New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-17

nitobe

Elite
White housewife cheats on her husband with her new black neighbor. He just wanted to borrow something but she borrowed his big black piercer! And not only that - she turned the camera on, placed it over the bed and filmed everything. Don't know if she showed this to her hubby but all I can say is that she had the fuck of her life and had her pussy filled with warm black cum...

size: 84 mb
type: avi
resolution: 720x480
duration: 07:11

NTB_IR_Chtng_Wth_Blk_Std.rar

rar password = nitobe

She wanted him so bad but doggy style fucking was the sweetest:

nitobe

Elite
Awesome video with white honey getting blacked after she wanted to buy some dope but didn't have enough money and the price was too high! She jumped on her black friend (gave him some nice foot-job too) and got stoned the natural way - by getting fucked hard in his apartment!

size: 534 mb
resolution: 720x400
duration: 45:19

NTB_IR_Pyng_Dpth.rar

rar password = nitobe

Really great body and cumload all over her - she looks damn fantastic:

nitobe

Elite
G1j1 was always one of my favorite cuckold wives and as far as I remember I shared first video with her back in February 2011, and also better version of the same video sometimes in August 2012. It was interracial fuck that started in kitchen and I loved her black stockings and the way she fucked her favorite black bull - you know, one of those videos that simply shows some real chemistry and attraction - not just plain fuck! This is another video with her I never shared before and it's pretty much like the first one I shared 3 years ago (gotta find that one and share it again) - real passion for black cock that ended with huge creampie and cum dripping pussy...

size: 65 mb
duration: 05:43

NTB_IR_Gj_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

So wet and so filled with black cum:

nitobe

Elite
Long time no see - I haven't posted these two white hotwives in action together for years! They are so appealing, so natural and so nasty... They can milk as many cocks as available and they are insatiable! Ganbang with black and white guys, double penetration, changing partners and bukkakke ending! Awesome video, especially taking shower together in the end!

size: 398 mb
duration: 33:50

NTB_IR_Mlfs_Bkk_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

And those pussies are so sweet and so wet - hard to resist them:

nitobe

Elite
This guy looks to me more like well hung Caucasian to me than black stud but maybe I am mistaken - description says that big butt, busty white wife took a ride on her black friends big cock after giving him a blowjob! In the end she bent over and received his cumload all over her ass...

size: 193 mb
duration: 16:24

NTB_IR_Rnd_Wht_Btts.rar

rar password = nitobe

Beautiful babe gets nailed by really big cock:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white wife felt naughty but her hubby's friend was there to "comfort" her. She gladly spread her legs out for him and let his dick drill her wet pussy... Awesome wife indeed and really insatiable!

size: 258 mb
duration: 21:53

NTB_Jns_Lvr.rar

rar password = nitobe

When she's horny, she's unstoppable and any cock is good for her wet hole:

nitobe

Elite
Curly white wife stumbled upon one black guy near wending machine in hotel hallway. She wanted some chocolate so he gave her some - round black chocolate in his pants. She liked it so much so he asked her to come with him into his hotel room where other four black bulls were waiting! And all the fun started - five big black cock were not that much for her - she had them done in no time...

size: 265 mb
duration: 22:31

NTB_IR_Fv_Bbc_Gb.rar.html

rar password = nitobe

Spilling cum over her pussy and creaming her pussy while she was riding black cock:

nitobe

Elite
Did her hubby knew what she was doing behind his back? I guess not - she promised to call and to get back home soon but had to stay for one more night with her black bull - couldn't resist the addiction! Have to say also - her boobs are simply awesome: huge and with round nipples...

size: 338 mb
duration: 32:55

NTB_IR_Rnwy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Impregnated by her black friend behind hubby's back:

nitobe

Elite
Three well hung black studs and busty white housewife - she sucked off all three of them and got their jizz but I wonder why in the hell she didn't fuck them but was just giving blowjobs to all of them. She either have her period or just wanted to have them this way...

size: 354 mb
duration: 30:06

NTB_IR_Blw_Thm_4ll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Made them cum in no time - a real tongue-master:

nitobe

Elite
T1sh finally gets fucked by her whopper! After she sucked him off she spreads her legs for him and gets her pussy and asshole pounded bareback! In the end she opened her mouth, got facial and ate all of his cum...

size: 327 mb
duration: 27:48

NTB_IR_Ckld_Tsh.rar

rar password = nitobe

Both holes were drilled:

nitobe

Elite
Re-Up Request:

