Femdom Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Strapon, Foot Worship, Spitting etc.)

Skrave

Duration: 00:04:51
Format: mp4
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 1046 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MEN ARE SLAVES: "MADISON QUINN AND GODDESS KITRA #2255" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 04/23/24)
TAGS:
TRAMPLING, STOMPING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, DICK CAGE, SNEAKERS FETISH, JEANS, DENIM, BRUNETTE, MENARESLAVES, MAS, UHD, ULTRA HD, BDSM, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPIT IN MOUTH, CBT, ELECTRIC PLAY, PAIN, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:11:36
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 2226 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS COURTNEYS FETISH LAIR: "LICK YOUR SPUNK FROM MY LATEX" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/19/24)
TAGS:
CUM COUNTDOWN, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, DRY HUMPING, LEGJOB, ORGASM CONTROL, LOUBOUTIN, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, MILF, BLONDE, BRITISH FEMDOM, UK DOMINA, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, HUMILIATION, SHOEJOB, ORGASM DENIAL, RED NAILS, DUNGEON, BDSM, LATEX GIMP, TEASE, EDGING, TEASING, SHINY LATEX CATSUIT, GLOSSY CLOTHING, ASS TEASE, MALE MASTURBATION, CUMSHOT, SPERM, SEMEN, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, CUMEATING
DESCRIPTION: I know how desperate you are to cum My little LATEX GIMP. Look at how turned on you are being dressed in a latex catsuit and mask. Now I want you to hump My latex leg. Fuck My latex legs. Beg Me for release as I tease your dick. Now Ill make a deal with you - Ill let you cum on one condition:

LICK UP YOUR SPUNK! Ill be nice, Ill allow you to cum on My latex ass and you can lick it clean... Deal?

Download LINK:

Download File (2.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:21:41
FileSize: 1939 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: RUBY ONYX: "ONE USELESS SHE COCK SUCKER!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/09/24)
TAGS:
DOUBLE DOMINATION, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER PANTS, BLONDE, REDHEAD, NIPPLE CLAMPS, NIPPLE PLAY, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, ASS STRETCHING, SPITROAST, SPIT ROAST, BDSM, MILF, VERBAL HUMILIATION, HARD STRAPON, STRAP-ON, ASS SPREADING, ASS FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, SEVERE SEX, FUCKED BITCH, DILDO PLAY, PEGGING, ANAL FUCKING, ANAL TORMENT, DOMINANT WOMAN, EROTIC TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: We appear to have a little bitch at our disposal and we have many ways of making a complete slut out of him! Both of us are armed with huge cocks and we are ready to invade both holes! After we have removed the slaves gag, I replace it with my giant strap on, stretching his jaw open wide and making him deep throat the full length of my dick against his will! Then my fellow goddess flops out her cock too! We bend the little bitch over and proceed to rail his ass on the bed! This slut was about to get the spit roasting of a lifetime! With both holes simultaneously pounded, we enjoy humiliating and making full use of this weak slut! The pounding was all too much for him and the evidence came dripping from his little willy all over our bed sheets! Pushing his head into his own mess ensured every last drop was consumed!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.9 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:09:23
FileSize: 1150 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "HANNAH - THIS IS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 04/04/24)
TAGS:
SNEAKER FETISH, BLONDE, DEGRADATION, DEGRADE, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SALIVA, SEXY MINISKIRT, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, ULTRA HD, UHD, SHOE WORSHIP, SOLES LICKING, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, YOUNG MISTRESSES, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, GODDESSWORSHIP
DESCRIPTION: Hannah is so outraged. Her "friend" hasn't been keeping up with shoe cleaning. And she is so embarrassed because Avas best friend cleans her sneakers even in the courtyard. It's so unfair. This isn’t acceptable. She can't walk around with dirty shoes. EW. She tells beta how upset she is. He thinks she is being a mean friend. But she isn't. She is the victim here. He loves being her friend but gets scared easily because she is so intimidating. So, he does everything she asks because he wants to be her best friend and Hannah said that this is what friends are supposed to do. Hannah holds the sneakers up and makes him scrape the dirt off with his tongue. She even gives him her spit so he can get them nice and clean! This is what friends are for!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:01
FileSize: 1082 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MEN ARE SLAVES: "MADISON QUINN AND GODDESS KITRA #2256" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 04/25/24)
TAGS:
JEANSSITTING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, DICK CAGE, JEANS, DENIM, BRUNETTE, MENARESLAVES, MAS, UHD, ULTRA HD, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FOOT GAGGING, ELECTRIC DICK SHOCKER, PAIN, SHOCKING, ELECTRIC PLAY, ELECTRIC TORTURE, CBT, ELECTROSHOCKS, BDSM, CHOKE, CHOKING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT LICKING, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOTLICKER, FOOT DOMINATION, UNDER FEMALE ASS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESIT, FACESAT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER

Download LINK:

Skrave

Duration: 00:21:29
FileSize: 1098 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: YOUNG GODDESS KIM: "TRIED AND TRAMPLED" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/19/23)
TAGS:
SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER PANTS, GLOSS, SHINY CLOTHING, YGK, HUMAN FURNITURE, CFNM, REAL LIFE GODDESS, BRUNETTE, SOCKS FETISH, WHITE SOCKS, SOCKS LICKING, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, OBJECTIFICATION, SHOE KISSING, BOOT FETISH, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, TRAMPLING, TRAMPLE HEELS, SHARP HEELS, STOMPING, PAIN, VERBAL HUMILIATION, SNEAKER FETISH, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Trying out various footwear and trampling carpet slave. Since I am not sure what kinds of shoes My GFs will be wearing tonight, I'll just have to try a few different pairs on the carpet and test its worth. Starting with My running shoes, I find it quite comfortable as I tread it's body. No need to get off the carpet to remove My shoes, I'll just kick them off above it's head and slap it with My socks. It will worship anything on My divine feet! Lick and suck My dirty socks as I stand on it's chest. Next I remove My socks, stuff it in it's mouth as I rest My hot, sweaty pantyhose sole on it and put on My spiky ankle boots. It struggles with these, it is so pathetic and annoying as it moans and wriggles beneath Me. Licking My boot soles as I command. Finally, My red stilettos that I allow it to suck and lick before I try them out on its back. Just like a worm beneath Me, beneath My heels and superior soles. It worships and licks the ground I walk on. "Kiss My heels, legs and ass in these glossy tight leggings and thank Me for using you, bitch!" As I whip it with the leash around its neck.

Download LINK:

Skrave

Duration: 00:15:12
Resolution: 2560x1440
FileSize: 1214 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: RUBY ONYX: "LOCKED UP AND PEGGED HARD!" (QHD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/12/24)
TAGS:
INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, DICK CAGE, JEANS, DENIM, LATEX GLOVES, REDHEAD, ASS STRETCHING, BDSM, MILF, VERBAL HUMILIATION, HARD STRAPON, STRAP-ON, ASS SPREADING, ASS FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, SEVERE SEX, FUCKED BITCH, DILDO PLAY, PEGGING, ANAL FUCKING, ANAL TORMENT, DOMINANT WOMAN, EROTIC TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: I do love receiving a nice foot rub, but what I don't like, is being interrupted! My whimpering slave is struggling with having his little cock all locked up and takes it upon himself to address the issue. Begging and whimpering about a potential release. I figured this was a nice opportunity to strike a deal! How about, I peg the fuck out of his asshole with the promise of release? So with this agreed I had the little bitch quickly sucking on my large strapon cock before I fingered his hole ready for a railing! I bend him over and pound his ass hard! As I fuck him I make him suck my toes in a constant reminder of his place beneath me. After a thoroughly satisfying and pleasurable pegging, I catch my breathe and address my pining slave. Did the stupid little bitch really think I was going to set him free? Ha! Now suck off those ass juices fool!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:12:38
FileSize: 651 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "CONTROLLED CUNT LICKING" (COMPLETE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/26/24)
TAGS:
STOCKINGS, NYLON, LATEX CORSET, BDSM, DUNGEON, REDHEAD, MASKED, BETA MALE, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, BOOT SLAVE, KNEE HIGH HEELS, LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BRITISH FEMDOM, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, YOUNG DOMINA, TATTOO, CUNT PLEASER, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORALLY ADORE, PUSSY EATING, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, CUNNILINGUS, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, VERBAL HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: Looking stunning in her corset and thigh high boots, Miss Zara du Rose has her sub on the electric worship bench, as she sits over him on the throne, holding the control. She explains that today she will be kissed and licked wherever she desires, starting on the soles of her boots before getting in a position for asshole worship, controlling him with the moving bondage bench, making his face and tongue press deeply into her hole. Zara opens her legs and shows off her perfect cunt, taking more enjoyment as she tells him exactly how to lick and pleasure her to orgasm as his poor chastity locked up cock strains away.

Download LINK:

Download File (651.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:08:26
FileSize: 746 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FITFEMDOM: "PUPPY SLAVE WITH KIKI DANIELS AND MISTRESS ROSE" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 04/20/24)
TAGS:
UHD, ULTRA HD, DOUBLE DOMINATION, LASHING, WHIPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, WHIPPED, BOOT FETISH, BOOT WORSHIP, LATEX BOOTS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SHINY LATEX CATSUIT, LEATHER OUTFIT, BDSM, DUNGEON, CAGED SLAVE, BOOT KISSING, HIGH HEELS, DEGRADATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, YOUNG DOMMES, DOMINANT GIRLS, EROTIC TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, LOSER, DIRTY TALK

Download LINK:

Download File (747.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:21:49
FileSize: 2769 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FITFEMDOM: "STRAPON SPIT ROASTING THEIR PUPPY SLAVE WITH KIKI DANIELS AND MISTRESS ROSE" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 04/22/24)
TAGS:
UHD, ULTRA HD, DOUBLE DOMINATION, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SHINY LATEX CATSUIT, LEATHER OUTFIT, BDSM, DUNGEON, LATEX GLOVES, MASKED, SUBMISSIVE SLUT, SPITROAST, SPITROASTED, FACE FUCKING, FACEFUCKING, YOUNG DOMMES, MOUTH FUCKING, MOUTHFUCKING, THROAT FUCKING, DEEP THROAT, THROATFUCKING, DEEPTHROAT, DEGRADATION, HUMILIATION, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, ASS FUCKING, ANAL PLAY, DILDO GAGGING, SEVERE SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, PEGGING, ANAL FUCKING, EROTIC TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, LOSER, DIRTY TALK

Download LINK:

Download File (2.7 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:32:29
FileSize: 2243 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "DUNGEON DOLLY DIVERSION" (COMPLETE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/23/24)
TAGS:
ROLE PLAY, ROLEPLAY, BDSM, DUNGEON, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, SEX TOYS, FUCKING MACHINE, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, KNEE HIGH HEELS, RED LATEX BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BRITISH FEMDOM, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, MILF, BLONDE, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, COCK SOUNDING, SOUNDING, SOUNDS, URETHRAL SOUND, COCK TEASE, RODS, COCK SOUNDED, HUGE METAL SOUNDS, CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOB, MILKING, RUINED ORGASM, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM
DESCRIPTION: Miss Ruby Marks is playing with her rubber dolly in the dungeon. She loves to transform and dress her up in tight latex and sexy boots, her own special creation. Ruby gives her dolly a close up look at her thigh length boots, making sure every inch is worshipped. She then uses the advanced bondage bench on the doll, cruelly teasing her with CBT, making the cock stiff and twitching, ready to be probed. Mistress then adds the fucking machine to pound the dolly's tight hole as she edges and teases their cock until it can't help but ejaculate.

Download LINK:

Download File (2.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:10:03
FileSize: 440 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "JANEY AND LUCID LAVENDER - DOMMES LAUGH AT YOUR RUIN" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/26/24)
TAGS:
BLONDE, BRUNETTE, SHINY PANTYHOSE, DOUBLE DOMINATION, SPERM, SEMEN, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOB, MILKING, RUINED ORGASM, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, EDGING, BONDAGE, GLOSSY NYLON, BDSM, MALE ABUSE, MIND FUCK, COCK TEASE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Training up a baby diva to laugh at a boys misery always brings me joy. I'm pretty good at mocking. Awww? Did the little bondage-boy think he could get cummies? Nope. We're in charge, pet, we control when you feel pleasure and when you feel agony. And today I’m feeling mean. So this duo handjob? It’'s about to suck.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (441.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:16:56
FileSize: 742 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "MANDY MARX - WHO'S LAUGHING NOW BITCH" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/25/24)
TAGS:
ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM DENY, TEASE AND DENIAL, BLONDE, SHINY PANTYHOSE, ORGASM CONTROL, FORCED HANDJOB, MILKING, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, EDGING, BONDAGE, SILKY NYLON, BDSM, MALE ABUSE, MIND FUCK, COCK TEASE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: I want to hear him cry. I want to watch him try and buck away from my ruthless grip. I'll pump his cock until it hurts. Don't piss off a dominatrix, not only do I get inside your head even after you endure my torture tactics but you'll always come back for more. :)

Download LINK:

Download File (743.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:13:56
FileSize: 2026 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: RUBY ONYX: "IF YOU CAN TAKE A HARD PEGGING YOU'LL GET A SWEATY REWARD" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/27/23)
TAGS:
YOGA PANTS, GYM LEGGINGS, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, REDHEAD, MILF, CHASTITY, FOOT MASSAGE, SWEATY FEET, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, BIG TITS, SWEATY SNIFFING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, MASKED, HUMILIATION, TIGHT PANTS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, ASS SPREADING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL STRETCHING, ANAL PLAY, DILDO GAGGING, FEMDOM SEX, PEGGING, ANAL TORMENT, SLUT HOLE, EROTIC TORMENT, LOSER, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: Back from the gym and I am dripping in sweat! As I park my sweaty back side on the sofa, my caged slave crawls to my sweaty feet and starts to massage and worship them for me. The stench coming from my sweaty soles and moist ass crack gets him twitching in his cage! If he can guess the colour of my underwear I may just allow him to lick my ass crack clean! Sadly for him, I wasn't wearing any, so as the victor I got to don my large hard strap on cock, bend him over and rail the fuck out of his tight little asshole! He took his ass fucking well, so I felt it was only fair to sit on his face and engulf him with my smelly sweaty ass as a reward.

Download LINK:

Download File (2.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:15:33
FileSize: 1496 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: RUBY ONYX: "CUCKIE CLEANS UP FOR ME AND CHAD!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/05/23)
TAGS:
CREAMPIE, SEXY LINGERIE, UNDERWEAR, STOCKINGS, NYLON, CUNNILINGUS, PUSSY LICKING, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, BIG TITS, PUSSY WORSHIP, ORAL SEX, PUSSY CLEANING, SPH, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, BIG DICKS, ORAL SERVITUDE, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI, CUCKY, CLEAN UP CUCK, COCK COMPARE, ALPHA MALE, MILF, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, SEMEN, SPERM, REDHEAD, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUMEATING, BDSM, CUCKOLDRESS, PATHETIC MALE, BLOWJOB, MALE ORGASM, FEMDOM SEX, CUCKOLD, MALE ABUSE, CUCKOLDING, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, CUMSHOT
DESCRIPTION: There's no better feeling than being pleasured and fucked by a well hung sexy alpha and having a pathetic little cuckie desperately watching on! This little cuck was beckoned closer to the action as Chad gave me gratifying fulfilment! After sucking his huge cock and comparing it with my pin dicked little sub boy, he lapped at my pussy and gave me a royal fucking, stretching me hard, just how I like! We ruthlessly teased our cuck as we fucked right over his face! Waiting to carry out his duties, it wasn't long before Chad had emptied his huge load inside me. As it began to ooze from my throbbing pussy, my cuckie was nicely on hand to lick me clean! What a good little cum bucket!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:11:18
FileSize: 1053 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AVA ONYX: "SWEATY ASS AND FOOT WORSHIP PEGGING" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/15/24)
TAGS:
ASS WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, RIMMING, ANILINGUS, ANALINGUS, IWORSHIPAVAONYX, BLONDE, AMATEUR, YOGA SHORTS, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, SWEAT FETISH, SWEATY BODY, SNEAKER FETISH, SHOE KISSING, MASKED, SNEAKER LICKING, SOLES LICKING, SCENT WORSHIP, SMELL FETISH, WHITE SOCKS, ARMPITS LICKING, ASS SNIFFING, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, CUMSHOT, CUM EATING, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, VERBAL ABUSE, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, ASS SPREADING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL STRETCHING, ANAL PLAY, FEMDOM SEX, PEGGING, ANAL TORMENT, SLUT HOLE, EROTIC TORMENT, LOSER, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: I came home from My workout and realized it would be such a waste to let My delicious sweat dry up... So I make My live in chastity slut lick My sweaty sneakers clean before he sucks the sweat from My socks. Then he licks up every last drop of sweat from My Goddess pussy while drowning in between My thick ass cheeks until I'm all the way clean. he feels his chastity cage get tighter and tighter until it feels like it's about to burst from the pressure of his pathetic clit. I then decide to continue My workout by pumping his ass full of My hard cock, pumping deep and hard until he cums in his cage!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:10:21
FileSize: 1384 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: RUBY ONYX: "NEW LOUBOUTIN WORSHIP!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/14/23)
TAGS:
CHASTITY, COCK TEASE, LOCKED COCK, DICK CAGE, FOOT WORSHIP, NIPPLE PLAY, SHOEPLAY, SHOE KISSING, LEATHER PANTS, RED SOLES, CFNM, SHOE TEASE, MILF, REDHEAD, MASKED, HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, OBJECTIFICATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, KEYHOLDER, KEY-HOLDING, SHOE FETISH, STILETTOS, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE LICKER, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOEDOM, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PATHETIC LOSER, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT WOMAN, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: Nothing makes my slave weaker than a brand new shiny pair of heels! Not just any pair of heels though, no, these are super expensive, red bottomed Louboutin heels! I just love looking down on him as he lays helplessly under my heels all caged up. I take great pleasure in teasing him with my shoes as he pines and anticipates the instruction to worship them. My heels are super sharp and I dig them into his chest and nipples as a reminder of their power. After a little cock tease, this slave was ready to lick, clean and suck every shiny surface of my perfect footwear. Such a good little foot bitch!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:09:00
FileSize: 915 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AVA ONYX: "PUSSY FREE SPIT SLUT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/10/24)
TAGS:
AMATEUR, IWORSHIPAVAONYX, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, DICK CAGE, KEYHOLDER, KEY-HOLDING, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SOCKS LICKING, SOCKS DOMINATION, SWEATY SOCKS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SALIVA, ASS WORSHIP, ASS SMELLING, FORCED ASS SNIFFING, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, YOGA SHORTS, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, SWEAT FETISH, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, VERBAL ABUSE, LOSER, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: My locked chastity boy knows he is absolutely unworthy of My divine Goddess body, and he should be grateful for any opportunity he has to taste a substance that comes directly from his Goddess. I relentless tease him by grinding My juicy ass on his locked up dick while verbally reminding him he is to stay pussy free for life. I drool long strings of My spit on his cage and into his mouth before snapping him back to reality with a brisk slap to the face and remind him how unworthy he is to taste Me, and then sit on his face grinding My tight leggings against his undeserving face. I finally allow him to kiss My sweaty socks as I continue to remind him of his duties to remain pussy free for life.

Download LINK:

Download File (915.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:10:08
FileSize: 1469 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: RUBY ONYX: "JOB INTERVIEW HUMILIATION!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/07/23)
TAGS:
FEMALE BOSS, OFFICE DOMINATION, OFFICE SLUT, DOUBLE FEMALE DOMINATION, SPH, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, SHINY LEATHER SKIRT, GLOSSY SATIN BLOUSE, HUMAN FURNITURE, OBJECTIFICATION, INTERVIEWS, BLONDE, REDHEAD, MILF, ROLE PLAY, ROLEPLAY, CFNM, BIG TITS, DEGRADING, HUMILIATION, OFFICE FANTASY, BLACKMAIL, DEGRADATION, BLACK MAIL, HIGH HEELS, FEMDOM
DESCRIPTION: So far, a day of unsuccessful applicants! Our hopes rest on this last interviewee, but it is clear from the off he is not taking the position seriously! Dressed in his scruffs, me and Ava quickly conclude that he will only be good for one thing...making fun of! The humiliating process begins as we intimidate him with stern questioning techniques. As he shakes and mumbles in response, we pounce on his vulnerability and quickly strip him naked before us! His shrivelled little maggot dick provides us with instant laughs, comparable to only our little fingers. Then we take a pen to his body and brandish him with an array of derogative insults! With his t-shirt over his head he is completely oblivious to the pictures we look to expose him with! The perfect leverage to enforce our dominance over this nonchalant fool!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:36
FileSize: 842 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "GREEN BENCH AGONY EARNS HIM A TOILET REWARD" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/28/24)
TAGS:
GREENSTOOL, FARTING, STINKY FARTS, HUMAN FURNITURE, OBJECTIFICATION, TOILET SLAVE, TOILET SLAVERY, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS CLEANER, ASSHOLE FETISH, RIMMING, ASS WIPE, RIMJOB, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, PLEASURE SLAVE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASS CLEANING, FACE SMOTHER, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, BREATH PLAY, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Misha has the green bench out for some hardcore face sitting on her slave. The surface of the bench is a slab of wood with a light piece of fabric covering it so when the Mistress sits on the slaves face he really suffers. Misha plans on using the slave as her full toilet so thinks he should earn it first. She starts by sitting on his face in a forward position and lifts her legs up off the ground so all the weight is centered on her ass. After making him fight for air she turns into a reverse position and this time with her ass on his face brings her feet up to rest on his chest. While it causes pain he can breathe with her legs up so she drops them to the ground so his nose and mouth are again sealed.

"Why don't you bring your tongue up to my asshole and make yourself more useful" she tells him. She then turns sideways on the bench and you can see the agony on the slaves face as his nose gets crushed between her ass cheeks with the extra weight on his mouth and forehead. The slave is really crying out in pain so she has him turn his head sideways so she can sit on him in that manner. Look at his face, he is hurting. She tells him to consider himself lucky. She then resumes her original position of forward sitting to again smother him. It's been fun, including the slaves tears of 'joy', but she needs him to lay on the floor. She pulls the fabric of her onesy to the side, farts in his face, and then tells him to open his mouth. Hope he's hungry!

Download LINK:

Download File (843.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online