Mixed Using Men in Humiliating Form and Domination |Only new vid|

AdmralBulldog

Title: SOPHIE SHORT, JACK EDEN - A MAN WHO KNOWS HIS PLACE

Listing Description: Goddess Sophie takes such delight in beating, shocking, and pegging her pathetic live-in toy, Jack Eden. You can see the joy in her eyes as she messes with his mind, turning him on with her seductive voice and perfect body while simultaneously paddling his cock and balls and shocking him with electricity. He stands with his arms tied above his head. Naked and vulnerable, he knows there's no escaping whatever devious torment Sophie has planned. She turns him around to slap his ass until it's red and swollen, only then does she consider it worthy of taking her strapped on cock.

Sophie bends Jack over, she teases the outside of his hole pretending she is going to be gentle, but Jack knows better. He screams out as she thrusts the dick deep into his ass. Sophie grinds her pussy on his ass, filling him up and taking his breath away. She smacks his ass while she fucks it and pushes his face into the cushion. She's so mean and he loves it. He'll take all that she dishes out for the honor of living in her sub basement, eating her scraps and worshipping her in any way she demands. He is a man that knows his place.

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:37:44
Size: 2.68 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: CARMEN RIVERA, LADY BLACK DIAMOND, CHRIS SCHOCK COCK, SLAVE D - ANAL FUCK AND FIST THERAPY

Listing Description: For patient Didi and "ass apprentice" Chris, their time in the Fetish Institute involves particularly bizarre "treatment methods." To begin, even in Didi's worst nightmares, he didn't imagine anything like his painful preparation on the dildo-bench, involving punches and the deep stretching of his anal canal!

Didi's excited and revived after Lady Rivera fills and empties his filthy hole with a golden shower enema. His anticipation is rewarded with Ladies Carmen and Blackdiamoond hammering his gaping hole with enormous cocks from Carmen's latest collection of monstrous dildos. "Ass Apprentice" Chris happily joins in on the fuck-fest, filling Didi's hole with his own brands (including using a new XXL strap-on on Didi himself) of hard, aroused excitement. Soon, Chris, on the edge of an explosion, is replaced by the ladies, who make Didi a fuck-and-fist object to continue their bizarre treatments. Chris is not left alone for long, though. During Didi's remaining fist-and-fuck therapy, he gives Chris an aggressive blow job. Finally, after being fucked and fisted, plus punched and plugged, horny-ass patient Didi reaches his happy, happy end. The treatment is a success!

Download Format: MP4
Length: 00:20:32
Size: 1.45 GB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: MISS JASMINE - WOULD YOU LIKE TO CUM ALL OVER MY PANTIES

Listing Description: The scene opens with sexy Miss Jasmine leaning on her slave and stroking his cock. He hasn't cum in a week and she hints she might let him cum. She moves up over his body and sits on his face, continuing to stroke him the entire time. The slave is rock hard and Jasmine uses her spit as lube. She then slides off of him and while stroking him kicks off her shoe and sticks it in his face. She tells him to worship it saying it is very sweaty. "Your balls look very full" she says as she squeezes them. She then sits up on him so his cock is now between her legs. She rubs her panty covered pussy over his dick and asks him if he wants to cum all over them. He does.

She expertly keeps working his cock really making him moan with pleasure. As she strokes she reminds him of some the nasty things her and her friends have done to him recently which really brings him to the edge. Eventually he can't hold back anymore and he says he is coming. "Are you coming?" she asks him as she removes her hand. His cum shoots out but he doesn't get the full pleasure that stimulation would have provided. A broken orgasm, lol, what did he expect. His cum just runs down his cock and balls, no where near her panties. "Good news is you will still be horny for the next scene" she says with a giggle.

Length: 00:07:01
Size: 1007 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: JESSA RHODES - FOOT GROVELING BOY-TOY

Listing Description: Every Goddess deserves a proper foot boy who knows exactly the way to please and worship their beautiful stocking covered toes. Unfortunately men are stupid and need much training to become the loyal and obedient foot servant that a Goddess deserves. Jessa Rhodes trains her groveling bitch to lick and praise every inch of her sheer covered feet until he finally understands what it means to truly be owned.

Length: 00:13:04
Size: 823 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: OLIVIA AUSTIN - ELECTRO PROSTATE

Listing Description: There is only one proper way to completely milk out every last drop of cum from a slave and it's thru his prostate. The male g-spot is one of the most effective ways for men to achieve a more powerful orgasm and be completely drained of all their sperm. Mistress Olivia has her slave bound and helpless with a huge electro butt plug shoved deep in his ass to stimulate his prostate in more ways than one. By the end he will be so drained of cum he won't be needing to beg for a release for at least another month.

Length: 00:14:03
Size: 804 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: KATRINA JADE - EUNUCH SLAVE MAKER

Listing Description: Mistress Katrina Jade doesn't know the meaning of mercy when it comes to inflicting pain on a slave's worthless balls. Since a slave doesn't actually need his nuts for any real purpose there is no reason to keep them hanging around. Katrina coldly kicks her bitch until his balls can't take anymore abuse then mercilessly busts them some more. She gives zero sympathy towards her slave's suffering and only has one goal on her mind. To make him into the eunuch slave he is meant to be!

Length: 00:12:25
Size: 730 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: MISTRESS JOHANNA - JOHANNA'S BITCH SLAVE

Listing Description: Mistress Johanna in a leather and boot lovers dream session. The lucky slave is first made to kiss her sumptuously soft black leather thigh boots. He must clean the soles, suck the heels and swallow her precious spit, all before his cock is trampled and he is instructed to eat his own cum. Not surprisingly, the slave works up a huge amount of frustration throughout this scene and has copious amounts of his excitement to swallow at the end.

Length: 00:19:31
Size: 1004 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: MISS MADISON - MADISON'S LITTLE FOOT FUCKER

Listing Description: As the scene opens Miss Madison is relaxing on her slave as if he is a human chaise lounge. She is rubbing her feet over his mouth and then tells him to get his tongue in between each toe. While he works one foot she holds the other up for you to admire. She spreads her toes and wrinkles her soles and says it's a shame she doesn't have another slave there to attend to that foot. "I just got home from the gym so my feet must be delicious" she tells her slave. He agrees that they are. "Don't you wish you were here?" she asks you. She then tells the slave to keep his tongue out so she can rub the entire length of her soles over it. "You need to get all that dirty nastiness of my soles" she says.

Miss Madison again waves her foot in your face, looks at you and tells you to stroke your cock. "Imagine you're licking this one" she tells you. She suddenly realizes that the pleasure and control has made her a bit horny so she pulls her panties to the side and starts playing with her pussy. Meow! She continues to rub her feet on the slave while touching herself but then again turns her focus to him. She starts slapping his face with her feet and asks him if he appreciates her feet. Now she is ready to face fuck him with her foot so she tells him to open wide and jams her entire foot in his mouth. She rams it in and out and makes him gag. She calls him her little foot fucker. Now tired, she spreads her legs across the length of his body and says she is so comfortable she is going to have a nap. "See you in a few hours" she tells him.

Length: 00:06:44
Size: 517 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: MIA - EXFOLIATES FEET INTO SLAVES MOUTH (4K)

Listing Description: Princess Mia files her foot over slave as he lays below her worshipping and kissing her beautiful foot and toes. After she is done, she then pours her exfoliated foot skin into his mouth. He must wait to swallow until Princess says. He is very lucky to have the honor of eating her foot scrapings.

Length: 00:07:19
Size: 1.3 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: ALEXA KANE - LETS PLAY AN EDGING GAME (1080 HD)

Listing Description: Alexa wants to play an edging game with Ben. Routine edging is a great way to control him! Red light means 'stop!' Green light means 'go!' Alexa teases him with her body, especially her perfect small breasts. Ben thinks that Alexa is very sexy, but he is beta enough to know that hot girls are off-limits to him. Alexa allows Ben an orgasm. He looks so stupid cross-eyed gooning for a hot girl! Alexa takes the cum and rubs it all over his pathetic beta-face.

Length: 00:09:15
Size: 1.03 GB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: MISTRESS SAPPHIRE - BLOW YOUR LOAD ON MY FEET AND EAT IT

Listing Description: Mistress Sapphire has been satisfied with her slave so she rewards him by letting him stick his dick between her feet. She rubs her foot up and down his cock and balls and reminds him that she owns them and his orgasms too. The slave gets real hard from the attention and then Sapphire tells him she wants him to cum. She lays one foot on his head and the other by his balls so he can shoot his load on it. Just as he cums she moves both feet and the slave explodes on cue and covers both of them in his cum.

