Mixed Using Men in Humiliating Form and Domination |Only new vid|

AdmralBulldog

Title: Goddess Tangent - Good Ol' Fashioned Hazing

Listing Description:A desperate pledge is on loan to the step-sister sorority of the fraternity he is trying to join so badly. This particular pledge is being put through the ringer and has been given to the President of the sorority, Goddess Tangent, to receive a proper treatment of hazing. Wearing only a pair of whitey tighties and having "LOSER" written on his forehead in permanent marker, he is to clean to her kitchen. When finished, he calls to Goddess Tangent to inspect his work so that he can finally leave. But she isn't even close to being finished with him yet....she strips him out of his underwear, further humiliating him for not being able to control his erection around her. Tangent knees the unsuspecting pledge in the balls as hard as she can which sends him to his knees. Pulling him up by his hair, she kicks, knees, stomps, crushes, slaps, and stabs with her heels the pathetic pledge's poor balls, all while making him worship her. When Goddess Tangent feels satisfied with the damage she has caused the pledge's testicles, she opens a pack of apple sauce and dumps it onto the floor. The pledge, helplessly clutching his swollen nuts in pain, watches as she steps down into the apple sauce in her expensive, Louboutin high heels. Goddess Tangent loves to make the weak, desperate pledges lick the bottom of her heels clean and bust their balls just to see how much they will go through to get into their frat!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Humiliation, CBT, Ball Stomping, Goddess Worship, Tangent, Goddess Tangent, Busting, Kicking, Kneeing, Squeezing, Slapping, Crushing, Humiliate, High Heels, Skirt, Leather, Haze, Sorority, Mis-Tangent, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream, Fetishfemdom

Download Format: MP4
Length: 00:09:55
Size: 369 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Goddess Cheyenne - Caning 101

Listing Description:My slave charlie horse has a series of punishments in store.( he knows why ) however he never knows how or when he is to receive these punishments. My assistant wants to learn to cane and time has been allotted for video production. I take care of all 3 items on the to do list here. It is the fantasy of many submissives to be used as a demo bottom for a FemDom tutorial . Even the beginners class , leaves a mark ... or should I say marks!
I cover a basic outline of caning from Victorian Discipline and English Reformatory Style to Heavy SM and the Psychology of anticipated corporal punishment, as well as tips for beginners to improve confidence and accuracy before applying the methods to a submissive.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BDSM Instruction, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Fetish, Foot Licking, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream, Fetishfemdom

Length: 00:13:14
Size: 507 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Cruel Anette - Helpless slave's cock punished

Listing Description:His arms are tied, high above his head, so he is practically helpless, while Mistress Dyanna and Mistress Anette is sitting on the couch, smoking and chatting. Then they got and idea, to beat the hell out of his pathetic cock, first with their hands and then the help of a few riding crops. The slave's head and cock is more and more red with each passing minute, while the girls really enjoy the game.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CBT, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, High Heels, Extreme Domination, Mistress Anette, Elegant, Minnie Manga, Bondage, BDSM, Smoking, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Mistresses Slave, Hard CBT, Riding Crop, Cruel Mistresses, Mistress Dyanna, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream, Fetishfemdom

Length: 00:10:36
Size: 812 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Difficult slavedressage

Listing Description:This slavedressage becomes difficult, when Mistress nails his slaveballs to a block of wood.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Danish Femdom, Mistress, CBT, Slave, Submissive, Danish Femdom 2021, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream, Fetishfemdom

Length: 00:13:30
Size: 258 MB
Resolution: 960x540

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Lady Perse - Big 30cm dildo in my slave ass

Listing Description:Time for a pegging and fisting. My new slave will do anything for me! His ass is very deep! Who would like to be fucked like he right now?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Perse, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Fishnets, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Anal Fisting, Fists, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

Length: 00:19:25
Size: 858 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Mistress Ava Von Medisin - Go BIG or go home StrapOn

Listing Description:My new Dildo "Bob The Barbarian" wants to be used, My anal slut has no choice if to be used! However, Bob is far too big for the sluts mouth so there is ONLY one place it can go! Reverse Hogtie means no escape for My pet who has never had anything so big.
Go BIG or go home. The harness broke on the #StrapOn cock I was going to use! I wanted a red one and this was the only other option, The only option for this slut was to "Go BIG or go home!" Hence the title of this clip. Eyes wide, but could the sluts hole go as big? It was the biggest size of StrapOn that this slut had taken.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap On, Slut Training, Female Supremacy, Avm, Domination, Avavonmedisin, Submissive Sluts, Deep Anal Stretch, Hog Tie, Tgirl Fuck, Anal Slut, Submission, Latex, Sadistic, Tattooed Goddess, Mistress, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream, Fetishfemdom

Length: 00:10:53
Size: 480 MB
Resolution: 854x480

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Vicious Whipping On A Hot Summer's Day

Listing Description:Bart is ordered to present his back, facing the large outdoor fireplace. It's a hot day and the ladies have been swimming and dunking slaves all day. Looks like it's time for some harsh whipping. Goddess Samantha starts out hot and heavy with her quirt. Lashing Bart's back really shows how muscular her back looks when in action. Soon Bart's back is completely red and striped, but Mistress UV wants to get in on the action as she lashes Bart's back just as hard. Looks like all that earlier whipping practice is paying off for the Goddesses.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, BDSM, Female Supremacy, Slave Training, Bikini, Double Domination, Blondes, Arrogant Woman, Corporal Punishment, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream, Fetishfemdom

Length: 00:07:04
Size: 337 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Mistress Ava Von Medisin - PussyFace anal Tentacle Teaser StrapOn

Listing Description:I fucked your Pussy Face and now I will delve into your slutty arsehole and gauge which is tigh test? If your arse is tight I will drive My Tentacle in to widen the hole, as you know, I always have bigger dildos.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap On, Anal Masturbation, Female Supremacy, Slut Training, TG, Trans Gender, Femdom Sex, Mistress Avm, Onlyvonmedisin, Domination, Avavonmedisin, Butt Slut, Deep Anal, Femme-Domme, Tgirl Fuck, Anal Slut, Submission, Anal Whore, Mask, Tattooed Goddess, Mistress, k2s, Bondage, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream, Fetishfemdom

Length: 00:11:10
Size: 133 MB
Resolution: 852x478

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Goddess Victoria - Delicious Facesitting Pt.3

Listing Description:Victoria ends this hard facesitting session very powerful smashing Michael until the last second.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Victoria, Bffvideos, Brazilian Femdom, Brazil, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream, Fetishfemdom

Length: 00:10:16
Size: 448 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Goddess Cheyenne - Gagged Spanked and Fucked

Listing Description:I take control of My slut gagging him and bending him over. I decide if and when he is allowed to cum. I give him a reminder of Who is in charge with My Spanksticks paddle then proceed to plow him from behind with My strap on. I stop , just before his magic moment. This one can barely take My cock at all without blowing everywhere. I spank him again to prolong My enjoyment of tormenting him with anticipation, excitement and denial. I turn him over and give him a good reaming , teasing him until I am ready for him to have the release that only My strap on can give. he attempts to touch himself a few times...of course that is not allowed. This slut comes hands free with My cock buried deep . Just because he has his orgasm does not mean its over ! It is over when I say its over! I let him know this as I push the ball gag deeper into his mouth and pound him with My strap on ..... until I have had enough.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap On, Goddess Cheyenne, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Spanking, Online, Stream, Fetishfemdom

Length: 00:22:57
Size: 1020 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Lady Perse - Most Cruel Sounding

Listing Description:Today time for some medical play with my slave! I put the sounds inside of his urethra, very very deep!
Later I use pinwheel on his penis to make it even worse! I love to make my slaves scream!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Lady Perse, CBT, Urethral Sounds, Sounding

Length: 00:06:04
Size: 269 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Suburban Sensations Ballbusting - Trinity Is Back

Listing Description:We have a series of clips from a visit that Trinity made and it turned into an awesome session. This was the first clip that we filmed and it is intense. After some kicks Trinity twists and smacks his balls around. She knows that they are her toys and she is going to do what she wants with them. She says they are my balls today! She ropes them up and pulls him off the ground by them smacking is sensitive balls over and over again. She leads him around by his balls and then gets on top of him to ride him. While pulling on them with the rope she smacks his balls with the leather strop as she rides him around the room. What a way to start the day!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT, Ponyplay, CFNM, Trinity, Suburban Sensations, Groin, Balls, Kicking, Domination, Indian, Brunette, Strop, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Boots, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Riding, Rope Play, Rope Bondage, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream, Fetishfemdom

Length: 00:08:33
Size: 248 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Isobel Devi - Caned By Two Young Mistresses

Listing Description:Princess Isobel Devi is teaching the youngest Mistress at the estate how to cane slaves who get out of line. He is put into the stockade and the two Mistresses take turns caning his ass red. They take a look at his stripes, and admire their handy-work. Isobel knows that Raven will one day be taking over the field punishment duties when she is older.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, BDSM, ClubDom, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Fetish, Foot Licking, Corporal, Raven, Isobel Devi, Young Mistress, Outdoors, Dual Domination, Double Domination

Length: 00:07:31
Size: 645 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Evolved Fights - Valentina Bellucci vs David Lee

Listing Description:Valentina Bellucci is a beautiful curvy European Samba Dancer with strong dancing Legs and a sweet mean spirit. She doesn't have a lot of wrestling experience but she knows how to move and seduce. Today she is taking on our undefeated Pretty Boy, David Lee. David has a weakness for beautiful strong women. He's not here to destroy and humiliate, he loves sex fighting and he just wants to have a great time rolling on the mats with fun feisty females. This match is a back-and-forth sexual competition. David gets pinned and ass smothered a lot and it doesn't seem to phase him one bit. He loves having big firm asses on his face and Valentina loves putting her ass in his face. This fight goes the distance. The Winner is called, The loser must concede by becoming a sex prize. The loser is face fucked and ridden hard until they can't take it anymore. This prize round ends in a glorious creampie. The cum drips out of Valentina's pussy as if a beast has busted a dam inside of her.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Evolved Fights, Valentina Bellucci, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Humiliation, Degradation, Leg Scissor Squeeze, Pentration, Woman Wins, Winner Fucks Loser, Creampie

Length: 00:47:17
Size: 1 GB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Lisey Sweet - Lisey Sensuously Pegs Her Boyfriend

Listing Description: Lisey Sweet uses her pink strap-on to give her boyfriend the ride of his life!

Keywords: Blonde, Big Ass, Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap On

Length: 00:16:36
Size: 732 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Goddess Draya - The Corner Office (1080 HD)

Listing Description: Draya was one of the interns at a huge law firm. Now that the intern program has ended, the company just announced which of the interns they were keeping on as regular employees, and of course Draya was one of them. Not only that, but she got a corner office!
One of the other interns, some old, fat, white male comes in to chit-chat with her about the company's selections, and she helps him come to terms with the fact that he wasn't selected to stay with the firm. He is shocked and broken. He can't believe it!
But Draya decided that she will keep him on- as her "personal assistant". And he will need to accept it- or else. It is his only option. He can't accept being let go completely.
But Draya wants to use her newfound executive power to make him to SHOW her how badly he wants it...
She decided to make him STRIP NAKED, then GET ON HIS KNEES, and LITERALLY LICK THE DIRT OFF THE FILTHY BOTTOM OF HER WORK SHOES.
And from there the humiliation only gets worse for this old white male as Draya obviously relishes in her newfound power over him...
STARRING: Goddess Draya

*To watch our clips in Beautiful 4K, go join our American Mean Girls membership site!*

Keywords: Shoe & Boot Worship, Older Men / Younger Women, Office Domination, Pantyhose/Stockings, Humiliation, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Fetish, Foot Licking, Younger Woman Older Man, Brat Girls, The Mean Girls, Miami Mean Girls, American Mean Girls, The Mean Girls Club, Amg, Mmg, Americanmeangirls, Interracial, Bratty Femdom, Hot Office Women, Business Women

Length: 00:13:44
Size: 899 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Mistress Lady Renee - Basement Caning

Listing Description: Punishments come in all forms and this slave is just about to find out what a heavy caning feels like. For such a fat little ugly slave, this will be the highlight of his year most probably, having the opportunity to suffer at the end of My canes, first a long thin purple stinger, then a more traditional style cane, ending with a hard & heavy beating with a black rubber covered beauty. It is very important this tormented and slave keeps his count, I want to know exactly how many blows I have delivered into his flabby flesh, and I want a thank-you at the end of every stroke!

Keywords: Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal BDSM, BDSM, Corset, Mistress Lady Renee, Judicial Caning, Punishment, Slave, Masochist, Redhead, Heavy Caning, Mistress

Length: 00:09:11
Size: 558 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Mistress Damazonia - Anal invasion at the hospital

Listing Description: Nurse Damazonia loves working night shifts. She notices one of her favourite patient is in need of a special rectal treatment today so she waits until the clinic is quiet at night and everyone is in their room to visit him for a very thorough prostate exam. She wears her strap on and gives him the best anal care he could possibly wish for. Nurse Damazonia knows what she's doing with a cock and her ass is the perfect sexy tool to push it deep.

Keywords: Strapon, Mistress, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap On, Nurse Play, Medical Clinic, Prostate Massage, Medical Fetish, Mistress

Length: 00:11:14
Size: 1.58 GB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Queen Goddess Katie - Ballbusting Surprise During Footjob

Listing Description: Ball busting surprise during foot job, his orgasms TOE-TALLY depend on Me Now!
My love slave thinks he's getting a rewarding footjob for his obedience to Me. Won't he be surprised when I kick him in the balls and make him kiss the foot that delivered the pain?! I let him off easy with a cum release at the end while I tell him that he is now only going to ever get to cum after I give him swift kicks to the balls!
get your own fetish custom by contacting Me, Your Queen Goddess

Keywords: Ball Busting, Footjob, Slave Training, Taboo, Ballbusting

Length: 00:11:07
Size: 918 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Cybill Troy - Paddle

Listing Description: Mistress Cybill Troy has a slave in need of punishment, and that is exactly what she dishes out to him. She coldly tells him that she has laid out several paddles and is going to beat his ass until his skin is raw. And with her rope leash secured around his balls, this slave is not going anywhere. He tries as best he can to take the pain, but soon enough is screaming out with each stroke. Cybill tells him to keep screaming, as it just feeds her sadistic desires. But she does not allow him to cry, telling him his punishment is for his own good. Cybill beats his ass until it is battered and deeply bruised.

Keywords: Mistress Cybill Troy, Mistress, Cybill Troy, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, CBT, Latex, Rubber, Cybil,

Length: 00:05:06
Size: 120 MB

Download: