Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Gala MV - Step-Mommy Cheers You Up

Category: Blowjob, Mommy Roleplay, redlips, Red lipstick, Sloppy, Spanish, stepmommy, Taboo, Tongue Fetish

*custom video, NO name used, FULLY IN SPANISH* You broke up with your GF and you've been sad, but I'm a good step-mother and I want to cheer you up with my mouth on your big cock >: ) I'll suck your sadness away and you'll give me a sweet treat in my mouth! Look at your cock slapping my tongue, me getting sloppy and suctioning you so good to milk your cock dry.
This is a blowjob video with a focus on slapping my tongue with my dildo, and lots of suction and popping sounds.

File Name : Step Mommy Cheers You Up.mp4
File Size : 1141.34 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:39
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 115 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

KittyxKum - Cat Girl Nurse Conducting Her Own Self-examination

Category: Asian, POV, Dildo Fucking, Petite, Roleplay, Creampie, Cosplay, Butt Plug

File Name : Cat Girl Nurse Conducting Her Own Self examination.mp4
File Size : 831.24 MB
Duration : 00:18:50
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Jolie Lyon - Feminist Daughter Turned Dads Cocksleeve

Category: Dirty Talking, Family, Mommy Roleplay, Role Play, Taboo

Your daughter has always been such a good girl. Her mom (your wife) has always taught your daughter to be a strong, independent, modest feminist. But one day when you get back from work, you’re met with a shocking scene. Your wife is on the floor, handcuffed and gagged. Your daughter, wearing a provoking tiny outfit, happily greets you and tells you in a care free tone she spiked mommy’s tea until she could bind and gag her, and shaved mommy’s pussy. She found out that mommy thinks blowjobs are degrading, ans has never given you one. That was just ENOUGH for her. The lil girl you thought was uninterested in boys and sex is a cock loving, sex crazed cumdump slut, and she’s tired of hiding it. And mommy’s strict rules are wrong! There’s nothing wrong with loving sex and being a slave to men! Being a brainless hole is liberating! Mommy needs to learn, for her own good. And as your daughter gets down on her knees in front of your rock hard, aching cock, she tells you she needs your help to teach mommy a lesson. Your cock -all cocks!!- deserves being worshipped, and she’s going to show you - and mommy - how much better this lifestyle is.
[This is a rough taboo family roleplay video with intense bondage and free use themes throughout. Mommy consuming spiked tea and getting bound & shaved is from mommy’s POV, when daddy comes home hiw POV takes over. The video features heavy taboo roleplay and dirtytalk, bondage, spiked tea, shaving, yandere vibes, rough cock sucking and deepthroating, taboo fucking, and heavy themes of being a patriarchy serving, daddy adoring, cum loving, real life onahole, free use, virtual sex, brainless happy slut!]

File Name : Feminist Daughter Turned Dads Cocksleeve.mp4
File Size : 4771.63 MB
Duration : 00:41:49
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Piper Perri - Fuck Machine Anal

Category: Solo, Anal, Masturbation, Toys, Fuck Machine, Dirty Talking

File Name : Fuck Machine Anal.mp4
File Size : 576.73 MB
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration : 00:13:04

Linux11

Busty Ema - GF experience fantasy in hotel room

Category: POV, Big Tits, Dildo Fucking, Roleplay, Virtual Sex, Titty Fucking, Blowjob, Cream Pie

File Name : GF experience fantasy in hotel room.mp4
File Size : 712.04 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:00
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Goddess Willow Bouvier - Beginners Blackmail-Fantasy

Category: Blackmail Fantasy
Related Categories: Big Tits, Challenges, Cum Countdown, Financial Domination, JOI Games
Keywords: Challenges

You're desperate to dip your toe into the blackmail fantasy; it makes you throb.. So, let me help you get in or at least help you get into the idea of the blackmail fantasy you haven't committed to anything yet but as I tell you to stroke your cock over my amazing tits and ass you might find yourself tempted to make the first move.. I mean, it would be *so* hot to send me your details as you come, wouldn't it.

File Name : Beginners Blackmail Fantasy.mp4
File Size : 1304.73 MB
Duration : 00:08:59

Linux11

Tatum Christine / insidetatum - Loving Sister Gives Her Mouth

Category: brothersister, Dirty Talking, Face Fucking, Inside Tatum, Kink, POV, POV Blowjob, Role Play, Taboo, Tatum Christine

This video was shot in one complete take! No cut scenes, just love.
You and your sister are hanging out at home together naked on the couch. She asks if you think there is something wrong with her... the way she's so obsessed with you. She knows it's not normal but wonders if there's other siblings like this... other siblings that touch each other and do things you aren't supposed to do...she tells you how she can't live without your cock. She's so needy and asks if she can have it right now... before our parents get home. She gives you her mouth in return for your huge load all over her face.

File Name : Loving Sister Gives Brother Her Mouth.mp4
File Size : 353.18 MB
Duration : 00:10:28
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 124 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Bishoujo Mom - Gooner Mommy Masturbation Video

Category: Huge Tits, POV, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Taboo, Masturbation

Mommy is spoiling you with this one. Try not to cum as you stroke your hard cock, and listen to me moan as I touch myself just for your pleasure. You better not make a mess until Mommy tells you to.

File Name : Gooner Mommy Masturbation Video.mp4
File Size : 139.46 MB
Resolution : 1080x1436
Duration : 00:11:11
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Summer Fox & PeachySkye - The Women Of Your Dynasty

Category: Family, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Sisters, Taboo, Virtual Sex

It is set in a world where you are a powerful head of family. You have eliminated all the other men in the family, leaving you the head and leaving the women of your family vunerable and without protection. You have already convinced your mother that she needs you and that she needs to do whatever you require to run the family which means fucking you and not shaving her pussy which she was nervous about at first but she soon settled into. She now worships you and your powerful cock and has taken on the task of recruiting the rest of the family to be your fuck slaves starting with your auntie, Summer.
I am reluctant and unsure of submitting to you, but I know I need your protection and so I agree to think about it. First your mother shows me your cock which I'm instantly blown away by because it's so big and powerful. I can't believe what I'm seeing as she begins to suck you off in front of me but I know what I have to do and so I join her. Once your cock is in my mouth I begin to feel it's almighty power and I am soon overwhelmed and desperate to feel you inside me. I watch as your mommy gives you a tit job and I also reveal that I have a growing bush which is exactly what you desire and we agree that I'm ready to fuck you. First your mommy rides you cowgirl and then I ride you, which feels amazing and I officially submit to your power. I then fuck you doggy style and missionary and as we're getting close to cumming, your mommy and I give you a cum countdown with a naughty fact about our family following each number, until eventually you fill me up with cum and I orgasm. We thank you for looking after us and we can't wait to get to fuck you again.
Tags; Mom, Mum, Mommy, Mummy, Auntie, Sisters, Family Roleplay, Dynasty, Power, Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggy Style, Dildo Fucking, Dildo Blowjob, POV Fucking, POV Riding, POV Blowjob, Girl Girl, Taboo, Hair, Tit Job, British, Summer Fox

File Name : The Women Of Your Dynasty.mp4
File Size : 3491.52 MB
Duration : 00:23:32

Linux11

Adrienne Luxe - You Can Stop Anytime Right

Category: Femdom POV, Financial Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Love Addiction, Mind Fuck, SFW

You can stop anytime, right? You're not an addict. It's not like you're cancelling plans to stay home and stroke for me. You're not engaging in risky behavior like running out to your car at work to check a notification from me. You don't close your eyes when you fuck your girlfriend or your wife to pretend it's me. You'd never send a tribute every time I snapped my fingers would you? I bet you would. I bet you're already stroking. I bet you're desperate to recreate this feeling, but you know this is the only place you can find it.

File Name : You Can Stop Anytime Right.mp4
File Size : 518.09 MB
Duration : 00:13:14
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Elly Clutch & Lola Rose - JOI Threesome With Redhead Step Sisters

Category: Amateur, Cum Countdown, Cumshots, Double Blowjob, JOI, lolarose, Redheads, Role Play, stepsister, Threesome

Me and my step-sister, Elly, were in the middle of filming a JOI vid for our Manyvids pages when her roommate, Jak, walked in!! He asked us what we were doing and had no idea what a JOI was. We tried explaining but he just wasn't getting it, the only way was to give him an actual demonstration...
jerking off his cock turned us both on so much that we decided we wanted to fuck him as well!! we both shared his cock, sucking it together before taking turns riding and being fucked in doggy, we then gave him a classic JOI cum countdown and let him shoot his load all over us!!

File Name : JOI Threesome with Redhead Step Sisters.mp4
File Size : 2533.39 MB
Duration : 00:41:09
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 96.0 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Ashlyn Peaks - Secret Massages

Category: Big Butts, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Ebony, Massage, POV Sex, Step Sister, Taboo, Tit Job

A big sister and her little step brother experiment with various forms of massage….

File Name : Secret Massages.mp4
File Size : 1459.72 MB
Duration : 00:34:44
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Korina Kova - Trying On Outfits For My Husband Gets You Laid

Category: Big Ass, Cum On Tits, Huge Tits, Lace Lingerie, MILF, Virtual Sex

Korina Kova calls her friend over to help with a computer issue.. that really is not a issue! so i decide to tell him i'm looking for the perfect outfit to wear for my husband tonight and if he can help me pick it out while in model for him numerous sexy outfits he gets hard so i tell him to jerk it for me while i model this leads to some red hot sex..SEXY OUTFITS..CUM SHOTS..TOP NOTCH LIGHTING AND CINEMATOGRAPHY..RED HOT SEX... XXX

File Name : Trying On Outfits For My Husband Gets You Laid.mp4
File Size : 1303.04 MB
Resolution : 2048x1152
Duration : 00:12:52
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 127 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

DelightfulHug - Modeling My Slutty Clothes For You

Category: Big Tits, Dildo Fucking, Dildo Sucking, Eye Glasses, Blowjob, Roleplay, Virtual Sex

File Name : Modeling My Slutty Clothes For You.mp4
File Size : 814.02 MB
Duration : 00:18:27

Linux11

MaimyNyan - Roxy Cheers You Up

Category: Teen, Cosplay, POV, ASMR, Solo Female, Virtual Sex, Roleplay

File Name : Roxy Cheers You Up.mp4
File Size : 1296.13 MB
Duration : 00:29:23
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Leah Wilde - Leah Anal

Category: Dildo Fucking, POV, Dirty Talk, Big Tits, Big Ass, Anal, Cosplay

File Name : Leah Anal.mp4
File Size : 1625.92 MB
Duration : 00:36:51

Linux11

Kayla Kiss - Take My Advice Part 2

Category: POV Sex
Related Categories: Dildo Fucking, Fantasies, Pov, Sensual Domination, Humiliation Of Virginity, Virtual Sex
Keyword: Girlfriend Experience, Virginity, First Time, Experienced Woman, Inexperienced Man, Sensual Domination, Fantasy Sex, Session POV, POV Blow Job, Sex Machine,Riding Forwards,Riding Backwards,Ass Bouncing, Obscene Words

This is part 2 of this series, although I feel you might enjoy this one without having seen the other. Part 2 features full nudity with sex toys, while part 1 is more softcore shower nudity and lots of dirty talk.
You're a plumber, hard at work, working on a broken shower faucet for a busty woman in a see-through shirt and tight butt shorts! Part 2 picks up where Part 1 left off. This busty woman is lying naked on her bed, her legs spread wide open for you, her towel not hiding any part of her still wet

File Name : Take My Advice Part 2.mp4
File Size : 1023.29 MB
Duration : 00:21:45
Audio : AAC (AAC LC) (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

BabyFooji - Crazy Girlfriend

Category: Dildo Fucking, POV, Dirty Talking, Roleplay, JOI, Riding

File Name : Crazy Girlfriend.mp4
File Size : 770.72 MB
Duration : 00:17:27