Taboo Fantasy /Role-playing (Mother, Son, Mature, MILF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyggy

Mother Takes Charge

Category: Mother-Son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Threesome, Mom's Friend, Friend's Son, Family Fantasies, Mature

File: MtHrstkCh.wmv
Size: 123657538 bytes (117.93 MiB), duration: 00:11:16, avg.bitrate: 1463 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv1, yuv420p, 640x480, 1368 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Rachel is depressed because her 21 year old son has been complaining about her dressing too sexy. She was all dressed up one night to go out and he told her she looked like a slut. Since her divorce, Rachel has let her son be the man of the house. He told her to pack up all her short skirts and heels. She was to dress like a mom. Rachel ran to her room crying from her son's disapproval. The next day Rachel was packing her sexy clothes when her slutty MILF friend Keri came over. Rachel was weeping and Keri wanted to know what was wrong. Rachel told Keri what her son ordered her to do. Keri was in total charge of her son and convinced Rachel to take charge too. Rachel took some time to think it over and realized Keri was right. After all Rachel was the one who worked and took care of him. He did not seem to appreciate that. Rachel and Keri went to the bedroom to transform her. Rachel's son was watching TV like always. Rachel pranced out in the shortest revealing dress she had. She was wearing stilettos too. She sauntered by her lazy son and flipped her hair. Her son yelled at her and reminded her he ordered her to stop that. She posed sexy in front of him, smiling. He ordered her again. Rachel walked over to him and sat on the edge of the coffee table, her legs slightly apart with no panties on. Her son was outraged. Rachel calmly told him she was in charge now and would dress and fuck who ever she pleased. He protested. Rachel called Keri; she came in and sat next to Rachel. Keri was a slut to Rachel's son. Rachel and Keri saw his erection and decided to take advantage. They pulled his shorts off and began sucking his cock. Rachel told him he has a real slut for a mom now. Keri smiled and they finished him off. Rachel ordered him to cum on their faces, like sluts. He knew now, mother was in charge.

http://fboom.me/file/ae21f5a9ab993/MtHrstkCh.rar

zyggy

It's just for one night, son.

280 MB 26min mp4 720x404

It's just for one night, son.
I don't know why they accidentally booked us a room with just one bed. It won't be too cramped though... it looks like a large bed. I'll call down and see if I can... oh, they're booked out! It looks like we'll just have to squeeze into this bed for the night. It won't be too bad, really. This is the last night of our road trip and we'll be at your auntie's with plenty of space tomorrow, okay? Let's just unpack, go to dinner, and then get a good night's rest. I'll just change out of my swimsuit, are you still listening through the door? I was so proud of your patience on the long drive today... are you as tired as I am? It is SO cold. You can snuggle up against me if you like to stay warm... whoa! What's that poking me in the back? Is that... oh my gosh!! Honey... I... um... well, you're going to have to take care of that so that we can sleep. I'm so tired... we need to make sure we get a full night's rest. Um, can you just think of something else and get rid of it? If we can't find a way, well, I guess you'll just have to put it inside of me to keep it warm and so you stop poking me. That thing's dangerous. Just be still... you must stay still! Oh... oh.... no... no... no... this isn't going to work. I'll... I'll see if I can take care of it with my hand... and... I'm just going to.... just sit on top of you for a second and..... OHHHHH!

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Mother, Son

http://fboom.me/file/f825f7eec6b39/onenight.rar

zyggy

Our Brother's Love

Category: Brother-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Siblings, Family Fantasies

Kelsie is leaving for college. Anthony comes in her room for his goodbye present. Previously Rachel, their mother, had made the two have sex to control them from arguing. Kimmy, the younger sister walked in and saw Kelsie sucking her brother's cock. Kimmy freaked out and screamed for her mother. Rachel came in and explained to Kimmy that now Kelsie is leaving, it is her turn to take care of her big brother. Kimmy was grossed out and Rachel forced her to sit and watch. Kelsie did not like sucking and fucking her brother either but she got what she wanted when she did. Kimmy was ordered to undress and masturbate while watching them. Anthony fucked his sister while Kimmy and Rachel sat. Rachel told Kimmy to kiss her sister and suck on her tits while her brother fucked Kelsie to orgasm. Kimmy masturbated as did Mother while Kelsie came. Anthony pulled his cock out and shot his brotherly load all over his sister's tummy.

File: BrtHiNcsx.wmv
Size: 146938232 bytes (140.13 MiB), duration: 00:13:12, avg.bitrate: 1484 kb/s

http://fboom.me/file/b8b96feb8567f/BrtHiNcsx.rar

zyggy

Mary Jane - A Step-Sister Never Lies

324mb - 10min - .mkv - 1280x720

Mary Jane walked into her step brother's room and she noticed he was upset?Mary asked Luke why he was so down?Luke's girlfriend had broken up with him?Mary Jane had always had a crush on her step brother found her opportunity to take full advantage of him?Mary asked why Cory broke up with Luke and could not answer her?Mary then moved closer to look and he could feel her sexual energy rubbing off?Mary asked if Cory ever touched him like this before?He said no as Mary reached into his shorts?Luke was fully aroused and thinking less of his ex-girlfriend and more of his step-sister?Mary Jane removed her pajama bottoms and top and asked Luke if Cory ever stripped naked for him?He could not remember?The Horny Step Sister wanted her Step Bro inside of her and begged for his now rock hard cock inside?Luke did not want to get his step sis pregnant and asked if it was ok to no use protection?Mary assured Luke she was on birth control and he was safe?Luke then gently entered his sister as if he belonged in there?Mary then switched positions and road her Step Bro till he came?He filled Mary Jane's pussy and then again asked if this was OK?Mary let her nervous brother know everything was OK and he left the room?Mary Jane rubbed her pussy as her brother's seed dripped out of her tight pussy?A smirk then came to her face as Mary says to herself?"I am not on birth control"

http://fboom.me/file/fb0fd45805869/A_Step-Sister_Never_Lies.rar

zyggy

I want you all to myself Mom

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Mother, Son, Mature, MILF, All Sex

File: MthSnIncx.mp4
Size: 596702872 bytes (569.06 MiB), duration: 00:16:58, avg.bitrate: 4689 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Mom calls her son over to talk to him. She tells him that Dad just had a vasectomy and that he can no longer cum inside of her. If she got pregnant, dad would know it was not his and leave her. The son protests saying he wants dad to leave anyway. Mom says she needs him for financial support and cannot risk him leaving her. The son says he will not use a condom, he does not even know how to put one on. He says he will not fuck Mom with it on. Mom says she will put on a sexy outfit and try to convince him to fuck her with it on. She comes into the room wearing a very skimpy outfit, and models it for her son. He is turned on but still insists he will not fuck her with a condom on. She starts to suck on her son's cock and he gets fully erect. Mom slips on the condom and starts to ride her son. She says "see, not so bad wearing a condom and fucking your Mom". The son agrees and asks if he can fuck her from behind. She says yes. While Mom is turned around and bent over the couch, the son takes off the condom and tosses it on the floor. He inserts his raw cock into his Mom. She tells him it is okay to cum in her with the condom on, still not realizing that he took it off. He fucks her hard from behind and shoots a huge load of cum into her! he slides it out as she turns around and sees that he is not wearing the condom. She is pissed! She sends him off to his room!

http://fboom.me/file/fac2e1f5126f6/MthSnIncx.part1.rar
http://fboom.me/file/4a178a02e157c/MthSnIncx.part2.rar

zyggy

Brother Sister Lust

Category: Brother-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Siblings, Family Fantasies, Blonde

Ashlynn and her older brother Giovanni had been secretly lusting after each other for years. They shared a bedroom and as they got older it became difficult to continue to repress their sexual feelings. One evening Ashlynn heard her brother in the bed room moaning. She snuck a peek through the partially opened door. He was lying on his bed slowly stroking his cock. His eyes were closed as he masturbated thinking of her. Ashlynn felt herself become aroused and put her hand down her pants to rub her swollen pussy. He came out and watched TV. Ashlynn went into the bedroom and began masturbating herself thinking of him. She purposely left the door cracked. He heard her softly moan and went to peek. When he saw his sister's pussy open and her fingers rubbing her clit he became hard. He stroked his cock watching her. That night they went to sleep. Ashlynn had a nightmare and awoke. She went to her brother's bed and told him she was scared. He invited her to cuddle with him. Ashlynn crawled into her brother's bed into his arms. He held her assuring her it was just a bad dream and she was safe. She felt warm in his arms. Ashlynn felt his cock hard against her back. She pressed her ass close to his cock. He was aware of what was going on. He pushed up closer to her for encouragement. They did not exchange words but they both had the same feelings. Ashlynn took a chance; she reached over and slipped her hand down his pajama bottoms. His cock was big and hard. She moved her hand up and down stroking him. He said something and she told him to be quiet. She sat up pulled the blanket down and put his cock in her mouth. He laid back and felt his sister's hot mouth suck his cock. They knew it was right. She lay down and he took her clothes off. He could not wait another minute. He mounted his willing sister missionary. She opened her legs and arms to take him inside her. Giovanni thrust his cock in her for only a few minutes before he felt his urge to explode. Her pussy was white with cum as he pulled out and jerked off on her face. Ashlynn smiled and went to the bathroom to rinse off. She crawled back in her bed and they said good night. Ashlynn let out a sigh of relief, Giovanni had a peaceful smile on his face. The lust they had endured finally came true.

File: BrtHSisTLsx.wmv
Size: 120657460 bytes (115.07 MiB), duration: 00:11:03, avg.bitrate: 1456 kb/s

http://fboom.me/file/f32552cb0cbad/BrtHSisTLsx.rar

zyggy

zyggy

Brother Took My Virginity

685 MB 17min wmv 1280x720

I am practicing masturbating with my ken doll, kissing and caressing him. OMG! I am so embarrassed.. I see my step brother Marc peeking at me from the door. "Please don't tell daddy and mom!" I beg him!

He won't tell as long as I "have sex" with him. I am worried it will hurt, and he assures me it will feel really good. Well.. it did hurt.. at first. But then, it started to feel really good. I tell him "don't cum inside; I don't want to get preggers," but then I change my mind and command him to cum in my pussy!

He comes in my pussy and I get so turned on by what a bad, bad girl I am! I leak the TOTAL MESS, wait until you see this creampie.. omg! I leak the messy creampie onto his chest and then lick it off. I finger fuck myself for Marc in the end but then I hear a noise. "Shhh! We've got to be quiet so they don't hear us downstairs." OMG! Hurry get dressed!

http://fboom.me/file/3c08d1b011caa/BrThTmVir.part1.rar
http://fboom.me/file/3c130aec17a7b/BrThTmVir.part2.rar

zyggy

I Caught My White Stepdad

Category: Step-Father / Step-Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Daddy's Girl, Daddy Fantasies, Family Fantasy, Caught in the act, Interracial

Dear Diary,
After Mama passed my stepdaddy did the best he could for both of us and was constantly working. He really had no social life so it was inevitable that I would catch him relieving some tension sooner or later. The shocking thing was the video he was jackin off to had a young ebony girl in it that looked like me. Daddy denied it had anything to do with me and I left the room to take a bath. Something about watching my daddy masturbate to a girl that looked like me really turned me on. I masturbated furiously in te tub imagining the things daddy would do to me. I came hard a few times before deciding I needed the real thing.

File: MwHtStD.wmv
Size: 452062467 bytes (431.12 MiB), duration: 00:11:55, avg.bitrate: 5058 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 5000 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Status
Not open for further replies.