Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Member
KimberleyJx - Addicted 2 Me



Category: Blowjob, Edging, Edging Games, Femdom, Humiliation, Humiliation Task, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Mistress, Role Play

You are addicted to me, aren’t you? Goon addict. You can’t help yourself you fap all the time don’t you? Especially to porn - My porn. You jerk and lose your mind until your cock explodes. Well listen up, it’s time to control yourself, impress me, stroke your dick and I might actually end up fucking you.
Jokes, I’m not interested in losers with average dicks who watch porn all day. You can sit there and jerk off while I suck a huge dildo. I humiliate you the whole time, edge you, and deny the orgasm. Cumming isn’t for you. Edging is.

File Name : Addicted 2 Me.mp4
File Size : 422.73 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:37
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 165 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Aysha Paige - Cheating Girlfriend 4K



Category: Aysha Paige, Big Tits, Cheating, cheating girlfriend, Dildo Sucking, Taboo, Virtual Sex

A girlfriend out on a girls’ night starts dancing with a stranger she wants but won’t cheat with. On the floor they grind closer; she lets him touch her, then pushes him off and says she’s taken—until she feels how big he is and has to leave to call her boyfriend.He follows her into a bedroom. She tries to keep the call going and get him out of the room so her boyfriend doesn’t hear another man. He puts her on her back, pulls her underwear off, and eats her out while she whispers for him to stop. She hangs up, scolds him for barging in—then he stands up naked and rubs his cock on her until “I can’t” and “you’re too big” turn into him pushing inside.It hurts, then it doesn’t. She cums faster than she ever has during sex. He keeps fucking her slow while she adjusts. She tells him to pull out before he finishes. Another orgasm hits and she begs him not to stop. He cums in her.Afterward she’s worried he came in her, but too satisfied to stay angry. Her boyfriend keeps calling. She stays the night anyway, going from loyal girlfriend to a cheating girlfriend who can’t get enough of his cock.

File Name : Cheating Girlfriend.mp4
File Size : 7 023.98 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:40:50
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 317 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Isla White - Cheating Wife Dont Let My Husband Catch Us



Category: Boy Girl, Cheat, Cheating, Cheating Wife, Cream Pie, Kink, POV, POV Blowjob, POV Sex, Role Play

I've brought you back from the club but shhh, I didnt tell you this but my husband is aleep in the other room! I love bringing random men home and fucking them before he wakes up! I strip then get down on my knees to suck your cock! I get you to sit on the couch and sit on your cock! You then fuck me missionary and then in doggy till you fill me with cum! I really struggle to keep quiet!
TAGS: roleplay, cheating, cheating wife, kink, boy/girl, fantasy, pov sex, pov blowjob, pov, British, British accent, realmissisla, isla white, xxislaxx, xx isla xx

File Name : Cheating Wife Dont Let My Husband Catch Us.mp4
File Size : 862.12 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:13
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 192 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
KittyxKum - Could you resist 4K



Category: Asian, POV, Petite, Cream Pie, Pregnant, Cosplay, Anal, Fingering

File Name : Could you resist.mp4
File Size : 809.09 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:07:41
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 253 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Lissie Belle - Step-Bro Craves What He Cant Have 4K



Category: Big Tits, Dirty Talking, Fingering, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Latex, POV, stepbro, Step Brother, Taboo

Hello step-brother! i just found something on your phone! Oh Yeah! i know you have the hots for me now? do you want it? well you cant have it! but you watch loser lol watch and jerk

File Name : Step Bro Craves What He Cant Have 4k.mp4
File Size : 1 903.91 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:11:24
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 192 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Delilah Cass - Breed Step-Momma's Butt



Category: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Butt Plug, Delilah Cass, MILF, Older Woman Younger Man, stepmom, stepmommy, stepson, Virtual Sex

You and your step-momma are still in the hotel room, about to head down to the pool to meet up with your step-father and step-sister. stepMommy gets a call from step-Daddy saying he left his wallet and to bring it down. stepMommy is just about ready to leave when she sees you, and your big ol boner! You know you and your stepMommy shouldn’t be doing this right now but she is just so sexy in her bikini and you can’t stop thinking about your stepMommy's tight asshole. Your step-momma is a little naughty and was going to surprise you tonight.. See, your step-momma plugged her cute booty up with a butt plug and was going to stretch her ass for you, down at the pool. But it’s obvious you are horny and need it NOW. step-Momma is gonna help her boy. You are gonna breed yo step-momma's butt like a good boy!
*All shot POV with moving/panning over body
*Southern accent dirty talk throughout
*All virtual sex and simulated anal creampie
*Ass to mouth with my buttplug

File Name : Breed Step Mommas Butt.mp4
File Size : 1 914.75 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:32
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 331 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
JadenRayne - Do As I Say



Category: Cum Countdown, Cum Eating Encouragement, Dirty Talking, Femdom, JOI, joi countdown, POV, simulated sex, Small Tits, Virtual Sex

Femdom JOI
Hmm, I saw you staring at me from across the room. Follow me and do as I say.
Sit down right there and sit still. Don’t cum until the exact moment that I say, okay? You listen properly and I’ll find you again and use you whenever I desire.

File Name : Do As I Say.mov
File Size : 1 222.13 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:11
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 250 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Kylee Nash - Ruining My Tit Slave



Category: cleavage, Cleavage Tease, Edging, JOI, Long Nails, red lips, Red lipstick, Ruined Orgasms

(Custom video using the name "Guillaume" throughout.) I convince my long-time tit slave to try out one of my personal kinks to deepen his commitment to Me. I explain why I enjoy RUINING orgasms so much and instruct him on just how I want him to jerk off, pulling his hand away as soon as his orgasm starts so that his semen trickles out but he remains horny for Me.

File Name : Ruining My Tit Slave.mp4
File Size : 3 473.27 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:24:58
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 121 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Gala Luna - Sex between step-cousins



Category: Cream Pie, Impregnation Fantasy, Spanish, Squirting, Taboo, Virtual Sex

*custom video IN SPANISH, I say a name through the video* I'm your step-cousin and we're at a party, you can't stop looking at me. That turns me on, we know it's not normal because we are step-cousins, but it could be our secret right? ;) let's go to my room. We better be quiet, because we don't want anyone to know what we’re up to… it feels forbidden to have unprotected sex with your step-cousin, but I’ve been fantasizing about you all this time!
But we have to be careful tonight, I’m ovulating and we’re fucking without a condom! You don’t want to get me pregnant, or do you?
You creampie me and drain you balls inside your step-cousin’s hot pussy, I beg for your cum inside me, now we better go back to the party! We don't want our party guests to suspect anything weird...
Some weeks later, I take a pregnancy test and found out I'm pregnant of you my step-cousin. It turns me on and masturbate thinking you'll fuck me while pregnant, all while having these horny pregnancy hormones begging for my step-cousin's cock. I call you while I masturbate until I cum and squirt some. You better cum fuck me later, these raging pregnancy hormones are making me want hot sex with my step-cousin!

File Name : Sex between step cousins.mp4
File Size : 602.88 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:32:20
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 128 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
MissReinaT - Step-Mom Fuck



Category: Asian, Dildo Fucking, Role Play, stepmom, Virtual Sex

Your step-mom is a horny slutty women, she wants to fuck your cock, she ask you to caress her tits and gives you a bj, then she climbs on top of you missionary style, she lets you finish on her face.

File Name : step mom fuck.mp4
File Size : 344.85 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:56
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 192 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Maminextdoorashley98 - Anal Fucking Slutty Nurse While Your Wife Watches on FT



Category: Anal, Anal dildo, Ass, Asshole Fetish, Cheating, cuck quean, Nurse Play, PAWG, POV, POV Blowjob, Virtual Sex

Wow what a busy day at the fertility clinic! The weirdest thing happened though. I helped one of my patients cum (like I do to all the good looking guys young or old who come in) and I even let this guy fuck my ass, but the weird thing is he wanted to facetime his wife, and show her how good I was taking car of him! It ended up being so hot though, except at the end he forgot to pull out and came in my ass! Since they can't use his cum mixed with my ass juices to get his wife pregnant, I guess he's going to have come back and see me again, whoops!

File Name : Anal Fucking Slutty Nurse While Your Wife Watches on FT.mp4
File Size : 2 036.99 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:29:11
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 144 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Katilingus - Heated Step-Sibling Rivalry



Category: Amateur, Doggystyle, Fetish, katilingus, Petite, POV, Role Play, siblings, stepsister, Taboo, Virtual Sex

I NEEEEED my step-brother to lose the guys vs girls soccer game tomorrow. But he WON'T DO IT. Until I kinda sorta pretend to be another teammate and send him some risky photos to try and convince him to throw the game.... The plan backfires when he'll only do it if he gets laid. I'm desperate, but not THAT desperate. But oops.... he found out it was me sending him those pics. Now I'm in biiiiiig trouble. He offers me an ultimatum- I have sex with him, and he'll throw the game. What the fuck? With my own step-brother? But I desperately want to win....
Our competitive natures don't stop at soccer, though. He keeps taunting me, saying he'll make me cum first! Our hesitant sex spirals into a heated game of "who can make the other orgasm first", with each of us fighting to be on top and make the other break. The step-sibling rivalry doesn't just stop on the field. It's everywhere.
**INCLUDES: taboo step-sister step-brother fantasy / pov scenes / role play / doggystyle / petite amateur brunette big ass small tits / riding / fetish / close-ups / extreme dirty talk

File Name : Heated Step Sibling Rivalry.mp4
File Size : 1 595.66 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:41:40
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 320 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
BadGirlRubesUK - Sorry But I Can't Stop Bredding Her POV Homewrecker



Category: Breeding, Breeding fantasy, breeding kink, Cheating, Cheating Husband, Home Wrecker, homewrecking, Impregnation, Impregnation Fantasy, POV Sex, Virtual Sex

SOOOOOO excited to share this one it’s amazing!!!
I finally agree to be your surrogate after your girlfriend has been asking me over and over. I clearly give off that ‘breakable vibe” and I am super fertile/healthy enough to carry your seed.
She suggests that we do it via a clinic but thats not really my vibe and its SO expensive so i suggest we just get it over with, and she can be in to watch of course - all I need is your sperm and im good!
I give you guys a minute, her idea is that she gets you almost there and then I come in, but If im honest that feels a little hand maids tale… if im going to carry a fucking baby for 9 months can she atleast let me enjoy myself?
I feel you inside me and oh my god it feels incredible. I completely forget that she is there and we just get completely lost in each other…. drowning her whining out.
After a while it gets too much and I sna p at her and tell her to get the fuck out - what are you even doing here?
She listens to us fuck in the hall way, she listens to me pleasuring you, and listens to you making me cum and squirt
After she comes back in and finds us in a heap.
We are obsessed with each other after that and you cannot stop cheating on her with me.
I call her afterwards and apologise, purely because I want forgiveness so I can see you at her party next week.
Then I call you and we bitch about her, and talk about how much I need to see you, and how much I love making you cum.
I ask you to save yourself for me, to promise to not cum until I see you at her party….
Should I make a part two?
WIFE EMBARRASSMENT - CUCK QUEEN - PREGANT - BREED - BREEDING - SQUIRTING - CHEAT - CHEAT ON WIFE - FUCK INFRONT OF WIFE - FUCK INFRONT OF GIRLFRIEND - POV - POV RIDING/SEX

File Name : Sorry But I Cant Stop Bredding Her POV Homewrecker.mp4
File Size : 3 673.02 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:25:32
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 103 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Mila Volker - Additional Milking Service



Category: Big Boobs, Big Tits, Bukkake, Cum Play, Cumshots, Domination, Huge Boobs, Huge Tits, Instructional, Titjobs

Oh love… you don’t need to pay for this extra service. I’ll just milk the payment right out of you myself...

File Name : Additional Milking Service.mp4
File Size : 1 488.56 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:07
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 317 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Lissie Belle - Agents Of Stript Mission Impossible At The HBH 4K



Category: Accidental Creampie, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boy Girl, Facials, Groping, HBH, MILF, Riding, Role Play

One of the girls at the HBH is doing a mission for Agents Of S.T.R.I.P.T.
She has to distract the target with her lady bits while the team extracts the information they need from him... unlucky for her the team is taking for everrrrrr and the target is enjoying every minute of it

File Name : Agents Of Stript Mission Impossible At The HBH.mp4
File Size : 2 509.71 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:15:10
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 194 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels



 

Linux11

Member
Kaedia Lang - Successfully Seducing You



Category: Asian, Blowjob, Cream Pie, Dirty Talking, Doggystyle, Missionary, POV, Role Play, Seductions, Striptease

Custom video. The name Joe is used throughout the video. I'm your friend who finally has taken the initiative to seduce you since you've been oblivious about my feelings for you. I tease you in a sweater and panties until I'm naked. I can tell you are inexperienced sexually, so I assure you that I'll take the lead. We move into the bedroom where I give you a blowjob and we fuck in missionary and doggystyle until you give me a creampie!

File Name : Successfully Seducing You.mp4
File Size : 1 089.93 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:02
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 130 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Eng



 

Linux11

Member
Delilah Cass - CRAZY Girl is CRAZY in Love



Category: Age Gap, crazy girl, DelilahCass, Missionary, Older Man Younger Women, One Shot, POV, Solo Female, Virtual Sex, younger woman older guy

This is part 2 to “She Looks JUST Like You Did”
I’ve been missing you so much. Missing you even more so that you’ve been ignoring me. So when I found out your office was taking a business trip at a nearby hotel, I made sure to make my appearance at the company dinner. In my sexiest outfit and with a flashy wedding ring on. Everyone was convinced I was your fiancé. My plan was working until we got back to your hotel room. You try to resist again. Try to make me leave. I immediately seduce you, taking my tits out. I know you’ve missed them. You saw how jealous all your co-workers were. You had the hottest piece of ass there. And you can deny it all you want but you LOVED it. And who are you kidding? You want me. You want me bad. You kiss me and push me toward the bed. You shove your cock inside me and it drives me crazy. You spank me and I call you stepDaddy and you stop. I make you nervous. Our age gap makes you nervous. But why do you care? Why do you care what other people think of us? You want me and I want you. I love you. I want you to impregnate me. I’m ovulating right now and you know you want this. Me. Forever. Fuck me like you miss me and cum deep inside your wifey.
*All shot POV in one continuous take
*ALL virtual sex and implied creampie

File Name : CRAZY Girl is CRAZY in Love.mp4
File Size : 1 720.54 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:55
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 244 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
AllieRivers - You're So Much Better Than Him



Category: Bra And Panties, MILF, Milf, Natural Body, Natural Tits, POV, Role Play, stepmommy, Taboo, taboo mommy, Virtual Sex

I walk into your room after your stepfather and I got into a fight. I’m sorry you had to hear that. Sometimes he’s just so stubborn… it’s like he’s not even listening to me. It’s so different when I’m with you. You’re so sweet, and you always listen to Step-Mommy.
He’s in his bedroom watching TV. He’ll likely be out for a long time.
You don’t mind if I hang out in here, do you? Gosh, it’s so warm… you don’t mind if I strip down to my bra and panties? Are you going to invite Step-Mommy into your bed or what?
We get into bed and I tell you again how much better than your stepfather you are, praising you for being such a good boy. Things heat up, and before we know it my hand is on your cock — so much bigger than your stepfather’s. Then you’re fucking me missionary, pounding away at Step-Mommy’s pussy, fucking me like a real man.

File Name : Youre So Much Better Than Him.mp4
File Size : 3 532.44 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:21:18
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 194 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Katilingus - Breeding Her Hard



Category: Breeding, Cream Pie, Dirty Talking, Doggystyle, Fetish, Impregnation Fantasy, katilingus, PAWG, Role Play, Taboo

**HEAVY BREEDING FETISH AND DIRTY TALK**
You find out through a completely casual and normal conversation that you and your girlfriend's roommate share a raging breeding kink. Something your girlfriend definitely does NOT have. You've been repressing your need to impregnate for a while. And now your girlfriend's bestie teasing you is making you act up. Your girlfriend never wants to get pregnant. But her roommate? It's her fetish. She's always wanted a man to hold her down and breed himself into her pussy. All her dirty talk is getting to you. A man can only hold on so long when a girl is whispering to him about how fertile she is. And her perfect little pussy is going to look so good with your creampie dripping out of it.
**INCLUDES: HEAVY breeding fetish / impregnation fantasy / taboo girlfriend's roommate role play / pov / doggystyle / breeding position / dirty talk / moaning and begging / petite amateur big ass small tits brunette / mini skirt / creampie / virtual sex

File Name : Breeding Her Hard.mp4
File Size : 1 169.84 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:27:08
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 320 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
KittyxKum - Mommy yor's new increasing hormones have made her hornier than ever 4k



Category: Asian, POV, Dildo Riding, Petite, Cream Pie, Pregnant, Roleplay, Cosplay, Footjob

File Name : Mommy yors new increasing hormones have made her hornier than ever.mp4
File Size : 1 264.09 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:17:56
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 234 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 
Top