Northwest Beauties the models!

lacquer

I hope with things loosening up that he's able to schedule some new shoots soon. That said, I haven't really taken to any of the new models in quite some time - any return from Ashley, Paige, Rose, etc would be more than welcome. Or, yes, something from the vault. It does seem like there were a lot of custom shoots made back in the day, by all sorts of models. I can only assume by these still staying out sight - through a year where he isn't shooting new content - that he needs the models to sign off on a wider release, and that's probably hard to come by, especially when the shoot is years in a model's past (if he even has updated contact info). The lack of updates on the private site certainly isn't encouraging ...

son_of_dad

Yes one of the things with the customs is getting in contact with the model & signing off it's mentioned somewhere that one models made over a dozen customs but she went MIA so they're boxed. IIRC correctly some of the last released customs were of Erika who was always NN but in 2 customs went topless then full nude, highly recommended if the links are still around, those customs must have sat for at least 12 years. There was a message some time ago he was contacting models I can't recall if it was brand new models or the ones who had been in the roster but I agree those that had been active I didn't rate high.

any return from Ashley, Paige, Rose, etc would be more than welcome.
I think Paige actually had a career & only modelled on the side but if she's kept herself in shape then hell yes, Kristy (Pure Rebel) I think runs solely off her Patreon these days but her content hasn't progressed at all from what I've seen if he could secure something special it would certainly be a big hit

oopsalot

There's gotta be Tasha customs. 25 vids and he never released a directors cut of her or anything extra yet. My fave from there easily.

ih8ewe

It would be nice to see some new Paige, her tits just kept getting bigger and bigger while she was active. I'd love to see how she looks now.

Rose has been doing her own thing for a while on OnlyFans, customs with toys and such. I suppose it's possible she'd return to NWB, but who knows if she'd do any more customs with him. I guess the choice for the buyer would be better quality and pricier video with NWB or more explicit and cheaper content with OnlyFans. I know what I'd choose.

Plipoot2

No. It's a separate site the webmaster give acess to to people who buy a lot (not sure how much), and who ask him nicely.

TheGreyLensman

I think Paige actually had a career & only modelled on the side but if she's kept herself in shape then hell yes, Kristy (Pure Rebel) I think runs solely off her Patreon these days but her content hasn't progressed at all from what I've seen if he could secure something special it would certainly be a big hit
Back when I shot with Kristy, she had a strict “glamour only” policy on her modeling. She’s done some bondage and tickling videos, but that’s as far as I’ve found.

She said that early in her career, she considered some adult work, but decided that was not what she ultimately wanted for herself.

johnadam

Having been a model photographer for over two decades I realize very few models stay active and maintain the same image forever, obviously. My favorites at all the NWB sites have been Ashley K, Rose, Paige, Tashia, Holly (WPL), Kristen (WPL), Noel (StudioDolls) and Sandra (YWF). Lost track of Ashley K. follow Rose on OnlyFans, follow Paige on social media, and have found or search for instagram accounts for the rest. I know Paige and Noel are moms and have moved on. It is hard to find equals sometimes to replace them on the sites. I really respect the desire of any models to gain back a private life. So I do not want to share any links or names that would not already be available from my favorites list. I too wish there was more to get from NWB and the affiliates for these models, but I keep waiting for the next favorite to get posted by Jeff.

Priest

I think the pandemic has hurt the modeling pool the owner chooses from.
Recent models have been a bit....meh....my opinion, YMMV.

Dunrungill

I think the pandemic has hurt the modeling pool the owner chooses from.
Recent models have been a bit....meh....my opinion, YMMV.
The owner also mentioned in a recent video that vaccination status determines if he will use the model or not. That further reduces the availability pool.