Taboo (Mother, Son, Mature, MILF)

zyggy

Larkin Love - ASMR Therapist Mesmerizes Sissy Baby

Category: Adult Babies, Age Regression, ASMR, JOI, Sissification
Contains the following erotic elements: ABDL - FEMALE DOMINATION - AGE REGRESSION - MESMERIZE - CUCKOLD - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - ASMR - DIAPER FETISH - THERAPIST ROLE PLAY.

Your wife has sent you to counseling again. She says it's the only way to save your marriage, so you dutifully enter my office and sit down in front of me. You've been coming here for weeks. It's the strangest thing: you can never quite remember what happens during our sessions, but you always leave feeling relaxed and refreshed. In day to day life, you're becoming more calm and docile. You feel a patience growing within you that borders on total complacency. What exactly am I doing to you, anyway? Once your conscious mind is under my control, I tell you that your treatment is almost complete. I give you the hard news. Your marriage as you once knew it can not be saved. But don't despair, because a new life awaits you. You and your wife can live your lives together, but things have to change drastically. And they have to change right now. I explain to you that your toxic masculinity is hurting your wife's potential for happiness. You see, she and I have discussed your marriage in depth, and found that we are madly attracted to each other. I'd venture to say that we've fallen in love. Obviously, your presence is a nucense to our affair. We both agree that you'll be easier to manage when you give up all adult responsibility and cease the silly macho posturing. It's my job to remove that poison from your psyche. I'm going to use my skills as a therapist to reshape your personality and memories into something more palatable. I'm going to turn you into a sissy baby girl. The thought of becoming a baby girl should frighten you, but my soothing voice carries you away into a trance. It's all starting to make sense, really. If your wife is happier with you in diapers and me in the marriage bed, then why shouldn't it be so? Yes. Your resistance is weakening. Your old life is fading into nothingness, moment by moment. Soon, all that will be left is a sweet, docile sissy baby, who can only babble helplessly as I fuck the woman you used to call wife. Your pleasures are simple now. You are addicted to nursing, and beg for it as often as possible. You like to wear your pink frilly baby clothes and suck your pacifier. And you love your snug, crinkly pink diapers that you wear 24/7. I'm going to diaper you now, sissy baby, and as I make you cum in your thick, cottony diaper, your fate is sealed. You will never return to adult life again.

Format: MP4
Size: 1.24 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:36:21

https://fboom.me/file/4c1ebf2895577/ASMRSissy_Baby.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/4adb01cc53b90/ASMRSissy_Baby.part2.rar
https://fboom.me/file/328433e3a6ed7/ASMRSissy_Baby.part3.rar

zyggy

Meana Wolf - Mommy Needs Me 1080p Full HD

Category: TABOO INCEST
Related Categories: MOMMAS BOY, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, ROLE PLAY, BLOW JOBS, CREAMPIE
Keywords: blowjob, handjob, family, related, mom, mother, home, son, boy, pov, college, thong, needy mother, missionary

You've been trying for so long to push down your feelings for your mother. You know it's wrong. but ever since your dad left, you've felt the need to look after her. to protect her. To be the man that she needed you to be. But the guilt and shame kept you from ever telling her. You knew she could sense it.the tension between the two of you . And it grew as you got older. So once it came time to apply to university.you decided the only thing for you to do was to get as far away as possible. Maybe with some distance between you two. the feelings would go away. Months went by.and no responses came. You started to suspect your mom was hiding your mail from you. so you confront her. She denies it at first. but she's a terrible liar. it's really kind of adorable. She shows you the small stack of letters. "This is all just happening so fast.why did you apply to all these schools so far away?" You don't know what to say. You don't know how to tell her that if you stay any longer. you're going to do something you regret. But then she puts her hand on your knee.and you can feel it in her touch. She needs you. And her need made your cock instantly hard. "I know we never talk about the feelings that we both have. but I don't think I can let you just leave to another city without telling you how much I want you." She pulls you in.and kisses you.
Clip Contains: Your needy mother can't bare the thought of you leaving her alone. You're the only man she really loves. you're the only man she really needs. You've both been trying so hard to fight your feelings for each other. But she's not going to let you go. Not without showing you exactly what she feels. She gets down on her knees to suck your cock. You moan.your moms mouth feels so fucking good. She takes you inside of her as she lays down on the table. mommy needs you to cum deep inside of her. Mommy needs you.

Size: 2.81 GB
Duration: 00:24:21

https://fboom.me/file/d6429884f8c80/mommy.needs.me.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/446c86a818093/mommy.needs.me.part2.rar
https://fboom.me/file/0811ec037f5a5/mommy.needs.me.part3.rar

zyggy

Kathia Nobili - Only your mommy could solve your morning erection trouble

Category: MOMMAS BOY
Related Categories: TABOO, VIRTUAL REALITY - VR, HANDJOBS, VIRTUAL SEX, MILF
Keywords: kathia nobili, mommas boy, taboo, milf, virtual reality, virual sex, hand job, fantasy, mommy jerk off son, two cumshots, sensual talk, sexy lingerie, sexy mom, babe, blonde, incest

As usual your mom waking you up every morning. But in past few weeks...you have trouble to get out of your bed. The reason is not because you are so, so sleepy...but you became to be a man and you having this huge erection every single morning! You are trying to hide this from your mother...in fact...she is the reason of it!!! You always dreaming about her and wish to have different...totally different relation ship with her! Not like a son & bother, you wish to have your mom for your self....to be her lover!
But this morning is even worst...you erection is not disappear as it use to! And you start to panic! You know you are going to be late again and the fact that your mother is constantly knocking on your door, doesn't help you to much! And in that moment...your mother get enough and enter into your room. She doesn't understand what is wrong with you...always late...spending most of the mornings in the bed!!! And she would like to have some explanation!!! Why her baby boy lives not hide like a cave man?!!!
She try to get you quickly from the bed and take the blanket off! HUGE MISTAKE!!! In that very moment she sees your hard cock...pointing right on her!!! Oh my God!!! Now she wants that you cover your self....but wait, it is not your mistake...she take it off of you!!! And now....she start to realize what is going on with her son! You are not her sweet little boy any more....you are starting to be a man!
But how she could possibly help you with that?! Didn't your father explain you all the staff? Didn't he had a ,, men,, talk with you? Of course not!!! Everything is now on her. Your mom try to calm you down, this is completely natural and normal think. Your hormones are now working and this is the reaction of your body...of the body of young man. And she wants to know how do you feel?
Should you lie? Or should you say the truth? Your erection has nothing to do with your body changing...your mother does!!! You find her so fucking sexy...how she walks home all the time...in panties...she smells so good and your erotic dreams about her getting kinkiest and kinkiest!!! Well...you say it to her!!!
Your mother seams shocked in the moment!!! ,, But there is only one thing...how you can solve it for your self baby! Did you try to masturbate? NO??? Why not?....gosh...what??? What you want from your mother??? That's crazy!!! We are mother and son...I can't ,, says your mother. ,, I can teach you how to stroke your cock! ,,
But she is already so late for work...and you are still here...laying front of her...with your cock rock hard! You know, how is going to end! Your mommy loves you more then anything in the world!!! She'll do it for you! She will hold your dick and stroke you...she 'll make you feel like in heaven! Is it hard to believe..but it's even better then in your dream! You looking at her, that pretty face...sexy body...beautiful smell...her sexy lingerie...and...God...you cum with your mother's hand job. But even after few minutes...your erection is still there....your cock is stiff just like before! Your mother can't believe...you have so much potential...and so beautiful cock...of course...nicer then you father!!! You just wanted to feel her again...her soft hand...and you ask your mom to make you cum one more time!!! Now is the situation different! You can see on your mother's eyes...that she love it...she love her son's swollen cock and give you so passionate hand job and make you cum over again!!!
Your mommy is the best!!! She solve your erection trouble! For this morning! You can't wait...what kind of solution she will find for you tomorrow!!!

Size: 1.57 GB
Duration: 00:26:23

https://fboom.me/file/1a8c47ffa8ddb/could_solve_your_morning_erection_trouble.mp4

zyggy

Lovely Lilith - Motherly Love Part 2

Related Categories: MILF, MOMMAS BOY, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, BIG TITS
Keywords: milf, mom, madre, mother, son, family, taboo, fantasy, joi, jerk off instruction, simulated, role play, lovely lilith, lovelylilith, @lovelylilith00

Honey, it's the middle of the night. Why are you awake right now? You can't sleep? Was it a nightmare? Oh... you're having a... hard time. You want mommy's help, don't you? We have to be very quiet, okay? I'm going to have to keep whispering...Your father is asleep next to me-- but thankfully he's a heavy sleeper.
Why don't you go ahead and pull out your penis. I'll walk you through like last time, okay? But we can't keep doing this. This is the last time! Go ahead... start stroking.... very good.
My goodness, honey, you're already about to cum. Go ahead, stroke it faster... Cum for mommy.... VERY good.
It looks to me like you could still use another release... and, to be honest, I think I could as well. Why don't you come over here and let me help you. We'll have to stay very quiet though-- ok? I think it's time I ride you.

Size: 158 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:12:02

https://fboom.me/file/7575dc52bdaf8/Motherly_Love_Part_2.mp4

zyggy

MissaX Penny Pax - The wet t-shirt incident

My s has finally graduated college and now he has the job interview of a lifetime. He's a little bit of a late bloomer, and I have to confess that is my fault. I'm a single m and I have raised him to always be cautious of my needs, to be sensitive, and attentive. I'm rushing like crazy to drive him to his interview when he comes in with my English Breakfast tea. I smile, it's just like him to be thinking of me on quite possibly the most important job interview of his lifetime. I take a polite sip of the tea before grabbing my keys and it spills out onto my blouse, making the fine pima cotton stained.

I feel panicked. I can't drive him to the interview looking like a slob, and I can't afford to ruin my expensive blouse, I splash water on it. My boy averts his eyes. I look at him and ask him if he thinks it would be very noticeable if I just put a cardigan on over it? We've got no time for me to be choosing blouses, we must leave! I then see my s shifting his knee from one side to the other, I glance down and see that he has the biggest boner bulge I have ever seen. We have to forget about my blouse, we have a much bigger problem, my s can not walk into the interview with a raging hard on. He turns around in a hurry; I know what he's thinking.. but no, we don't have time for him to stroke his pee-pee. M must show him how I can make it go down, just my wrapping my hand around it, and a couple flicks of my wrist and he will be oozing for me, drained and ready to be his best for the interview. I aggressively take down his pants and start to get to work. It's not cumming. I look at my s and his face is red. I remember that he sees me as his m and I need him to think of me as a whore for him to cum. I summon the whore within in me, the wild that got pregnant in the first place, and I am sucking and fucking him while he looks at me in awe. I will drain my little baby boy and he will win that interview.

Act list : oral, handjob, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, creampie
Tags: incest, taboo, mother, son, mature, milf, all sex, handjob, glasses, stockings

mp4
Size: 687509267 bytes (655.66 MiB), duration: 00:24:51, avg.bitrate: 3689 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

https://fboom.me/file/6ff1347740aee/WetTshirt.mp4

zyggy

Family Therapy - Pool Party - Sofi Ryan

What do you want?.. Didn't Mom give you chores to do? And anyway I can't right now, I'm going to lay out by the pool... No, I don't want any company, you're annoying... Go hang out with your friends or something....

Taboo, incest, brother, sister, family, roleplay

mp4
Size: 1086306413 bytes (1.01 GiB), duration: 00:14:50, avg.bitrate: 9765 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://fboom.me/file/acd796a4339a6/poolparty.mp4

zyggy

FamilyTherapy - Jade & Brooke Haze - Free Use Family

mp4
Size: 1099971986 bytes (1.02 GiB), duration: 00:17:52, avg.bitrate: 8209 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

A very Loving family spend the afternoon hanging out on the couch and watching tv....

Starts with the mother giving a handjob and blowjob to her son, when the daughter walks in and asks if she can join. She also gives her brother a blowjob and then mother and daughter take turns getting fucked in reverse cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Ends with a cumshot to mommy's tits, which gets licked clean by the daughter.

***Starring Jade & Brooke Haze***

Related Categories: THREESOMES, MILF, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, FUCKING, BRUNETTE
Keywords: brooke haze, jade, threesome, mom, mother, mommy, son, brother, sister, daughter, free use, family, cumshot, brunette

https://fboom.me/file/644ad389fadfe/Use_Family.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/6dc4c51da0cd9/Use_Family.part2.rar

zyggy

MissaX - Jessa Rhodes & Kissa Sins - Bittersweet

My best girlfriend, Jessica, wanted to come over to study for our Chemistry test. I guess you could say we have been doing a little too much partying and not enough studying and now we have to cram an entire semester's worth of content into a weekend. I am determined to make it work, but every time I look over at Jess, she has a far away look in her eye, she's day dreaming again. I snap in her face *snap, snap, snap, "let's go Jessa, it's time to get serious." Jessa assures me that we will pass the test, that we'll figure it out as we always do. My d comes out the sliding glass door, and hands us a couple glasses of his organic sugar-free lemonade that always tastes like piss to me. Jessa sips it, and gushes, "it's so delicious, if you bottled this stuff up, you could be, like, a millionaire." My D really loved that, he's a sucker for compliments. I roll my eyes. My head hurts. I swear to God that my best friend is flirting with my D, and he's so shameless, so fucking creepy, he's flirting with her back. I've got to get a tylenol, something to ease my headache.

I come back and my friend, the seductress, has tricked my uptight d to put his cock in her mouth. Jessica loves to suck cock, I might have forgot to tell you that she has sucked off half the football team, two teachers, and one guy who claimed to own a recording studio for aspiring musicians. I watched in horror as I saw D's cum spill from Jessica's pretty lips and, just then, I had an epiphany. D can't be fucking my friend, it goes against the laws of nature, the law of ethics, and certainly my m's law. I could make him do whatever I want, Jessica too, and the power of the idea made me high, I felt my back straighten, I felt like a puppet master, and my puppets? I bet you could guess that I will make my f and my friend my puppets.

Sex Acts: Blowjob Cunnilingus Missionary Doggystyle CreampieMissaX - Jessa Rhodes & Kissa Sins - Bittersweet

My best girlfriend, Jessica, wanted to come over to study for our Chemistry test. I guess you could say we have been doing a little too much partying and not enough studying and now we have to cram an entire semester's worth of content into a weekend. I am determined to make it work, but every time I look over at Jess, she has a far away look in her eye, she's day dreaming again. I snap in her face *snap, snap, snap, "let's go Jessa, it's time to get serious." Jessa assures me that we will pass the test, that we'll figure it out as we always do. My d comes out the sliding glass door, and hands us a couple glasses of his organic sugar-free lemonade that always tastes like piss to me. Jessa sips it, and gushes, "it's so delicious, if you bottled this stuff up, you could be, like, a millionaire." My D really loved that, he's a sucker for compliments. I roll my eyes. My head hurts. I swear to God that my best friend is flirting with my D, and he's so shameless, so fucking creepy, he's flirting with her back. I've got to get a tylenol, something to ease my headache.

I come back and my friend, the seductress, has tricked my uptight d to put his cock in her mouth. Jessica loves to suck cock, I might have forgot to tell you that she has sucked off half the football team, two teachers, and one guy who claimed to own a recording studio for aspiring musicians. I watched in horror as I saw D's cum spill from Jessica's pretty lips and, just then, I had an epiphany. D can't be fucking my friend, it goes against the laws of nature, the law of ethics, and certainly my m's law. I could make him do whatever I want, Jessica too, and the power of the idea made me high, I felt my back straighten, I felt like a puppet master, and my puppets? I bet you could guess that I will make my f and my friend my puppets.

Sex Acts: Blowjob Cunnilingus Missionary Doggystyle Creampie

mp4
Size: 726178204 bytes (692.54 MiB), duration: 00:30:19, avg.bitrate: 3194 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

https://fboom.me/file/ac3898c3a3547/Bittersweet.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/63e19a262615b/Bittersweet.part2.rar

zyggy

MissaX - Adriana Chechik & Kissa Sins - Inside My Sister

mp4
Size: 658307963 bytes (627.81 MiB), duration: 00:23:46, avg.bitrate: 3693 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

issa and John have been living with John's s Adriana in an old Victorian home. John is tidying up by vacuuming and Kissa is relaxing on the sofa. The vacuum shorts the fuse and Kissa asks, "want me to flip the fuse box again?" John says, "no, it's a loose wire. I know how to fix it. I've seen it done back when my rents lived in this old house." Kissa's eyes go wide with worry. She knows that John has a tendency to think he's an expert at anything he's read about or seen done. She tries to get him to call an electrician, but he huffs at her with annoyance. "Hand me the plastic screw driver," he instructs Kissa. Kissa's eyes are glued on the open socket and she reaches into the tool bag and grabs a steel screwdriver with a plastic handle. John is focused on his work and inserts the screwdriver carefully into the socket. "I need the wrench," he tells Kissa. Kissa grabs the wrench and drops it into his outstretched hand when *zzzzzzzaaaapppp!* The two are electrocuted and Kissa falls to the floor, John falls on top of her sinking deep, deep into a new vortex.

132 minutes later Adriana comes home, "Johnny!" She calls out to her b. John is nowhere to be found but Kissa is on the sofa with her fingers deep into her pussy. Kissa stretches her dress down and sits up, she feels so relieved that Adriana didn't see her. Kissa is so horny, John is trapped inside of her and has never felt firsthand what a pussy feels like when it orgasms. He's been experimenting with Kissa's body for over an hour now and he looks at his s, Adriana. He knows it's wrong but he needs to convince her to have sex with him. He feels Kissa fight him internally, but he overrides her, pushes her down into the vortex. He explains to his lesbian s, I really need to try kissing a girl out before I get married. Is it okay, if I.." she swallows deeply and looks at Adriana with doe eyes," kiss you?"

Watch the story unfold..

Sex Acts: Blowjob Cunnilingus Doggystyle Creampie

https://fboom.me/file/926e772093a0d/sister.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/239694dcc0258/sister.part2.rar