Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Sasha Curves - Mom Wants A Turn 4K

Category: Family, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Riding, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Mom almost walks in on you having sex with some girl but instead of walking away, she stays to watch. Knowing it's wrong, she can't help but get on the floor by your bedroom door and touch herself to the sounds and sight of you fucking. After the girl slips out the door, mom decides to come in and confront you. She coyly asks what you've been up to but when you try to hide it from her she tells you she knows. And it's ok, you're allowed to have girls round. But you know what, you got mom so horny and jealous that she wants a turn now too! Come on, let mom take a turn on that cock and see if you can make her cum just as hard!

File Name : Mom Wants A Turn 4K.mp4
File Size : 1896.32 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:13:33
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Ellie Idol - Catwoman Breaks In And Gives A Risky JOI

Category: Catwoman, Cosplay, Femdom POV, Home Wrecker, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Games, Red Light Green Light, Sensual Domination, SFW, Supervillain, Villainess

Your girlfriend was resting in front of the TV but you managed to make it into your bed tonight for some zzz. Startled awake by someone rummaging through your side table drawer, you wait to see who it is before you make a move. A beautiful burglar dressed in a PVC catsuit makes an appearance with very noticeable cleavage and a handful of necklaces. Seems there's a thief in your home... and she's taken quite a liking to you. You could shout for your girlfriend to wake up and dial the police but the thing is... villainess women are your weakness. Your cock gets rock hard when a baddie is in your presence. This Catwoman character knows all about you. She's been sneaking in at night and reading your private information. She knows all about your kinks and has even stroked your cock while you slumbered. Why do you think you've had so many wet dreams lately? Catwoman craves the excitement of possibly getting caught and so do you. You're tired of vanilla flower sex with your boring girlfriend. You need a villainess to make your cock excited! Soon you're following along to her red-light-green-light game instructions, wanking your cock to this supervillain while your girlfriend is in the other room snoozing. She shows off her body and uses her whip and an expensive piece of jewelry to demonstrate just how she wants you to stroke it! As a true villainess would, she messes with the TV volume, cracks her whip, and even purposely drops the necklace to try and wake your girlfriend up so you both get caught. She's such a naughty woman!!! Soon enough though, you finish yourself off but Catwoman is mischievous. She cranks the volume up on the TV before peacing out with the jewels in hopes of your girlfriend waking up and finding you covered in your cum!! She's such a bad girl but that's the only way you like 'em. You anxiously await Catwoman's return.

File Name : Catwoman Breaks In And Gives A Risky JOI.mp4
File Size : 1657.71 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:07
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Penny Barber - Mommy Milkers

Category: Blowjob, Cum Play, POV Sex, Taboo, Titty Fucking

Masturbating, masturbating, masturbating! That’s all you ever do anymore, sweetie. We could go out, watch a movie, play a board game, but instead you’re taking extra long showers and missing dinner just so you can jerk off. And to top it off you say that I’M the problem for being such a prude!
The next time you see me I’m dressed in a skimpy cow-print bikini, with a matching horned headband, AND a black leather collar with a cow bell dangling over my big tits. Whose the prude now, huh? Hop up on the kitchen counter and let your slutty Mommy see how much she can milk you!
You get on all fours, dangling your massive erection straight down. I cover it in lube and stroke it and suck it while I tease you with my massive tits. You shoot cum all over the counter for me to greedily lick up while I plead for more. You masturbate so much, you must be able to come again. I tie my tits up with pink rope for some extra encouragement and rub your dick all over them until you give me a second dose of delicious jism.
Mommy is so fucking horny. It’s so hot that you can come this much. Please shove that beautiful fat cock into Mommy’s tight, wet pussy! I leave your cum on my tits and let them bounce wildly as you rail me from behind. You make me come over and over until you can’t take it anymore and decide to give Mommy a hot wet cream pie.
I think it’s going to be a lot easier to spend time together now, sweetie. XOXO

File Name : Mommy Milkers.mp4
File Size : 4118.93 MB
Duration : 00:29:52
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 320 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Marissa Sweet - Lessons From Big Sis

Category: Family, Kissing, Role Play, Sex ED, Taboo

A Marissa Sweet roleplay. Your caring sister approaches you and sweetly expresses her concern that you are falling behind sexually. She notes that she sees all your friends dating but you haven't even had a girlfriend yet. She wants to teach you how to be a man, she wants you to know more about the female body so you're prepared when you finally do get a girlfriend. She teaches you how to kiss and gives you pointers, she shows you her body and teaches you about, boobs, ass and vagina. Even letting you touch her so you can get a better idea of what everything feels like. It's my job as a big sister to teach you these things and I'm more than happy to help you.

File Name : Lessons From Big Sis.mp4
File Size : 1674.26 MB
Duration : 00:22:57

Linux11

VeggieBabyy - Coworker Cheats With You POV Virtual Sex

Category: Cheat, Cheating, Cheating Wife, coworker, Dirty Talking, Eye Contact, Glasses, POV, Role Play, Virtual Sex

This video was inspired by real life events.
Your coworker invited you back to her apartment after a night out. You two get to talking, and eventually admit that you're both into each other. She's reluctant to cheat, but she's so into you and her boyfriend is away for the weekend and you both end up naked. At this point, there's nothing left to do but fuck until she begs you to fill her with cum.
This video is filmed from your POV in a virtual sex style. No penetration is shown.
This video contains: roleplay, virtual sex, pov simulated sex, cheating, coworker roleplay, short dress, strip tease, eye contact, blue eyes, implied creampie

File Name : Coworker Cheats With You POV Virtual Sex.mp4
File Size : 1502.36 MB
Duration : 00:15:35
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Lana Rain - Yelan Interrogates You For Information | Genshin Impact

Category: Anime, Cosplay, Cream Pie, Cumshots, Genshin Impact, POV, Role Play, Solo Female, Video Games

[Full HD][60 FPS] Yelan and her associates have captured you to gain valuable information for Ningguang. Not cooperating, Yelan knows just the way to persuade you into complying with her every command.

File Name : Yelan Interrogates You For Information.mp4
File Size : 3146.61 MB
Duration : 00:19:09
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 256 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Justine Jakobs - The Taboo Fantasy

Category: Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Masturbation, MILF, Mommas Boy, POV Sex, Squirting, Taboo

You’re my son’s best friend, and I love having you stay here with us for the summer… But I was just wondering if you could tell me something.. I’m afraid my son might be having certain fantasies.. I’ve seen some of the videos he’s watching. Do you think I should be worried?…

File Name : The Taboo Fantasy.mp4
File Size : 1123.57 MB
Duration : 00:25:44
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Olive Wood - Just a Simple Video

Category: Dildo Fucking, Gagging, Glasses, Masturbation, Orgasms, Redhead

I found a video I made two or three years ago in my video queue. Lots of play, but not role play.

File Name : Just A Simple Video.mp4
File Size : 791.72 MB
Resolution : 2162x3840
Duration : 00:07:15
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 251 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Jolie Lyon - Dad And Daughter Reunited With Impregnation

Category: Breeding, Dirty Talking, Family, Impregnation, Impregnation Fantasy, Pregnant, Role Play, Taboo, Teen, Teens 18 Plus, Virtual Sex

[THIS VIDEO FOCUSES ON TABOO BREEDING THEMES - PROCEED IF YOU'RE INTO THAT KINDA THING]
When she was a teen, some time after her mother passed, you and your daughter shared a special night together. One hot, humid night you simply came home drunk, stumbled into her room, and started caressing her. She was hesitant at first. But you both needed to be close to each other. It was stupid, it was risky. You got lucky - she didn't get pregnant. After that night, you both agreed to never let that happen again .
Now, after some financial issues, your daughter is moving back in with you along with her husband. It's good, having her in the house with you again, but there is some tension in the air between you. Sometimes, you stare at her body just a second too long, and you know she notices. Luckily, her husband seems as clueless as he seems dull - you don't mind the guy, but don't all fathers feel their daughter deserves better?
One night, you wake up from your daughter crawling into your bed, much like you crawled in to hers that one time years ago. She's on top of you under the covers, her big eyes staring up at you. 'Daddy', she says, 'I know we said we'd never do it again, but I need you now'. When you came inside her back then, you awakened a lust inside her. She's never stopped thinking of your seed, never stopped wanting it. She's been wanting a baby for a long time now - but not her husbands. She wants yours. While he restss in the next room, you fuck her... breed her.
Your life will never be the same after this - and neither will hers, or her husbands. She belongs to you now. She's your wife - your princess, your little girl. Just like back then, forever.
[The taboo roleplay, family themed video you're about to watch heavily focuses on DAD / DAUGHTER SEX, PASSION and INTIMACY, CHEATING themes, BREEDING and IMPREGNATION themes, cucking, and TABOO STORYTELLING. It features a teen sex, family fucking flashback scene ; an intimate, sneaky and passionate mood ; under the covers fucking ; a POV simulated blowjob scene ; a POV simulated fingerfucking scene ; a POV simulated cowgirl / riding scene ; cumming inside ; cheating and cucking themes ; breeding and impregnation themes ; family fucking / starting a new family ; a cum play / cum worship / cum eating scene ; extra AUDIO CONTENT - a hand job / mutual masturbation scene, pregnancy reveal, and cucking her husband. There's taboo, breeding themed family dirtytalk through the whole video, and the entire video is captioned. Have fun!]

File Name : Dad And Daughter Reunited With Impregnation.mp4
File Size : 3489.12 MB
Duration : 00:43:16
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Alex Load - Our Secret: Wife's Hot Best Friends Fucks you Silly POV

Category: Cheat, Cheating, Dildo Fucking, Role Play, Solo Female, Virtual Sex

Working from home? I knew I'd find you there. I just needed to tell you even though your married to my best friend I've always had a crush on you. Take a work break and let me ride your cock, please. It will be our little secret.

File Name : Our Secret Wifes Hot Best Friends Fucks You Silly POV.mp4
File Size : 711.49 MB
Duration : 00:12:07

Linux11

Lucy Mochi - Professor Student Sextape

Category: Amateur, Asian, Creampie, Hardcore, Natural Tits, POV, Titfuck, Role Play

Hi Professor, did I interrupt you? 
I saw you had office hours and I needed to talk to you about my grades. My parents were really hoping that I would graduate with a 4 .0 and your class is the only B I have… and, well, you know how Asian parents are with grades
So, I was wondering if there was any type of extra credit or any extra assignments I can do for you to get my grade bumped up?

File Name : Professor Student Sextape.mp4
File Size : 1072.89 MB
Duration : 00:17:25
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 96.0 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Nina Crowne - Jerk Off with Your Sister's Panties

Category: Blackmail Fantasy, JOI, Panty Fetish, Role Play, Taboo

Your sister has caught on that you've been stealing her panties to jerk off with. She confronts you to call you out. Do you think you're going to get away with being such a pervert? No, she has plans for you. She gives you the pair she's wearing to watch as you use them, then she humiliates you while you stroke, telling you how she's going to use this information against you for the rest of your life. You don't want everyone to know about this, do you? Well, then you're going to have to do everything she tells you to from now on.

File Name : Jerk Off with Your Sisters Panties.mp4
File Size : 850.91 MB
Duration : 00:07:51
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 157 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

PuppyGirlfriend - Enjoy Schoolgirl's Hot Body On Friday The 13th

Category: Blowjob, Boy Girl, Cosplay, Halloween, Humiliation, Kink, School Girl, Submissive Sluts, Taboo

Enjoy your slutty schoolgirl's hot body on Friday the 13th! Tear off my blouse and tease me, touching my big boobs and needy pussy! Fuck my pussy slowly and intensely, making me go crazy with pleasure with your hard cock in prone bone position, making me suck your cock with a sensual blowjob with handjob, until you cum in my mouth, enjoying the cum that drips from my lips!
Tags: PuppyGirlfriend, DumbPuppyGirl, DumbPuppyGF, DumbPuppyGirlfriend, taboo, kink, roleplay, Halloween, Friday the 13th, humiliation, submissive sluts, big boobs, school girl, school uniform, redhead, red hair, prone bone, blowjob, handjob, cum in mouth, alternative girl, tattooed babes!

File Name : Enjoy Schoolgirls Hot Body On Friday The 13th.mp4
File Size : 1099.71 MB
Duration : 00:12:39
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 251 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Riley Reid - Brand New Private Sextape

Category: POV, Boy Girl, Blow Jobs, Petite, Fucking, Big Dick

File Name : Brand New Private Sextape.mp4
File Size : 347.71 MB
Resolution : 608x1080
Duration : 00:07:52
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Lalunalewd - End of the World with Mommy

Category: Big Ass, Big Boobs, Big Tits, Dirty Talking, Fetish, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Role Play, Taboo, Virtual Sex

The world is ending... it's the last few hours on Earth.... your mother was in disbelief until she saw the news on the television.... confessing your last desires... you both want a fulfilling intimate time.... but your son confesses he wants it with you... desperate in the last hour on Earth... you and your mother have your last orgasms ever...
*pov with dildo with implied cumming

File Name : End of the World with Mommy.mp4
File Size : 1376.05 MB
Duration : 00:33:51
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Olive Wood - Mommy's New Favorite Toy

Category: Family, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Role Play, Taboo

Your father is away on business over the holidays so you decide to pay him a surprise visit with your stepmom. Due to a slew of mishaps, the two of you miss a flight and end up stranded in a hotel overnight. If that wasn't awkward enough, it seems as though your dad has been secretly spending the holidays with another woman.
Mommy is devastated, of course, and it's up to her special boy to help her feel much, much better...

File Name : Mommys New Favorite Toy.mp4
File Size : 2038.59 MB
Duration : 00:26:42
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 256 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Yogabella - Stop Son Taboo

Category: Dirty Talking, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Taboo, Voyeur, Virtual Sex

Son, we've discussed this! We are never going to have sex! Son slips into mom's room while she's dreaming and begins to have sex with me. I wake up upset and tell you how wrong it is and tell you to stop! You don't stop, Mommy begins to enjoy it! Mommy decides to have sex with you consensually. It's wrong, but it feels right! Breed mommy son!

File Name : Stop Son Taboo.mp4
File Size : 1829.96 MB
Duration : 00:12:25
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 130 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Nina Crowne - POV First Date Fuck

Category: Role Play
Related Categories: Blow Jobs, Brunette, Dirty Talk, Gfe, POV Sex, Virtual Sex
Keywords: Nina Crowne,Ninacrowne,Dirty Talking,POV Riding,Riding,Orgasm,Cum Begging,Begging,Begging For Creampie,Beg For Cum,First Date,Fucking,Roleplay,Babe,Alternative

I don't usually do this but...will you come to my place after our date? I've just been so horny lately and our date went so well. You agree and things start heating up. I take off my dress, then my bra, teasing you with my body before taking your cock out and sucking it. It doesn't take long before I'm begging to let me ride you, and then begging for you to fill me up with your cum.

File Name : POV First Date Fuck.mp4
File Size : 623.04 MB
Duration : 00:10:40
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

VibeWithMommy - Stepmom Interrupts Video Games

Category: Anal, Anal Creampie, Anal Play, Big Ass, Big Butts, Big Dicks, Big Tits, Cream Pie, MILF, Riding

Stepmom Interrupts Video Games! With... anal. Happy Monday! Let's get off to a weird start. love and cherish you!

File Name : Stepmom Interrupts Video Games.mp4
File Size : 589.43 MB
Duration : 00:22:42
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Heatherbby - Study Break

Category: Cream Pie, Role Play, Blowjob, Fuck Machine, Dirty Talking

Heather knows the best way to study efficiently... Good study sessions require breaks. And they require cumming. Lots of cumming

File Name : Study Break.mp4
File Size : 186.85 MB
Duration : 00:12:03
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream