New Best Anal & pussy fisting

Macir777

Bad little girl tight leggings and massive insertions (10.05.2018)

File Info:
| 2.14 GB | 00:27:27 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Dressed up in some sexy, skintight leggings, I show off my tight little body before slowly pulling down my pants and spreading my holes for you. I start playing with my massive Bad Dragon plug, stretching my little ass until it's gaping wide open. Next, I take out my biggest, fattest dildo and fuck my ass hard. I move the camera in for some close-up views of my wrecked little butthole. It's so fun to watch all the slippery, sloppy lube dripping out, and to hear all the fun, squishy noises. It feels so good to stretch my asshole open, so I decided it's time for some fisting. Watch me slowly work my hand in and out of my asshole, opening it up even wider. I get my fist deeper in my ass than I ever have before. I love how it feels to stretch the inside of my hole, feeling the soft, silky walls wrapped around my hand!

https://k2s.cc/file/ab337f4ad68df/Bad_little_girl_tight_leggings_and_massive_insertions__10.05.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Dildo, Fisting, Gaping ass,anal fisting,huge dildo, solo fisting,Teen,Big ass,

Macir777

Macir777

Bad girl huge plugs, gaping, prolapse fingering (12.05.2018)

File Info:
| 2.48 GB | 00:34:53 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Everybody knows how much I love huge toys, so today I decided I would play with two of my ginormous plugs and see just how wide I could get my ass to gape. I start out with the glass one, getting closer to the camera and slowly pushing it in and out, and showing off my opened up little hole. I decide I need something even bigger, so I take out my new Bad Dragon plug for some serious stretching. I fuck my ass with it until my hole is gaping as wide as I've ever seen it, and then get really close to the camera for some extreme closeup views of the inside of that stretched out butthole. Once my poor asshole is totally wrecked, I push out my pretty little rosebud and stick my fingers inside. I just love fingering my prolapsed ass, then licking all the sweet juices off of my fingers. I need to cum, so I stick the big plug back in and start to fuck my ass hard while I rub my clit. I orgasm quickly, but it's still not enough. I turn over and use my magic wand while I try to hold my dirty little hole open. I cum so hard that my pussy and asshole are left twitching uncontrollably. It felt fucking amazing!

https://k2s.cc/file/7069b86167a41/Bad_girl_huge_plugs__gaping__prolapse_fingering.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Fisting,Anal fisting,Dildo,solo,Squirting,Teen,

Macir777

Bad kitten annihilates both holes (12.05.2018)

File Info:
| 2.31 GB | 00:27:03 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

First I start out outside enjoying a ciggy and gaping my slutty holes in the open for all to see! Then I ruin my cunt with Axel and fist both my holes till I'm gaping wide open and prolapsing for your pleasure. Lots of foot shots too feet lovers!

https://k2s.cc/file/43bce41b43e05/Bad_kitten_annihilates_both_holes.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Fisting,Anal fisting,Dildo,solo,Squirting,Teen,