Femdom Shrinking Fetish & Giantess Girl

sidri

Member
Bigger And Better - Giantess Takeover
Not even the successful, powerful CEO can escape a detrimental genetic failure.
You’ve been shrinking steadily for a long time now and you’re all too vulnerable at that tiny stature. Lucky for you that I’ve offered to step in and take care of everything, like the house, the car, the company, and of course the finances.


Size: 369 MB
Duration: 00:08:17
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Controlling Your Giantess Step-Mom 2
A sequel to "controlling your giantess stepmom".
She's kept you safe and warm inside her pussy all night and now stepmom wakes up horny to the feeling of you cumming inside of her. She gently takes you out and cleans you up with her tongue before following your instructions to go for a shower. You stare up in lust whilst she teasingly washes her giant curves, putting on a show for you, then picks you up and uses you to masturbate.


Size: 1951 MB
Duration: 00:45:20
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 

sidri

Member
Step-Family Interrupts Giantess Fun
I'm just minding my own business masturbating to porn in my room when a knock on my bedroom door interrupts me. I open it to find a letter from stepmom telling me to stop being antisocial and go join the stepfamily pool party. Reluctantly, I get dressed and head outside but there's nobody around. P1ssed off that I've been disturbed for nothing, I sit down to eat, then have a dip in the pool and a little sunbathe.


Size: 916 MB
Duration: 00:20:27
Video: mp4 1920x1080



Download or WATCH ONLINE
 
Top