Hard Uggs Trampling by Angry Mistress Amberleigh

General:
Name: VAR_Hard Uggs Trampling by Angry Mistress Amberleigh
Format: mp4
Size: 1017.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:31, 10388 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 121 Kbps, 44 Khz

Hard Uggs Trampling by Angry Mistress Amberleigh

Ohhh I don't know what to say really. Mistress Amberleigh is coming back home and what she finds out that her slave smoke a cigarette, which is very, very bad mistake of course. Now the mistress is becoming very angry about it and she has to punish the slave very hard and guess what. The mistress will stomp him without any care of course. She is saying to the pathetic slave "You have to be damaged" and things like that. You can enjoy completely full weight trampling with these boots with very rough soles. Also full standing on his head as well. The mistress can't get enough of him. Stomping on his hand, on his fingers, just all over. He has got trouble with breathing as she tramples his stomach a lot, but she doesn't care. And the slave has to lick the soles of the boots of course... A lot of action...

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, LEATHER FETISH, STOMPING, BOOT DOMINATION, LEATHER PANTS.
Keywords: head standing, arms trampling, fingers trampling, humiliation, hard female domination.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

stachoo

Live Ball-Kicking Webcam Show

General:
Name: AMG_BallkickingWebcamShow_(Internet HD 1080p)
Size: 901.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:19, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Live Ballkicking Webcam Show

Goddess Randi is doing a Femdom webcam show for her fans using a live slave that she just got off the internet. (She gets requests all the time from potential slaves begging to serve her in any way that she may want to use them.) After an introduction, she turns her computer so her fans can watch LIVE online while she uses this slave's balls as a "target practice" and kicks its balls in as hard as she wants for her fans' entertainment. And of course her boyfriend is right there to watch and encourage her as well while he lays in bed and laughs after each kick. They love using slaves for stuff like this.
Randi decides that the more the fans tip her online, the harder she will kick her slave in the nuts for them! Unfortunately for the slave, the tips, tributes, and donations come ROLLING in! Along with request after request to "Kick him HARDER, Goddess!!!" LOL Obviously the fans at home jerking off behind their computers couldn't care less about the slaves pain and suffering. And neither do Goddess Randi or her boyfriend- all they are thinking about is the $$$ that is rolling in and how long they are going to FUCK after they discard this fat kick-bag loser.
These are some of the hardest kicks Goddess Randi has ever delivered to a slave's nuts. She LOVED the fact that she makes $$$ from this while the slave has to stand their and TAKE it- and all he gets is all the pain! So pathetic. And her pointed-toe boots did some serious damage. This slave was basically put "out of commission" when Goddess was done kicking its balls in because it was leaking the "red stuff" out of the tip of its dick from internal bleeeding she had caused it. (Although she obviously didn't care- she just laughed at it, threw it in its cage, and climbed into bed to fuck her boyfriend...)

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BOOT DOMINATION, CUCKOLDING.
Keywords: goddess worship, footjobs, foot worship, cbt, cages, cages.

Download:

stachoo

Bad Santa!

Starring: Rebekah

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1267-Bad Santa!
Size: 454.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:23, 2988 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

This womanizing pervy Santa has picked the wrong sexy elf to mess with - Rebekah is going to give him a pair of balls so red they could be used as reindeer's noses! Rebekah looks awesome in (and spilling out of!) her little sexy Santa outfit as she kicks, knees, punches, crushes and otherwise ballbusts Santa Nad's testicles.

Published Monday 1st of May 2017
Keywords: kicking, kneeing, lingerie, punching, squeezing, heels, trampling, slapping, rebekah.
Category: BALLBUSTING

Download:

stachoo

When Andrea Dipre Met Nikki Whiplash part I

Starring: Nikki

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1268-When Andrea Dipre Met Nikki Whiplash part I
Size: 330.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:50, 2986 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Andrea Dipré recently visited the UK to meet Ballbusting Queen Nikki Whiplash and to submit his balls to her for busting. In this clip Nikki gets to know Andrea and his big balls by repeatedly kicking, kneeing and crushing them until he is sobbing in agony on the floor.

Published Thursday 6th of April 2017
Keywords: kicking, dresses and skirts, kneeing, squeezing, trampling, boots, nikki, dungeon, pvc & fetish.

Download:

stachoo

When Andrea Dipre Met Nikki Whiplash part II

Starring: Nikki

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1269-When Andrea Dipre Met Nikki Whiplash part II
Size: 271.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:11, 2982 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Andrea Dipré's balls get to meet Nikki's legendary Adidas Ballbreaker trainers in this clip. Nikki gives Andrea's swollen sore balls even more pain when she kicks him over and over, until Andrea is sure he has been castrated!

Published Thursday 13th of April 2017
Keywords: kicking, dresses and skirts, trainers/flat shoes, nikki, dungeon, pvc & fetish.

Download:

stachoo

Furniture Doesn't Talk 3

General:
Name: CSFEM_lma-furniture-doesn't-talk-p03-f
Format: wmv
Size: 142.51 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:29, 2995 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Furniture Doesn't Talk 3
This is the final clip in this outstanding series. Busty Glam Goddess Samantha continues to use her slave's face as a pure object to sit on while she takes her lunch break. The crushing power of her full weight and gorgeous ass on his face is really evident by his suffering levels. But the poor seat cushion is not allowed to complain.

Everyone knows, FURNITURE DOESN'T TALK... and Goddess Samantha makes sure he doesn't. brootle, relentless, merciless face sitting... all the time... using him as a total object beneath her gorgeous ass.

Mistress:
Samantha, Goddess

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , ASS GRINDING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: samantha , smothering , ass sniffing , upskirt , young domme , stink , diva , high heels , tattoos , blonde , jeans shorts , butt drops , face sitting

Download:

stachoo

Every Princess Needs a Sissy Maid

General:
Name: CSFEM_di-every-princess-needs-a-sissymaid
Size: 108.33 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:56, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Every Princess Needs a Sissy Maid
I have decided that I would like MY own personal sissy maid. You would clean up MY room, do all MY chores and service ME in any way I demand. I show you how I would dress you up and I have so much fun humiliating you in the process. The wigs, the breast forms, the makeup and the lingerie would look so cute on you. Naturally this is all preparation for when I frc you to undergo a complete transformation into MY permanent sissy maid.

You certainly won't be needing that tiny little thing you call a penis anymore. It serves no purpose in MY world. Do you want to be MY personal sissy maid? Get this video and let's see if you can make the grade. I'm VERY fussy about who is eventually going to be MY girl.

Mistress:
Ami, Princess

Category: FORCED CROSSDRESSING
Related Categories: BI-SEXUAL , CROSSDRESSER , FORCED FEM , GENDER TRANSFORMATION , MAID FETISH
Keywords: princess ami , sissy maid , breast forms , makeup , wigs , lingerie , small penis humiliation , degradation , lipstick

Download:

stachoo

Life Under My Ass 1

General:
Name: CSFEM_lma-life-under-my-ass-p01
Size: 173.71 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:54, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Life Under My Ass 1
Mistress Melody is all dolled up, and out on the town, and as she is in the mood for facesitting without interruption, she has gotten her slave tipsy, on whiskey, so he doesn't put up any fight while she smothers him. He lays passed out on the chaise lounge, only his bow tie and pants still on. Melody lifts her frilly dress revealing a garter belt but no stockings... ummm, what man would not fall to his knees to worship such a divine Goddess!

She attaches the straps to the slaves bow tie and then plays with his nipples while sitting on his face. Great camera angles capture Melody's long lean legs and great ass while she enjoys her champagne while sitting on her slave, getting up only long enough to tease you with her sexy body and then sitting back down on his face where you get a nice tease of her pussy lips. Near the end, she drags the slave onto the floor and again makes herself comfortable on his face.

Mistress:
Melody, Mistress

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , ASS GRINDING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: melody , smothering , ass sniffing , upskirt , young domme , stink , diva , high heels , tattoos , blonde , jeans shorts , butt drops , face sitting

Download:

stachoo

Jerk Like We Tell You

Starring: Goddess Brianna, Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Jerk Like We Tell You
Size: 388.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:30, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Brianna and Kendra James want you to stroke yourself for them just as they tell you to. Get on your knees like a bitch and listen to what these two Goddesses have to say. I won't spoil it for you, you will just have to see for yourself exactly how fast and slow they want you to stroke your pathetic dicklet for them. Don't keep them waiting, slave! Goddess Brianna, Kendra James
Tags: Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Humiliation, JOI, Masturbation Instruction

Download:

stachoo

40 Days and Milked

Starring: Jamie Valentine

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_40 Days and Milked
Size: 576.51 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:39, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jamie Valentine the slave for 40 straight days and has had him in chastity, working for her in the yard and doing everything she says. She decides to milk him, but it's not going to be that easy. She edges him and teases him with her body first, remind him of what he is not worthy of. "Your Goddess deserves every single drop of filth from these balls, do you understand me slave?" Mistress Jamie asks him. She finally drains him dry, and feeds him his disgusting filth. Jamie Valentine
Tags: CBT, Female Domination, Femdom, Handjobs, Masturbation Instruction, Milking

Download:

stachoo

You Like It When We Call You A Loser

General:
Name: AMG_YouLikeWhenWeCallYouLoserWindows Media Video V11_8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video
Size: 484.54 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:59, 7946 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

You Like It When We Call You A Loser

We know you, We know your type. A helpless, weak, insignificant, submissive little groveler. Throwing yourself at Our feet, whimpering, cowering, spewing words of love and adoration as We humiliate and dehumanize you. You like it when We call you a loser- or any other mean, abusive names We can think of. You can't help but watch your cock grow and grow with each cruel insult We hurl right to your face. The meaner We are to you, the more We laugh right in your face, the harder you get- and in that case, you'll be getting very HARD today! We LOVE degrading you and exposing you for the hand-humping FAGGOT that you are. Come get the verbal abuse you crave, LOSER. Maybe if you do a fantastic job worshipping Our goddess feet, Me an Princess Lynna will give you a countdown at the end and relieve your aching balls and puny dick sliming all over the floor... LOL!

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM POV, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: femdom, female domination, humiliation, cum countdown, pov.

Download:

stachoo

Introducing to You Mistress Adreena

General:
Name: VAR_Introducing to You Mistress Adreena
Size: 1.14 GB
Video: avc1, 00:10:12, 15791 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 174 Kbps, 44 Khz

Introducing to You Mistress Adreena

This clip peaked at position #2 in the Trampling Category
You know Mistress Krush very well. But do you know Mistress Adreena ? Let me introduce you to.She is a very good friend of Mistress Krush.
Both of them looking so stunning dressed in leather trousers wearing their beautiful high heeled boots they are ready to do some double trampling for fun. Well the slave has to suffer, so that's his problem. They are playing the game ''The Floor is Lava'' which means they can't step on the floor, but on the slave slave instead. And they are standing on top of him most of time during the clip. In the first 5 minutes the ladies are using his front and the rest of the clip they are enjoying the trampling on his back. The double trampling is really taking place here.
The slave is noisy and the mistresses are not quite happy about it. That means he is suffering more and as you can see he is really moaning in pain. But the ladies are just having fun doing that. There will be some stomping, jumping, heels digging, hands trampling and a couple of slow motions for some beautiful moments.

Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, LEATHER, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER PANTS.
Keywords: mistress krush, mistress adreena, leather boots trampling, high heels trampling, pointy toe leather boots, double trouble, double trampling, hands trampling, humiliation, female domination.

Download:

stachoo

Wrapped Up in Cling Film

General:
Name: VAR_Wrapped Up in Cling Film
Size: 724.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:59, 11150 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 115 Kbps, 44 Khz

Wrapped Up in Cling Film

Goddess Vivienne l'Amour. You know her very well from the previous clips - 'Introducing you Goddess Vivienne l'Amour', 'Arranging a Party', 'Filthy Trampling by Goddess Vivienne l'Amour' and The Poor Slave'. Such a merciless Goddess. Another punishment for slave Elvis. This time he is wrapped up in cling film lying down on the cold hard floor inside the prison cell, so he can't move too much. Goddess Vivienne is coming back to have some fun with him bringing him some crisps, but the crisps will be crushed. Basically slave Elvis will be trampled absolutely full weight and Goddess Vivienne looks so beautiful standing on him as she totally loves the fact that he is beneath her riding boots helpless and he can't move and that's the place where he belongs. The slave is struggling a lot in this clip and he is moaning in pain. Obviously that punishment is too much for him. Poor slave. You know Goddess Vivienne l'Amour already and her style of domination. She is wearing brown leather riding boots, white jodhpurs and black leather jacket in this clip. A lot of Verbal Humiliation as well.

Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FOOD & OBJECT CRUSH, STOMPING.
Keywords: goddess vivienne l'amour, riding boots, riding mistress, humiliation, full weight trampling, filthy riding boots.

Download:

stachoo

Immortal Kombat 3

General:
Name: VAR_Immortal Kombat 3
Size: 1.11 GB
Video: avc1, 00:30:21, 5023 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Immortal Kombat 3

Long since retired Jax has been enjoying the good life after taking the top cash prize at the last tournament. His old flame Sonya has come over to see if she ca get in on some of the money. Jax isn't having any of it after rejecting her advances. She tries to use her old powers of seduction to win him over but he isn't falling for it. She gets fed up and challenges him to a fight. he raises the bar when he tells her if she wins she will get the money, but if he wins he will finish her for good. She agrees and the two square up and deliver one of the best and most free flowing fights we've shot to date!! A truly awesome fantasy style fight full of surprises, sexy seduction and devastating blows!

Starring: Sasha Foxxx, Rocky Wolff

Clip features: Fantasy Fighting, Sound FX, Music, Kicking, punching, Forced Kissing, Groping, ch0king, ground and pounds, superheroine, ballbusting.

Category: MIXED FIGHTING
Related Categories: FANTASIES, KICKING, SUPERHEROINES, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: sasha foxxx, rocky wolff, punching, sound fx, fantasy fighting, sonya blade, mortal kombat, jax.

Download:

stachoo

Ball Stomping

General:
Name: VAR_Ball Stomping
Size: 79.85 MB
Video: avc1, 00:02:10, 4907 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ball Stomping

Victoria practices stomping balls with her feet. Her 'volunteer' was told to lay down on the floor for this one. Victoria stomps on his balls and smashes them with her feet and toes. She wraps up the session with some hard heel stomps on his swollen nuts.

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ballbusting, victoria pops, nuts, ball busting, balls, kick balls, kicking balls, ballbusting games, black and blue balls, store id, ball stomp, ball stomping.

Download:

stachoo

Worship Princess Nikki!

General:
Name: AMG_PrincessNikki-Worship-N-Cum-8 MbpsHD
Size: 823.46 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:13:31, 7975 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Worship Princess Nikki!

Princess Nikki is so confident at this point that she is simply lounging around Mean Girl Manor and DEMANDING and EXPECTING to be catered to and WORSHIPPED by all males in her presence. While laying out, she decides to make one of the cretins kiss her feet as a sign of it acknowledging her SUPERIORITY. Of course, it dutifully does as it is commanded by a superior female. Then she makes it smell and remove her stockings while she laughs and enjoys her cigarette...now it is time for it to truly WORSHIP her- by licking and kissing her bare feet. She thinks this is hilarious. What a fucking loser.
Eventually Princess Nikki decides to make this male "perform" for HER. (What a change from what she is used to!) So while she reclines, relaxes, and watches in comfort, this slave needs to KNEEL before her on the hard concrete pavement and stroke it's cock for Princess Nikki while she mocks it. She even shoves one of her feet in the loser's mouth while slamming the other foot up into it's balls!! And all the while, the slave HAS to keep its dick hard for her and CUM on HER command!
Hilarious...and pathetic.

Category: FORCED MALE ORGASM
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FORCED MALE ORGASM, FOOT FETISH, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FORCED EJACULATIONS.
Keywords: goddess worship, footjobs, foot worship.

Download:

stachoo

A Productive Strap On Day

Starring: Nina Dolci

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_A Productive Strap On Day
Size: 440.87 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:06, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Miss Nina Dolci commands her slave cock whore to lube up her strap on cock so she can slide it in his man pussy. Her slave follows her orders well and gags over Miss Nina's thick cock, making her very happy. Miss Nina then bends her slutty subby slave over and fills his whore ass with her strap on cock. Miss Nina Dolci spanks his sissy ass while she fucks him deep and hard. Nina Dolci
Tags: Dildo Play, Femdom Sex, Strap-on

Download:

stachoo

Degraded by Aileen Taylor - he becomes her ass slave

Starring: Sexy Mistress Aileen Taylor

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-aileen-taylor-03-hd
Size: 175.21 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:00, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Well, how do you like it down there, beneath the ass of Mistress Aileen? The slave is tied up, helpless and at the mercy of Mistress Aileen. She uses him shamelessly. She sits smack in the middle of his face, for a long time and very intensively. His nose gets flattened and he is allowed to breathe only when Mistress Aileen allows him to. This means total enjoyment for Aileen Taylor and no air for her face sitting slave. Aileen's divine ass fits perfectly on his face and she presses down relentlessly on his mouth and nose. The ass slave has to inhale her ass smell, whether he wants to or not, he has no chance to escape the mistress who skilfully controls his breathing.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download:

stachoo

I love smelling ass

Starring: Dominant Jana H

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-jana-h-02-hd
Size: 179.59 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:08, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Jana humiliates her slave. Jana simply loves ass smelling. She gets really horny when her submissive loser is lying beneath her ass and has to inhale her intimate scent. She sits down firmly on the loser?s face and calls him a dirty bitch who deserves no better. Jana intends to stay seated on his face for quite a while. Again and again he has to inhale her smell. He is demoted to be her ass smeller and has to keep his mouth shut. She sits down on top of him with her full weight and enjoys the "full weight face sitting?. First she sits down so that he has to inhale the fragrance of her cunt, and then she turns around. Her Buttocks firmly enclose his face and his nose is pressed against her asshole. Come on, now, ass smeller - smell my ass, breathe in, deeply!

Download:

stachoo

2 BBW girls use their facesitting slave

Starring: BBW friends Bibi & Tina D

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-bibi_tina-d-01-hd
Size: 114.6 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:57, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

The two BBW girls Bibi and Tina once again have great fun. Their slave gets buried beneath their mighty asses. They want to play some face sitting games with him and are pressing down on his face and his nose with their fat asses. Wow! That?s a lot of weight with these two fat dominant girls who use her slave as a toy for face sitting. They love it and her slave can hear them laugh.

Download: