New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
Long black spear for curly, freckles milf! She was anxiously waiting for her new black friend all horny and ready - wearing just black stockings and lingerie! When he came in she went straight to the point - there was no time to loose. She wanted his big dick right away and her bald pussy was already drooling waiting "cavalry" to come and save her...

size: 517 mb
type: avi
resolution: 960x540
duration: 23:30

NTB_IR_Mnstrjd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her pussy was so smooth and got nailed by real black hammer:

nitobe

Elite
Curvy, small titted brunette chick got fucked by her black colleague. She just wanted to try big black dick and she heard lot of stories from girls in campus and decided to check herself whether such stories were true or not. And oh my, they were true in deed - she got it bareback inside her bald pussy and had the fuck of her life. She could do whatever she imagined with big black dick and she liked the riding part the most - she could perform everything including twerking with her round ass while riding her black boyfriend...

size: 205 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 09:03

NTB_IR_Btytwrks.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pretty useful "toy" she will be playing with more often in the future:

nitobe

Elite
Pale skinned cuckold white wife with butterfly tattoo on her bald pussy gets fucked by total strangers in an adult club, or at least it looked like adult club or something like that! She came there looking for cocks and hubby had his camera or phone ready to film her in action! She was open wide for everyone - black or white... only cumloads were counted. She sucked dicks to total strangers and let them fuck in front of her husband - she was ready to please and those guys were lucky to dip their dicks into that bald, smooth pussy...

size: 500 mb
resolution: 1920x1080
duration: 15:16

NTB_IR_Clbfck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting banged by big black dick from behind and rubbing cumload over her bald pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Third and missing part if I may say with skinny cuckold wife, her fresh black buck and her sissy husband who cleans her pussy after blacking. She was kissing her black lover passionately , then sucked his big dick and big balls and he returned favor licking her pussy till screaming orgasm. Then he fucked her hard and made her squirt twice and her hubby's small dick never do that! That's why she loves big black dicks... He left huge cumload inside her bald pussy and then she let hubby clean her while giving him a blowjob too and swallowing his tiny load...

size: 385 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 19:26

NTB_IR_Hbbyclns.rar

rar password = nitobe

Huge black dong stretched her pussy and made her squirt twice:

nitobe

Elite
Curvy redhead gets fucked by two hung black studs and squirts! She squirted hard and sprayed their dicks just like that - they stretched her bald pussy with sweet read tuft and she kept "cooling" their hammers! They were all in heat and it was steaming hot - got their dicks bareback in her bald pussy and from all sides...

size: 481 mb
duration: 26:09

NTB_IR_Wtnslp.rar

rar password=nitobe

I love that sweet, shaved hole with red tuft - meaty hole ready for black banging:

nitobe

Elite
Tried big black dick once and pretty soon came back for more. Not sure if she became black cock addict but she liked it first time so much that she had to do it again! It had to be bareback again and with creampie of course - she loves when her bald pussy is stuffed with fertile black cum. Personally - I love her curves, big boobs, shaved pussy and the way she kissed her black lover - her passion was so real...

size: 484 mb
duration: 26:16

NTB_IR_Clwthbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

She squats on big black dick, rides him like real bull and gets creampie in the end:

nitobe

Elite
Big boobed, chubby white wife in black stockings and garters had fun with two hung black bulls in hotel room... She met the guys and wanted to get laid by both. Hubby brought the camera and filmed her doing two black strangers! Can't say if hubby joined her threesome later but she definitely had fantastic time with two big black dicks...

size: 132 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 03:39

NTB_IR_Mmsbbctrnc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting her pussy and ass ready for big black dick - happy to welcome them inside:

nitobe

Elite
I love her wet, smooth shaved and super tight "kitten" that's being drilled by two dicks bareback! Got fucked by husband and hung black stud and they fucked both of her holes leaving cumload in her mouth and face in the end! Dirty holes first then some "mouth wash" in the end! Excellent threesome, perfect white babe - curvy and brickhouse and definitely fit - she puts lots of effort to keep that firm body in shape... Especially that fantastic pussy - it looks so yummu that one can spend hour just licking her, not to mention "other things" that can be done with her...

size: 330 mb
duration: 26:29

NTB_IR_Kttnsthrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Tiny holes, meaty pussy, tight ass - ready for action and for some cum-eating:

nitobe

Elite
This one is from the same "series" like previous video - same cuckold white wife with her husband and hung black bull. Another threesome filmed with camera on tripod while they were having fun all together... It's hard to fuck and film at the same time and she wanted both cocks... Rode on black bulls big dick and got hubby's small dick in her asshole! To be honest, hubby did the least here, mostly watching and wanking while she was all focused on that big black dong...

size: 335 mb
duration: 24:33

NTB_IR_Kttnsfrshfn.rar

rar password = nitobe

She looks amazing - so fit and curvy at the same time - pure perfection:

nitobe

Elite
No peace for the wicked or if you put it in context of this video then it's "no sleep for the wicked!" - horny blond milf couldn't let young black bull to sleep to much - she needed his big dick and had to wake him up for some early morning "stretching"! His dick was really extremely long - real black spear and she wanted to get nailed by him! Wanted it bareback and wanted his creampie inside her pussy and that's exactly what she got!

size: 356 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 24:01

NTB_IR_Shftngkrn.rar

rar password=nitobe

Unloaded his hard balls on bald pussy and asshole - she got pretty big load down there:

nitobe

Elite
Third time is a charm - got blacked and impregnated by same black stud three times in a row! After intense bareback black pounding her bald pussy was all sore, swollen and smeared with black lovers cum. She kissed him passionately first, then gave him nice and long blowjob carefully exploring his huge dick with his mouth before he mounted her. He moved inside slowly first and gradually adding to the pace before his cum poured inside her pussy...

size: 416 mb
duration: 22:35

NTB_IR_Chbrdng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white milf enjoys riding on big black stick and receives cumload from her lover:

nitobe

Elite
Hubby filmed his curvy wife in action with two hung black studs. She is one really great looking white housewife with brickhouse body, firm and with nice, natural curves with sweet, bald pussy that's always ready for black drilling and stretching... She had fun with two hung black studs here and husband was behind the camera watching and filming her being blacked. They pounded her so hard and while having one big black dick in her pussy the other was in her mouth - full of stiff black meat! When done, she went to bathroom to wash off all that cum and sweat...

size: 251 mb
duration: 13:54

NTB_IR_Thrsmwfy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Folded like a sheet of paper and pounded hard by big black dick:

nitobe

Elite
Two skinny white honeys plays with each other and gets fucked by skinny black stud "equipped" with really big black hammer between his legs! He enjoyed watching them play with each others pussy, kissing and petting and then joined the party with his big dick. Girls hardly waited for this "party-breaker" and let him drill their tiny holes. It was great sex party for all three of them which lasted all night long...

size: 337 mb
duration: 27:00

NTB_IR_Sknnywvsbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Eating up girlfriend's pussy and sucking off enormous black rod:

nitobe

Elite
From skinny to fatty, meaty and saucy chubby - big boobs and fat ass for big black dick - I love when there are curves and big breasts with huge nipples - could suck them all night long! Not much to say here - everything is on the screens so watch and enjoy - if you like busty chubbies of course! My type of meat definitely although I'd love to see her in stockings or some nice lingerie, but this was extraordinary too...

size: 417 mb
duration: 37:00

NTB_IR_Bgbbdkt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Smooth shaved then oiled and fucked by big black dick and got big tit-pie in the end:

nitobe

Elite
Back to skinny blondes again! Cute white honey - and I really mean that although blondes, especially skinny, small titted ones were never my favorites - gets extremely long black dick straight into her asshole and then receives his cumload straight into her mouth. It was real ass to mouth action! It would be really nice if she wore black stockings and garters but this way was awesome too - loved that carefully shaved pussy with just small, trimmed bush above her labia...

size: 362 mb
duration: 30:11

NTB_IR_Swtslmblnd.rar

rar password=nitobe

Oiled her holes well and then got big black dick bareback - both holes were drilled:

nitobe

Elite
Busty cuckold blond gets huge black boner in her bald pussy! She spreads her legs wide and lets her hung black stud lick her pussy before she wrapped her mouth around his dong. Gave him nice blowjob, took him deep in her throat and was literally drooling while doing this... Then just jumped on him and had a joy ride before he nailed her from behind and fucked her till his balls delivered huge, fertile load inside her pussy

size: 411 mb
duration: 22:19

NTB_IR_Trstnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Drooling after having him deep in her throat sliding deep inside her wet hole:

nitobe

Elite
Story says she traveled all the way to Africa to fuck her first hung black stud and also there's a story that this happened on Jamaica and that is more likely imho. The one thing is for sure - she got fucked by hung black stud in front of her husband who filmed her. They didn't plan this in advance - it simply happened. Met hung black guy on the beach and they all ended up in hotel room where she finally got blacked. Hubby was so excited to finally see his wife in action with other man and she finally had a chance to try big black dick...

size: 180 mb
duration: 14:29

NTB_IR_Hrfrstblckbll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hung black bull fucked her bareback and filled her pussy with cum:

nitobe

Elite
Blindfolded submissive wife was just lying down with her legs wide spread letting bunch of strangers to fuck her and unload their balls in her mouth and to fill her pussy with cum too... She is gorgeous and super-sexy brunette who loves her cum juice more than anything else - she is real cum addict and whoever comes close to her is allowed to spray his jizz wherever he wants! Have to mention black stockings and black boots because it was my favorite detail here together with her bald pussy...

size: 306 mb
duration: 16:43

NTB_Drkrmcmgb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Size doesn't matter - the only thing she care of is cum volume in stranger's balls:

nitobe

Elite
Maybe you'll recognize the blond honey from one of yesterday's posts - to be honest, I was even more surpised when I've found old archive with few more vids with her! She is really hot - great blonde with superb curves and well, I must admit that her ass is pure perfection - big, round and firm at the same time! Perfect tits, few tattoos and of course bald pussy! Got blacked hard by hung black stud who delivered his load straight in her mouth although I'd love to see rubbing cumload over that smooth shaved hole...

size: 449 mb
duration: 24:21

NTB_IR_Brnnvn.rar

rar password = nitobe

She's simply born for doggy style fucking but her asshole was to tight for such big dick:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
Another lost one has been found! My favorite piece of jugs and black stockings was in action with hung black bulls once again - this time she did it together with two other girlfriends - real wild squirt gangbang with horny, well endowed black studs! She has stolen the show once again and was star of the evening - everyone wanted to dip his dick between her thighs and she watered her black flowers quite well... Excellent stuff and pretty rare also - this is maybe second time I've seen her doing a gangbang - she is usually more for one on one action!

size: 546 mb
duration: 29:36

NTB_IR_Thrmmsvgs.rar

rar password - nitobe

Don't know where to look first - up or down! Perfect pair of jugs and big black dick: