BadGirlRubesUK - Finally Fucking Her PART 2


Category: Cheat, Cheating, Cheating Husband, Home Wrecker, homewrecker fantasy, homewrecking, POV Blowjob, POV Sex, Taboo, taboo roleplay, Virtual Sex
I hope you enjoy.
After your wife ALMOST catches us fucking around in my room, we have to go downstairs and have lunch with EVERYONE.
I am teasing and flirting with you for the whole thing infront of everyone, I still havent got my knickers on.
I tease my wet pussy under the table while you watch.
Your wife asks me to go and grab something, so I seize the opportunity to get you alone. I ask you to come with me.
You push me against the wall just outside the dining room and we run our hands over each other, you slide my fingers inside me and I have to be careful put to scream.
I keep asking to go to my room but the thrill of your wife or anyone else catching us is driving you wild.
You drop to your knees, lift up my dress and taste me. She could easily catch you with your tongue inside me.
We finally go to my room because i want to take all of my clothes off and show you my body, because this what youve been dreaming of for so long.
We totally ravage each other, even when shes calling up stairs asking where we are.
We get to up leave but before we go downstairs I quickly take you in my mouth and make you explode… just in time before she bursts in…
File Name : Finally Fucking Her PART 2.mp4
File Size : 1 439.98 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:00
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 105 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und

k2s.cc


Category: Cheat, Cheating, Cheating Husband, Home Wrecker, homewrecker fantasy, homewrecking, POV Blowjob, POV Sex, Taboo, taboo roleplay, Virtual Sex
I hope you enjoy.
After your wife ALMOST catches us fucking around in my room, we have to go downstairs and have lunch with EVERYONE.
I am teasing and flirting with you for the whole thing infront of everyone, I still havent got my knickers on.
I tease my wet pussy under the table while you watch.
Your wife asks me to go and grab something, so I seize the opportunity to get you alone. I ask you to come with me.
You push me against the wall just outside the dining room and we run our hands over each other, you slide my fingers inside me and I have to be careful put to scream.
I keep asking to go to my room but the thrill of your wife or anyone else catching us is driving you wild.
You drop to your knees, lift up my dress and taste me. She could easily catch you with your tongue inside me.
We finally go to my room because i want to take all of my clothes off and show you my body, because this what youve been dreaming of for so long.
We totally ravage each other, even when shes calling up stairs asking where we are.
We get to up leave but before we go downstairs I quickly take you in my mouth and make you explode… just in time before she bursts in…
File Name : Finally Fucking Her PART 2.mp4
File Size : 1 439.98 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:00
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 105 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und