Now it's time for the slut to eat up all that cum. As he licks her feet clean she tells him to enjoy it because he won't be coming again for three months.

Length: 00:06:11
Size: 889 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Mistress An Li - Gagged Slut

Listing Description: I don't want you talking, but I do want your slutty mouth open and available for my use. Does that O-ring gag feel tight in your mouth? It's such a big hole for a whore mouth like yours.
No eyes, no arms, no legs, just a hole for a mouth and an eager cock. You don't need to see, you don't need to move, you just need to be my horny hole.
I like running my fingers in your mouth and feeling your anxious tongue darting about. I like probing your insides and feeling how vulnerable you are. I like spitting inside that hole and marking my territory. Swallow my spit, bitch.
I can feel you growing harder underneath me. Your jaw is sore and you can't see what's going on, but the idea of being my exposed bitch excites you, doesn't it? Do my fingers, wet from probing your mouth, feel good while I run them over your cock? Slick and warm. That gets you off, doesn't it? Your cock twitches each time I touch it, how cute.
Lick your filthy cock off my fingers. Cock, mouth, cock, mouth, again and again - it's practically like you're sucking your own cock! And you can't do anything about it! Ha. What a bitch.
What if I slap your cock? Does it sting more now that my fingers are wet from your spit? Stroke, slap, spit, suck...repeating the tease and torment cycle over and over again.
And when you are at your hardest, I'll stop. I'm bored of you. I'd rather just use you as my seat, my human furniture, and forget you ever existed. xx

Download Format: mp4
Length: 00:10:09
Size: 590 Mb

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Domina Planet - Fuckface Cumdumpster

Listing Description: Puerto Rican Princess Xara has Her slave chained on his back to his cage, getting him up from a sound rest to service Her sacred pussy late at night. She has just returned from a night out of carousing and wants to put Her pussy slave to the test of both cleaning and pleasing Her pussy, as well as dominating Her pathetic slave with Her pussy. She wants him to have a relationship; a slave relationship that is, with Her sacred sweet pierced pussy. But first, She explains as She climbs aboard the slave's face, he must clean up the sticky white leavings of Her latest bull boyfriend.
She lowers Her pussy onto the slave's face, with the gloppy mess just starting to ooze out a little. He screams in disgust, but that just enrages Her:
"You see that little bitch? That cum is from a real man!", as she lowers Her pussy to the slave's face. He starts screaming but She slams it down on his face. She starts cropping the slave, ordering him to lick dip and dig out all of the vanilla milkshakes from Her conquests. Globs of cum start oozing out now from deep inside Her. He gets a huge load in his mouth and on his head but keeps licking it up as She ruthlessly punishes him. She starts countdown smothering, telling him to "lick the walls".
She then tells him:
"I want to cum!", and She slams Her pussy down onto the slave's face and starts a countdown. She smothers the slave for longer and longer times, making him continue to lick and explore deeply inside Her without any oxygen. She starts getting wetter and wetter, finally buffing Her pussy back and forth over his face. Fucking his face and soaking him in Her delicious juices and making him sputter to get any oxygen. She slips and slides on his face with Her sweet treasure, cumming in buckets and almost making the slave pass out from just oxygen deprivation.

Length: 00:13:26
Size: 591 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Mistress Blackdiamoond - Using the rubber bitch

Listing Description: I'm now going to use my rubber sissy bitch - and I'l do so without mercy, just as I think it is right! First we start with some breathing exercises. I want to have fun with the bitch. The oxygen gets less and less and I get more and more excited! Next is the sissy's collar, which I will inflate so that the sissy gets a high pitched voice, as it should be for a sissy. Only then is it time for my plump rubber cock. I put on the sexy strap-on and then I fuck him! First I push my cock into his mouth and then I fuck his ass, deeper and deeper. and rub his sissy cock in its chastity belt! This is the perfect preparation to feel a real cock in you!

Length: 00:26:27
Size: 973 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Amanda - Strokes and shouts

Listing Description: Mistress Amanda in her black outfit is punishing her slave as usual. No matter what she teaches him, it goes away in an instant, so she has to think about different ways to punish him from time to time. But her favourite way is the whipping and now she is tormenting the half naked slave with her whips. She uses his back as her target, her strongstrokes causing him to cry out and moan from the pain.

Length: 00:09:26
Size: 599 MB

Download: