Pantyhose videos

Deeleve

Newest for you!

Mistress Tess is sharing with Me one of Her chattels that has a passion for Her exquisite collection of high heeled shoes. However, Her intention today is to make him addicted to feminine hosiery. I look forward to turning him into a pantyhose slut as his cock, that has been locked in chastity for the last two months, is already showing signs of arousal. Encased like a worm in a full-body nylon tube, he cannot resist when We start exploiting his most profound weakness for Women’s shoes. The taste of heels and nylons in his mouth makes the chattel’s cock swell, almost ready to explode out of the chastity cage. There’s nothing easier for Us than infusing a new addiction into the feeble mind of a puny male.
For more clips with Mistress Tess visit the House of Sinn store.

Name: Mistress Ezada Sinn, Mistress Tess - A new addiction for the feeble mind
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:11:56
Size: 469 Mb

Deeleve

New for you!

Arielle crawls onto the bed, topless in a pair of sheer black pantyhose. She has selected a heavy black leather strap she knows will hurt in all the right ways. Slow and methodical, the strap collides with her gorgeous bottom. Her nylon encased flesh intensifies the sting, she relishes the burn of each stroke. He begins to swing harder, building the pain. She moans with desire, his hands caress her hot flesh before continuing. She gasps and moans, crying out as the strap has the desired effect on her bottom.

Name: Arielle Lane - Arielle Strapped Hard in Pantyhose
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:10:33
Size: 316 Mb

Deeleve

I know why you're here. you want to know if the rumors that you've been hearing around the office are true. Can't get the idea that I might have a beautiful Ladycock to go along with My sweet pussy. Newsflash, the rumors are true. I know you are hoping that I'll give you a look at My Ladydick. I will. It's a good thing for you that it's not that time of the month. The time when My cock grows to an incredible size and I get an insatiable need to fuck. Will you still want to play when that happens. I can see that you want that.

Name: Goddess Nikki - The Rumors Are True
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:13:25
Size: 730 Mb

Deeleve

If you've been a good sissy bitch, you've been cumming in chastity and filling up ice trays as I commanded in '"Cum in chastity sissy tease"... you should have lots of frozen cum cubes by now!.... So you are going to get dressed all sissified as usual - I want you looking very slutty and wear lipstick too. Get those frozen cum cubes out before you watch the clip. Estim cage on that clitty of yours, and rush ready for Me to f0rcefeed you. Stand for inspection.

Name: Young Goddess Kim - Sissy Cum Slut
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:11:11
Size: 489 Mb