Even a hardcore milf fetishist and lover like me sometimes likes to see some fresh meat! Here's the footage from husband's camera that was filmed during "Fresh Cuckold Couple Threesome" with amazing fresh wife, her hubby and their black friend - you probably remember the screeshot where hubby was filming her in action and wanking his cock - well, this is what his camera filmed - really amazing footage!

size: 465 mb
duration: 26:09

NTB_IR_Frsh_Ckld_Cpl_Thrsm_4.rar

rar password = nitobe

So many fucking good screenshots that it was really hard to choose - so here's her gapping ass and facial:

nitobe

Elite
Nice black stockings, black corset and horny blonde wife! Really great interracial gangbang - she made her black friends so horny that they raced to nail their big dicks into her tight pink pussy! Enjoy!

size: 173 mb
duration: 14:44

NTB_IR_Chs_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black stockings and black cum on her pussy - there's nothing sexier than this:

nitobe

Elite
There's nothing like good morning fuck! White chick woke up by her black lover and wanted his cock immediately. He was already hard and ready and jumped on her right away!

size: 455 mb
duration: 40:12

NTB_IR_Mrnng_Pssy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black drill for good morning - great way to start a day:

nitobe

Elite
Curly white wife dressed in white stockings and corsette like a bride gets her pussy filled to the top with cum and creampied by her horny friends. They took turns on her leaving loads inside her one after another and she proudly showed her fertile load to the camera...

size: 72 mb
duration: 06:06

NTB_Lrg_Crmp.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cream dripping down while she rode on and taking turns after another guy's filling:

nitobe

Elite
Cute white wife addicted to big black cocks staged quite fine interracial show for her husband who wanted to film her in action! They met black bull and he was more than willing to satisfy horny white honey... It was priceless when she was glimpsing to hubby's camera like she was saying "Is this what you wanted to see?" Great real life video!

size: 56 mb
duration: 04:59

NTB_IR_Shw_Fr_Hby.rar

rar password = nitobe

Showing hubby what she can do with huge black cock:

nitobe

Elite
I had this same "event" before in lower resolution, but this "version" is longer and the quality is top notch! According to reactions of you people this one is absolutely fantastic! Blonde cuckold wife received 20 inches of black cocks - 10 inches in her pussy and 10 inches in her asshole at the same time! And it didn't hurt at all - she was moaning, groaning and shouting with joy all the time - I haven't seen a wife enjoying double penetration that much. She's amazing and this video is definitely the one to watch again! Enjoy!!!

size: 218 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 19:11

NTB_IR_20_Inchs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting ready and riding on big black cock while her mouth was full with black cum:

nitobe

Elite
Great looking cuckold wife with nice, long, curly hair, perfect body and small tits gets gangbanged by hung and horny black guys... They filled her gapping pussy with so much cum that it was literally a "lake" of jizz!

size: 308 mb
duration: 32:18

NTB_IR_Frg.rar

rar password = nitobe

"Lake" of cum in her pussy and creaming from behind:

nitobe

Elite
Sweet, skinny redhead with long, curly hair gets some real fun with well hung black guy! She loved that big piece of black meat that filled her pussy in and stretched it to the limits...

size: 256 mb
duration: 21:41

NTB_IR_Msty_Tny.rar

rar password = nitobe

She knows what she wants and knows how to get it:

nitobe

Elite
Horny while housewife can be satisfied only with big "things". She loves her husband and is really devoted to him but from time to time she needs a jaunt outside her marital bed to fuck with hung black guys! This one was kinda special - you can simply feel real chemistry going on here between all three of them - a wife, black lover and husband who was behind the camera! She had it bareback, without any protection and got her pussy filled with black cum but more than that she enjoyed every inch of that big piece of black meat tearing her pussy apart while her beloved was watching and filming. Would also love to see expressions on her face but it was covered for obvious reasons! Well hung black bull gave her a fuck of her life! Enjoy!

size: 76 mb
duration: 06:48

NTB_IR_Fck_0f_Hr_Lf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bareback black fucking from behind and from front:

nitobe

Elite
New hung black stud, bareback fucking and impregnation - new cleaning job for hubby who was filming his honey in action! Great camera angles - he caught not only every bit of his wife's cuckold action but cleaned every her pussy quite well...

size: 76 mb
duration: 06:48

NTB_IR_Nw_Bbc_Cln_Up.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black lover filled her pussy in and hubby had to clean her: