Mixed Using Men in Humiliating Form and Domination |Only new vid|

AdmralBulldog

Title: Goddess Zephy - Ignored and sexually rejected

Listing Description::Very 'ballsy' move of my slave, I must say. I had been ignoring my little loser while he worshiped my goddess feet, and apparently being cucked by me and kept in chastity for over two weeks can warp a slave's sense of reality and purpose--as he begins to quietly beg at my feet to "enter" me, as my sweet pussy glistens right in his face. I actually find this very amusing and so continue to completely ignore him as I feel his aching cock slowly enter my divine realm. I think he's so mind fucked and use to licking the ground I walk on, that he doesn't even know what pussy feels like or what to do with it anymore lol! I change positions a few times, eventually turning over and covering his face with my sexy feet...he begs me to allow release but I never acknowledge him the entire time.

*note: right at the very end, my cam ran out of memory--but I just pushed him away with my feet and denied his orgasm, which made him almost start crying lol but such cruel entertainment for me! haha!!! However: I'm adding another week of chastity for this ridiculous attempt at "sex" on his part lmao!!!

Download Format: MP4
Length: 00:06:11
Size: 756 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Mistress Karina, Mistress Dee - Humiliated, Degraded, Used and Drained

Listing Description:Get a look in at a double Domme session with Me and Mistress Dee... Check out this pathetic little embarrassment of a man, so skinny and weak compared to us in our sexy gym outfits, we humiliate the fuck out of him, rinse him, make him taste our sweaty trainers, take spit and slaps to the face, suck our dicks, then try and fail at taking My cock in his ass so We make him jizz all over the dustbin and lick it clean. What a humiliating way to orgasm! But so fitting for a loser like him!

Length: 00:22:02
Size: 751 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Mistress Mercer - Disciplinary Cock and Ball Torture for Naughty Chastity Sissy

Listing Description::Mistress Mercer is a Pro and Lifestyle Dominatrix in the SC fetish scene, specializing in whips, sadism, latex, bondage, chastity, pegging, and feminization/sissification. Erica Ophidia is her cock-loving sissy slut sex slave.

Length: 00:22:30
Size: 894 MB
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Siri 5

Listing Description::Today we have a special treat for MeanBitches fans: The first appearance of Queen Siri in the Mean Dungeon! Watch as she dominates and controls slave will. She verbally degrades him and teaches him of his place in life: bowing down at her feet like the submissive worm he is. She enslaves him and he is happy to HUGE ASS and FEET!

Keywords: Mean World, Mean Dungeon, Mean Bitches, Siri, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Foot Worship, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Big Butt, Interracial

Length: 00:39:18
Size: 2 GB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Princess Miki - Make Love To Your Hand

Listing Description::By Princess Miki Aoki

Most men are hopelessly distracted by thoughts of sex 24/7. You, on the other hand, daydream all day about the next time you get to stimulate yourself with your hand. You can't wait to be My little jerk puppet again, stroking yourself silly to My clips all night. So yes, your obsession with masturbation has replaced thoughts of sex.

And here again, I'll say it: "this is your sex life." Do you get sick of hearing it? Maybe, but it doesn't make it any less true.

Today, I'm going to have you do something that's mildly humiliating that I think you'll enjoy. You can put your reality on display by putting on a performance for Me: I want you to literally fuck your hand. No, I don't want you to just hump it. MAKE SWEET LOVE TO YOUR HAND.

You get the picture. Make that hand-pussy feel good.

Keywords: Princess Miki, POV, Princess, Miki, Asian, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Asian Goddess, Asian Princess, Brat Girls, Hand Pussy

Length: 00:10:42
Size: 786 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Mistress Bertie - Spitting Fetish Human Spittoon

Listing Description:Every day the slave has to put on a gag so that Mistresses would fill his mouth with drooling and snot. Today the slave's mouth is full of loogies and cigarette butts. Bertie takes the camera very close to show you how she and Julie have spat over the face and mouth of the slave, plenty of saliva dropping out of the slave's mouth

Length: 00:07:37
Size: 918 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Mistress Mercer - Huge FemDom Strapon Pegging for Sissy Bad Dragon Anal Chastity Slut

Listing Description::Mistress Mercer is a Pro and Lifestyle Dominatrix in the SC fetish scene, specializing in whips, sadism, latex, bondage, chastity, pegging, and feminization/sissification. Erica Ophidia is her cock-loving sissy slut sex slave.

Length: 00:18:27
Size: 901 MB
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Velvet Veronica - Sit and Suffer while I Play with my new Toy

Keywords: Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Velvet Veronica, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

Length: 00:11:09
Size: 204 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Princess Nomi, Princess Nikki - Pain Slave Part 1

Listing Description:This slave is a real pain slut. First Princess Nomi and Princess Nikki gives him as hard face slapping as they can then they kick his balls (if he even still have some) absolutlly marcyless.

Keywords:Princess Nomi, Princess Nikki, Nikki Cruel, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, CBT, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

Length: 00:10:19
Size: 458 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: EMPRESS JENNIFER - Aw Such a Sweatheart

Listing Description::After a long day of quarantining, we decided to chill out and during a commercial, I realized how tired My feet were. So of course I request a foot massage.. My bf as he goes to do it, admits they smell a bit sweaty.. WTH!? Well, I think I still deserved a foot rub. he says he has to check to see if they are still good to rub (lol) he kisses them!! Sweaty doesn't bother Him.. He loves My smell and He loves My feet.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: goddess, princess, mean, brat, mistress, asian, feet, alpha, toes, massage, soles, worship

Length: 00:13:36
Size: 1 GB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Katia and Michelle - The ignored foot slave licks my sweaty feet

Listing Description::My foot doggy licks with passion my feet. He can't resist the intense smell of my sweaty feet.I lay on my bed after my workout and my foot doggy was there and waiting to lick clean my feet.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, SWEATY FEET, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, IGNORE.
Keywords: home video, amateur, katia & michelle, lick my feet

Length: 00:05:45
Size: 538 MB
Resolution: 854x480

Download: