Nylon Fantasy

Video released 03/01/24

Trapped. Trap. Trapping. Trapper. Trap. I can only say that on my websites these days. Remember boys, if you want to be trapped, you can only legally do it here. Jk. But for real...

Gooner swinging in the air. Brainwiped beyond repair. Swinging, stroking, pumping, all he can do is touch himself with one free hand while I goon you, too.

This is one for my loopable series, play it along with your other JOI's from my collection and mindfuck-heavy clips. I want you as desperate as him. As broken as him. As stupid as him. Now stroke, goon.

Name: Mandy Marx - Swinging Goon Trap
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:11:39
Size: 511 Mb

This is a movie in 3 parts, with different costumes. It can be enjoyed as one long session, or as 3 separate JOI videos. (I'll put the 3 parts up separately too over the next couple of weeks)

Dressed in black opaque stockings, knee high leather boots, a black mini skirt (no panties) and a sheer black blouse, I sit on the bed and instruct you to get your cock out. I want to see you jerking yourself off, but to make it more interesting, I instruct you to cover your cock and balls in Deep Heat balm (you can choose which type!). As it starts to heat up, and put you in increasing discomfort, I order you to masturbate as I watch you struggle with the pain. I love it, and can't help myself from joining in, playing with my pussy as I observe you dealing with the increasing heat!

I instruct you to take yourself to the very brink of orgasm, and then STOP! I'm not ready for you to cum yet! I've not had nearly enough fun with you. I decide to get changed into a different outfit, so you have to stay there, and not touch your cock *or* try to wipe any of the Deep Heat off until I'm back!

When I return, I'm still in black stockings, but this time I'm wearing high heeled shiny black shoes, a short skater skirt (still no panties!), leopard print bra and cropped cardigan. Excited to watch you jerk off for me, I tell you to cover your cock and balls in Deep Heat again (this time I want you to use Finalgon because it's more severe than regular Deep Heat). This really hurts you, which only excites me more so I start masturbating too. I'm obviously not using Deep Heat as lube though, lol, that's just for YOU! Finally, after watching you struggle with your arousal and discomfort, I give you 5 seconds warning; if you can cum that fast you're allowed to! But of course, almost no one could manage that, so you're left frustrated as I tell you to stop playing with yourself, and wait while I get changed again. I'm enjoying this game SO MUCH!

I'm soon back, nude except for high heels, sheer tan hold up stockings, and a lacy robe that hides nothing. This time, I've got a game for you. You'll need some more Deep Heat (I want you to use Oil of Wintergreen because it's the WORST!) and a dice. This time, I want you to masturbate until you're ready to cum (if you can; you're going to be in a LOT of pain, haha!) and then throw the dice. Each number you throw will give you a different result, and some of them are VERY cruel!

Will you be allowed to cum? Or will you have to suffer some more? Let's find out together! And at the very end, I have another surprise for tomorrow! I hope I can trust you to follow my instructions?

Name: Ariel Anderssen - Deep Heat JOI Torments - Complete video
Duration: 00:31:20
Size: 1.82 Gb

Custom:Jasmine Mendez is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive...

First: Welcome, presentation In front of the camera, you welcome your customer. You read his file: submissive, tried some Femdom but never found his fetish. Now he tries something harder: your parlour. He requests to be by legs in sheer pantyhose. You are condescending with him but also horny. You ask him to pay the cost of the session and end the scene with Its alright. Would you like to accompany me to the room?. During the scene, you dangle your feet, smile, and tempt your customer to surrender..

Second: You enter in the room with your fatal outfit (pantyhose, thong, heels and bra). You ask the customer to get naked. He does. You then gag him and put a tan stocking over his face (like a nylon mask). You then ask him to stretch on the bed and cuffs his wrists and ankles. You carefully place his head near the limit of the bed so you will be able to scissorhold him. You then begin to mock him with words such as Your time is close and finally explain what you are going to do: facesitt on his face and then scissorhold his neck. Your tights will block his breath and in a few minutes, he will Customer begins to struggle afraid but cant leave too late for him. You put your finger over his mouth: Shhhhh You begin the you sit on his face and grind over it. Then, when you are satisfied, you say Lets go. You begin to scissorhold his neck, holding your heels on the floor. First in reverse position (he sees your ass), and then facing him (he sees your face). His body struggles. You put your finger over your mouth and ask him to not beg. After a few seconds, he gets You still keep the scissorhold. His body make 2 or 3 spasms and then, the end. You smile, satisfied ...

During this scene, customer gets afraid but cant speak because of the gag. He still tries to struggle very hard from his restraints but cant. You are cruel, smiling, and take pleasure as you feel he cant breathe behind your ass and between your legs.

Name: Jasmine Mendez - FFA (Femme Fatale Agency)
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:15:13
Size: 688 Mb

I call you over one day to help me with an annoying leaky faucet in my house. But when you arrive you notice that there doesn’t seem to be much concern about fixing that problem, and more of an emphasis on getting you undressed! I tell you about how I know you love to watch me from the window as I’m undressing and playing with myself, and how excited I know I make you. But since I’ve given all of these amazing shows to you…. It’s time you gave one to me!

Name: Harley LaVey - Naughty Neighbour JOI
Duration: 00:20:01
Size: 2.83 Gb

You finally managed to pay off those credit cards and get yourself completely debt free. How exciting for you. Now those credit lines are fresh and ready for a deep plunging. Every time you send a tribute, buy another clip, send another gift, you can feel yourself spiraling down deeper into debt and deeper into my grasp.

Name: Trixie Miss - Go Into Debt
Duration: 00:12:09
Size: 254 Mb

Everyone thinks this outfit looks great on Christina. What do you think? She hopes you like it because it really turns her on. It’s so tight she says as she rubs her nylon hand against the rubber covering her crotch. You don’t mind watching do you? She’s rips open her top and juggles her huge boobs for you. She likes it when you watch her. She knows you like her ass. It’s boot-i-licious! you just want to grab a huge handful and squeeze! She grabs her vibrator and looks directly in the camera as her clit swells with excitement and she creams her pantyhose. Her body trembles and her eyes roll back in her head. That was a good one huh?

Name: jwv0037 - Christina Carter
Duration: 00:11:25
Size: 701 Mb

I've turned you into quite the addict with all of these luxurious pantyhose, haven't I? Anytime you see a pair on me you grow weak. You crave to worship every pair of luscious pantyhose that you see covering my legs, ass, and pussy. This time you're a very lucky pantyhose addict. I'm going to allow you to worship these sexy brown pantyhose on me from top to bottom. Focus on them and nothing else as you stroke for me and I drive the addiction deeper.

Name: Trixie Miss - Brown Pantyhose
Duration: 00:11:45
Size: 920 Mb

You... I'm STILL tormented by what you did, what you SAID, to me, your step-mother. But I think I handled it well, handled myself well. Oh, you made me so ANGRY! Disappointed. Shocked. But... I thought it was all behind us, that you'd learned your lesson. Until I got a call from my best friend. She said... the most shocking things of all. You... you actually had SEX with her??! She said... well, she said so very much. Things I didn't want to know, never needed to know, about my own step-son. DETAILS. And she told me that you had something on your mind when you showed up at her door with the obvious intention to seduce her. She said... she said... you had ME on your mind. I just can't believe everything that's happened. Everything done that can't be undone... and I'm going to have to confront you AGAIN.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MILF, CONFRONTATION, COCK TEASE, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, ORGASMS
Keywords: taboo, milf, confrontation, seduction, cock tease, jerk off encouragement, female domination, pantyhose, nylon, female masturbation, orgasms, moaning, bra fetish, tease, older woman, dirty talk

Name: Tara Tainton - Do Not SHOW Things Like That to Your Step-Mother
Duration: 00:49:22
Size: 2.86 Gb

You are going to chant a phrase for me repeatedly, feeling your mind sink down further into submission with each repetition. Once I have your brain fuzzy, I can mold it however I want and you'll be helpless to my conditioning. Your need to please me overwhelms your need for self-control. Now that you are in my skilled hands, you can simply let go and allow yourself to open up wide. A good boy is always wide open.

Name: Trixie Miss Rebecca - Chant & Stroke
Duration: 00:09:28
Size: 699 Mb

You have placed your cameras perfectly. You can see everything as Randy Moore arrives at your estate. She makes her way down to a room in the cellar where she finds a couch with your present on it. The note on the top of the present reads, "Take off your clothes and open the box." She looks around wondering where you are, if you’re watching. She takes her clothes off. She knows you’re watching her. She can feel your eyes on her. She opens the box and pulls out another note. It reads, "Put me on... slowly." Again, Randy follows your instructions, putting on a sexy vintage bra, hip hugging girdle, long sheer stockings and sexy stiletto heels. Once she is done, she hears the phone you left her ringing under the couch. She reaches down, pulls the phone out of a box and reads the text message. "Play with yourself". Randy obeys without hesitation. She pulls out a vibrator and touches herself. After she is done bringing herself to orgasm, the phone goes off and the message tells her to look under the rug. She wonders what you have in store for her as she moves towards the rug. She finds a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold. With a smile she puts them on and begins to struggle. She remembers you like it when she does that. We all get to watch her squirm around while she waits for you...

Name: jwv0004 - Randy Moore
Duration: 00:32:19
Size: 1.19 Gb

A really struggle-icious clip of Christina Carter. Dressed in a lustrous mesh top, black pantyhose and stiletto sandals, Christina does her best against the grey rope bondage that holds her captive. But besides the struggling and moaning into her large red ball gag, this video is all about Christina coming in bondage. Whether she holds the vibrator by herself, or when Jim pushes it extra hard against her aching flesh. Nipple clamps and a bit of whipping with a riding crop also add to the excitement. Christina really doesn't know whether she is coming or going.

Name: wmbcv-0385 - Christina Carter
Duration: 00:17:53
Size: 651 Mb

Knowing Diana Prince is friends with Wonder Woman a recently escaped prisoner wants pay back to the woman who got him locked up, attacking Diana to point him in the right direction. When she resists he assaults her, Diana eventually transforms and reveals her identity to prevent her. Overpowering him she's quick to lose the advantage with a surprise attack to the crotch, losing her lasso in the process. Now the prisoner has Wonder Woman right where he wants her.
This film is a custom. As per the outline of the customer - Wonder Woman is defeated quickly and is terrified of being . If you are looking for a brave, fighter who refuses to let themselves be taken - this ain't for you. Film has two edits - one with pissing scene (she is terrified to the point of pissing herself) and one without (for those who are not into pissing scenes). Pissing scene in pissing edition is short and not the focus of the film.

Hardcore Scene (uses lasso to overpower) Blowjob Scene (as Diana not Wonder Woman) Includes pissing scene (two downloads - one with pissing/one without) Transform Scene (7 minute maker) No K.O. featured Wonder Woman succumbs quickly (crotch punch turns situation) Wonder Woman is terrified to be Spanking
Pantyhose (as Diana Prince only) During hardcore scene - No belt, No corset, No Panties

Name: Ashley Lane - Wonder Ashley Hard Payback
Duration: 00:23:36
Size: 1.82 Gb