Nylon Fantasy

A young man is called to the chastity clinic where his vital stats are taken. If his penis is below average upon being measured he will be sentenced to eternal chastity.



Name: RR Productions - Penis Inspection and Chastity Clinic
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:06:55
Size: 1.20 Gb


 
As your girlfriend I know exactly what you like and I have some sexy surprises in store for you that you're going to love. I can't wait to see your face as I use pantyhose to tie you to a chair, tease and taunt with my ass and my perfect legs, ripping open the foot of my stockings and shoving your cock in the hole up against my arches, and using my sexy stockinged feet to make you explode. Next up, you get to cum right in my heels. Watching you go crazy is so hot.



Name: Miss Whip - Cum In My Pantyhose
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:12:17
Size: 206 Mb


 
You've been feeling a bit blue lately and your lovely Step-Mommy Stella always knows how to make you feel your best. She's wearing her sheer pantyhose you love so much and a sexy red lingerie set and pearls. She starts by teasing your cock through your shorts and then starts to stroke your hard cock with her nylon feet. You love seeing her perfect pink toenails through her nylons, it makes you so fucking hard.

It's not weird to have Step-Mommy stroke your cock if she's doing it to cheer you up. It is Valentine's day after all and who would be a sexier Valentine than Step-Mommy? She squeezes your cock in between her juicy soles and tugs until you can't stand it anymore. She removes her pantyhose and goes at your cock barefoot until you shoot the biggest load just for her!



Name: Stella Liberty - Step-Mommy's Valentine Footjob- Stella Liberty and Jett Jangles
Format: mp4
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:14:09
Size: 967 Mb


 
Today, I had Princess Daisy come over for a play date. We took turns writing in our Diaries....then we brushed our hair....Princess Daisy even brushed my hair for me!! I felt so pretty! Then we blew bubbles for a while, until I had a great idea!! I asked Princess Daisy if she wanted to play the cock sucking game...and she did!! Turns out, Princess daisy likes the cock sucking game as much as I do!! We got a loser slave to stand for us....while we played. The way the game works is...both Princesses roll the dice....and the one who rolls the highest gets to suck on the cock for 10 seconds...then we roll again. Unfortunately...Princess Daisy was on a "roll" lol...and she got more turns at sucking the cock than I did...but, oh well...I still got to suck on it. We decides to have play time....so we wound up a princess globe...and played pretty music while we milked this loser. Princess daisy ruined his orgasm...which was very painful for him...but very funny for us!!! talk to you later Dear Diary...bye for now.



Name: Bossy Girls - Princess Daisy - The Cock Sucking Game
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:11:43
Size: 671 Mb


 
Kitty Quinn is absolutely head over heels for her new boyfriend. They just click on every level, and the chemistry is insanely hot and intense. Kitty is really excited about him coming over tonight, and wants to be as prepared as she can be to make this a night one to remember, and one he'll never forget. She knows how he really loves her underwater blowjobs, and she wants to impress him tonight and really blow his mind. So Kitty decides to spend the afternoon honing her breathholding skills to ensure she'll be easily capable of making him fall even harder for her. She fills up the tub and slips into a shiny little micro thong, just like he likes, and gets to practicing. After all, he does call her his bathtub blowjob mermaid, and she's got to live up to new lover's new pet name. Kitty knows how weak her new beau is for her long, luscious locks of dirty blonde hair, so she practices playing with her hair over her face each time she surfaces. She dips her head under the water, showing off her perky, sexy ass. Kitty relishes in her progress and improvement with holding her breath underwater, and giggles excitedly behind the long wet hair over her face. She continues to practice in all sorts of positions so she can be the bathtub blowjob mermaid of his dreams. She plays with her teeny, tiny little string thong while she's face down, ass up in the tub holding her breath. Then Kitty eagerly removes her thong and starts to bounce and shake her ass while she holds her head underwater. She wants to be sure she can show off that ass he loves so much while she's underwater blowing him. Kitty spreads her ass apart and starts to make games out of dunking her head underwater, holding her breath, shaking her ass and playing with her long, wet hair over her face when she surfaces. She wraps up her practice with a bunch of quick the water to briefly hold her breath to continue building her stamina and endurance and goes under for the longest she can possibly hold her breath. Now Kitty is 100% certain that she will forever remain her boyfriend's bathtub blowjob mermaid.



Name: xKittyxQuinnx - Silk Stockings Therapy
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:11:39
Size: 267 Mb


 
It's fun to use My human sweat towel - facesitting, arse worship, and foot worship with Matriarch Ezada Sinn

Romanian summers are very hot, even with the AC on, but I love fetish clothing too much. When I get very hot in My leather, there is something else I like: to have My chattel's tongue cleaning My sweat. Usually, I would start with My feet, but today, I believe they will be very smelly after several hours in boots; he will start with My armpits. Bound in the armbinder, he is just a sweat-licking tool for Me to use.

I want him to inhale the aroma from My armpit, taking in the scent of his Owner, but it is his tongue that is of most use; I want all the sweat removed from My armpit. There is much more work for his tongue; I know how much he loves My arse, and that is where his tongue will go next. I shove him onto the bed, putting him in the perfect position. It is pleasant to feel his nose between My arsecheeks, but I want more.

I pull My pantyhose down because I want his tongue to lick not just My sweat but also My arsehole; now, when I sit on his face, his head almost disappears between the cheeks of My arse. It is so arousing to feel him struggling for breath while his tongue licks My arsehole that I want to use him in other ways. I turn around so that I can ride his face, rubbing his tongue against My sanctum, through My pantyhose, of course.

Now that I have had My pleasure, as you can see from My hard nipples, it is time for him to worship the sweatiest part: My feet. They are very, very sweaty and smelly, but I don't care how unpleasant it might be; he will worship My feet because they are Mine. I leave him covered in My sweat, spit and boots while I enjoy a nice shower.



Name: Ezada Sinn - It's fun to use My human sweat towel
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:12:09
Size: 545 Mb


 
Kitty Quinn, Scarlett Venom & Terra Mizu know all about your perverted pantyhose fetish... and about how small your little micro dick is. These beauties laugh at how pathetic you are while they tease you and wiggle their nylon feet right in front of your loser face. Their torment drives you wild and makes your teeny, tiny dick get as big as it can get. You love getting off to these bratty goddesses utterly humiliating you and shredded you to pieces with their insults. You start to quiver, drooling over their perfect pantyhose feet when they show some semblance of mercy and allow you to stroke your sorry little cock. They can't even get to a cum countdown before you bust your itsy bitsy, pathetic little load. They torment you for being such a worthless loser and cumming so little, so fast.



Name: Xkittyxquinnx - Pathetic Pantyhose Perv
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:11:28
Size: 164 Mb


 
Have you been committed to me? You’ve been working hard enough, going extra mile, staying up late? Have you been appreciating me? You can do more! I want to give you a boost, to remind you that you work for me. As a true Goddess, I deserve sacrifices. With every pump on your dick today you will put into your brain an important message: your day will be dedicated to ME! Not to your boring wifey, but to ME, got it? Good, now Make your balls full for me. Stroke stroke stroke. I want you on the edge of the sexual tension. It will be a great reminder for whom you are earning all this money, who is your true boss. Do it for Sara, earn your pleasure.



Name: Sara Saint - Edge Before Work
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:14:05
Size: 1.47 Gb


 
Top