General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2011-11-30 - The New Recruits
Format: mp4
Size: 144.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:08, 3168 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
The New Recruits

While Sandy does have a personal slave that serves her regularly, she also keeps other slaves around for various menial tasks. To be in her stable though isn't easy, she is very demanding and her slaves get worked hard. So these two new recruits will have to prove themselves worthy if they want to be owned by her. Jumping jacks, pushups, sit-ups, she puts them thru an exercise ringer to make sure these boys can keep up with her demands. Eventually she just sits back and reads her book while her personal slave fans her and holds her water. She figures one of the new recruits will eventually collapse to the floor so may as well just let them keep jumping around until the weak one is discovered.

Category: EXERCISE

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

stachoo

Girls And Their Toys

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2011-12-01 - Girls And Their Toys
Size: 245.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:42, 3768 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Girls And Their Toys

All girls have their toys, it's just that dominant women tend to have more of them. Ms Bliss has many boy toys and here she shares three of them with Pandora while they lounge poolside. With slaves massaging their feet and a third slave fanning Pandora now the girls can really enjoy the afternoon as dominant women should.

Category: FOOT FETISH

Download:

stachoo

484 Try Me, Feel My Feet on Your Hard Cock

General:
Name: VAR_484 Try Me, Feel My Feet on Your Hard Cock
Size: 1.41 GB
Video: avc1, 00:19:45, 9930 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 280 Kbps, 44 Khz

Hi honey! I waited for you! You had a hard day,
but you managed to finish all your deals and come back to me. It is so nice that you remember my requests. Yes, I asked you to come in early today, because I have a surprise for you.
Today I received a package... And guess what was there ?! This is what you like so much, this is what you dreamed of for so long... Yes, I found it and ordered it for us! I wear this right now. You just lie down on the bed and relax, I will tease you with my nylon long legs, my sweet nylon feet and sexy nylon ass and then I will give you the most amazing pleasures.
Until such time as your warm sperm will shoot like a fountain from your swollen slit on my nylon feet.

Category: TIGHTS FETISH
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS , TOEJOBS , FOOT FETISH , PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS , COCK TEASEKeywords: toenails , seamless pantyhose , cdr 15den shiny tights , red lipstick , toenails are not lacquere

Download:

stachoo

501 The Perfect Cock Tease

General:
Name: VAR_501 The Perfect Cock Tease
Size: 2.13 GB
Video: avc1, 00:27:41, 10852 Kbps, 3840x2160, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 172 Kbps, 44 Khz

The Perfect Cock Tease

She is sexy and beautiful in this black velvet short dress. When I saw her, my cock instantly became hard, she put on her red lipstick, I completely forgot that we were going somewhere and began to touch her nylon legs ...
I love to tease you with my nylon feet. I wear seamless tights and black FF stockings with garters. And you know, I donΓÇÖt wear panties, nylon ... I like to feel nylon on my body. It really excites me, and I know that you like it more than me ...
OMG! She is completely dressed in black sexy clothes, fitting every inch of her hot and sexy body, this fabric touches her tender smooth body ... so close.
I look at her and I can not enjoy all her beauty, I need more, I love when she makes surprises ...
Dear, today is an important event! This is our wedding anniversary! I prepared a surprise for you and now is the time to show you what kind of surprise. Our house is currently undergoing renovations, but this will not prevent me from making you even happier and giving you great pleasure.
Mmmm .... She wears my favorite patent leather shoes. Wow She does not wear panties, the more she teases me so I see new details of her surprise. Angel you are so beautiful! You're my queen! My woman! Her breast... she slowly squeezes and plays with her cleavage... She squeeze my cock and stick it to her breasts. Oh yeah!...

Category: SHOE FETISH
Related Categories: COCK TEASE , CFNM , TITJOBS , NYLON ENCASEMENT , LIPSTICK FETISH
Keywords: angel the dreamgirl , tease & denial , curly hair , cleavage , kissing , nylon foot , glove fetish , tongue fetish , ff stockings , garter & stockings , pantyhose footjob , pov cum shoot , shoejob , velvet dress

Download:

stachoo

530 Cumming in my secretary's shoe II

General:
Name: VAR_530 Cumming in my secretary's shoe II
Size: 1.78 GB
Video: avc1, 00:24:40, 10154 Kbps, 3840x2160, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 163 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cumming in my secretary's shoe II

Scene 1:
Alice is attending a female friend's house party, the friend has a strict "no wearing shoes in the house"policy so all the women at the party has to take off their heels at the front door. We can see many pairs of high heel shoes scattered around the front door (maybe 6-7 pairs of pumps, wedges, peeptoes) of different woman who attended the party. Alice is the last person to arrive and she removes/leave her heels outside and enters the house.
A guy who was attending the party as well arrives and sees all the sexy smelly well worn high heel shoes of all the beautiful woman at the party. He takes the opportunity to sniff some of the ladiesΓÇÖ heels. He was super turned on and unfortunately for Alice, he grabs one of her pumps and jacks off into it leaving a huge puddle of cum in one of her heels. He didnt even clean it up and returns Alice's shoes back and goes into the party.
After a while, Alice had to leave a bit earlier so she exits the house. She puts on the dry shoe first and then proceeds to put on the other shoe that is full of cum... As she pushes her toes into the shoe she felt something wet inside her shoe, She had a cute expression in the face (Not Shocking expression, More like casual reaction to feeling something wet in her heels) and proceeds to look down at her foot and wiggles her toes slightly in her shoe to feel the inside of her pumps. She takes her foot out of the shoe and we can see her toes are all cover in cum as she wiggles them a bit in the air... She picks her pumps up and looks inside a bit but suddenly gets a notification on her mobile phone, its the taxi notifying that the car has arrived. She quickly puts her wet heels back on and stumble out of the area to get to her car.

Scene 2:
Alice is sitting at a table waiting for a business client meeting, She is wearing nice nude colour pantyhose. As she is sitting we can her from her facial expression and from her foot actions (Foot stretching in her heels, toes clamping in her pumps) that her heels are really making her toes uncomfortable. She looks around to check that no one is watching and decretely pops her heel out of one of her pumps and we can see a sign of relieve on her face. She shoeplays (just dipping, toes wiggling) in one of her pumps for a while and naturally and subconsciencely removes her heels and crosses her legs with her toes in the air clamping her toes together for 2-3 internal to ease the pain a bit.
A waiter notices her clamping her sexy toes under the table and Alice's unattended shoe and sneakily goes under her table (Maybe he pretends to drop a fork etc). He gets a good front view of Alice's hard toe clamping movements and is extremely turned on. He steals the shoe away and cums a huge load into her pumps and sneakily returns the shoe back under Alice's table without alerting her.
Soon, Alice's business client arrives. She uncrosses her legs and finds her shoe under the table with her feet without looking down to not let the client notice. As she puts her foot into the shoe, we can see the cum flowing out. because of her pantyhose Alice doesnt notice it immediate, She stands up and we hear a good squishing sound and more cum flows out... At this time, Alice was infront of her customer (greeting/handshaking but no dialogue), she briefly looks down and notices what happened to her shoe without letting the customer notice. They both sit down and we can see Alice slightly uncomfortable with what has happened.
When sitting, she descretely removes her we shoe and crosses her legs, she sneakily takes a piece of tissue hoping to wipe her wet toes under the table but before she could reach down to her foot, her client decides to change location and she quickly puts her foot back into her wet and and walks off with him.

Scene 3:
A man was inside AliceΓÇÖs wardrobe closet, he jacks off into one of AliceΓÇÖs pumps and returns it back. Later that day, Alice walks into her closet and grabs her work shoes. She puts them on and feels something wet in her shoe she has no idea thatΓÇÖs cum in her shoe.

Scene 4:
Alice is wearing pantyhose again. She is working at a dining table/desk where the front of desk exposes her feet and legs. Alice starts shoeplaying and eventually loses a shoe under the table. A man secretly steals the lost shoe and brings it somewhere else. He jacks off into the pump and secretly return it under AliceΓÇÖs desk without her even knowing.
Soon we see Alice taps for her shoe and finds it. She puts her shoe a bit and starts to shoe play with the cum filled heels. Because she is wearing thick pantyhose and is really focused on the computer, she doesnΓÇÖt immediately feel the wetness in her pump. We see her dangling and dipping and seeing her wet toes and she is completely unaware of what happened.
She finished up her work and puts her shoe on properly and stands up. The moment the stands up. She feels her toes slide in her shoe and feels something is wrong with her pumps. She looks down and notices the mess she had made while shoeplaying with the cummy shoe.
She inspects her shoe and under the table to see what happened.

Category: SHOE FETISH
Related Categories: BIG LOADS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FOOT FETISH, SHOEPLAY, DIPPING.
Keywords: custom clip, red toenails, angel the dreamgirl, tan pantyhose, fetish clothing, shoe, handjob, nude pantyhose, real spermshoot in shoe.

Download:

stachoo

548 Tease Nylon Jobs from The Lady Devil

General:
Name: VAR_548 Tease Nylon Jobs from The Lady Devil
Size: 497.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:22, 4995 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:

stachoo

551 Make Bigger CumShoot in New Angel's Pumps

General:
Name: VAR_551 Make Bigger CumShoot in New Angel's Pumps
Size: 1.95 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:50, 20000 Kbps, 3840x2160, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Make Bigger CumShoot in New Angel's Pumps

Angel bought new white pumps and blue opaque tights, she has a huge surprise for her husband when he comes home.
Her finger nails are colored in white, it looks very sexy and naughty, and it matches with her new patent shoes and white shirt.
Angel leaves the dressing room and now her husband can see her gift, she slowly dances and gives him the ability to see all the details of her sexy legs and ass from all sides in these blue soft tights and high heels. She lays on the bed and makes you even more excited, Angel sees your cock getting bigger and harder, her smile spreads across her face. She likes to tease you before starting the main game.
Angel knows that her husband loves the most, and also she knows that the viewer likes, yes, what you love, darling. She teases his cock, and then gently gives him handjob and caress him with her long sexy white nails and fingers. Then she gives some shoejob for him and tease you again with her snow-white high heels. She knows what she wants, she insanely wants it to get. "She wants to get your cum in her new white pumps and on her nylon legs in blue tights."

Category: TIGHTS FETISH
Related Categories: SHOE FETISH, CFNM, FINGER NAIL FETISH, SHOEJOB, COCK TEASE.
Keywords: angel the dreamgirl, handjob, legs, lipstick fetish, white nails, pantyhose, natural long nails, stockings, nyloned legs, stilettos, legs job.

Download:

stachoo

Take It For The Team!

Starring:

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB0010-Take It For The Team!
Format: avi
Size: 168.96 MB
Video: DX50, 00:28:48, 778 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: 55, 32 Kbps, 16 Khz

Gorgeous ballbuster Rebekah has challenged Matthew to have a go at her favourite game - strip ballbusting! If Matthew stays standing after Rebekah kicks, knees or punches him in the nuts, Rebekah has to remove an item of her clothing, but if he falls over, she gets to put an item back on... The incentive for Matthew to stay standing is quite huge, but will his nuts be up to the challenge!? Matthew gets off to a flying start and despite some very hard kicks and knees in the balls he manages to stay standing, getting Rebekah down to her underwear in no time! But some suggestions from Nikki from behind the camera soon even up the odds and Matthew is rolling about on the floor howling in agony. Both Rebekah and Matthew are very determined - Rebekahs attacks get harder and harder as she tries to keep her knickers on, while Matthew is hell bent on taking it for the team and getting Rebekah naked! He really does take some serious punishment in this video. Great ballbusting action - hard kicking, kneeing, pun

Keywords: kicking, kneeing, punching, squeezing, topless, dresses and skirts, lingerie, barefoot, heels, domestic, rebekah.

Download:

stachoo

Burglary Balls-Up!

Starring:

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB0011-Burglary Balls-Up!
Format: wmv
Size: 159.67 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:28:29, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

If you like prolonged, repeated, hard, agonising ballbusting action then this is most definitely THE video for you! Bob the burglar has really ballsed up by choosing Nikkis house to rob, and he is soon sorely regretting his actions! Nikki apprehends him with a swift hard kick to the nads and whisks him off to her dungeon where he is tied naked to her cross with his legs spread wide, ready for some corrective training from the sadistic bitch to show him the error of his ways. Nikki does not hold back in what is probably her hardest ballbusting performance ever, leaving poor Bobs bollocks battered and bruised and Bob a broken man. We cannot find the words to accurately describe the ballbusting that Bob receives from Nikki, who enjoys dishing it out enormously - suffice it to say we do not think Bob will have been able to walk for quite a while afterwards! Awesome ball kicking,kneeing, punching, slapping, stretching and squeezing action - just watching will leave you with an ache in the pit of your stoma

Keywords: kicking, kneeing, punching, squeezing, slapping, dresses and skirts, lingerie, restraint / bondage, barefoot, heels, nikki, office, dungeon.

Download:

stachoo

Caught In The Act!

Starring:

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB0012-Caught In The Act!
Size: 371.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:28:21, 1794 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 32 Kbps, 16 Khz

Introducing stunning new ballbuster Belle - what a beauty! Belle arrives home to find boyfriend Matthew in bed with another woman, and she is not impressed at all! The angry girl chucks out the familiar-looking tart with a flea in her ear before turning her attention to Matthew. Of course the only suitable punishment for this crime is to damage Matthews nuts so that he will not think of straying again, so Belle sets to work with lots of ballkicking, kneeing, slapping, punching and crushing. She is not going to give Matthew a break until she is satisfied that he has learnt his lesson and she has let out all her frustrations on his testicles. If Matthew wants to keep his girlfriend (and lets face it who wouldnt!) he is going to have to take everything she throws at him until he has proved he is sorry... If his balls do not burst first! A very promising debut from this stunning model who loves playing up to the camera!

Keywords: kicking, bikini / swimsuit, kneeing, punching, squeezing, slapping, dresses and skirts, barefoot, boots, bedroom, belle.

Download:

stachoo

Anastasia Rose Stinky Sock Footjob

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2018-04-07 - Anastasia Rose Stinky Sock Footjob HD
Size: 846.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:00, 14606 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Anastasia Rose Stinky Sock Footjob HD

Anastasia is a young brat who loves to humiliate losers. Anastasia knows no one can resit her and can control any losers cock. Anastasia rubs her socked soles on his cock as verbally humiliates him. Anastasia jerks his cock with her socked soles till he pours out a load all of her white socks.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: SOCKJOBS , FOOT FETISH , FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: anastasia rose , foot fetish , footjob , sockjob , foot worship , femdom , foot smelling

Download:

stachoo

After Party Footjob By Babysitter Kitty Catherine Sleepy Wife Naomi Swann Unaware

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2018-04-11 - After Party Footjob By Babysitter Kitty Catherine Sleepy Wife Naomi Swann Unaware HD
Size: 678.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:12, 10189 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
After Party Footjob By Babysitter Kitty Catherine Sleepy Wife Naomi Swann Unaware HD

Naomi and her husband have just gone out to party and walk into the babysitter Kitty Catherine on the sofa. Kitty lets Naomi know the are resting. Mean wife Naomi does not even have the decency to call Kitty by her proper name and shoes her off. Before Kitty leaves Naomi instructs her husband to pay Naomi as she on the sofa. Kitty is appalled by Naomi's rudeness and hatches a plan. Kitty knows about Naomi's husband weakness for feet and decides to get back at Naomi. As Naomi is completely Kitty sneaks back in and instructs Naomi's husband to get on the floor. kitty takes out his cock and begins to stroke Naomi's husbands cock with her socked soles. Naomi this loser to blow his load everywhere while Naomi is resting and has no clue what just happened.

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FEMDOM , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: naomi swann , kitty catherine , footjob , nylons , stockings , foot worship , femdom , foot smelling , wife , platino

Download:

stachoo

Real Estate Agent Kittie Catherine Seals The Deal With

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2018-04-13 - Real Estate Agent Kittie Catherine Seals The Deal With Cumblast Footjob Wife Unaware HD
Size: 495.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:23, 7997 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 244 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Real Estate Agent Kittie Catherine Seals The Deal With Cumblast Footjob Wife Unaware HD

Naomi and her husband are in a potential new house to purchase but Naomi hates it however her husband has agreed to hear out Real Estate Agent Kittie Catherine. Kittie comes in wearing a sexy mini skirt and Platino pantyhose. Naomi is still complaining how hot it is becuase of the A/C so she kicks off her heels to air off her sweaty nylon soles. Kittie is dangling her shoe off her pantyhose clad foot and notices Naomi's husband staring at her foot. Naomi has completely checked out and decides to look at her phone as her husband talks to Kittie. Kittie knows Naomi's husband may not want the house but he defiantly wants her feet. Kittie slowly extends her foot Naomi's husbands leg grazing it up to his crotch. Naomi can feel Naomi's husband cock is rock hard and digs her nylon soles in his crotch. Kittie knows she can get this house sold so she pulls out Naomi's husbands cock and wraps her nylon soles around it. Kittie gives Naomi's husband a footjob until he gets close to cumming that's when she demands he agree to buy. Naomi's husband cant take it he agrees then shoots out a huge load. The cum shoots out on Naomi's nylon clad leg and drenches it. Naomi looks down and sees her cum covered leg. Naomi is furious and lets her husband know its time for a divorce.***Not Real Cock***

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS , FOOT FETISH , FOOT WORSHIP , FEMDOM , CUMSHOTS
Keywords: naomi swann , foot fetish , footjob , nylons , stockings , foot worship , femdom , foot smelling , wife , cum blast

Download:

stachoo

Digging Deep - Roxy

General:
Name: CSFEM_CSFEM - 2009-12-14 - Digging Deep - Roxy - lma-digging-deep
Size: 145.41 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:32, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Digging Deep

Mistress Roxy takes the new young Russian slave to the couch and decides to give him some serious lessons in ass-crushing and digging deep with his tongue into her Superior Black Ass.

She sits in both forward and reverse positions with her weight crushing his inexperienced face. She plans to have him completely addicted to being her total ass attendant in the future.

Mistress:
Roxy, Mistress

Category: ASS LICKING
Related Categories: PUSSY EATING , SMOTHER , ASSHOLE FETISH , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: humiliation , toilet , toilet slave , pee , piss , golden , office , doggie , roxy , ava , pov , point-of-view , nectar , bisexual , human swing

Download:

stachoo

Our Trample Bitch 1

General:
Name: CSFEM_lmf-our-trample-bitch-p01
Size: 105.05 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:59, 2805 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Our Trample Bitch 1
Mistress Bijou and Goddess Therapy come home from a day at the office and decide to take their frustrations out on their trample bitch. They pull him out of his cage and proceed to vent all the things that make them angry about their boss. Fetching coffee, photocopying... the list goes on and on as they harshly trample their carpet.

They stand for long periods in one position so their heels really sink into his flesh and he howls like crazy from the pain. At the end, Bijou sits on his stomach and rams her heel into his mouth while Goddess Therapy tramples his hands. Excellent video.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress
Therapy, Goddess

Category: TRAMPLING

Download:

stachoo

Piggy's First Time 1

General:
Name: CSFEM_gk-piggys-first-time-p01
Size: 202.43 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:09, 2399 Kbps, 960x540, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Piggy's First Time 1
One of the slaves at the Goddess Party was experiencing Female Domination for his very first time. Can you imagine your first experience as a slave is being a slave to 12 Mistresses at a Goddess Party? Unbelievable! Well the Goddesses could not resist giving this slave the adventure of a life time. They named him ""piggy"" and put him in a cage.

Mistress T started off sitting on the cage and letting him enjoy the closeup view of Her sexy legs and high heels. Then Mistress Sophia wandered over and decided to torment poor little piggy while in the cage. She starts pinching his flesh, poking him, screaming at him, making him grunt like a pig and much more. She would poke him with the various implements.

Then She removes him from the cage and straps him to the spanking bench. She starts to tease him and beat his ass with the paddle. She pinches his balls and spits on him. Poor piggy is in for the time of his life and this is simply the beginning.

Mistress:
Sophia, Mistress
T, Mistress

Category: DOMINATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION , BONDAGE , FEMDOM , SPANKING F/M , FOOT FETISH

Download: