The MM & BF Subscribers Galleries

todotodo

Hey SAN, has microminimus relaxed their rule of no full nudity? (pics showing the kitty used to be banned... Ive seen a couple of pics where germany in Australia has a few pics where she's fully nude? if that's the case any new Lala galleries where you can see pussy?? :)

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Hey SAN, has microminimus relaxed their rule of no full nudity? (pics showing the kitty used to be banned... Ive seen a couple of pics where germany in Australia has a few pics where she's fully nude? if that's the case any new Lala galleries where you can see pussy??
they introduced an "unlocked" function, which allows contributors to post some full nudity (and members to select if they want to show or hide unlocked content). Of course their moderation team still acts randomly when it's time to chose what's allowed and what's not (if you've been a MM member in the past, you know about all the discussion inside forum about moderator's favorites, contributors banned without any apparent reason, etc).
About LaLa, she released one new gallery last week (without any unlocked content), she's not active as she was in the past and honestly I doubt she will ever post any full nudity on MM, I think she posts such stuff on her patreon only

SAN

stella101

I feel her face is too much "German"... if you know what I mean
I couldn't disagree more, I know exactly what you mean.
About Surf Bunny... I'm glad we're thinking same, it seems that I'm the lucky few who downloaded her sets, that pose that she have on green sheer picture, that's f..king sexy WHAT AN ASS !!!

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Surf Bunny is not perfect, her boobs are definitely small and she's not as fit as other girls, but once you see her ass... :eek:

@utopia57 I think she is wearing big glasses to partially cover her face, a lot of MM contributors do it for reasons I still don't understand completely