Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Member
JuliaCrown - Barbarian Queen and little sex slave



Category: Cosplay
Related Categories: Costumes, Femdom Pov, Older Woman / Younger Man, Role Play, Virgin Humiliation, Virtual Sex
Keywords: Milf, Costume, Sph, Older woman younger man, Virginity, Spe, Strong Woman, Roleplay, Blackmail Fantasy, Cosplay, Humiliation, Female Domination, Fantasy Roleplay, Small Dick, Sex pov

780 B.C.
After migrating Northeast from the Caucasus Mountains on horseback, the blue-eyed, riders Scythians begin to establish dominion over the European steppe lands.
Queen Julia, the youngest Scythian leader of her era, leads a raiding party invading one such village.
Strong, cunning, and cruel, she has grown her power considerably in her short reign.
Queen Julia always gets what she wants.
Today they raided a village in the Azov region. Entering one of doors, she heard her fighters mocking a boy who was trying to protect the women in his house. Telling them to go away, Queen Julia gives the brave one a choice: continue to be brave or submit and stay alive.
He is an inexperienced, innocent little virgin trying to satisfy the queen as best he can, but his penis is not yet fully grown, and she humiliates him in front of the women of his house.
Will the efforts of the little brave be crowned with success or will he fall out of favor with the queen despite all his efforts? Will he and his entire household pay for his inexperience or will he save them all?

File Name : Barbarian Queen and little sex slave.mp4
File Size : 500.41 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:24
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 190 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Ms Mysty - Your Girl's Best Friend



Category: Black And Ebony, Cheating, Cream Pie, Ebony, Fake Cum, POV Blowjob, Role Play, Virtual Sex

Your girlfriend's bestie is so into you and with your girlfriend in the in the kitchen perfecting her latest recipe, it's time bestie finally makes a move on you.
virtual blowjob, virtual riding, fake cum creampie. No toys used

File Name : Your Girls Best Friend.mp4
File Size : 626.03 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:00
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 129 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
LaLunaLewd - StepMom Fucks StepSon's Best Friend On App



Category: Big Ass, Big Boobs, Big Butts, Big Tits, Dirty Talking, MILF, POV, POV Blowjob, POV Sex, Taboo, Virtual Sex

A step-mom has been not sexually satisfied for a long time no thanks to her husband. She downloads a hook up app and starts swiping. She matches someone, you! She is the step-mom of your best friend. You recognize each other and still want to meet up. She gets so excited wanting your cum so badly. She makes you cum multiple times, through a blowjob and fucking. She wants more of you but it has to be a secret, so no telling her husband nor your best friend who is her step-son.
*pov blowjob with dildo, pov sex without dildo, implied cumming only
*this was a custom vid

File Name : StepMom Fucks StepSons Best Friend On App.mp4
File Size : 957.17 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:53
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 192 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Eng



 

Linux11

Member
Sadbaffoon - Fucking Your step-Sisters Bestie Taboo Creampie



Category: Cream Pie, Role Play, Taboo, taboo roleplay, Virtual Sex

Your step-sisters best friend wants to hang out with you and ends up seducing you and convincing you to fuck and creampie her.

File Name : Fucking Your Step Sisters Bestie Taboo Creampie.mp4
File Size : 1 610.87 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:11
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 126 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
MissReinaT - Impregnate Anal



Category: Anal, Asian, Cream Pie, Impregnation Fantasy, neighbor, Virtual Sex

I am so horny, I ask my neighbour to come and fuck me, I wanted to be impregnated by him, I titty fuck him and lets him fuck my ass.

File Name : Impregnate Anal.mp4
File Size : 704.74 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:03
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 192 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Nicole Nabors – Step-Brothers Sex Slave Pt.2



Category: Breeding, Cream Pie, Dirty Talking, Impregnation Fantasy, Missionary, POV, Self Degredation, sex slave, stepsister, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Custom video. Calling you step-Daddy. Sometime has passed and Nicole has happily settled into her role as her step-Brothers sex slave. Youre home alone together, when you go into her room to announce youre going to get her pregnant today. She's excited to give you what you want. She begs for you to breed her as she degrades herself. But THEY arrive home in the middle of it all!? She laughs as she rides your cock telling them how you're going to breed her... Calling you step-Daddy throughout.

File Name : Step brothers sex slave pt 2.mp4
File Size : 2 560 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:32
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 254 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Crystal Cherrie - StepMom Dilema Movie



Category: Taboo
Related Categories: Boob Bouncing, Creampie, Cum In Mouth, POV, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex
Keywords: Blowjob, Step Mom, Blonde, Milf, Inked,Extreme Close Ups, Role Play, Riding, Dirty Talk, Tattoos

Crystal Cherrie. It's not the first time you are watching me while I'm in the bathroom. I told you so many times not to do it but you don't listen honey. I try this time to not get upset because this time you need me, you break up with your girlfriend and you need some comfort. I'm here for you sweetie, but after a long talk, you tried to kiss me??? I'm not sure what's happening but you need time to calm down and me to because I'm really mad now.
Next day I'm cleaning and you are behing me, trying to get something from me. I try to resist. But you are not moving apart. There are so many things going through my head after that kiss. I'm confused, maybe I feel so alone, and maybe I look like a real man now and not like my stepson. Am I crazy? maybe I am. I let you see my boob, I let myself be for a moment until I stop.
I keep thinking about you in my room, I can't control myself, OMG!!! All I can do to fulfill this persistent thought is masturbating but I stop again. This is so wrong.
I punish myself for this everytime I think about this so I decide to talk to you. You tempt me, you are hard every time I'm around you, the way you look at me with so much desire. I try to put a boundary but I can't and again I let you suck my tit and touch my pussy. This getting out of control again. I need you inside me but I avoid the situation again. I regret this moment so much.
I try to talk to you again but I can't believe I'm sucking your cock and giving you a titty fuck. What are you doing to me? This is so fucked up.
You find me the next day cleaning and with no words in the middle fuck me in doggy and I can't describe how wet I am. I was quick but intense.
Until that night you come for more, I you know I want more. You fuck me so hard and so great and fill me with your cum that I can still feel it. I promise so many times that this is the last time. But we know it is a lie.

File Name : StepMom Dilema Movie.mp4
File Size : 4 584.79 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 01:04:10
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 196 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Darling Kiyomi - Taboo Sex Ed with StepMommy



Category: Taboo
Related Categories: Creampie, Milf, POV Sex, Reality Porn, Role Play, Virtual Sex
Keywords: Cougar, Milf, Teacher, Slowburn, Movie, Roleplay, Pussy Eating Pov, Anal Play, Older woman Younger man, Stepmom, Stepson, Corruption, Cum in mouth, Realistic, Darlingkiyomi

Your stepMommy has always been sheltering. She’s always been afraid that the scary world was going to get into your head… all she’s ever wanted was to protect you. But the day is finally here for you to learn about the birds and the bees, and when she discovers just how naive you are, she decides that it’s her responsibility as your stepMommy to show you the way a woman’s body works.
She’s nervous, but she doesn’t want you to go out into the world unaware of how good sex can feel. She’s going to teach you everything there is to know.. from how to eat a woman’s pussy, to how to cum deep inside of her. What started as a simple lesson devolves into forbidden exploration. The worst part? Your stepMommy is loving it.. she was only supposed to teach you, but now that you’ve gone this far, she just can’t stop..
(I won’t spoil too much, but this is an incredible video with every type of sex under the sun. Taboo corruption, POV pussy eating, cum in my mouth, cum on my tits, fucking me in missionary, cowgirl, reverse, and ending with a massive creampie.. all tied up in my most realistic slow burn yet. Enjoy! ? )

File Name : Taboo Sex Ed.mp4
File Size : 5 672.23 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 01:36:45
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 192 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Eng



 

Linux11

Member
Wasianbby20 - Before Bed POV 4K



Category: Ass, Big Boobs, Brunette, GFE, JOI, lingerie, Petite, POV, Pussy Play, Solo Female, Virtual Sex

Sleepytime tea? Never heard of her... Let me help you get the best night's rest

File Name : Before Bed POV.mov
File Size : 3 024.44 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:15:02
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 128 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Ellie Idol - Big Dicked Virgin Turned Into Step-Moms Whore



Category: Big Dicks, Jerk Off Instruction, MILF, Orgasm Denial, Taboo

Your step-mother stumbles into her room holding a big basket of laundry to see you masturbating on the bed she and your pop share. It takes her a moment to process just what she's seeing. She goes between praising and humiliating you for it. After questioning you for a bit, she decides she has plans to put you to work! Your virgin self just needs some training first. You're going to goon for hours and hours to lose sensitivity to it as you're going to be your step-mother's WHORE. You gotta earn your keep! You're old enough to work so work you SHALL! While most fuck holes can't accommodate something that large, she knows there IS a huge demand for it in smaller circles. You're going to make her filthy rich and you'll be getting all the action you can handle (and more). There will be no cumming on the clock! You'll be fucking the sluttiest holes of the biggest size-Queens out there!! Prepare to live your life as nothing but a fuck-doll, step-son! ;)

File Name : Big Dicked Virgin Turned Into Moms Whore.mp4
File Size : 3 396.29 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:30:57
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 317 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Crystal Cherrie - Homewrecker Nanny The Movie



Category: Home Wrecker
Related Categories: Boob Bouncing, Cheating, Creampie, POV, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex
Keywords: Dirty Talk, Blonde, Huge Tits, Inked, Tattoos, Petite, Nanny, Tease, Ass Worship, Piercings, 1 Hour, Loyalty Test, Marriage, Cheating Husband

Crystal Cherrie. Story: 1) Your wife and you are looking for a Nanny. I show up for an interview. Your wife is not home and you tell me you already found someone. You did the interviews yesterday and she would not select me anyway wearing that. I confidently just ignore what you say and walk you way past you into the house. I can provide a service that the other nanny would not. I can drain your balls every night. It seems you are a loyal and faithful husband and you tell me I should leave. But I do a seductive strip tease to change your mind with some grinding. I give you a blowjob and titty fuck. Then i ride you with my tits in your face telling you about loving your taken married cock inside me. Your wife would be upset at what is happening now. Dont worry you will keep it a secret as long as you do what I say. Finally reverse cowgirl until you cum inside me. I'm hired.
2) Part 2: Your wife is angry at you for hiring me. She wants you to fire me and find someone else. You try to beg meto leave by giving you a large sum of money. Your in-laws have stopped by so your wife is entertaining them when you are having this discussion.
I really want to stay here and drain you a little at a time. Both my balls and my accounts as you start touching you and seducing you. I know you love your wife but last time you forgot all about her when your cock was between my tits. You love them too much dont you? You are getting hard as I start to suck. Ypur dick is getting you into more trouble. Your wife is literally a few rooms away with her parents. I keep sucking you with dirty talk about how close they are, how hot it is to have my taken cock between your tits. I take a pic with your cock between my tits. I ride you again. They can catch us and I'm so hot thinking about that. Having my loyal husband´s cock inside me again. Forget all about her. You are mine now. I take a quick video on phone in doggystyle. While we are doing it your stepfather-in low is watching us fucking. I give him a wink and he runs off. I quickly command you to hurry up and cum as I have something to take care of. After you cum inside me I quickly run off still topless to find your stepfather-in-law, there some thing to do now...
3) You are stepfather-in-law and I find you alone trying to get by boner to go down after watching me fuck your stepson-in-law for a few moments back there. I tell you It would be such a waste to let that boner just go down and not use it. When was the last time you got erect. Surely your wife doesnt do it for you any more. You have been married for 30 years and have never strayed and I should leave. I'm impressed and turned on that you have been committed to her for so long and it will really turn you on to break that now. As I begin to dance in front of you. Sit back old man and let me take good care of that taken cock. I tease you and get you hard and into my mouth for nice blow job. I love ruining your loyal cock. I lay on my back and for the first time in 30 year you push your married cock into another woman. I climb on top of me. We end up in doggy position until you cum inside me. I smile with satisfaction. Now I have you I dont really need your stepson-in law as I send the photo/video to his wife. Two marriages down the drain to the seductress

File Name : Homewrecker Nanny The Movie.mp4
File Size : 5 805.64 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 01:07:37
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 196 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Mayaeyes - Obedient Mindless Cumslut 4K



Category: cumslut, degradation, Feet, Foot Fetish, Footjobs, Maid Fetish, Obedience, POV, POV Sex, Self Degredation

I am minding my business cleaning the house , stretching and saw ur peeking under my skirt , I always knew you want to try something more with me but I told you is not possible this till you show me something on the phone and I lose control . I transform into your mindless obedient cumslut . Anything you say I am blindly to it . I show you how such a good girl I am riding you , fucking in missionary sucking my own toes and fucking hard for your pleasure ddy! At the end I beg you to cum over my feet !
Proud of your mindless cumslut ddy?

File Name : Obedient Mindless Cumslut.mp4
File Size : 5 197.3 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:18:05
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 192 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Sage Eldritch - Penis Appreciation Handjob from Your Maid



Category: Apron Fetish, Costume, Dirty Talking, French Maid Fetish, Handjobs, JOI, Maid Fetish, Role Play, Thong Fetish, Upskirt

Your maid, Sage Eldritch, accidentally walks in on you while you're masturbating. She loves what she sees and tells you to continue stroking as she sets down the furniture polish. Sage teases you with her body in her sexy maid outfit; showing off her ass in the thong under her lacy apron. She comes over to you and dirty talks while jerking off your very hard penis. She praises your size and also enjoys gently squeezing your testicles and as strokes your thick cock. Sage pulls her boobs out of her top and encourages you to cum. Finally, when you're about to cum, Sage gently holds your testicles in one hand while jerking you with the other until you explode. She's proud and knew there'd be a big mess at the end, but she's already prepared and gently cleans you off with a rag.

File Name : Penis Appreciation Handjob from Your Maid.mp4
File Size : 1 050.45 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:20
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 192 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Elly Clutch & Lola Rose - Ex Surprise



Category: Cock Worship, Cream Pie, Deepthroat, Dildo Fucking, Dildo Sucking, GG, POV, Pussy Play, Riding, Role Play, Virtual Sex

Lola introduced me to her boyfriend and my jaw literally dropped because... yeah, I used to fuck him ???? I couldn't help myself when she left the room, I just needed one last taste and god I forgot how good his cock was. Things got spicy when she caught us but honestly Lola's a legend because instead of kicking me out we ended up sharing him together, and watching her ride him while I rubbed her clit before taking my turn felt so fucking good. Best family reunion I've ever had.

File Name : Ex Surprise.mp4
File Size : 1 423.44 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:51
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 192 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
NovaHarper - Cum and You're Fired



Category: Boss Employee, Dildo Riding, High Heels, Office Domination, Role Play, Virtual Sex

I'm the Boss and if you cum to me, you're fired!
Layoffs need to happen and your performance is lacking! The only hope you have of keeping your job is to become my office sex toy! As I take off my business attire, you cant believe what I'm wearing underneath. When I climb on top of you, I made it verrryyy clear that if you cum, you're fired, so you better hold on as I ride your throbbing cock long, hard and fast! Did you resist? Do you still have a job?

File Name : Cum and Youre Fired.mp4
File Size : 1 785.37 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:21:17
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 192 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
AvanelleJules - Seducing Professor For an A 4K



Category: AvanelleJules, Creamy, Doggystyle, PAWG, Professor, Riding, Role Play, School Uniform, Seductions, Virtual Sex

I’m failing my class, so as a last ditch effort, I seduce my professor, convincing him that if I can make him cum, he’ll give me that A. I tease him in the sluttiest school girl outfit I can find before taking his cock out and giving him a blow job. He seems hesitant, so I lock him in by wrapping my panties around his dick before fucking him in doggy. I then switch over to squat riding him where I am very creamy… I didn’t think I’d enjoy myself so much. I just hope the professor enjoys it at least as much as I do so I can get that A.

File Name : Seducing Professor For an A.mov
File Size : 3 134.81 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:24:04
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 123 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Nicole Nabors - The Man Of The House



Category: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Facials, Missionary, POV, Reverse Ride, stepmommy, Taboo, Twerk, Virtual Sex

Custom video. Your step-Mom breaks news to you about her recent divorce. She needs you to become the man of the house. She has needs that haven't been met in awhile. Being the man of the house has its perks... She seduces you by stripteasing and twerking. Before climbing on top and giving you a slow-burn blowjob. You slip your hard bare cock inside her hot wet pussy doggystyle. Then cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and missionary before busting on her face...

File Name : The man of the house.mp4
File Size : 5 218.99 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:31:41
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 254 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels



 

Linux11

Member
TrophyWifeNat - A TrophyWifeNat GFE You Own Me



Category: Blue eyes, Dildo Fucking, dildo sucking, Dirty Talking, Eye Contact, GFE, Redhead, sexy submissive, TrophyWifeNat, Virtual Sex

We are lying in bed together after a long day. I’m all dressed in my sexy orange lingerie. I want to be a very good girl for you. I show off my body and then pull the blanket down to reveal your hard dick. Can I play with your cock? Please? I stroke and suck and gag on your cock before letting you rough fuck me doggy style while I look at you from behind. I suck your cock again while begging for your cum. I want more. I pull and suck on your cock until I slide you inside me again. Fucking is both to orgasm.

File Name : A TrophyWifeNat GFE You Own Me.mov
File Size : 1 965.18 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:11
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 128 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 

Linux11

Member
Cherry Crush - Elf Assjob



Category: Cosplay, Blowjob, Handjob, Assjob, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI

File Name : Elf Assjob.mp4
File Size : 1 048.18 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:16
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 317 kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels :: Eng



 

Linux11

Member
Ellie Skyes - I'm Sorry, But I Love Your step-Dad



Category: best friends, best friends dad, Best Friends Daughter, EllieSkyes, Intimate, Kink, Obsessive, Older Man Young Woman, POV Sex, Virtual Sex

**Slow Build-Up/Slow Burn**
** DESCRIPTION: Your step-daughter has always been my best friend. And you've always offered your home and let me stay whenever I wanted. I am pretty much a part of the family.. One issue with this though.. You just got a divorce and I am only attracted to older men. An even bigger issue is I've always kind of had a crush on you but, I never entertained the idea until this point.. I believe I can make you happy. I believe I am the type of woman you want in a partner. It breaks my heart to see how sad you are from this divorce and I want to do anything in my power to make you happy again. Our intimacy could be perfect but, your step-daughter cannot know. I couldn't never live with myself if our relationship were to be ruined.. But, I can't help but want to pursue our happiness together.
** INCLUDES: Older Man * Younger Woman, Roleplay, Yoga Pants, Teasing, Bikini, Flirting, POV, POV Se*, POV Blowjob, Cum on face/Tits, Striptease, Kink, Taboo, step-Daughter's Best Friend, Penetration, Missionary Se*, Intimate, Loving

File Name : Im Sorry But I Love Your step Dad.mov
File Size : 4 896.59 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:45:16
Audio : AAC (LC) :: 128 kbps, 44100 Hz, 2 channels :: Und



 
Top