New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
She is cute white booty chick with very tight, meaty pussy and her ass is really huge and fat - those stretch marks are pretty visible on her skin. On the other hand her tits are small with puffy nipples and relatively flat belly makes me wonder how in the hell she gained that much just on her ass... She had another big black dick in her tight pussy - hung black stud was plowing deep between those firm thighs leaving his cumload between her huge buttocks...

size: 350 mb
type: avi
resolution: 840x480
duration: 23:37

NTB_IR_Btwnbttcks.rar

rar password = nitobe

Really tight and carefully shaved hole and lot of oil to make sure everything ran smoothly:

nitobe

Elite
Chubby white honey is real squirter - whenever she had an orgasm she squirted hard and showered big black dick that was inside her bald pussy. Overheated black drilling machines needed "cooling" and additional lubing and it was right thing to do! Joking of course but she is in deed one mean squirter - got fucked by hung black bulls bareback and she squirted strong and often - she totally ruined that green couch - should have covered it with something before having a gangbang...

size 563 mb
type avi
Resolution 1280x720
duration: 25:46

NTB_IR_Gbnsqrt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Meaty pussy, big black dicks and lots of squirting - she sprayed them all over:

nitobe

Elite
White wife with big butterfly tattooed on her bald pussy goes for big black dick once again. She wore black stockings this time and got fucked by hung black bull while her hubby was filming with his phone. Maybe it's because of wide lens but I got an impression that she is quite tall, long legged honey and pretty cute actually. That butterfly on her pussy is obviously freshly done and she added some beads and piercings too... She is one hell of a mom - middle age crisis is over and she has gone totally wild for big black dicks!!!

size 235 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration: 10:40

NTB_IR_BttrflyTw.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her pussy was dripping wet and black bull spit his cum all over that butterfly tattoo:

nitobe

Elite
Slender white milf got fucked by two fresh black bucks in front of her husband who holding the camera. Her black bulls were extremely hung - two really big and thick rods that pounded her pussy bareback and delivered their cumloads on her pussy and on her neck. But she was quite quiet - only silent moans and groans here and there could be heard - I thought she would be screaming all the time and also, hubby didn't say a single word all the time. At one moment, while she was deep throating huge black dick she took it out of her mouth and said "I gagged a little!" and that was it!

size: 261 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 11:52

NTB_IR_Slmmlfdbl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby should have said at least "wow" when saw this messy cumload... at least I would:

nitobe

Elite
Fine red lingerie, great stockings and hung black stud... Cuckold white wife's blacking session was so intense that her expensive stockings turned into a rag in the end! Also, I have an impression that she's done something with her boobs - they are slightly bigger then they used to be but maybe it's because camera lenses... Forgot to mention high heels - they also spiced up things here...

size 591 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration 32:04

NTB_IR_Htlrmbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her fancy butt plug was there too - looks like she won't jump on a dick without it

nitobe

Elite
Something unexpected happened while these two were fucking and either condom broke in the middle of "action" or it just fell off! He didn't care and she didn't care either - it was all "what the hell, it's just one creampie, and I want it!" I doubt that they both didn't notice that condom wasn't there... I think it fell off or broke in the very moment he was cumming... If you watch this video carefully you can see it on top of his "head" all the time - kept falling off but they were putting it back all the time. They should have bought one of those supersized rubbers! Whatever happened this was awesome interracial action and she enjoyed every inch of his thick black dick...

size: 339 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 30:03

NTB_IR_Brkncndm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nope, it wasn't bareback - the condom was on top of his dick and cum spilled in the end:

nitobe

Elite
Redhead squirter got what she deserved - two hung black studs fucked the hell out of her... She was in town and just stopped by but her black friend didn't expect her and after short brawl he and his friend took her clothes off and fucked her right there on the couch! She didn't mind joining the fun and had her pussy fucked hard and guys even dp-ed her... And she squirted and lot - whenever she was having an orgasm she sprayed all over...

size 516 mb
type avi
Resolution 960x540
duration: 34:44

NTB_IR_Thrsmchrst.rar

rar password = nitobe

Naughty ginger got what she deserved and showered big black dick in return:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white wife that looks so retro, like she came directly from Renaissance, from one of those beautiful paintings from Botticelli's paintings (Venus?) had long session with hung black lover in hotel room. Her body is also a renaissance type - curvy, with big boobs, round hips and belly with cushions of fat... That long hair and pale skin just adds to that impression. That carefully trimmed pussy with only labia shave is also pure delicacy and overall impression about her is just... fabulous! She is one really great looking white mom that has gone black in front of her husband... Kinda long, but extraordinary video!

size 409 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration: 44:49

NTB_IR_Bstyrdhdhtlbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

She is looking so sexy and saucy and fucks with real passion and looking so amazing:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold blond housewife was getting ready for some fun with hung black lovers! Her husband was out for work and she was having to black guys coming over... She said that her hubby didn't know anything about that and then looked into her magic bag to see what kind of sexy outfit would she wear for her guests! She also said that she liked sex too much and were always meeting other guys when her husband was away. Never been with two black guys at the same before and hoped to do anything and everything with them! And that's what happened - fantastic threesome with two hung black studs that ended with huge facial in the end... Fantastic lady - would love to spend some time with her - no need for hubby to be away! Sharing is caring!

size: 337 mb
duration: 15:22

NTB_IR_Krstl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Anything and everything with hung black lovers - they drilled her meaty pussy hard:

nitobe

Elite
Curvy blond is having her first ganbgang with hung black studs in front of camera. Didn't talk much, just grabbed big black rods and enjoyed fucking and pounding... As things progressed she her silent moans and groans became louder as she was coming near strong orgasm. Especially when she was getting it from behind - looks like it was her favorite position... Guys were pushing harder and harder and filled her mouth with cum in the end... Looks like it was filmed quite some time ago but it's way better than most stuff filmed these days...

size 484 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 31:24

NTB_IR_Mchlgb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Great close up of stream of sticky cum that was flowing directly into her wide open mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Wow, this one is rare and I can't believe that I finally got it - one of the videos I've been looking for for more than four years and it's finally here! It was real surprise from old friend of mine who was willing to share it with us... For me she is a proud owner of best piece of jugs around and I can never get enough watching her... Maybe because she always wear fine stockings or because of real passion she's having toward big black cocks. Whatever it is she always make my day! Kudos for that!!!

size: 318 mb
duration: 14:40

NTB_IR_Frkrstn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Always bareback and balls deep - these scenes are simply priceless:

nitobe

Elite
These two heard about each other, watched each other in action and finally met each other in the city of sin! Where else, you might ask! Well, they didn't hesitate at all - he wanted to finally taste that bald, juicy meaty pussy that always crave for big black dicks and their thick creampies and she finally felt his dick growing bigger in while she was giving him a blowjob and then nailed that pink hole deep and hard. Loved her soft, milky skin and big boobs while she enjoyed rubbing his warm cumload all over her wet hole...

size: 560 mb
Resolution: 1280x720
duration: 25:29

NTB_IR_Vgsfck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Rubbing her favorite "lotion skin" for sensitive skin and showing off with her wedding ring:

nitobe

Elite
Horny white mom got her hands on another hung black boy! Curvy redhead was on her quest for fresh and stiff black meat and this guy seemed quite cute and she wanted him in her bed. Carefully took his clothes off, kissed him passionately and then had her wet pussy licked. Grabbed his huge dick with her mouth wrapping her lips around it and swallowing it like she never had one before... Then he fucked her till spilled his load all over her belly...

size 241 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration: 20:04

NTB_IR_Blckby.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sexy white mom loves fresh black meat - she's greedy for big black dicks:

nitobe

Elite
Became a fat cow here already, dyed her hair and changed her hairstyle to worse but she's still one of the hottest cuckoldres around. This is not that old video like some of her stuff but it isn't a new stuff either... She goes under chubby or fat category but those curves are still sexy and appealing - big, brickhouse mom that still got it! Fucked by hung black stud bareback like she usually did, got some creaming and finally had his cumload over her huge, natural boobs with nice piercings... Pack everything with black stockings and you'll have great cuckold interracial video!!!

size: 336 mb
duration: 18:16

NTB_IR_Ftcwtny.rar

rar password = nitobe

Still got the feeling and having big black dick bareback in her wet pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white wife was squirting all over the place while having two big black dicks in both her holes! Even her black bulls were amazed with so many squirts - she sprayed all over her dicks and that squeaky bed... It seemed like it was going to fall apart any second but they didn't care - they were all just chasing orgasms and she won the "championship" that evening and got rewarded with huge facial! Not really a long video - she came there, got fucked hard, came many times, got cumloads from her hung black lovers and that was it... Over and out!

size 342 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 15:37

NTB_IR_Grdysqrtr.rar

rar password = nitobe

She was squirting over and over again while her black bulls drilled her ass and pussy:

nitobe

Elite
A missing piece with cuckold white milf is finally here. I've been digging for long time to get this one and here it is - enjoy and add it to your archives since it's definitely a keeper and goes fine with the rest she filmed. Great ganbang with hung black studs, hard pounding and lot of squirts - whenever she reaches orgasm she sprays all around! And there was plenty of that here! She is one great looking white mom, looks damn sexy in red leather boots with high heel and was a big turn on for her boys...

size: 532 mb
duration: 39:38

NTB_IR_Gysngll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pounding hard and bareback her carefully trimmed pussy and asshole:

nitobe

Elite
Two pale skinned, chubby and busty white blondes on a pleasure pile together sharing one big black dick! Poor black dude - it's hard to satisfy one of them, not to mention both - they are insatiable and need whole platoon of stiff black cocks... It looked like a milf was teaching her younger friend how to do it but they were teasing each other all the time and have fun with each others' pussy because one big black dick is like a sip of coffee... They needed whole cups - one for each other!

size 561 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration: 25:29

NTB_IR_Wvshrngbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

One dick and four holes - their black friend was totally exhausted in the end:

nitobe

Elite
Cute, busty white chick hooks up with two hung black gents for a fuck session. She takes big black boner out from his pants and takes it with her mouth... hardly! Couldn't swallow it all - it was way too big for classic blowjob but she loves to work on a dick of such size. She takes off her shirt and showed a pair of big, natural jugs while other black stud approached from behind and just tore apart her pantyhose to nail his huge dick into her wet pussy while she was on her knees with thick black sausage in her mouth, so she got it from both sides...

size 334 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration: 24:53

NTB_IR_Bbcfr4lc.rar

rar password = nitobe

That big black dick is monstrous and makes perfect pair with her big, natural jugs:

nitobe

Elite
Can you recognize or do you remember this curly sweetie people? Yes, it's J4n1n3 and there was a video with her some time ago - it was better fine quality version of the old video with her that was posted here 4 years ago... browse few months back and you'll find it. For long time I thought that was the only video with her and almost stopped asking around. Few days ago it was my lucky day and here's one more with her. It's old stuff, quality is not perfect but hey, it beautiful, horny white wife J4n1n3 and the video is fucking amazing. Not only she took one big black dick but she had dp and looked amazingly sexy in those black stockings and lingerie...

size: 229 mb
resolution: 720x480
duration: 10:01

NTB_IR_Swtjndbl.rar

rar password = nitobe

She is more than perfect - she is one of the best looking housewives ever:

nitobe

Elite
This was one hell of a party... bunch of white and black guys fucked horny blonde. Cocks were all around, she was grabbing them left and right, jerking and sucking them off... Funniest thing for me were her headphones - I've never seen anyone fucking with headphones on! C'mon! And she didn't look straight at all - probably because all of that cum she drank

size 466 mb
type avi
resolution 960x540
duration 31:26

NTB_IR_Mscdcks.rar

rar password = nitobe

Perfect camouflage - black dick with black condom and white pussy ready for more: