Devotion to My Caviar 10

General:
Name: CSFEM_lma-devotion-to-my-caviar10_0
Format: wmv
Size: 233.17 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:36, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Devotion to My Caviar 10
Imagine a religious, moral couple planning on getting married soon. They have followed the rules of the bible and not had sex before marriage but they are both going crazy from the abstinence. Janice (played by Mistress T) has prayed for a solution and her prayers have been answered. She explains that their are some activities they can enjoy that are not written about as being a sin in the bible. ""I'll do anything as long as it's okay with the church and the Lord,"" says her future hubby.

""That's perfect,"" says Janice, ""rather than explain what I want you to do... why don't you get on your knees and I'll show you. The idea might be rather shocking but let me ease you into it slowly,"" she says. Janice starts to expose her beautiful bare bottom to him and says, ""I know you're always looking at my bottom, but do you like my asshole?"" she asks. ""I love your asshole, let's get married right now,"" he responds. ""Not yet,"" she says. ""I want you to be very familiar with me for our wedding night. I want you to sniff my asshole and tell me if you like it."" He obeys her wishes and starts to sniff her asshole. ""Oh Lord,"" he says. ""I love the smell of your asshole."" ""Good,"" she responds. Janice then steps on his thighs and presses her ass into his face.

""Imagine what it would feel like to have my warm nectar and sacrement all over your face and sliding down your throat,"" she says. ""Imagine how it would smell and taste. Now wouldn't that be intimate? Wouldn't that be bonding?"" she asks. ""Imagine if I was to use your mouth as my toilet,"" she states. Her future hubby is going crazy at this point and Janice proceeds to take advantage of his vulnerable state. He is so in love with her, he would do anything and that's exactly what she wants. She wants to convert him into her full blown toilet completely devoted to her caviar. Fantastic video for fantasy toilet slave fans!

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , FETISH , HUMAN FURNITURE
Keywords: humiliation , toilet , toilet slave , pee , piss , golden , caviar , latex , yuliya , financial domination , pov , point-of-view , nectar , urine , toilet throne

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

stachoo

Do Not Fail Mistress 1

General:
Name: CSFEM_rw-do-not-fail-mistress-p01
Size: 170.92 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:47, 2993 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Do Not Fail Mistress 1
You all know that Mistress Bijou is an excellent equestrian with really beautiful riding form and strict control of her pony. In this video, she wants to see just how long her pony can last beneath her, as she rides him non-stop until he has no more left to give. She demonstrates excellent rein control and use of the riding crop when necessary.

She tests his obedience as well as his endurance the entire video, and towards the end, she makes him do donkey lifts and she even slides onto his neck for some extremely difficult neck riding endurance exercises.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , HUMAN FURNITURE , PONYPLAY , RIDING , FETISH
Keywords: mistress t , pushups , foot fetish , bijou steal , young domme , shoulder riding , all-fours , human furniture , saddles , whips , spurs , bridle , reins

Download:

stachoo

Fucked Meat for She-Gods

Starring: Goddess Brianna, Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Fucked Meat for She-Gods
Format: mp4
Size: 649.32 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:30, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Brianna and Mistress Kendra James have their slut stretched out and ready for their big cocks. The women first fuck his mouth hard and then give him the ass-pounding of his life. This slave has NEVER been fucked by the She-Gods before and now they are stuffing his holes full of their strap-on dick, every inch filling him up hard and deep. The Mistresses are so rough with his holes, there might not be much left of him by the time they are finished! Goddess Brianna, Kendra James
Tags: BDSM, Boot Fetish, Female Domination, Femdom, pegging, Slut Training, Strap-on

Download:

stachoo

Made to Suffer

Starring: Goddess Brianna, Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Made to Suffer
Size: 743.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:33, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

The slave needs to suffer even more if he is to please the She-Gods Mistress Kendra James and Goddess Brianna. The Mistresses take turns whipping his back to ribbons with wonderful aim and accuracy. The slave suffers with every lash and the women grin and yell at him to suffer even more. He is shredded by the time they are finished and the women admire their handy-work. All slaves must suffer to the will of the She-Gods. Goddess Brianna, Kendra James
Tags: Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom, Whipping

Download:

stachoo

Cum For Our Hot Bodies

Starring: Dahlia Rain, Goddess Tangent

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Cum For Our Hot Bodies
Size: 501.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:47, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Tangent and Dahlia Rain want you to whip out your cock and stroke to their hot bodies. You love the way their latex dresses hug their curves and you wish you could run your pathetic tongue all over them and worship them, but you can't. You're just a slave, THEIR slave, and you will cum for them and show them what a horny weak and pathetic bitch you are. You know you need it. Do as they say, and eat it all up! Dahlia Rain, Goddess Tangent
Tags: Femdom, Femdom POV, JOI, Masturbation Instruction

Download:

stachoo

I'll sit on your face

Starring: Dominant Kira

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-kira-01-hd
Size: 156.53 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:21, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Tied up by the young face sitting mistress the loser is now being used as a face sitting slave beneath her. He doesn't want to be her living seat, but that does not concern Kira; she wants to sit on him, so she sits on him. She decides when he may get up again, and certainly not him. She sits on him as long as she sees fit. First she sits on top of him in her skin-tight sexy leggings, then she takes them off and he gets her plump buttocks smack in the middle of his face. Like it or not, she sits down!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download:

stachoo

Smell my panties

Starring: Sexy Mercedes

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-mercedes-10-hd
Size: 129.88 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:23, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

It is time for Mercedes servant to serve as a cushion. She wants him to smell her panties and be a facesitting slave. With her black panties she sits down smack on his face. So he can only choose to either not breathe at all - or smell her ass!

Download:

stachoo

How long can you stand the face sitting

Starring: Facesitting dominatrix Svenja

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-svenja-06-hd
Size: 163.98 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:34, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Svenja's slave is continually used as living seat. She is testing how long he can stand under to be beneath her face sitting ass. Again and again she pressed her butt while firmly against his face, just the way Svenja likes it. Full weight face sitting is something Svenja uses as well to subdue her slave ? as an optimal method of education to increase the stamina of her slave. And she will extend the face sitting sessions, whether the seat cushion likes it or not.

Download:

stachoo

Sucking Sloppy Seconds

Starring: Evelyn Claire

General:
Name: FE_Sucking Sloppy Seconds
Size: 1.01 GB
Video: avc1, 00:14:11, 10076 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 123 Kbps, 48 Khz

Seductress Mistress Evelyn Claire has a special surprise treat in store for her footboy. She just got home from a long foot session and that slaves spit is still coated all over her bare naked soles. To make it that much more humiliating the first slave didn't just suck them but also gave a nice big cum load all over her toes. She lets her footboy know exactly what he is sucking off as her feet are deep down his throat. All he can do is embrace the sloppy seconds hoping he does a better job at worshipping her feet than the first boy.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: evelyn claire, sucking sloppy seconds.

Download:

stachoo

Sized Up Slut POV

Starring: Emily Willis

General:
Name: FE_Sized Up Slut POV
Size: 772.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:36, 10061 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Emily Willis knows your ass is ready to size up for your biggest cock yet. She has complete and total faith that you will be a very good boy and lay on your back with your ass completely open for her. Yes, it will hurt as first but then you will feel a pleasure like you have never felt before as this gigantic strap-on slides in your willing ass. Mistress Emily is going to give you the pounding you deserve as you stroke your cock like a good boy and cum all over yourself. You will be trained to only cum with a huge dick in your ass and Mistress Emily Willis will guide you stroke by stroke by stroke.

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, FEMALE DOMINATION, STRAP-ON, JOI, PEGGING.
Keywords: emily willis, next level strap-on pov.

Download:

stachoo

Worship Brianna

Starring: Brianna Rose

General:
Name: FE_Worship Brianna
Size: 762.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:31, 9997 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Come closer slave and take a long look at every part of me as you kneel in my presence. I bet your cock is already twitching just thinking about all the nasty things you would love me to do to you. Look at how soft and smooth my feet are as you imagine them wrapped around your dripping cock wanting to explode. Now take your hands off your dick as I don't want you to cum to soon. You will be a good boy for me and show just how devoted and obedient you can truly be for your Mistress.

I want to watch you edge in my presence as you are going to work hard for that orgasm to please me. Now put your hand back on that cock and start stroking as you stare at these big, beautiful tits wishing you could suck on them. You know you are completely weak for every part of me but that is exactly what I love about you. I love that you would do anything to please me especially giving me ownership of the one thing you love the most..your cock! It is mine and only mine and I will tell you exactly what I want you to do with it. Don't stop stroking for me slave as the fun has only just begun...

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, JOI, TIT WORSHIP.
Keywords: brianna rose.

Download:

stachoo

Trampling and neck standing!

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Trampling and neck standing!
Size: 850.89 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:43, 17547 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Candy, Loren and Sasha... It's fantastic what these girls are doing! I can't get enough of them! Now these girls prove that how much they enjoy if they can trample their slave. All the slave's body is used and they don't spare him... ;) Stepping from the head to the legs, while they stop to stand on his neck and head. Hmmm.. You have to watch it, even more times!

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: trampling, candy, sasha, loren, neck, foot, feet.

Download:

stachoo

Lucy (NEW GIRL), Candy and Loren trampling in high heels!

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Lucy (NEW GIRL), Candy and Loren trampling in high heels!
Size: 843.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:26, 18110 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Hi There! Here is the NEW girl Lucy! She is a beginner yet, but Candy and Loren show her how to do this very good... ;) She start to feel it very quick and don't feel sorry about the slave! In the beginning she is more relaxed, but after a very few minutes she enjoy it more and more the situation, and, to see the slave is suffering! Of course the two experienced, Loren and Candy brings their maximum and show who is the boss... ;)

Keywords: trampling, lucy, candy, loren, high heels.

Download:

stachoo

Three Girls hard trampling!

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Three Girls hard trampling!
Size: 994.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:46, 17749 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

The 3 girls brings the maximum again! I don't really know what to write exactly, so many things happening in this clip.. Many times I wrote, but it's really fantastic sight what they do!! Stepping, jumping on all of their slave's body, on the neck and face, while they enjoying so much, that You have to see!! Can't get enough of them...

Keywords: trampling, candy, loren, lucy, shoes, hard.

Download:

stachoo

Keeping Eye Contact

General:
Name: MAS_MEN ARE SLAVES#2014-01-13#Keeping Eye Contact##
Size: 186.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:28, 5669 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

It's important to maintain eye contact with your female owner while she tortures you. To Vanessa it's a sign of respect, but she also loves to see the determination in their eyes as her men suffer and endure pain for her. Keep that eye contact while she shocks your cock, show her the respect she deserves and please her with your suffering like a good slave.

Download:

stachoo

Busting Balls And Grinding Heels

General:
Name: MAS_MEN ARE SLAVES#2014-01-15#Busting Balls And Grinding Heels##
Size: 356.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:10, 6784 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Seems like when Miss Bliss and Pandora are relaxing there are still slaves nearby suffering in some way or another. Miss Bliss loves wearing high heels, and loves them even more when they are resting on slave flesh, her heels biting into his skin while he endures as her footstool. Pandora on the other hand seems to like draping her leg off the side of the couch and randomly bashing it into the slave's balls, who apparently is lying on the floor next to her for this very purpose. With balls and skin being tortured now the girls can relax and chat.

Download:

stachoo

Sadistic Dani

General:
Name: MAS_MEN ARE SLAVES#2014-01-17#Sadistic Dani##
Size: 723.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:04, 6542 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Is Dani a little sadistic? Well yeah she kind of is. She takes delight in making the male gender suffer, leaving permanent whip marks on their fresh skin for them to always remember under whose hand they suffered. That is what this slave is learning right about now as following a kiss of the whip and a kiss of her hand, Dani gets to work carving his back. It brings a smile to her face as his suffering continues and the marks on his back increase, good that just means the whipping will continue until her sadistic thirst is quenched.

Download: