Pantyhose videos

Deeleve

Sexy MILF Gigi is getting herself ready for a relaxing evening of bondage, she slips into her pantyhose and stiletto heels before heading into the living room with a pile of rope, her favorite ball gag and a wand vibrator. She sorts through the ropes while explaining how much she enjoys being tightly bound and gagged. She also explains that she can even enjoy sex without ropes wrapped around her arms and legs. She sorts through the ropes and picks out one for her crotch rope. Gigi then ties a crotch rope down between her legs. She slips to the floor and frog ties her legs with two long sections of rope. She reaches up and grabs her wand vibrator and ties it to her crotch rope. She then pulls out her ball gag and pushes it between her teeth and straps it tightly in place. Gigi grabs more ropes and gets on her knees and holding her arms behind her back with the rope she waits for someone to come tie her arms. She is then laying on the floor with her arms strictly fused together in ropes. Her elbows are crushed together and her wrists are tightly bound. Her wrists are tied to the end of the crotch rope pinning her hands to her ass. The wand vibrator has been turned on and she is left alone rolling around on the floor moaning and groaning in pleasure on the floor as the wand vibrator stimulates her pussy and clit.

Name: Sexy MILF self bound orgasms
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:18:39
Size: 1.80 Gb

Deeleve

Teasing your cash from you is so easy and whole lot of fun. To watch your eyes transfixed on my HOT, TIGHT body your mind totally overpowered and your hands constantly dipping into your wallet handing over cash makes me only want to financially fuck you harder than ever. Dissecting cash bit by bit, breaking you down with every move of my body I can see how weak you are for me.

I want you on your knees, naked, credit card and wallet ready to follow my every instruction. Your my pay slut, zombified by beauty, hanging onto my every powerful word. You are entrapped by your fetish of paying me and you want to stroke all your cash away to your owner. You know you are nothing more than a number to me, a nameless pig who deposits into my account.

Can you resist paying in this clip? Probably not....

Name: Terrie Hawkes - Spend On Me Piggy
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:06:33
Size: 342 Mb

Deeleve

My slave is lucky to have the chance to serve me, but today I want to make him try his luck. In fact, I want to subject him to a hard scissorhold treatment and to see how much he can withstand the strength of my legs I decide to use my wheel of fortune. I'll hold him with my legs for the seconds that come off the wheel. After a few minutes I leave him exhausted on the ground, once again my legs have knocked him out.

Name: Mistress Gaia - The Wheel Of Destiny
Duration: 00:08:40
Size: 425 Mb

Deeleve

As you walk towards your teacher's office for a private tutoring session, you're a little nervous. You've heard rumors about Sydney taking advantage of new students in a variety of ways. She seems very nice and welcoming, even offering you a glass of water. What you don't realize is that she put something in the glass and next thing you know you're tied up butt naked to a big bondage bed. Nowhere to go. Face down, ass up. And Sydney's wearing a big strap-on. There is no doubt in your mind what she's about to do with it. A few minutes later, the big strap-on is balls deep into your ass. It's not the tutoring session you came for, but at least you learned something new.

Name: AstroDomina - Pegged in a web of ropes
Duration: 00:15:58
Size: 941 Mb

Deeleve

Arielle Lane is a high-powered attorney, but her recently convicted client, David, isn't too happy with her performance. Found guilty of a small offense, he is sentenced to community service at a nursing home. He hates every minute of his punishment and spends time plotting his revenge on Ms. Lane. He can't believe he spent all of his money on the "best" defense attorney and was still convicted. He makes an appointment to see Ms. Lane and go over the appeal process. He has a plan all set up; she will pay for not living up to her reputation.
Once he arrives at her office, they sit down to discuss the case. Ms. Lane serves coffee and then gets up to grab some files from her desk. While she is distracted, David slips something into her coffee. After retrieving the files, she resumes the conversation and sips her beverage.
As she begins to feel the effects of David's drink alteration, she stumbles and begins slurring her words. She is confused and frightened as she slowly sinks onto the floor. Now David can really get to work.
He pulls out his ropes and various other implements he plans to use on her once she is awake. He slowly removes her clothes off her body. Once she is stripped down to her pantyhose, panties, and high heels, he takes out his rope and ties her wrists and elbows tightly together.
Ms. Lane wakes up, groggy at first, but then realizes her current state and begins to panic and struggle. She demands to be untied at once. David lets her complain a bit, then commands her to stand up. She realizes her vulnerable position and becomes much more submissive. She stands, and David approaches her and bends her over the desk. He spanks and gropes her ass. Ms. Lane whimpers, completely humiliated by what's happening. He spins her around and begins slapping her breasts, causing her to moan in pain.
David tells Ms. Lane to get back on her knees, and she obeys. He stands over her and continues fondling and slapping her breasts, occasionally spanking and grabbing her ass. He then shoves her head to the ground to get a better vantage point of her ass. He spanks her hard, over and over again. Eventually, he stops and goes to sit back in a chair and watch her squirm and struggle in the bondage.
David commands Ms. Lane to stand up. He takes more rope and ties it tightly above and below her breasts. Once he has completed tying her upper body, he tells her to sit down and ties her ankles and thighs apart to a chair's legs. Ms. Lane squirms and moans as she really begins to feel the tight bondage.
After he finishes tying her to the chair, Ms. Lane tries to bargain for her freedom but gets frustrated and starts scolding David. He's tired of her bitching, and shoves a ring-gag deeply into her mouth. Then, he applies a pair of painful clover clamps to her nipples. Ms. Lane whimpers and begins to drool.
David walks away and returns with a vibrator. He turns it on and begins working over Ms. Lane's crotch. She moans and drools all over her breasts, struggling against the bondage and vibrator. She holds out for as long as she can but eventually orgasms from the powerful vibrator. She moans as drool pours out of the ring-gag and down her twitching body.
Once David has finished humiliating Ms. Lane, he leaves her to found by her colleagues.

Tags: rope bondage, humiliation, pantyhose/stockings, gagged women, arielle lane, david andrews, chair tie, ring gag

Name: Attorney Bound by Client
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:26:27
Size: 471 Mb

Deeleve

Supergirl (Kyler Quinn) responds to an alert about the disappearances of Liberty Girl and Wonder Woman. She rushes into action to rescue her friends. Supergirl is confident that she can apprehend the evil Dr Conor Coxxx. Ordinary weapons do not have any effect on her. Supergirl can withstand bullets from a piece. However, Dr Conor has a new and special weapon for the girl of steel. Can Supergirl withstand pleasure from a super villain?

Categories: MESMERIZE, FEMALE TRAINING, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, COSPLAY, FUCKING
Keywords: kyler quinn, conor coxxx, coxxx models, superheroine, villain, boy girl, slut training, big dick, blow job, erotic magic, male domination, footjob, pantyhose, foot worship, magic control

Name: Kyler Quinn - Supergirl Conquered By Dr Conor - SCENE B
Duration: 00:43:20
Size: 2.92 Gb

Deeleve

Casey’s all black outfit is pretty elegant with black pantyhose completing the look. She doesn’t miss a beat when the weather takes a foul turn drenching everything except for our exact shooting spot. You might say the set has an extra bit of ambience throughout much of her pantyhose teasing segment. Though these pantyhose are not completely seamless they are still quite see through in the critical areas showing the pussy and ass crack through the material. You get a beautiful eyeful of bare ass crack when she pulls down her pantyhose just below her ass in the last few minutes.

Name: Casey Norhman - Black Seamless
Duration: 00:16:30
Size: 959 Mb

Deeleve

Endless and ruthless kicking and beating of his nuts. Incredible groin pain makes him scream like crazy!

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, FETISH, MUSCULAR WOMEN, CORPORAL BDSM
Keywords: inessa, ball kicking, pantyhose

Name: BallBustingChicks - Lady Iness - Smashed Bollocks
Duration: 00:08:40
Size: 571 Mb

Deeleve

Is the time ur spending with friends undoing all my hard work?
How fucking dare u hang out with other people! It’s as if you don’t WANT permanent brain damage... it’s as if you’re not stroking for me and begging me to be a total bitch about it... stroke... stroke and tell me how much u want to totally fuck u over.
Only 99 more spray sessions and I’ll be locking that new collar on ya... just like u need it, right ya litte bitch?
Now go take your little cot and all your pillows and lock them in the shed out back.

Categories: Female Led Relationship, FLR, Female Supremacy, Legs, Leg Crossing, Pantyhose Stockings, Latex, Boots Jerk Off Instructions, JOI, Masturbation Encouragement

Name: Heather Highborne - 99 More Spray Sessions
Duration: 00:08:38
Size: 329 Mb

Deeleve

You love my feet more than your girlfriend, don t you? Can you imagine what it would be like to cum on my pantyhosed feet? The height of orgasm and then the spill all over my smooth feet. I'll let you imagine all of that. You've never cum for feet before? Well you will. See your cock is already starting to respond. You're trying to resist...but you can't stop my feet from bringing you closer...edging you...they're rubbing all up and over your cock. Soon you'll be so fucking hot for feet that everything you once knew and loved will fade into the background. See you barely even notice my pussy and ass with all those toes swirling around your cock...

Name: Wolford Neon 40 Pantyhose Footjob
Duration: 00:08:25
Size: 284 Mb