Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Cheryl Blossom - My Soft Breasts Crave Your Cock

Category: Cosplay, Huge Boobs, Huge Tits, Tit Play, Titty Fucking

What could be better than waking up and seeing my oily breasts working on your cock? Hehe, I guess nothing! My salivating mouth and big tits do their job very well, making you just breathe very deep with pleasure. I'd love to see the lagre-shot that will do your cock.

File Name : My Soft Breasts Crave Your Cock.mp4
File Size : 303.9 MB
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration : 00:06:52
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Angel The Dreamgirl - A Hunger So Wild 4k

Category: Shoe Fetish
Related Categories: One Shoe, Shoejob, Silk & Satin, Toenail Fetish, Trampling
Keywords: Angel The Dreamgirl,Bare Feet,5 White Toenails,Yvessaintlaurent,Sandals,Silk Sandals,Naked Legs,Sexual Trampling,High Heels,Long Satin Skirt,Handjob,Stomping,Satin Top,Long Red Nails

Angel in her new black satin heeled sandals. You spy on how she takes pictures and shoots videos. Her outfit is so sexy. She wears a long satin skirt, her top is also satin, her hair is loose, and her lips are a soft pink color. She is gorgeous! You can see her white toenails, it's so beautiful and sexy. Her legs are completely bare, smooth and they look amazing! Do you want her to step on your already hard cock with her new sandals?

File Name : A Hunger So Wild 4k.mp4
File Size : 2830.87 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:19:38
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 253 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Fiona Dagger - Building Your Perfect Girlfriend

Category: British, fembot, Mesmerize, Redhead, Robots, Role Play, Slut, Training, Solo Female, Submissive Sluts, Transformation, Fantasies

You've been seeing Fiona for a few weeks now and though you haven't had sex yet, you had thought that it was going pretty well! So you're surprised and disappointed when she comes over to tell you that she wants to break up, as she's realised the two of you aren't really compatible. She tries to let you down gently, telling you that she thinks you're a great guy, it's just that she's started to get the impression that you want something in a relationship that she wouldn't be comfortable with, namely a submissive woman! She tells you how the times that the two of you have fooled around she got the impression that you were pushing for her to act more submissve, and as that's something that she wouldn't be into she's decided to end things now before you have sex properly. She says she doesn't judge you for wanting to be dominant over a woman, it's just definitely not her thing, so she wants the two of you to stop seeing each other. You try to convince her to give you another chance, suggesting that you just try having sex to see if she likes being submissive, but she tells you she's made up her mind, and starts to leave. You quickly pull a special remote control out of your pocket and aim it at her, and when you press the button she immediately goes into reprogramming mode. In this state she asks what you want to do, and you instruct her to delete her personality. You then rebuild her from the ground up, tailoring her personality, interests, and sexual desires to be perfectly matched to you. Once you've rebooted her, Fiona seems to have no memory of saying that she wanted to break up! Instead she seems giggly and happy to be near you, asking what the two of you were talking about. You remind her that you were talking about sexual fantasies, and ask her what her fetishes are. She giggles and tells you about how deep down she really desires to be truly submissive and subservient to a man, which is so funny because in the rest of her life everyone sees her as this strong independant woman, but they have no idea how dirty and obedient she longs to be in the bedroom! She offers to show you, and quickly runs off to change into an outfit that is more sexually pleasing for you. Once she's back and in her sexy new outfit she begins worshipping your cock, thanking you for giving her the chance to finally explore her deepest desires, and getting more and more slutty and desperate as she tries her hardest to please you. She rides you in reverse cowgirl, gleefully spanking herself at your command and bouncing and twerking her ass on your hard cock. You push her onto the armchair and hold her legs back, pounding her hard as she begs for your cock and tells you how wet it makes her to obey you. Finally you fuck her in doggy until the two of you cum, with Fiona confessing that she's never cum that hard before, and that it felt so amazing to surrender completely and let you take charge! As the two of you are winding down and she's telling you how excited she is to continue the relationship, her phone starts buzzing. Fiona is shocked to see on her messages that her friend Beth is right outside the door - it seems that Fiona had asked her to come round for back up when she was talking to you, though now Fiona can't recall why that seemed necessary at all! Fiona goes to the door to talk to Beth, assuring her that everything is fine, and inviting her inside to chat... Meanwhile she's frantically gesturing to you to get the remote ready to use on Beth!!
TAGS: british, english, redhead, ginger, tattoos, tattooed, roleplay, solo female, dirty talk, posh accent, pov, magic control, love potion, personality change, dildo sucking, blowjob, dildo fucking, cowgirl, missionary, doggy, creampie, gfe, robot, fembot, mind fuck, mindfuck, , brainwash, brainwashed, erotic magic, magic control, mesmerize, mesmerized, mesmerizing, bimbo, bimbofication, virtual sex

File Name : Building Your Perfect Girlfriend.mp4
File Size : 4174.07 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:29:12
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 174 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Molly Darling - Daddy Shows Daughter How to Fuck

Category: Daddy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, Kink, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Taboo daddy daughter roleplay // ddlg // taboo dirty talking // dildo simulated blowjob // virtual simulated sex (no penetration visible) // simulated creampie and mouth cum shot // [[all characters portrayed are age 18+]] // Your daughter has come to ask you what those strange noises were coming from your room last night... she heard you and Mommy doing something weird.. She wants to know what you were doing. You hesitate to tell her.. but when she keeps pushing, you decide rather than tell her..you will show her. As long as she doesn't tell Mom. She's so excited to finally learn and be grown up.. and will do everything you say. She's incredibly naive and believes that this is something all Daddy's do with their daughters. Knowing how easily you can manipulate her makes your cock hard. You get her to pull her knickers down and show you her tight young pussy. She is eager to please you. She rubs her clit and fingers herself for you. You get your throbbing cock out and tell her how to lick it, like a lollypop. It's so big compared to her small mouth that she struggles to fit it inside, but she tries her best for Daddy. Mom really wouldn't be happy knowing your sweet daughter has her Daddy's big cock in her mouth. She climbs on top of you and you instruct her to spit on her fingers and use it for lube. You're going to teach her how to fuck. Your huge cock fills her tight virgin pussy, but she loves the feeling of it. You push her onto her hands and knees and fuck her doggy.. her huge round ass bouncing on your cock. You feel like you're going to cum. She's so excited to learn about cumming.. and wants you to do it inside of her. She will let you cum anywhere, not like her Mom. Your sweet daughter is going to be the perfect slut for you. You creampie her pussy and it all drips out.. but she wants even more! She strokes your cock and tells you that she wants to taste your cum too. You shoot a big load into her mouth and she absolutely loves it.

File Name : Daddy Shows Daughter How to Fuck.mov
File Size : 2155.16 MB
Duration : 00:19:10
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

MoRina - Still Hot For Teacher

Category: Garter, And Stockings, Mature, Older Woman Younger Man, Teacher, Virtual Sex

It's years after she was your teacher, the one you were so hot for... but when a chance meeting puts you both in the same room the attraction is obvious! She confesses having impure thoughts about you back then and as things progress you realize your long-held fantasy is about to come true! #teacher #mature #virtual sex #garter #stockings #fantasy #milf #over50 #highheels #olderwomanyoungerman

File Name : Still Hot For Teacher.mp4
File Size : 2412.92 MB
Duration : 00:34:49
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 114 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

PeachySkye - Blue Balls BG

Category: Boy Girl, Kink, Blonde, Blowjob, Titty Fucking

File Name : Blue Balls BG.mp4
File Size : 953.65 MB
Duration : 00:12:05
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Amelia Liddell - Cum Hungry Sub Wants You To Own Her

Category: Cum Play, Dirty Talking, Facials, Submissive Sluts, Wet And Messy

DESPERATE to be owned by you, BJ, FACIALS, cum play, messy messy messy! dirty talk, cum-hungry whore, begging, big tits
Ever since i met you i can't stop thinking about you!! All i want is for you to be my Daddy and make me your exclusive cum-dump whore! I made this video to try and convince you to make me yours <3 I suck dildos and make a giant mess by giving myself facials and mouthfuls of fake cum again and again while i tell you that you can use me however you want, cover me in your cum, and take my holes! I gargle and play with the cum, rub it onto my face, and let it drip into a bowl as i suck and beg. My dirty talk gets filthier and filthier and at the end of the vid i empty the huge bowl of cum on my face, proving to you that i can be the sluttiest cum-hungry sub you've ever had!

File Name : Cum Hungry Sub Wants You To Own Her.mp4
File Size : 1041.45 MB
Duration : 00:17:51
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 159 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Lilcanadiangirl - Pregnant Cumslut

Category: Big Dicks, Bukkake, Cumshots, Facials, Pregnant

Watch me cover my tits and pregnant belly in oil. Now its time to be a total cumslut for 2 cocks. Both big huge cocks so full of cum just for me. They shoot load after load all over me. My face gets covered and my tits and belly are completely drenched. Both cocks pump so much cum on me like a messy slut. So much big dick cum it ruins my makeup. I love being covered in cum.

File Name : Pregnant Cumslut.mp4
File Size : 382.92 MB
Duration : 00:14:05
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 132 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Bratty Bunny - Masturbation Addiction Therapy With Dr Bunny Session 14

Category: Doctor, Gooning, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, SFW, Therapy

You need lots of sessions with Dr.Bunny. You need to keep coming back to see Dr.Bunny to help you 'cure' your masturbation addiction. It's going to take many many many sessions to really get through to you that you don't really have an addiction. No... this is just a part of life to indulge in. Now take out your cock for Dr.Bunny and stroke it. Leak for Dr.Bunny.

File Name : Masturbation Addiction Therapy With Dr Bunny Session 14.mp4
File Size : 513.4 MB
Duration : 00:15:48
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Fiona Dagger - Aunt Takes Your Virginity

Category: Aunt, auntnephew, British, Dirty Talking, Mommy Roleplay, posh, POV sex, lesson, Solo Female, Taboo

You've gone to stay with your aunt for a couple of weeks, and you're getting the sense that things are going to be very different from when you're at home! You've always known your aunt was much more relaxed than her sister, your mother, but you're beginning to realise just how far that goes! As your aunt is welcoming you to her home and helping you settle in, you find it very distracting how she's just wearing a loosely fastened silk robe which seems constantly on the verge of falling open and exposing something! Your aunt fusses over you and tells you that she wants to make you feel as at home as possible while you're staying with her, and confesses to you that she knows she has some unsual and rather bohemian habits, but that she hopes you'll embrace her style of living. She tells you how she prefers to be comfortable in the house and so only wears silk robes or other lounge wear, and she insists that you take your uncomfortable jeans off so you can stretch out more! You shyly take off your jeans and struggle to stop yourself staring as your aunt's robe falls open even further. She notices you blushing and staring, and tells you not to be embarrassed! She pulls open her robe so one breast is exposed, encouraging you to look at it and insisting that you shouldn't feel awkward at all. She tells you how much she disapproves of your mother's strict style of raising you, with all the rules about no sex or masturbation. Your aunt tells you that if she were your mother she'd be raising you very differently indeed! She suggests that you treat your stay with her as a vacation from your mother's strict rules, and pulls her robe open even further so you can see her naked body exposed. She's pleased to see that you're growing hard, and insists that you drop your boxers and show her your erection! She begins admiring and complimenting it, telling you what a handsome young man you've turned out to be, and insisting on helping you relax. She starts slowly sucking your cock, teasing you lovingly with her tongue and showing off her expertise. She asks if anyone has ever done this for you before, and you confess that it's your first time! Your aunt is amazed; she knew your mother was strict but she was expecting that you'd still managed to sneak off and see girls sometimes, but you sadly tell her that no, you're still a virgin! Your aunt tells you that at your age that just won't do at all, but not to worry, she's here to help! She lays back and guides you gently inside of her, asking you how it feels and telling you that you're a real man now! You slowly begin fucking her as she encourages you, telling you how good looking you are and how you're going to be so popular with the ladies, once she's got you up to speed and taught you about all the things you've been missing out on! Soon you can't hold it back any longer, but your aunt gently encourages you to relax and cum inside her, saying that you've done amazing for your first time, and that you have a whole 2 weeks to get lots more practice with her!
TAGS: british, english, redhead, ginger, tattoos, tattooed, solo female, roleplay, dirty talk, posh accent, pov, taboo, mom, mommy, mom son, aunt, aunty, auntie, nephew, milf, virginity taking, blowjob, missionary, sex lessons, sex lesson, virtual sex

File Name : Aunt Takes Your Virginity.mp4
File Size : 808.59 MB
Resolution : 608x1080
Duration : 00:20:33
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 111 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Missbehavin26 - Pt2 Bimbo Step Sis Wants To Taste U

Category: Cumshots, Family, Room, Kissing, Multiple Orgasms, Taboo

Multiple cum shots in this one ! sneaky ! Part 2 bimbo slut step sister wants to taste u !
SCRIPT:
Figure the same length but it is now the next gathering you come up and we discuss briefly what happened and that you haven't been able to stop thinking bout it an how your BF can't get you off and how much you enjoyed making/watching me cum but you never got to eat it... we go to another room and you being the bimbo/slut tell me let's not waste any time and you start blowing me I cum rather quick and ur shocked and you finally get to taste me (cum dribbles a little on your chin) .. but wait im still hard you have never experienced someome cum an stay hard... then starts more dirty talking and titty fucking and I cum on your tits.. your shocked at the amount of cum and say well you had your 2 nuts now it's my turn( cum still on your chin and tits) and you ride me until you cum... and as you slowly grind after your done the door opens and enters (either a aunt or cousin)

File Name : Pt2 Bimbo Step Sis Wants To Taste U.mp4
File Size : 325.56 MB
Duration : 00:12:54
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 185 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Angel The Dreamgirl - She Is The Lover You Always Dreamed Of 4k

Category: Glove Fetish
Related Categories: Blowjobs, Penis Tease, Ejaculation In Mouth, Lipstick Fetish, Socks Fetish
Keywords: Angel The Dreamgirl,Satin Gloves,Tongue Fetish,Red Lipstick,Velvet Gloves,Cock Licking,Gloves Dress,Kiss,Satin High Heels,High Jumps,Nylon Legs

Angel has prepared an unusual surprise for you.
You don’t even know which one?
She wears high heels, black tights, a short sexy dress and Versace velvet maxi long gloves.
She wants to hug your hard cock with her hands in these gloves.
She's so attractive! What is there under her gloves?
Angel wants to tease you more so that you produce more sperm for her. She sees your pre-cum, Angel licks it off. Mmm... so salty....

File Name : She Is The Lover You Always Dreamed Of.mp4
File Size : 3051.09 MB
Duration : 00:21:07
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 253 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Pink Drip - Sister's Summer Fucket List

Category: Big Boobs, brothersister, Eye Contact, Facials, Fetish, Kink, POV, Role Play, Taboo, Tattoos

*SLOW BURN* *XXX TABOO DIALOGUE* *MIX OF POV AND VIRTUAL SEX* *LIL BIT OF MUSIC*
You find your Sister in her room working on a special project, a list of all the X rated things she wants to accomplish by the end of the summer. You laugh, she's embarrassed...and yet you both can't stop talking about it. Being the loving Brother you are you desperately want to help her start cracking on the list but NOT in the way she thinks.
Why go down the street when she can get the entire list checked off in the comfort of her room?
Scratch off number 1...you're the hot ticket item on her Summer Fucket List!
TAGS: taboo, kink, fetish, roleplay, bro, sis, POV, big boobs, up close, eye contact, dirty talking, facial, cum play, cum eating, blowjob, titty fuck, missionary, riding, cowgirl, covered in cum, wet and messy

File Name : Sisters Summer Fucket List.mp4
File Size : 4474.34 MB
Duration : 00:58:19
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Xev Bellringer & Leia Lovelyn - Double Doll Blowie 4K

Category: 4k, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, Facial, Kissing, Lingerie, Ménage à Trois, Slut

(4k) Cum all over your sexy, little dollies... it's all we want... to be used... to be yours... forever.

File Name : Double Doll Blowie 4K.mp4
File Size : 2195.37 MB
Duration : 00:07:48
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Heatherbby - The Free-Use Roommate Agreement

Category: Cream Pie, Role Play, Blowjob, Fuck Machine, Dirty Talking

File Name : The Free Use Roommate Agreement.mp4
File Size : 269.47 MB
Duration : 00:13:21
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Sloansmoans - Tricked For My Treat 4K

Category: Big Tits, Role Play, Virtual Sex, POV Sex, Dildo Riding, Blowjob

File Name : Tricked for my treat.mov
File Size : 2808.25 MB
Duration : 00:38:00
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 320 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Tatum Christine - Siblings Bonding Over Break

Category: Blowjob, brothersister, Dirty, Talking, Kink, Panty Fetish, POV, Role Play, siblings, Taboo, Tatum Christine

Your sister is home for college break... you guys catch up a bit on the couch the night she comes home... except she catches you not listening... you're distracted!!! how could you not be... I mean look at her... look at your sister... full perky tits, beautiful face, perfect smile.... (omg im talking about myself here?!)) umm anyways... she makes a joke at you that she's caught you checking her out... brushes it off and continues the conversation.... she asks to borrow your laptop... she's left her back at her dorm thinking she was on a total break but to your surprise she needs it... she returns the next morning in your room.. spunky and full of energy... she asks if there is anything you want to confess... of course you don't... what could it be.. not like she's a girl and is nosey... went through all your history.... going deeper and deeper... finding all your porn!! real sibling porn.... youre so obsessed with her... she thinks its hot... she masturbates right in front of you putting her hand down her skirt and making the panties really wet or you... she knows you go through her room while she's away... wouldn't it be better for you to have a new pair?? next think you know... you're fucking and cumming all over your sister... it'll be our little secret... our special way of bonding and making up for lost time while im away at college!

File Name : Sibling Bonding Over Break.mp4
File Size : 1287.04 MB
Duration : 00:30:29
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 256 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Adrienne Luxe - Jerk It for Mommy

Category: Begging, Edging, Edging JOI, Masturbation, Encouragement, mommydomme, Mommy Roleplay, Sensual, Sensual, Domination, SFW, Taboo

Sweetie, you know I see you sneaking peeks of Me all the time. I watch you run off to your bedroom, slam the door and lock it, and then reemerge three minutes later all flustered. Do you think I don't know what you're doing in there? I know you're in there destroying that cock of yours, but today is going to be different. I'm in charge, and I want you to jerk it for Me. Take off all of your clothes, and stroke it just how step-Mommy tells you to. I'll edge you a few times, have you compare how heavy those balls feel from the beginning till the end, and then make you beg like the good little boy you are.

File Name : Jerk It For Step Mommy.mp4
File Size : 364.23 MB
Duration : 00:09:29
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 256 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Charli O - Charli O Face Girthmasterr

Category: Big Ass, Big Boobs, Big Dicks, POV, Fucking, Eye Glasses

File Name : Charli O Face Girthmasterr.mp4
File Size : 2330.37 MB
Duration : 00:37:51
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 96.0 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

AvanelleJules - Happy Mothers Day Mommy Fucks Son

Category: Mommy Roleplay, PAWG, Taboo, taboomommy, MILF

I’m reading a book in lingerie knowing it would get my son’s attention. I tell him to sit down and I fuck him. Lots of mommy dirty talk. We switch to doggy style where I beg him to breed me.
Full disclosure: Very taboo piece. Slight camera movement in doggystyle— forgot image stabilizer and well, i threw it back hard

File Name : Happy Mothers Day Mommy Fucks Son.mov
File Size : 1334.2 MB
Duration : 00:07:24
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream