Nylon Fantasy

I'm here to collect your sample. It's a requirement of my facility you see so during the interview I'll need you to spill into this cup. Every last drop. I hope you read the fine print, boy, because you should have been saving up for me since we scheduled. I need to see how good you are at following instructions. I like a can do attitude. Good. Now eat it.

Name: Mandy Marx - The Interview
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:11:01
Size: 482 Mb

From the moment You took one look at My perfect body, My round hot young ass and you knew, that small tributes of even one hundred dollars wouldn't be enough for a Findom Queen like Me. You financial fuckup who are into being caused and drained by such a sexy findom Goddess as Me! You just love feeling as stupid as possible. And Nothing makes you feel dumber than playing with Me these humiliating financial games! You love wasting your money on Me and seeing Me laugh at you and humiliate such a dumb money slut, such a stupid cash cunt as you. On your knees bitch! Open your shitty mouth and say Me oink! Grunt like a fucking cash pig which is you are! I will drain you totally and hurting you financially stupid loser! You will bring Me everything you have on your knees right to My round findom ass and will beg Me to take it from your piggy hands! Say Mooooo , idiot! You are forever Mine and just Mine cash cow! I will milk you forever until your poor ass will be near the trash cans on the street! And you will love it! Your purpose is to please Me! And all you old fucking cunt can do for Me is make Me wet with your money! Nothing more!

Name: Mistress Misha Goldy - You Are Forever Mine & Just Mine Cash Cow
Duration: 00:22:45
Size: 415 Mb

It's been a while since I have fed your addiction, what addiction? Your nylon/pantyhose addiction to me. I brought two pairs with me, first you can worship me, inhale me and admire me in the nude ones and then I will change to the dark sheer ones. Can you finish this video without exploding? Or will my perfection in nylon be too much for you and make you bust before the end of the video. Let us play.This video IS included with my membership.

Name: Sandra Latina - Addicted
Duration: 00:10:35
Size: 771 Mb

Jim has given Diana a new toy to play with - Danielle Trixie. Diana gropes Danielle and makes sure the chain is holding her securely in place. Yep, that chain between her crotch is pretty secure! Now, we get to devote all our attention to that ass! Yes, Danielle has one of those asses that you just want to smack, crop, caress and worship. Diana uses her riding crop on all parts of Danielle but always seems to come back to that ass. I think we figured our Diana has a thing for Danielle's ass - can you blame her? She gives Danielle's pussy a little smacking attention too before she leaves her to stand on her now sore feet and struggle, trying to free herself. All Danielle can think about is her poor feet!

Name: wmbcv-0693 - Danielle Trixie & Diana Knight
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:09:35
Size: 344 Mb

I'm your new wife. You wake up tied up and completely immobilised in bed in front of me. I tell you I have a confession to make. Your wife died two weeks ago, and I was the one who kílled her. I broke into her house and put a gún to her head and told her if she didn't strap on suck your boy, I would shoot her. So she did it. She fucked him. I started teasing him with my pantyhosed legs and making him jerk his cock, and then I told him "If you cum, I'm going to shoot her." He started to cry. He tried so hard not to cum but the power of my hosed legs was too strong and he exploded, and I pulled the trigger. I told him it was all his fault and if he told anyone he would go to prison. Then, you quickly married me and I became his new mómmy. He jerks off over me every single day but I haven't let him cum since her ****. I call him into the room and instruct him to start jerking off as I straddle you. I am going to fuck his fáther to **** and the only way he's allowed to cum is if he begs me to end you. He can't stop himself, he's completely addicted to and controlled by me, and he begs me to end his dáddy. I fuck you to **** and count down his orgasm, and you die right on one...

Name: Dommelia - Xtreme Taboo StepMommy Makes StepSon Beg To End StepDaddy JOI
Duration: 00:18:27
Size: 827 Mb

I'm SOOOO glad that you came over, I really didn't think you would show. I mean, I'm sure you don't get asked to hang out very often... probably from a lack of friends (I'm sure you'll say you CHOOSE to not have friends) LOL. But I would imagine you being skeptical that the ONE person to wanna "hang out" with you would be a SUPER HOT girl like me. I mean, what are the odds of that!?!?! Is that why you attempted to look nice lol?
I suppose you're just overly excited to find out WHY I brought you here. I know I said that I wanted to "experiment" with someone, and you seemed like the PERFECT person to do that with. I don't think my boyfriend is the experimental type... but once he see's what I do to you, perhaps he will change his mind. I wanna make him jealous! and once he see's what I've done to you, I'm most certain he will wanna join in next time!!!
Why is your dick so hard? HAHAHAHA Did you think we were gonna "fool around"? EWW!!! HAHAHA OH MY GOSH. NO! I wanted to experiment with your look. DO IT!! It's gonna be FUN! I promise. Here, put on these panty hose & heels.... and leave your underwear off, I've got ANOTHER surprise for you!

Name: Worship Amber - Tricked Into Experimenting
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:16:12
Size: 1.16 Gb

Adriana Chechik is selling a house that just cant get sold. The house is decrepit and old as well as overpriced. Adriana does her best to try to get the house sold but this loser is not budging. Adriana notices something this loser client keeps staring at her perfect pantyhose feet. Adriana invites the loser in to talk some numbers. Adriana pulls off his pants and sees his cock is rock hard. Adriana knows he is nothing more then a foot loser and can get this house sold with her feet alone. Adriana wraps her perfect nylon soles around his cock and begins to give him a foot. Resistance is futile Adriana is gorgeous and has a set of matching gorgeous feet. Adriana seductively strokes his cock and demands he blow his load on her nylon soles. There is a stipulation he must but this house an order to let lose his load on her pantyhose feet. The loser client cannot take it anymore he shoots his load all over her nylon clad feet. Adriana shows off her the cum drenched feet and lets him know its time to sign the paperwork.

Name: Real Estate Agent Adrianna Chechik Seals The Deal With Footjob
Duration: 00:08:06
Size: 479 Mb

Video released 05/08/24

It has been decided. Ava Rowen is going to be Bennys key holder. She just turned 18 and needs a simp for a chastity class. So, this semester Bennys key belongs to her! He is hesitant to agree. He thought him and Amber were best friends. Amber ensures him they will always be best friends, but he needs to be a good boy and let Ava Rowen hold the key for the semester. Gosh, don’t make it that big of a deal. And his key is just a phone call away if she wants to see him. His good boy ribbons get cut off. He can have them back when he earns them. Time to get to work. Benny crawls over and starts cleaning her heels. Licking the bottoms clean and sucking the heel, it has begun. This young beautiful girl is turning mean.

Name: Amber and Ava Rowen - Bennys Key Given to Boyfriend Step-sister to Hold
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:10:37
Size: 927 Mb

Hello loser! You know that every friday your gf , me and other our girlfriends gathered in a cafe! so you know what we are talked about ? No , not about shopping, make up and work! we talked about YOU! Your ex gf told us everything about your loser sex habbits, small usseles dick, kinks and pathetic tryes to change your and she sexual life! You are the biggets loser we know! We told that you our husbands, so when we all with you was together - we knew about you everything and laughed and discussed you behind your back! We know everything, and about your girly clothes, strapon, everything! You are.... Omg you cum in your panties! Right in front of Me while I am humiliating you and shaming you.... You are even more pathetic loser and idiot that i tought! But stay here ... dont move pig! I want to make a picture! Done! Now i am going to show this pictures to all who knowing you ahahahah

Name: Mistress Misha Goldy - What Your Ex Gf Told To Her Gfs About Your Kinks And Small Dick
Duration: 00:10:38
Size: 225 Mb

Randy Moore gets a call from police headquarters that some sorority girls have been taken. This sounds like a job for ULTRAVIXEN! She strips out of her clothes and puts on her costume. She arrives at what seems like the scene of the crime. She looks around, but it is a trap. An evil catsuited villain (also played by Randy) arrives and throws a switch, releasing coils of thin twine on to UltraVixen. She can't react in time and within seconds the fibers tangle around her. They quickly tighten and she is trapped. She awakens to find herself tied down to a slab. Small pulleys are tied to her legs arms and body, through which, a single metal wire is threaded. It connects all her bonds, creating an inescapable spread eagle. All of her bonds are connected, so if she moves a leg, it just makes her wrists tighter. Suddenly, an automatic winch pulls on the wire, tightening the entire bondage. Then slowly over time, the winch tightens more. UltraVixen realizes that she is tied into a fiendish auto-rack, that will slowly pull her limb from limb. Can she possibly escape?

Name: wmbcv-0690 - Randy Moore - Perils of UltraVixen
Duration: 00:21:37
Size: 703 Mb

After class hours and I've finally got him. Mr. Peeping Tom. He didn't think I'd notice him peering through that window, but here we are, and now he's my captured prey. I could have just given him a fail in class but ruining his cock is more exciting, and of course a few good ruler whacks for the classic teacher touch.

Name: Mandy Marx – Teacher Reprograms Peeping Tom
Duration: 00:10:38
Size: 329 Mb

Your Boss Lady loves teasing you every day with her leather outfits and today I am wearing a NEW, sexy leather pencil skirt. Why don't you come closer and inhale that sweet aroma, follow my instructions and let's see you CUM hard for my leatherclad ass.

Name: Fetish Liza - Brown leather skirt JOI
Duration: 00:08:17
Size: 213 Mb

You come into my office pleading for an extension on your deadline . . . why you would bother me with that instead of just finishing the work is beyond me. Perhaps I should take you off the project, out of your cubicle. Keep you as a slave under my desk. Of course there's that pesky ambition of yours . . . you wouldn't be able to fully enjoy it.

I dangle and drop my heels, revealing my RHT soles. I spread my toes and allow you to sniff between them, a sign of loyalty. I taunt you as your cock strains against your dress pants. Imagine the feel of my silky stocking feet on your cock. I rub my nylon feet back and forth, wiggle my reinforced toes in your face. I allow you to stroke. To cum to the scent of my stocking feet. A show of loyalty. A temporary cure for your distraction.

Name: Star Nine - Sweat Sniffing Loyalty
Duration: 00:12:28
Size: 454 Mb

Randy is feeling frisky. She gets dolled up in her brand new latex corset ensemble and walks downstairs to her special room. Her secret room. Where, waiting for her is her automated self bondage table that she quickly straps herself into. She places her hands in the binding straps at her ankles and wrists....

Name: wmbcv-0733: Curious Obsession 2 - Chapter 1
Duration: 00:13:30
Size: 488 Mb

It's been a while since I've worsened your addiction to my perfect ass and feet covered in nylon. Are you ready to stroke and deepen your addiction? Upskirts views, heel dangling, foot teasing and of course me bent over are some of the tricks I have up my sleeve to deepen the fuck out of your addiction to nylon. Will you be able to last until the end of the video or will you release prematurely? Let us find out.

Name: Sandra Latina - Addiction To Nylon
Duration: 00:11:37
Size: 1.10 Gb