Femdom Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Strapon, Foot Worship, Spitting etc.)

Skrave

Member











Duration: 00:13:59
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 834 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: WORLD GODDESS: "GODDESS ZEPHY - LOWLY SERVES ITS MASTER!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/20/26)
TAGS:
HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, ASS EATING, ASS GRINDING, FACE FUCKING, FACEFUCKING, ORAL SEX, ORAL SERVITUDE, FACE RIDE, FOOT FETISH, FOOTFETISH, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, GODDESS ZEPHIANNA, BRUNETTE, MILF, AMATEUR FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS WORSHIP, VERBAL HUMILIATION, ASS LICKING, ASSLICKER, RIMMING, ASS WIPE, ANILINGUS, ANALINGUS, ANAL LICKING, PUSSY LICKER, CUNNILINGUS, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING
DESCRIPTION: No surprise but, I'm a fucking hornball today!! I make slave remove my boots, socks, and pull off my leggings and panties, then lead him into the bedroom on a leash. He's going to be a good today and serve his master! It's more erotic having slave on a leash as he kneels by the bed and licks my divine pussy while I relax and enjoy owning this subhuman--reminds him of his (very) low status. In fact, he's not "low" enough. I order slave onto his back so I can sit above him, fucking his face into some FANTASTIC orgasms! Also command loser to slide his tongue deep into my asshole--it feels incredible and my stud wants to fuck it later, and he likes it to be totally cleaned and tongue polished by cucky. This 'humiliation ritual' is such a fucking turn on!! I turn around and push my asshole into loser's nose, then make him lick it again--I'm DRIPPING WET and begin fucking his "subscum face" beneath me. I rule, I own him and slave will be used as a 'clean up,' and 'foreplay cuck' per my command. He has no say in this humiliation--I love it, so it will be done to him. I lay down a fantastic orgasm on his cuck face, you can hear how wet I am, basically sliding back and forth! I want my asshole licked ONE more time--it has to be perfect for my man (slave licks while I make fun of him for getting cucked, letting him know he'll be licking my stud's cum out of it later)! I leave a couple more goddess orgasms on cuck's face--then I want to take a nap before my date. Loser will have to lay still and smell the stink of my feet while I use his face as a footstool.

You want to live beneath the heel of the HOTTEST GODDESS, then you will suffer my sadism and cruelty, constantly be degraded, walked all over and treated lower than the dirt I walk on.



Download LINK:

Download File (835.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online
 

Skrave

Member














Duration: 00:11:27
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 695 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: WORLD GODDESS: "GODDESS ZEPHY - AFTER THE GYM (ASS CLEANER IS USED FOR SEX) PART 2!!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/10/26)
TAGS:
SEX SLAVE, FUCKING, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, FOOT FETISH, FOOTFETISH, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT SMELLING, FEET SNIFFING, FOOT LICKING, FOOTDOM, FOOTLICKER, ASS EATING, ORAL SEX, ORAL SERVITUDE, FACE RIDE, GODDESS ZEPHIANNA, BRUNETTE, MILF, AMATEUR FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS WORSHIP, VERBAL HUMILIATION, ASS LICKING, ASSLICKER, RIMMING, ASS WIPE, ANILINGUS, ANALINGUS, ANAL LICKING, PUSSY LICKER, CUNNILINGUS, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING
DESCRIPTION: Omfg I LOVE humiliating losers!! This is the continuation--right after I pushed moron to the floor with my feet. I'm still dripping wet especially from kicking slave in the balls and I start by sitting my holy pussy on his face and fucking it, also commanding him to lick my sweaty, fragrant asshole clean--laughing at him for liking it dirty! And then stfu while I use you as a fuck mat for my own pleasure! I LOVE putting the sole of my goddess foot on loser's face while I ride him, showing total dominance and I mention how much humiliating him TURNS ME ON! Part of the turn on for me is verbal; a start slowly working his beta boner and getting in his face--mocking him for being a foot sniffing, shoe licking, ass kissing loser who even licks dawg shht off my shoes. Now I want my next incredible orgasm to be from dumbass telling me what a fucking moron loser he is--he starts mumbling out how he's scum and slime, and shht on my shoes who just does whatever I say, this makes me lay down an AMAZING orgasm with my hand squeezing his throat and a good slap to his face!! I make him announce to the world what a lowly, inferior, pathetic loser he is for my own pleasure HA HA! He's so stupid and wimpy that I start riding him again while using his face as a footstool for my goddess feet (and lay down another one)! I orgasm SO many times and now I want my pussy licked clean, and sit back on slave's face. Your face is my goddess throne, loser. I'm in COMPLETE control and flex my amazing biceps, telling slave how superior I am to him.

When finished, I stand and put my foot on doormat's face and victory pose, wipe my feet on his tongue and fuck his mouth with each foot! And one final humiliation to amuse myself; I toss the dirty, reeking, sweaty little socks I've worn for TWO WEEKS now onto the floor and push moron's face into them with my foot and make him hump the floor, sniffing my rank foot odor! Of course, he still has to remain chaste!



Download LINK:

Download File (696.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online
 

Skrave

Member














Duration: 00:14:25
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 2091 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS: "GODDESS AMY TEACHES SLAVE BLOWJOB SKILLS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/09/26)
TAGS:
UHD, ULTRA HD, CHASTITY, BLONDE, SHOES, HIGH HEELS, AMG, MMG, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, MILF, BDSM, SLAVE TRAINING, MOUTH FUCKING, MOUTHFUCKING, THROAT FUCKING, DEEP THROAT, THROATFUCKING, DEEPTHROAT, DILDO GAGGING, DILDO PLAY
DESCRIPTION: This loser has been doing a bad job at sucking dick. There have been soooo many complaints from the dates its been set up on. Goddess Amy talks anout the importance of eliminating the gag reflex all together. She gives this loser tips on how to suck a dick better and the only way is by practicing more. Maybe sucking HUGE COCKS will help so that when it blows and average sixed one it will feel easier.



Download LINK:

Download File (2.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online
 

Skrave

Member











Duration: 00:13:44
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1993 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS: "PRINCESS SKYLAR MAKES SLAVE SNIFF SWEATY STINKY SOCKS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/04/26)
TAGS:
SOCKS FETISH, DIRTY SOCKS, WORN SOCKS, SCENT WORSHIP, SCHOOL UNIFORM, FOOT FREAK, DEGRADATION, FOOT SNIFFING, BETA HUMILIATION, BRUNETTE, SNEAKERS, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SOLES LICKING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, AMG, MMG, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, SUBMISSIVE, LOSER, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTFETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTDOM
DESCRIPTION: Princess Skylar makes this slave sniff her most vile sweaty stinky socks! The stench is sooooo strong that it makes the slaves eyes water and nostrils burn. She has been wearing these socks for MONTHS, letting them accumulate all the sweat and become soooo stinky! You can literally see how filthy Skylar's socks are, and some lucky loser gets the HONOR of sniffing them hahahahahaha



Download LINK:

Download File (1.9 GB) or Watch Clip Online
 

Skrave

Member











Duration: 00:13:23
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1979 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS: "STROKE TO SETTLE A BET" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/18/26)
TAGS:
SHOES, HIGH HEELS, STOCKINGS, NYLON, SEXY LINGERIE, UNDERWEAR, CUMEATING, TITTY SQUEEZING, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, CHASTITY, BLONDE, TEASING, ASS TEASE, CUMSHOT, MALE ORGASM, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, WANK INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERVERT LOSER, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, ASS WORSHIP, HUMILIATING TASKS, BETA, SLAVE TRAINING, SUBMISSIVE LIFE STYLE, BULLYING, AMG, MMG, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, FEMDOM
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Amy and Princess Alexandria are hanging out together arguing over what makes men weaker: boobs or ass. The slave says both are amazing. The girls decide to use this slave as a test dummy and make it stroke to them. The slave is made to stroke to their tits and ass until they see which one the slave cums to first!



Download LINK:

Download File (1.9 GB) or Watch Clip Online
 

Skrave

Member











Duration: 00:08:49
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1279 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS: "PRINCESS SKYLAR BEATS MILKSHAKE BOY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/05/26)
TAGS:
RIDING CROPS, HAND STOMPING, CRYING SLAVE, CROPPING, SUBMISSIVE SLAVE TRAINING, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER PANTS, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOELICKER, SHOE LICKING, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, MILF, BRUNETTE, MARKS, DEGRADATION, DEGRADE, HUMILIATION, SADISTIC MISTRESS, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BETA BITCH, WHIPPING, WHIPPED, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, AMG, MMG, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: Sometimes a beta will get out of line and then it gets beaten! All the slaves know NOT to piss us off, espeically Princess Amber. And when Princess Amber isn't able to administer a beating herself, Princess Skylar will gladly step in! Princess Skylar doesn't hold back her joy for beating and the disdain she has for this loser. Do you think this loser got what it deserved?



Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online
 

Skrave

Member








Duration: 00:18:04
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 2623 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS: "FOOT LICKS AND BALL SHOCKS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/27/26)
TAGS:
BLONDE, JEANS SHORTS, SCREAMING SLAVE, DENIM, BRAT GIRLS, ELECTRIC PLAY, AMG, MMG, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, SUBMISSIVE LIFESTYLE, PATHETIC LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTFETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: Princess Hannah is using this slave to worship her feet while Princess Amber runs camera. Hannah tells Amber that she is bored. Princess Amber has an idea and grabs the ball shocker remote. While the slave is worshipping Princess Hannah's feet, Princess Amber shocks the slaves making it jump up and yell out in pain!

The two girls laugh and tell the slave that they aren't shocking its balls because this is a TV remote! But the tv isn't working, which is super weird. Princess Amber and Princess Hannah take turns trying to turn the tv on with the remote, but the slave just keeps getting shocked. Princess Amber grabs a different remote, only to realize that its shocking ANOTHER slave. Princess Amber and Princess Hannah blame the slaves for the tv not working and messing with the remotes to somehow shock their balls instead! hahahahahaha



Download LINK:

Download File (2.6 GB) or Watch Clip Online
 
Top