Femdom Tiny Fetish - Giantess, POV, Foot, Crush, Femdom Fetish

Tinkoff

Giantess Extreme SPH Cuckolding

You fucked with the wrong girl. You think you can cheat on me and get away with it? We'll see about that, when I shrink you down to the size of a worm! Your cock was tiny before, now its microscopic. The only pleasure you can give me is the feeling of you flattened beneath my feet. You are so tiny, I could shove you in my lovers pants until he gets a boner and there's no room left for you. You'll be my little slave foot cuck for life

13mn 6s / 1.23 Gb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Mistress Taylor Knight - Date with the Vore Queen 2

I have been looking on social media for a while ow..Looking for he perfect fan to invite over for a date. I would love to get to know you and have a meal with you...Soon after you show up, you realize there is trouble. I am a beautiful amazon with powers..You will fail to overcome these powers like all the rest of them..Well my soon to be tiny..I am ready for you..And there is NOTHING you can do to stop it!

14mn 32s / 1.04 Gb / mp4 / 3840x2160

Tinkoff

Giantess Mikayla Miles - The Little Cheat

Mikayla grills her cheating husband and his mistress - She's
shrunk both of them. After humiliating the mistress in a joke
wrestling match, she crushes her into paste in front of
husband. She then proceeds to punish her husband once and for
all.

19mn 16s / 1.25 Gb / mp4 / 1920x1080

Tinkoff

Platinum POV - Giantess Plays with You Like a Tiny Pet 360 Video

1080 HD You are hiding from giantess Platinum, but she finds you. You live as Platinum's tiny pet and she terrifies you. Her feet are huge and could easily squash you. She is always stuffing you into her panties and bra. It's very humiliating. Platinum torments you by hovering her enormous foot above your tiny body. You both know that she could end you. She plays with putting you inside her mouth. If you keep being naughty and running from her, she will squash or eat you. Platinum torments you with these threats. She becomes more and more upset that you are so ungrateful and ill-behaved as her pet. She does decide that you will be eaten. The giantess opens wide, and you are swallowed by the darkness.

11mn 22s / 274 Mb / mp4 / 1920x1080