Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Member
Sydney Harwin - Almost Forever



Category: British, Immersive, MILF, POV, POV Blowjob, POV Sex, Reality Porn, Stepmommy, Taboo, Virtual Sex

After fleeing home to get away from the emotional consequences of you and your stepMOMMYS 'almost mistake', you track her down to make her face the reality of your taboo encounter... **CONTAINS MULTIPLE POV SEX SCENES AND POV BLOWJOB SCENE**

File Name : Almost Forever.mp4
File Size : 3 190.04 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 01:03:24
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 129 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Eng



 

Linux11

Member
Sasha Curves & Anna Scot - A Step-Family Affair



Category: Taboo
Related Categories: Breeding, Home Wrecker, Impregnation Fantasy, Role Play, Virtual Sex
Keywords: C4smilf26, Sasha, Sasha curves, Sasha Curves, Stepmom, Stepmommy, Step-mommy, Step-mom, Step Mom, Step Mommy, Step Family, Step-family, Roleplay, POV, Impregnation

A broken step-family. A forbidden affair. A manipulative step-mother and a secret so big no one must ever find out... With SashaCurves as step-mommy and AnnaScotX as step-mom.

File Name : A Step Family Affair.mp4
File Size : 3 164.71 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:53:34
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 192 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Elle Marz - Cheat cruise JOI



Category: Breeding, Cheating, cheating encouragement, Cheating Husband, Cruising, Edging, hookup fantasy, JOI, raw sex

You want to cheat on your wife with someone random off the street. but you need some encouragement. its so much easier to just listen to a beautiful woman MAKING you fuck someone.. raw. yeah I know how bad you want to. use someone else, so you can go home satisfied. lets find her together.
its so hot how obedient .. and willing... you are. how badly you need your urges satisfied.

File Name : Cheat cruise joi.mov
File Size : 768.31 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:57
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 125 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
SonyaVibe - Coffee Wets Her Pussy Dildo Wets The Floor



Category: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Close Ups, Dildo Fucking, Pierced Nipples, Pierced Pussy, Squirt, Tattoos

After a long day, I love to have a strong cup of coffee. It's so hot and invigorating. The first sip burns my lips and warmth spreads through my body. The second sip - and I feel the fatigue leaving me, and my pussy starts getting wet. One sip of coffee woke up my tongue, and the second woke up my pussy. Now I need something stronger and hotter...
I grab a big dildo, lick it and suck it, imagining how it's going to penetrate me. I throw my leg up on the table, turn around, and slowly push that dildo into my wet, hot hole. Yes, this is so much better than just coffee. And so much hotter when it slides inside me, bringing me pleasure.
Next, I stick the dildo to the floor, mount it reverse cowgirl, and start riding it deeper and deeper, bouncing my firm ass. Then I turn around and keep riding the dildo, passionately and sensually, getting even more pleasure from the penetration.
Suddenly, a powerful orgasm hits me, and my squirt covers the dildo, my legs, and the kitchen floor. Coffee was good, but having a dildo inside my pussy feels so much better

File Name : Coffee Wets Her Pussy Dildo Wets The Floor.mp4
File Size : 1 743.12 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:42
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 192 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels



 

Linux11

Member
Harley Sin - step-MOTHER



Category: Big Dicks, Big Tits, Cream Pie, immersive, Impregnation Fantasy, Kissing, MILF, POV, stepmommy, Taboo, Virtual Sex

You’ve come home after an extended time away. Step-mommy is so happy you’re back, she has your room all ready. But something happens when she walks in on you in the shower, seeing your naked body. You notice something is.. off with step-mommy.
You cozy together in her bed, just like you used to. But when she turns over, you can’t help it. Her low cut dress, her tight ass this close to you. You take it out, slowly start touching yourself, rubbing your cock into her from behind. Stroking faster and faster until you can’t hold back anymore.
She turns over, pretends like nothing happened. But you hear her trying to stifle her moans after you leave.
You know what she wants. You’ve always known XO
**this video was filmed over a span of several days, with the intent of slow burn story telling**
#taboo #stepmommy #POV #emotional #immersive #MILF #bigtits #kissing #slowburn #impregnationfantasy #breeding #creampie #bigdicks #solofemale #HarleySin #eyecontact

File Name : step MOTHER.mp4
File Size : 1 596.5 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 01:32:00
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 125 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Elly Clutch - My Best Friend Finally Fixed My Bad Date Van Wylde



Category: Blowjob, Boy Girl, Cock Worship, Deepthroat, Facials, Missionary, POV, Pussy Eating, Role Play, Sloppy

Came over to vent about the worst three-pump disaster of my life and somehow ended up with Van Wylde's cock down my throat instead ???? I've slept over his place a hundred times and had no idea he was packing like that, so yeah, I'm a little pissed it took this long. No more bad dates for me.

File Name : My Best Friend Finally Fixed My Bad Date.mp4
File Size : 2 232.88 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:35:52
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 192 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Sydney Harwin - Flash Affair At The Party



Category: Affair, Cheating, Cheating Husband, Cheating Wife, Immersive, One Night Stand, POV, POV Sex, Reality Porn, Virtual Sex

I'm at this stupid work party with my stupid husband who is continuously flirting with this stupid woman.. I take myself to the bathroom for a good cry and thats when you walk in. Apparently you are here at this stupid work party with your stupid wife who is flirting with this stupid man.. turns out my husband and your wife are having an affair (found out through mutual knowledge of a hotel receipt found in clothes over the last few weeks) ..I knew he was a cheat, but he PROMISED he'd be faithful this time.. you make a stupid proposition to get back at them and I stupidly say yes.. although fucking a new man for the first time in my life feels pretty fucking GOOD... **contains cheating story with impregnation theme/no condom**

File Name : Flash Affair At The Party.mp4
File Size : 1 311.48 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:39
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 129 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Eng



 

Linux11

Member
Dainty Wilder - Closet Cleanout Try On Haul



Category: Brunette, Tattoos, Big Tits, Big Boobs, Striptease, Big Ass, Try On Haul

I was cleaning out my closet and needed your help deciding what stays and what gets donated. I started topless, slipped off my panties before the first outfit, squeezed into tight outfits that I haven't worn in years, including a few with some very slutty memories attached Watch me try everything on, take it all back off, and reveal a few surprise outfits… then tell me what I should keep

File Name : Closet Cleanout Try On Haul.mp4
File Size : 533.96 MB
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration : 00:12:05
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 160 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Emily Lynne - Tifa Lockhart Gets Two Cocks At Once



Category: Ass Fetish, Big Ass, Big Butts, Brunette, Cosplay, Double Penetration, Fuck Machine, PAWG, POV, Pussy Play

Yes, that's right. I cosplayed as yours truly, Tifa Lockhart. I get down and dirty taking a torsoman in my ass and a fuck machine in my pussy, it feels soooo good, I cum over and over again.. all filmed in POV, with a surprise at the beginning and end ;)

File Name : Tifa Lockhart Gets Two Cocks At Once.mp4
File Size : 1 537.24 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:52
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 317 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Kristinaxxx - Detailed chastity instructions for pathetic virgin losers 4K



Category: Chastity, Extreme Domination, Orgasm Control, premature ejaculation, Ruined Orgasms, small penis humiliation, Virgin Humiliation

Background:
I’m 36y/o, overweight, shy, still a virgin, have severe premature ejeculation problem and below average penis size, 5.5 inches. I never even kissed or been in a relationship.
In this video you will permanently punish me for being so pathetic and never satisfying a woman- with relentless repeated quick edges and strict rules for me to follow every time that I am horny and want to mustarbate .
from now on:
- I am not allowed to use my full hand to stroke, I can only stroke using two fingers
- I am NEVER allowed to cum, I can only edge
- I must eat any precum I produce whether it during edging or just casually doing everyday activities while being so pant up
- If I accidentally get slightly carried away:
- I must stop immediately and ruin it. I don’t deserve to feel that pleasure which I can’t give to a woman
- I must eat every salty unsatisfied drop
- I must slap my balls very hard 10 times (?) . you can alter that number if you want :) no limit orr maybe not more than a 100?
- I MUST watch this video DAILY, without exceptions
(you don’t need to use the same words I used or say them in any specific order)
these rules are NOT negotiable and are PERMANENT and will only be removed if I ever manage to have sex, without paying for it, and make the woman cum before I do. .. which is very unlikely to ever happen.
during the video you will:
- welcome me back, or say hello again etc.. while slightly mocking me for not having had sex yet and having to live constantly sexually frustrated by your rules and to go through this video once again.
- Introduce my new rules (mentioned above) and the reason for all of this
- it doesn't have to be all of them in one go. i.e. rule 1, rule 2, … , you may spread them throughout the entire video whenever you want
- also please attempt (if possible) to do this in a way that will be natural when I watch this video again and again, even if it is a little out of place for the first play-through
- explain that they are NOT negotiable and are PERMANENT. no matter if I’m watching this, or any other porn, no matter if it is yours or someone else.. or even not watching anything but just touching myself
- tease me with your perfect body and beautiful face
- **very important** for as much as it is possible within the video duration and your other lines, you will countdown and make me reach the edge again and again. and again. …
- because of my PE, I edge so quickly.. like 5 seconds without prior warmup so A LOT of edges should be possible
- try to REALLY sqeeze as much countdowns as possible! It needs to drive me insane EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
- during some of the edges: trick me into thinking that you decided to take pity on me and you will allow me to cum. but eventually you don’t really let me and since I’ll be watching this same video everyday, gaslight me into thinking that this pre recorded video is maybe magically changed itself but it never really does (ofcourse)

File Name : Detailed chastity instructions for pathetic virgin losers.mov
File Size : 4 287.16 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:23:51
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 102 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Gabbie Carter - Welcome To Breast Buy



Category: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Big Ass, Blowjob, Titty Fucking, Roleplay

File Name : Welcome To Breast Buy.mp4
File Size : 542.17 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:16
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 160 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Annabelle Rogers - Stepmom Discovers She Has a Horny Smell Fetish For Stepson



Category: Big Boobs, Facials, Footjobs, MILF, Redhead, Smell Fetish, smelling, smelly socks, Stinky feet, Taboo

Today is laundry day, and I notice some of my clothing is missing. While looking around, I find some of my crusty bras and socks under your bed. You're hiding a big, stinky stockpile of my things, drenched in your cum. As I examine the items, I’m disgusted by the smell. I can’t help sniffing the stench anyway. Unexpectedly, I get aroused by your primal scent mixed with my sweaty clothes. I stop what I’m doing and start rubbing my pussy while sniffing my stinky, cum-soaked sock. Then I realize you’re home and watching me from the doorway. We’ve both crossed personal boundaries and have some explaining to do. I can see how turned on you are by catching me like this. At first I was disgusted by your perversion. Now I need more of you. Since it’s laundry day, I tell you to take off your sweaty clothes so I can clean them. You haven’t showered in a few days, and I see just how well-endowed you are. Once you’re naked, I get on my knees to worship your big musky cock. I rub my stinky feet along your shaft and give you a footjob, then suck you while sniffing your aroma. I’m becoming obsessed with being your dirty cock-cleaning slut. You erupt a thick load across my face. I keep sucking your stinky cock until you cum on my face again. Now I want to be the one who drains your big cock every day.

File Name : Stepmom discovers she has a horny smell fetish for stepson.mp4
File Size : 2 617.35 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:25:39
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 254 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels



 

Linux11

Member
Nicole Nabors - Bullies birthday surprise



Category: Ass, Blowjob, Bully, Cuckolding, Cumshots, Dirty Talking, stepmommy, Striptease, Taboo, Twerk

Custom video. You sneak into your bullies birthday party to find your step-Mom giving him a sexy striptease. She beens having a secret affair with him for sometime now. You hide in shock but she spots you! She freaks out and tries to console you but quickly switches back to the bullies side. They restrain you and make you watch the rest of the show. But that isn't enough...

File Name : Bullies birthday surprise.mp4
File Size : 583.94 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:23:27
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 128 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Sadbaffoon - Long Lost Besties Fuck POV GFE



Category: Cum Swallowers, GFE, Girlfriend Experience, POV Sex, Role Play, Virtual Sex

You decide to text your old girl best friend after getting out of a relationship because you’ve always had a little crush on her and you’re finally starting to get ready to date again. She invites you over & you’re so excited to catch up. Once you get there and talk for a little bit she strips down for you & you fuck her from behind until she turns over and you fuck her in doggystyle. She ends up swallowing every drop of your cum.

File Name : Long Lost Besties Fuck POV GFE.mp4
File Size : 410.81 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:59
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 122 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
JayneMelons - Stepmommys Lingerie



Category: Taboo
Related Categories: All Natural, Big Tits, Femdom, Hairy, Role Play, Virtual Sex
Keywords: Roleplay, Taboo, Fantasy, Step, Tits, Natural, Bush, Femdom, Gentle Femdom, British, Jayne Melons

You've been sneaking around stepmoms room, just do dig around her things. You love seeing all her sexy lingerie and lacy panties.
She comes home unexpectedly and finds you in her room. She's suspicious but then decides to make use of you. She's just been shopping and needs a man's opinion on her new purchases...
With her stripping in front of you it's hard not to get turned on and of course she notices. But Stepmom wouldn't let her good boy be uncomfortable would she. She will always take care of your aching cock. Especially when she's the reason for your boner.

File Name : Stepmommys Lingerie.mp4
File Size : 1 881.85 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:36
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 128 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Harley Sin - SUBMISSION a bully + MILF movie



Category: Big Dicks, Bully, Caught, immersive, MILF, POV, stepmommy, Submissive Sluts, Taboo, Whipping, Virtual Sex

A dominant, powerful woman. Gradually being trained, corrupted and completely broken by a bully.
A movie.
#taboo #MILF #bully #stepmommy #caught #POV #SubmissiveSluts #immersive #bigdicks #whipping #spanking #slavetraining #degrading #slowburn #eyecontact #HarleySin

File Name : SUBMISSION a bully MILF movie.mp4
File Size : 1 184.8 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 01:08:03
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 125 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Domino Faye - Bed Chem POV fucking and Blowjob with Creampie Dirty Talk 4K



Category: POV
Related Categories: Creampie, Dildo Fucking, Dildo Sucking, Dirty Talk, Gfe, Virtual Sex
Keywords: Dominofaye, Domino Faye, Spit, Nylons, Stockings, Corset, Small Tits, Landing Strip, Brunette, Impreg, POV Blowjob, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl

I've been waiting for this for a while. I want to taste you, feel you. I think we have great potential bed chem.
Fuck condoms, I want you to cum inside me while I'm on top of you.

File Name : Bed Chem POV fucking and Blowjob with Creampie Dirty Talk.mp4
File Size : 738.78 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:11:05
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 317 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Roseharrt - Titty Fucking



Category: Big Boobs, Big Tits, Big Ass, MILF, JOI, Dirty Talking, Titty Fucking, Blowjob, Cum On Tits

File Name : Titty Fucking.mp4
File Size : 864.77 MB
Resolution : 1080x1918
Duration : 00:08:34
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 126 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Lani Lust - Big Booty Jerk Off Instructions



Category: Ass Worship, Big Ass, Booty Shaking, Cum Countdown, Ebony, Ass Fetish, Ebony Ass Worship, JOI, Twerk

Booty joi, panties and no panties, cum countdown

File Name : Big booty jerk off instructions.mp4
File Size : 1 707.08 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:51
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 126 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Alex Bishop - Cum Between My Cheeks



Category: Ass Fetish
Related Categories: Asshole Fetish, Assjobs, Big Butts, Jiggle, Twerking
Keywords: Asshole Fetish

I know you watch my videos and drain your balls for me regularly. I want to personally encourage you to take out your cock and stroke it now. Watch me tease you with my round ass and pink butthole while wearing nothing but a little top, hose and heels. I know you’ll be twitching when you see me jiggling and twerking my oiled up ass while talking dirty just for you. Then I want to give you a pov assjob until you cum between my cheeks.

File Name : Cum Between My Cheeks.mp4
File Size : 1 319.06 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:15
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 101 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 
Top