MFC woes

cnople

Is it just me, or is MFC extremely slow and laggy lately? I'm hoping others are having issues so I know I've not F***** my PC somehow.

Jukes07

Same here. Cant always log in, freezes, open a PM window, and responses from the model dont appear, found out by watching the public window. The responses were there.
Rooms take forever to load, 3-4-5 minutes.

Klept0

I've found that the pop-up window view is taking longer to load, especially if you spy on a private/join a group. The other thing I've noticed quite often is the video feed lagging severely. The chat/video just randomly get out of sync. I've had models up in the background and their voice is still going a solid 30-45 seconds after the picture says they are offline.

Equalizer

I believe MFC has hired some of the Firefox team who previously were Windows 7/8 designers. These good folks specialize in updating the software to make it slow, bloaty and basically a useless piece of stuff. lol

BOZZOO

cnople

FWIW it turns out it was my PC. An install of Firefox f***** up some setting/s somewhere. Might be a cause of some of yours' issues with MFC.

Falcon_369

cnople, maybe you've been on MFC while it's doing it's updating, which means it's lagging & crappy for all, I'm sure your comp is fine, for some reason MFC updates & upgrades a lot more than most other cam sites, when it's not updating it' totally fine for me, even when I'm using I,E 11, yeah pretty much outdated now:D usually I use Chrome, I've found it to be the best for MFC.

But don't worry too much cnople, it's just MFC screwing up, I know at times it sucks & annoying, but there's nothing we can do about, whatever you do, don't start messing with your comp, trust me it's MFC doing the screwing up.;)

cnople

Granted it could have been coincidence, that it went bad right after a Firefox install. I formatted/re-installed Windows as it was needing done anyway and I'd been putting it off for ages, so it was the last incentive to pull my finger out. When I next looked at mFC everything was fine again. So it could have been coincidence, but I don't think so.

If in doubt, blame FF, I do.

Falcon_369

Message From MFC Administrators: MyFreeCams Servers will be going down for server maintenance and updates shortly. Servers should be back online within 10 minutes.

Today, I've lost count how many times I've seen this message, one day they'll learn how to update without interrupting the site like so many other cam sites are able to do.:mad:

BOZZOO

one day they'll learn how to update without interrupting the site like so many other cam sites are able to do
i wouldnt hold my breath on that. they know they arent going to lose enough ppl to make a difference to the bottom line, so putting in efforts, except for small ones, isnt going to happen..UNTIL.

Falcon_369

i wouldnt hold my breath on that. they know they arent going to lose enough ppl to make a difference to the bottom line, so putting in efforts, except for small ones, isnt going to happen..UNTIL.
Maybe not them, I feel sorry for some girls with interrupted group & private shows, apart from the scamming bitches of course.

I was in the lounge for a few nights & there was a lot of chat about guys who went to group or pvt, when they left they were still losing tokens as if they were still in group, I suggested they logged out to stop it, it happened to me but that was years ago, seems this error has returned, one poor guy only noticed his tokens were still reducing after about an hour & he wasn't even sure how many he'd lost, but it must have been a lot.

I just don't know how mfc can have so many screw-ups, this site really must be run by a bunch of wankers.

BOZZOO

I feel sorry for some girls with interrupted group & private shows
if theyre doing well, then they wont even miss thoses tkns, theyll get them back quickly.

when they left they were still losing tokens as if they were still in group
it happened to me too. i lost over 200 before i realized, but how was i going to prove i wasnt in there? logging out is how i stopped it. it happened 3-4 more times, but i blamed myself for not paying attention after the 1st time.

one poor guy only noticed his tokens were still reducing after about an hour & he wasn't even sure how many he'd lost, but it must have been a lot.
"poor guy"? lol if he had enough to be in pvt/grp for an hour+ then hes a white knight, and i can only hope it happens to them 10 times a day. no sympathy from me, sorry.

I just don't know how mfc can have so many screw-ups
thats easy... few are going anywhere, and they know it. like big business, they can fuck u all day long and nothing going to happen to stop it.

this site really must be run by a bunch of wankers.
not just MFC, quite a few of them.

Falcon_369

Agreed on all points Bozzoo,Guess I'm stating the obvious at times:D think it's a shame though, mfc could really be a good site, if they were to get their act together, yeah I know it'll never happen.:(

So I will continue with mfc & be a freeloader as much as I can :D

BOZZOO

I'm stating the obvious at times
i find myself venting on here too. join the club, its not real exclusive. :p

So I will continue with mfc & be a freeloader as much as I can
yep. spy on the girls u wanna see. starting the pvt too damn expensive. $6/min. actual hookers arent even that expensive..lol, well, maybe high end.

BOZZOO

I doubt that MFC will switch to a new script anytime soon, it will probably take them being bought out before things change to improve quality.
until it starts costing them money, im afraid ur right.

Falcon_369

Always strikes to me that mfc is using the most basic & cheap layout of all cam sites, I mean compare it to say Livejasmin's layout, mfc's looks really trashy to me, anyone thinking on the same lines as me?.

Mfc's layout just doesn't look professionally done in my opinion.

BOZZOO