Old & Young (MotherSon, FatherDaughter, etc..)

Macir777

Macir777

Perfect Mother Stela (15.12.2018)

File Info:
| 2.34 GB | 01:02:33 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

40 years of age MILF realtor
- Currently single and has been for 7 years
- Figured being 40 and still hot she is ready for sex
- Loves to be outside and ride bikes
- She does spin class and works out to keep her tight figure
- Way more sexual now in her 40's then in her younger days
- She usually starts her day off either having sex or masturbating
- Loves the younger cock but open to all ages of men
- Her favorite thing to do to a man sexually is suck cock deep throat
- Her sexual position is riding the cock because she can control her body
- She is into anal sex, came prepared to have her ass fucked
- This petite MILF was super flexible, she even did the splits
- Definitely a fun MILF to fuck, with a fit spinner type body
- Took a nice facial at the end of this video

https://k2s.cc/file/d2e6d5779c7b3/Perfect_Mother_Stela__15.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Incest,Mother and Son,Family,Taboo,Hardcore,Milf,Big tits,Mom,Mature,Blowjob,Handjob,facial,deep throat,anal,Big ass,Hot milf,older women,younger man,Roleplay,

Macir777

Allie Nicole - Snatch Me If You Can (15.12.2018)

File Info:
| 778 MB | 00:59:16 | 854/480 | mp4/SD |

Allie Nicole likes to party. Today, she is a stewardess. If you're taking her time, she'll be getting there. He says it is a blowjob blowjob. She agrees and he cums in her mouth! Later, Allies finds her step by step late after another night of partying. I love you to get out of her tight little outfit, he he obliges. Before bathing A couple of days later, Allie is hungover once again. Luckily, her friend is picking up her shift. It has been fun for some time now. And what is more fun than fucking your stepsister!

https://k2s.cc/file/c0669b1de4f80/Allie_Nicole_-_Snatch_Me_If_You_Can__15.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Incest,Family,Taboo,Hardcore,Big tits,Blowjob,Handjob,facial,deep throat,Big ass,Hot sister,Teen,young,Natural Tits,Sister and Brother,Sister,Brother,Swallow,

Macir777

Macir777

Melanie Hicks - Babysitting For Mrs Hicks (17.12.2018)

File Info:
| 3.45 GB | 00:39:53 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

I told her i understood and she got a really funny look on her face and made me a crazy offer. she said her and mr hicks were always trying to save money and would i be interested in babysitting for less money but she would through in a naughty treat every now and then? my dick got hard and i agreed right away, she laughed and said she would throw in a little naughty treat right, she got up and left me and my raging boner alone in the living room. she came back minute later with a bottle of lube and a towel, she said since i got to watch her naked she wanted to do the same. she told me to drop my pants her jerk off in front of her while she kept her clothes on. i didn't wasted and time and got right to jerking, i cant wait for her to get home from work tomorrow!

https://k2s.cc/file/6d3e0a218531e/Melanie_Hicks___Babysitting_For_Mrs_Hicks__17.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Mother and Son, incest,Family,Taboo,Roleplay,Mom,Mommy,Mother,handjob, blowjob, Big tits,

Macir777

Riley Star - Daddy I Cant Help Myself (17.12.2018)

File Info:
| 2.37 GB | 00:26:29 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

A therapist has a new client, Riley Star. This hot young mess was sent to therapy after her mom learned that Riley has been fucking her stepdad. Riley thinks her mom should be okay with her antics, especially since she's learning so much from her stepdad. As she describes how the relationship started and progressed, Riley flashes her panties beneath her miniskirt. When the therapist has heard Riley out, he offers an unconventional type of therapy: Riley fucks him, and if he's better than her stepdad, she goes on banging him instead of her stepdad. Riley agrees to try. The therapist begins by telling Riley to turn around so he can slip her panties aside and admire her cream filled twat. She's already nice and ready for him as he peels her underwear off and slides a finger deep inside. By the time he pulls out to rub his fingers across her clit, Riley is mewling with desire and ready to do anything to cum! The therapist has her show off the blow job skills her stepdad has been teaching her, including her deep throating skills. When he's satisfied with the results, he gives Riley the pussy pounding she needs. Back on her hands and knees, Riley watches over her shoulder as the therapist slides his big dick into her tiny twat. The spinner loves taking it from behind, but her budding sensuality makes her just as eager to show off her skills riding a hard stiffie forwards and backwards. Rolling onto her back, she lets her therapist go back to do all the work as he works his way towards the ultimate pleasure. When he's close, Riley's therapist pulls out and tells Riley to get on her knees so he can stroke himself off to a salty surprise all over Rileys's

https://k2s.cc/file/8fffa1d6cfa85/Riley_Star_-_Daddy_I_Cant_Help_Myself___17.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Riley Star - Daddy I Cant Help Myself (17.12.2018)

Macir777

Brittany Shae - Sleepover With My Mom (17.12.2018)

File Info:
| 2.75 GB | 00:32:42 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

i told her good night and went to bed. an hour later i put my plan in motion, if all went well by the end of the week i was gonna fuck. i knocked on her bedroom door and went in, she was laying in bed reading a book. she looked a little startled and asked what was wrong. i told her that since dad left i had been having really bad panic attacks and that mom had been letting me spend the night in bed with here, then i glance over to the empty side of her bed. she thought for a minute and then said since Shae was out of town i could stay in her bed wit her, i didn't waste any time laying down.

https://k2s.cc/file/cb62135d35135/Brittany_Shae___Sleepover_With_My_Mom__17.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Mother and Son, incest,Family,Taboo,Roleplay,Mom,Mommy,Mother,handjob, blowjob, Big tits,

Macir777

Sadie Holmes - My Best Mom Is Horny (17.12.2018)

File Info:
| 2.89 GB | 00:36:19 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

I asked what she was up to, she said she was gonna take a shower and then was going to make some breakfast. she asked me if i wanted something to eat too, i said yes and the she she she would get cooking when she got out of the shower. when she left the kitchen i got a crazy idea, i was just gonna come out and show her the cock she has been masturbating about! when she came out of the bathroom i was laying on her bed naked and stroking a ragging boner. as you can imagine she freaked out at least at first but the entire time she was yelling and asking what i was doing she couldn't take her eyes off my cock! she started to get a little more relaxed and into watching me jack off, i just kept telling her know one would know and this is what she wanted. it was like she was in a trance wearing her bath robe and watching her sons best friend jerk off, until i busted a nut that is! i know tomorrow before school shes gonna want some more!

https://k2s.cc/file/0382963051a11/Sadie_Holmes___My_Best_Mom_Is_Horny__17.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):

Macir777

Lexi Lore - Daughter`s Dreaming Of Daddy (17.12.2018)

File Info:
| 2.42 GB | 00:31:36 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Lexi Lore has a thing for her stepdaddy, but her stepdad doesn't return her affections. Since this teen can't have the man she wants, she decides to go on the Internet and find an older guy who reminds her of the object of her affections. An Internet hookup is just the guy for this cock craving blonde. She's totally down to fuck upon meeting him, so when he slides her panties aside he finds her meaty twat nice and wet. Lexi enjoys herself as her hookup finger bangs her fuck hole and then slides his finger between her lips so she can lick her juices clean.Then the busty student grabs her substitute daddy's by the cock and starts living out her fantasies with him! She starts by sucking him with a deep throat BJ that leaves him hard and wanting. Laying on her back, she spreads her thighs so her daddy-substitute can shove his cock all the way inside her tight beaver. Once Lexi gets caught up in her fantasy, nothing will stop her from getting the pussy pounding she's been dreaming of. Her hookup is happy to play stud as he bangs the hot young bombshell while she's on her back and then keeps it up as she climbs to her knees. When she decides she's had enough for one day, Lexi uses her sweet talking mouth to suck her hookup's dick until he cums and then to lick him clean of cum before arranging their next playdate.

https://k2s.cc/file/74bf7a713b6dd/Lexi_Lore_-_Daughter_s_Dreaming_Of_Daddy__17.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Father - Daughter, Incest,family,Taboo,Roleplay,MILF,

Macir777

Alexis Fawx - The Mother-Son Experience Part 2 (19.12.2018)

File Info:
| 2.05 GB | 00:30:55 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

I'm not going to explain the plot because I think its better to leave it to your imagination. Its obvious once you see it in order.

https://k2s.cc/file/24c4d657ab0b2/Alexis_Fawx___The_Mother-Son_Experience_Part_2__19.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Mother and Son, incest,Family,Taboo,Roleplay,Milf,Big tits,Mother,mom,mommy,mature,blowjob,handjob,OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, MOMMAS BOY ,

Macir777

Coco Vandi - Mom Helps Son Cum Before Church (19.12.2018)

File Info:
| 2.84 GB | 00:33:44 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

It was Sunday morning and i was hoping to rest but my mom can in to get me up for church. i told her i was tied and didn't want to go, i really just wanted to relax and jerk off. she said no way and that dad was being really pushy to get us all around for church. so i said ok i was getting up, she said since we were running late that i might not have time to take a shower, then she left the room. i had super raging morning wood and didn't know what i would do with out a shower. i went in to the bathroom and told mom i might need to miss church and she said no way. i told her i had a problem and she said she need more then that from me if she was gonna help get dad off my case. so i just told her the truth and she as a little shocked and then told me to go back in my room and take care of it. i was back in my room knowing i didnt have long since dad said we needed to leave soon, i was stroking it extra hard when mom just burst into my room. she said she was bringing me a towel and wanted to know if i was finished, she said dad was getting a little crazy. I said no it was taking me a while, i told her i was really trying to she offered to help stimulate me, she started showing me her tits and ass right there in my bedroom with my dad right outside. she kept encouraging me to cum and when i did she helped me get cleaned up. im gonna be looking forward to church next Sunday!

https://k2s.cc/file/b86f789ad3e99/Coco_Vandi___Mom_Helps_Son_Cum_Before_Church__19.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Mother and Son, incest,mom, mother,Big tits, mommy, milf, son, taboo, family,horny, blowjob, handjob,hot milf,busty,big ass,

Macir777

Britney Light - Deviant Thoughts (19.12.2018)

File Info:
| 1.95 GB | 00:26:36 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Britney Light is seeing a therapist for her deviant thoughts regarding her dad. She selected this therapist because his methods are unconventional, but they work. The therapist starts by having Britney close her eyes to visualize the most sexually exciting scenario with her dad that she can and then describe it. Then he tells her to take off her panties and imagine the scenario playing out as she masturbates.

While the therapist describes the salacious situation, he can't help but whip out his stiffie and start stroking it because he finds Britney and her fantasies so hot. The next step in Britney's therapy is to substitute her therapist for her dad. He lets her know that his cock is now her dad's cock so she can use it to play out her fantasies. Although Britney is a little hesitant at first, she agrees to start sucking. Soon she's lost in her own desire as she gobbles that cock and then climbs on top to take it all the way into her dripping pussy. Riding her therapist's dick with her full tits bouncing gets Britney moaning and gasping with delight, but she's not fully satisfied quite yet. That pinnacle of delight doesn't come until Britney is bent over her chair getting her fuck hole pounded from behind while she dreams of her dad. After briefly sucking her therapist's dick one last time, Britney lets him fuck her until he cums all over her belly just like she wishes her daddy would do.

https://k2s.cc/file/2f75d31e7e912/Britney_Light_-_Deviant_Thoughts__19.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Father - Daughter, incest, family,taboo, roleplay,busty,big ass,blowjob, handjob,hot daughter,teen,young,dad,daddy,

Macir777

Alexis Fawx - The Mother-Son Experience Part 1 (19.12.2018)

File Info:
| 3.79 GB | 00:58:09 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Warm sun, cool ocean breezes, white sand. That's what I wanted. That's what I deserved. All those wasted years with my husband. I gave him everything he wanted, I was a perfect wife. And what did I get? Fuck if I knew... So I left, just like that, in the middle of the night. I packed a suitcase and headed south. I didn't look back. I wasn't going to waste another second... I had so much fun my first week in Florida. The beach, the parties, the hot guys... I did a pretty good job making up for lost time... And then my idiot son shows up out of nowhere and tries to fuck it up. I can't believe my girlfriend told him where to find me. But it doesn't matter... I told him I'm never going back to his Father. I'm finally free. I don't need rescuing.... - TELL ME - I'm sitting alone in the dark waiting for my Mom. I'm not sure how long it's been. It's late. There's no sound except the waves hitting the beach and the occasional passing car... She lied to me. We were supposed to go out for dinner tonight. I made reservations at the perfect place... When I came back from swimming she wasn't in the room and one of her slutty dresses was missing... I've been down here for almost a week now. This wasn't what I wanted. This whole thing is her fault... And now I'm here, sitting in a hotel room in the dark, waiting for my Mom to walk in the door so I ask her why she wasn't here. I know it's crazy, but I can't stop thinking about her and what she's doing or who she's with. I don't want to feel like this but I can't help it. I'm in love with my Mom.... - STAY - I love my son so much. He's smart, strong, funny, and very handsome; he does look just like his Father, but I don't hold that against him. The past few weeks with my son have been almost perfect. Sure we've had a few rough patches but I guess that's normal in a situation like this, whatever this is... I try not to think about it, but I know what we're doing is wrong. When my son is inside me I forget everything and anything else, I want him so much... But I haven't forgotten that Alex is still my son and that this relationship eventually has to come to an end... Doesn't it? Compilation includes full versions of "RESCUE" "TELL ME' & "STAY'

https://k2s.cc/file/b39af94b21926/Alexis_Fawx___The_Mother-Son_Experience_Part_1__19.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Mother and Son, incest,Family,Taboo,Roleplay,Milf,Big tits,Mother,mom,mommy,mature,blowjob,handjob,OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, MOMMAS BOY ,

Macir777

Alexis Fawx, Parker Swayze - The Mother-Son Experience Part 3 (19.12.2018)

File Info:
| 3.20 GB | 00:48:10 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

pt.1 Best Behavior
Thank you son... That was good. Just what Mommy needed. You always know how to make me feel so sexy... I guess we're pretty lucky your Father is taking so many business trips lately... Oh baby, I almost forgot to tell you, your Aunt Parker is coming tomorrow to stay with us for a little while. I want you to be on your best behavior while she's here. And make sure you help her with whatever she needs....
pt.2 The Helpful Aunt
Oh it's okay, you don't have to leave... Just talk to your Aunt for a minute... It's so great your Mother invited me to stay for awhile, isn't it? I really needed a vacation after the divorce... It's been such a long time since I saw you last. You really are getting handsome... What's wrong? Your Aunt can't give you a compliment? I think you need to relax a little... I mean we're both adults... What would be so bad about having a little fun...
pt.3 Sisters Pleasure
Don't you worry about us sweetie. Your Aunt and I worked things out. We're just fine now... And you will be too, as long as you do exactly what we say....

https://k2s.cc/file/eafe76d14d363/Alexis_Fawx__Parker_Swayze_-_The_Mother-Son_Experience_Part_3__19.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Mother and Son, incest,Family,Taboo,Roleplay,Milf,Big tits,Mother,mom,mommy,mature,blowjob,handjob,OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, MOMMAS BOY ,threesome,

Macir777

Alex has two mommies (19.12.2018)

File Info:
| 1.75 GB | 00:26:22 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Alex!! What are you doing??? You are supposed to be in bed, baby. How many times have we told you not to spy on your Mommies? You know you're only allowed to play with us we we say it's okay... No babe he's never going to learn if we keep letting him disobey us and then rewarding him... Alright, fine... C'mon honey you can get in the bed with us and play. But son, you really need to ask first next time....

https://k2s.cc/file/2131d009aacb0/Alex_has_two_mommies__19.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Mother and Son, incest,Family,Taboo,Roleplay,Milf,Big tits,Mother,mom,mommy,mature,blowjob,handjob,OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, MOMMAS BOY ,threesome,

Macir777

Mother and son's fresh start (19.12.2018)

File Info:
| 1.19 GB | 00:16:45 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

. You can come to me anytime son. Mommy is always here to help....
Mom, We Belong Together
Mom, who were you talking to? Dad?? Is that why you're dressed like a slut? You're not going to have a nice talk with him, Mom. You're going to a bar with him, then you'll probably fuck him in his truck. No. Mom, he's an asshole. He lied to us. I can't let you do this to us... We belong together. Just you and me Mom, you promised....

https://k2s.cc/file/58bc4501ae5af/Mother_and_son_s_fresh_start__19.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Mother and Son, incest,Family,Taboo,Roleplay,Milf,Big tits,Mother,mom,mommy,mature,blowjob,handjob,OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, MOMMAS BOY,

Macir777

Karma Rx, Cory Chase, - Karmic Whore Daughter (20.12.2018)

File Info:
| 1.93 GB | 00:53:51 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Just home from school Karma takes out her phone and texts her friends. Dad walks by and can't believe what his daughter is wearing. He snatches the phone away from her and looks through her texts. "You're texting those boys again" He says in anger finding some photos and seeing something that infuriates him.

"I raised you better!" He yells at her. "I want you to apologize for being a slut" He continues as he bends her over the couch. He pulls down her tight little shorts and spanks her ass. His hands are everywhere on her body, punishing her. His rough fingers force their way inside her making her gasp. His cock is next, shoving into her tight little pussy. She automatically moans, the slut inside her taking over. She's never felt like this before as her daddy fucks her silly. He's so jealous of the other boys and when he pushes his cock into her mouth and shoots his load down her throat it makes her pussy so fucking wet. "Stay away from those boys, do you understand?" He says. "Yes daddy" she says weakly.

https://k2s.cc/file/7aa087108d72d/Karma_Rx__Cory_Chase____Karmic_Whore_Daughter__20.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Father - Daughter, incest ,Mother and Daughter, Threesome, taboo,milf, step daugher, blowjob,big tits,milf,teen,handjob,deep throat,hardcore,big ass,roleplay,

Macir777

Karma Rx, Cory Chase, - Karmic Whore Daughter (20.12.2018)

File Info:
| 1.93 GB | 00:53:51 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Just home from school Karma takes out her phone and texts her friends. Dad walks by and can't believe what his daughter is wearing. He snatches the phone away from her and looks through her texts. "You're texting those boys again" He says in anger finding some photos and seeing something that infuriates him.

"I raised you better!" He yells at her. "I want you to apologize for being a slut" He continues as he bends her over the couch. He pulls down her tight little shorts and spanks her ass. His hands are everywhere on her body, punishing her. His rough fingers force their way inside her making her gasp. His cock is next, shoving into her tight little pussy. She automatically moans, the slut inside her taking over. She's never felt like this before as her daddy fucks her silly. He's so jealous of the other boys and when he pushes his cock into her mouth and shoots his load down her throat it makes her pussy so fucking wet. "Stay away from those boys, do you understand?" He says. "Yes daddy" she says weakly.

https://k2s.cc/file/7aa087108d72d/Karma_Rx__Cory_Chase____Karmic_Whore_Daughter__20.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Father - Daughter, incest ,Mother and Daughter, Threesome, taboo,milf, step daugher, blowjob,big tits,milf,teen,handjob,deep throat,hardcore,big ass,roleplay,

Macir777

Cherie Deville - The Talk (20.12.2018)

File Info:
| 1.13 GB | 00:30:58 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Ever since the night your mom came to your room you can't stop thinking about it. She told you you can't have her EVERY time you want her since you have to learn some control, so you have fantasiezed about her a few times a day, but she is right there in her bedroom so you go in. At first mom seems a little annoyed, but, she wants you to be happy, and it looks like you are learning really well because your mom has really been starting to enjoy taking care of you, and maybe she is going to be up for it more than just twice a day now?

https://k2s.cc/file/8800145096ea3/Cherie_Deville___The_Talk__20.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Mother and Son, incest,mommy`s boy,family,roleplay,milf,big ass,big tits,handjob,blowjob,hardcore,