Nylon Fantasy

Hot nylon show. Fav vibes to play dirty. Pussy close up. Hot dildo tease!

Name: pinkheart_ - sexy models in black pantyhose & stockings
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:29:52
Size: 288 Mb

I know there are other subs around, putting out their viral videos and flirting with dominant men like you. But I'm sure I can excite you more than any of them, cos I guarantee that I'm more submissive! Look how I've dressed in sheer seamless Wolford pantyhose for you, and a sheer white Wolford leotard too. I know you love the look of all that tight nylon, and I love the feeling of it, because I love pleasing you! And obviously you'd like to see me tied up, so I'll hogtie myself, before showing you all my blowjob skills. I *really* want to suck your cock, you see, and I don't mind how much I gag on it when I take it down my throat - I love drooling and gagging around a big thick cock, especially YOUR cock! Let me show you how much I love it. Shall I switch to the extra huge dildo? It's a bit of a struggle to get it into my mouth from my tied up position but I'll show you how motivated I am! Don't you want me to do this for you in real life? Cos I'm gagging for it!

Name: Ariel Anderssen - Hogtied BJ Practice To Seduce You
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:13:07
Size: 781 Mb

Hi fatty, are ya here again for another humiliating session? I guess I didn’t quite humiliate you enough the last time huh? Or maybe i didn’t drain your bank account enough.... Either way I’m glad your back. There’s nothing I love more than putting a fatso like you in his place LOL.

I mean there’s so much fat I could probably sit here and poke all day and still not have touched your entire body LOL.

How do your balls feel under my shoes huh?

Oops are those some leaks I see? I guess digging my heel into your balls and poking your fat really did the trick huh? LOL.

Name: Heather Highborne - Stepping On The Fatty
Duration: 00:11:10
Size: 1.18 Gb

Samantha needs to hire a nanny so she interviews Karlie. Karlie has impressive credentials so Sam hires her. When Sam complains of a headache, Karlie gives her a vigorous foot massage. Sam objects, saying that it's not appropriate. But Karlie keeps doing it and tells Samantha to relax. Sam goes into a relaxed state and Karlie worships her feet. She licks, sucks, and bites Samantha's perfect nylon feet. The girls then kiss for a while.

Name: Karlie Montana & Samantha Ryan - Pantyhose Foot Worship Part 1
Duration: 00:17:05
Size: 381 Mb

Samantha hires Karlie as a nanny. In Part 1, Karlie gave Samantha a foot massage and started worshipping her feet. Now, the girls go to the bedroom, take off their tops and make out for a while. Samantha worships Karlie's nylon feet, licking and kissing her luscious toes, soles, and heels. Samantha rubs Karlie's feet against her own naked tits. Then they make out some more.

Name: Karlie Montana & Samantha Ryan - Pantyhose Foot Worship Part 2
Duration: 00:19:02
Size: 425 Mb

My nurse wrote your password on your chart, so I see that you're cleared. What's your pleasure? What luck I just happen to be wearing shiny pantyhose. I like watching men get so hard for me and then jerk off. I want you to fully enjoy our time together. I do hope you'll come back because quite often the second time is even better. I've learned that most men discover more about themselves from coming to see me, and then the real fun can begin.

Name: Lady Fyre - Fetish Clinic - Masturbation Instruction
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:10:41
Size: 113 Mb

I have to hold you after class because you keep getting boners. I was willing to overlook it until the other boys noticed and their taunting disrupted my class. It's clear to me that you don't know how to "deal" with your erections and I must teach you. To help you overcome the embarrassment of your classmates' jeering, as well as my gentle confrontation, I'll show off my body a bit. That's it, let it all go. I want you to repeat this process every day before school and again in the boys' room during lunch.

Name: Lady Fyre - Teaching You to Jerk Off - Masturbation Instruction
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:09:39
Size: 109 Mb

I think we can both agree on one thing, you’re pathetically undeserving and should count yourself lucky to breathe the same air I breathe.
Now thank Me for allowing you the privilege of worshipping Me from head to toe.

Name: Goddess Alessa – Eternal
Duration: 00:14:45
Size: 469 Mb

My slave is so weak for Me and for My feet in nylon pantyhose. His dick is getting hard and I like to tease him to see him moaning in frustration.
Therefore, he will worship My sweaty feet in black sheer nylon and I will tease his cock with a pantyhose footjob but he is not allowed to cum ..just edged with My gorgeous feet!

Name: Mistress Luna – Cock teased by feet in nylon pantyhose
Duration: 00:08:34
Size: 566 Mb

Busty blonde housewife Jade is alone at home, watching TV and feeling bored and a bit tired. After slipping off her heels, she starts rubbing her sore feet, and starts getting more comfortable and even horny. After she pulls off her dress, she starts rubbing her pussy outside of her pantyhose then slips her hand into her pantyhose to rub her clit. Pulling off her bra, she rubs and gropes her big natural MILF tits, then peels off her pantyhose and rubs them up and down across her shaved smooth mature pussy, making herself cum hard and loud from multiple angles and positions.

Name: Jade - Housewife pantyhose & pussy play
Duration: 00:19:57
Size: 1.04 Gb

Tonight's the night that we're going on our double date, and I couldn't be more excited!!!! Obviously I get the hotter alpha male, but yours is cute too! LOL Are you even ready yet? They're picking us up ANY minute and you're NOT wearing that cutesy outfit I picked our for you..... GO CHANGE NOW!!!! That's better.... so you remember what I taught you? UGHHH...... okay, let me REFRESH your memory. I DONT want you to EMBARRASS ME! I found you the PERFECT match, so it's important that you make a good impression. No, he's not into ugly LOSERS... but if you make yourself look more attractive by wearing that pink frilly dress and some lip gloss he will TOTALLY let you suck his dick! You obviously will look ugly sitting next to me, but if you act really slutty and desperate and suck his dick how I showed you, then it will be a SUPER fun night... and maybe we can do it more often! LOL NOW, watch me and do as I tell you to, I want those dick sucking lips to be prepared for such a BIG COCK! I'll show you how to be sexy so you can get lucky at the end of the night! hahaha

Name: Worship Amber - Double Dick Date
Duration: 00:16:19
Size: 949 Mb

Amazing behind-the-scenes footage of duo shoot with Alicia & Siobhan Graves which resulted in photoset previously released on 30th November 2020

Name: Alicia & Siobhan Graves - Secretary duo in glossy tights - bts
Duration: 00:06:11
Size: 366 Mb

this is my long term slave his limit was always ball busting but today i decided he should take it for me

Name: Obey Angelina - You are gonna suffer for me
Duration: 00:09:38
Size: 708 Mb

Becky and I have decided to tease the honeybadger to the brink of endurance before we finally permit him to cum on our boots and lick it off... First we warm him up with some spit drinking and strap-on sucking to get him really turned on. Then we start teasing his cock, ordering him to wank and then ordering him to stop just as he is about to cum. He gets pretty frantic before we take pity on him and give him a cum countdown, telling him he can't stop wanking and isn't allowed to cum until we have counted slowly from 10 to 1... Will he hold on long enough to please us, though?!

Name: Mistress Nikki Whiplash and Becky - Cum Countdown
Resolution: 1024x576
Duration: 00:16:08
Size: 374 Mb

Sexy Vanesa wears a short plaid skirt, black horn-rim glasses, anklestrap heels and shiny suntan STW PH with a black thong underneath! Vanessa talks softly to you as she stands in the mirror and flexes and points her pretty legs and feet, bending over and posing over the camera! Nice close-ups of her pretty size 7's and red toenails as she shows them off for you and bends over long and slow with a nice view of her sexy ass and panties underneath! Sitting down, Vanesa crosses her legs nice and slow and caresses them as she shows them off! Slipping off her heels she takes off her top and arches and poses her feet and spreads her toes! Next she tries on red opentoe slides and walks around a bit before sitting to cross and pose her legs in the air and dangle the heels, no longer wearing her glasses. Next she tries on black patent 6" pumps and continues with more great leg posing and bending over, taking off the skirt to show off some more before slipping off her shoes to arch, flex, and pose her feet till the end!

Name: VANESA'S FOOT TEASE
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 00:48:43
Size: 695 Mb