Boy/Girl Young Chicks & Old men / StepDad & StepDaughter

revodrink

Adrianna Jade - My 18 Year Old Stepdaughter Got Caught Moaning My Name!

Free Download>>> K2S(2.46 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:35:19 | 2.46 GB | mp4, 3840x2160

I walked in the door and immediately heard my 18 yo stepdaughter moaning my name and caught her playing with her tight pink pussy. She says that she's been fantasizing about me ever since she turned 18, and that she wants to have her first experience with an older guy. After making her promise not to tell her mother, I decided to give her some hands on sex ed.

old & young, teen, blowjob

Thumbnails:

Best wishes! :)

revodrink

Emma Rosie - I'm Gonna Buttfuck Your Firstborn 2
2023-07-21

Free Download>>> K2S(1.65 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:41:44 | 1.65 GB | mp4, 1920x1080

Will Pounder's driving across town to a client's house when he notices Emma Rosie jogging nearby. She looks super cute in her tight running outfit, so Will can't help but eyeball her from his car as he waits at a red light. It seems like Emma can feel his eyes on her since she decides to flash him her titties as she runs by him with a cute little giggle.

Anal, Blonde, Piercings, Small Tits, Teen, Tattoo, Old/Young, Petite, Facial, Ass to mouth, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Face Fucking, Doggystyle

Thumbnails:

revodrink

Liz Ocean, Boris Lander - Everybody Does It (852)
2023-07-13

Free Download>>> K2S(1.22 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:23:29 | 1.22 GB | mp4, 1920x1080

balls-licking, bedroom, big-dick, blowjob, close-up, cum-swallow, cunnilingus, doggy-style, handjob, kissing, missionary, natural-tits, skinny, striptease, cumshot, old-young

Thumbnails:

revodrink

Theodora Day - My Step-Dad'S Pheromones

Free Download>>> K2S(1.47 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:34:39 | 1.47 GB | mp4, 1920x1080

old & young, teen, blowjob, Anal, Gonzo, Hardcore

Thumbnails:

revodrink

Like Leya - Wild fuck at geography lesson
Released: July 9, 2023

Free Download>>> K2S(1.58 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:27:08 | 1.58 GB | mp4, 1920x1080

Like Leya gives her student a private geography lesson. She tells him about the world, the oceans, continents, and other stuff, but he keeps paying attention only to her long legs and yummy pussy hiding under her mini skirt. Finally, she gives up the hope of teaching him something and climbs on the table to show her sweet hole. The lesson ends with a deep blowjob and a wild fuck right on the table.

Brunette, Student, Teacher, old & young, teen, blowjob, pussy licking, cunnilingus

Thumbnails:

revodrink

Ciel Tokyo (22), Renato (48) - Older man Renato falls for his hot young Japanese tutor Ciel Tokyo and fucks her on the couch (15069)
16-07-2023

Free Download>>> K2S(1.08 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:28:03 | 1.08 GB | mp4, 1920x1080

Renato is planning a vacation to Japan and would like to learn some Japanese words before going on his trip. Luckily, one of his friends knows a Japanese young lady who frequently teaches the Japanese language and momentarily she's also available to give Renato his very first lesson. Renato hurries over to his friend's place and is pleasantly surpirsed when his meets his female Japanese tutor. Her name is Ciel Tokyo and she's a beautiful young Asian lady and Renato is blown away by her stunning good looks. His sexy Japanese tutor also feels attracted to this older man and there already seems to be a certain chemistry between the both of them. Renato senses it as well and he's not surprised by the effect he seems to have on this gorgeous Japanese girl. Even though he's pushing 50, Renato is a handsome man who is still in great shape and get's plenty of attention from women half his age. It promises to be an interesting first lesson to say the least.
They sit next to each other on the couch and Ciel Tokyo tries to teach her older male student a couple of words. Renato tries the best he can and concentrates on the difficult Japanese words. His sexy Japanese tutor appreciates his efforts, but already has her mind set on something completely different than teaching these boring Japanese words. Ever since Renato stepped into the room she feels sexually attracted to him and these feelings only get stronger sitting next to him. Normally, Ciel Tokyo isn't into older guys, but Renato seems special and she simply wants to have this experienced and handsome older man. After a short while of teaching Renato she can't control herself any longer and kisses the old man on the lips. Renato is taken by surprise, but eagerly kisses her back. Within no time they are kissing each other passionately and are overcome by feelings of pure lust.
Old man Renato takes down the top and bra of his sexy Asian tutor and sucks her hard nipples. Ciel Tokyo has small natural titties and she moans as Renato sucks her small boobs. The Japanese teen is very horny and can't wait to get Renato's pants off. The old man's cock is already hard and Ciel Tokyo first licks his balls before taking Renato's cock in her mouth. She loves giving head and sucks his hard cock like a pro. His horny Japanese tutor surely knows her way around a dick and Renato enjoys the sucking skills of this Asian teen. The old man likes to give oral sex as well as receiving it and he soon takes down her skirt, pulls aside her panties and starts licking her shaved pussy. Ciel Tokyo absolutely loves having her pussy eaten and moans with pleasure when Renato inserts his fingers in her wet shaved pussy while licking her tight vagina as well.
By now, the older man is ready to fuck this young Asian lady and he lies her naked teen body on the couch. He positions himself behind her and when she opens her legs Renato sticks his hard cock up her shaved pussy. She's tight, but soon his cock moves up and down her wet vagina as he sidefucks his Japanese tutor. It feels great and they can't stop fucking each other in various positions. Ciel Tokyo gets on top of old man Renato and he fucks her in the reverse cowgirl way. It's old and young sex at its best as the old guy keeps slamming her hot shaved pussy. He finally gets the horny Asian teen on all fours and doggystyles her until he feels his dick is about to explode. Ciel Tokyo gets on her knees and waits for Renato to give her a facial. The older man finally climaxes and shoots his load all over the Japanese teen's open mouth. She tastes his cum and realizes Renato is the hottest male student she's ever had. If it's up to her there are many more lessons to come.

Blowjob, Cum, Facial, Hardcore, Old & Young, Shaved, Pussy Licking, Doggystyle, Teen, Old Man, Big Nipples, Dressed and Naked, Small tits, Asian, Boobs, Cum in Mouth, Cunnilingus, Fingering, Japanese, Mature & Young, Nipples, Pussy Eating, Bra, Naked on the Sofa, Thong, Reverse Cowgirl, Moaning, Red Lips, Cum on Face, Big Pussy Lips, Polished Nails, Cock Sucking, Sucking Dick, Fuck, Tit Sucking, Side Fuck, Fucking, Shaved Pussy, Teen Pussy

Thumbnails:

revodrink

Lana Lelani, Jador - An Irresistible Penis (853)
2023-07-20

Free Download>>> K2S(1.23 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:23:42 | 1.23 GB | mp4, 1920x1080

blowjob, brunette, close-up, cum-swallow, cunnilingus, doggy-style, handjob, kissing, natural-tits, skinny, striptease, tattoo, cumshot, old-young

Thumbnails:

revodrink

Summer Vixen || Peter Fitzwell - Sexy blonde Summer Vixen wants that older cock deep inside her / 31971
2023-07-28

Free Download>>> K2S(2.74 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:31:53 | 2.74 GB | mp4, 1920x1080

merican, Ball licking, Big Dick, Blonde, Blow Job, Caucasian, Cum in Mouth, Deepthroating, Hairy bush, Hairy Pussy, Hazel Eyes, Natural Tits, Small Natural Tits, Small Tits, Tattoos

Thumbnails:

revodrink

Layla Jenner - All-Natural teen Layla Jenner loves fucking her friend's older dad (31939)
2023-07-06

Free Download>>> K2S(7.83 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:44:04 | 7.83 GB | mp4, 4096x2160

Layla Jenner is staying at her friend's place while her place is being fumigated for termites, but it so happens to be the same weekend that her friend is on a trip with her boyfriend. There's nothing to worry about though because her friend's dad welcomes her into the guest bedroom, but he accidentally catches of glimpse of her in the shower. Layla isn't too upset as she does have a thing for older men...and since her friend is out of town she decides to spend her time playing with her friend's dad's cock!

Old & Young, Small Natural Tits, Straight, Oral Sex, Skinny, Teen

Thumbnails:

revodrink

Chad White, Myra Moans - My Virginity is a Burden VI

Free Download>>> K2S(1.45 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:47:39 | 1.45 GB | mp4, 1920x1080

old & young, teen, blowjob, pussy licking, cunnilingus

Thumbnails:

revodrink

Renato (48), Sandy Morrison (18) - Hot teeny Sandy Morrison begs for anal sex from her strapping stepfather (15133)
01-08-2023

Free Download>>> K2S(1.80 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:38:23 | 1.80 GB | mp4, 1920x1080

Anal, Blowjob, Cum, Hardcore, Old & Young, Pussy Licking, Doggystyle, Teen, Old ManTattoo, Dressed and Naked, Small tits, Braless, Cunnilingus, Fingering, Anal Sex, Pussy Eating, Undressing, Stepdaughter, Naked on the Sofa, Red Lips, Cock Sucking, Sucking Dick, Side Fuck, Shaved Pussy, Teen Pussy

Thumbnails:

revodrink

Jane Wilde - Family Gooning

Free Download>>> K2S(1.10 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:25:31 | 1.10 GB | mp4, 1920x1080

Daddy, you know I'm your jerk off assistant. You're not allowed to goon without your step daughter.. I just wish I could help you more. Why can't you use one of my other holes?

old & young, 18 & 19 Years Old, All Natural, Anal, Big Butts, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Daddy's Girl, Pawg, Petite, POV Sex, Rimming, Taboo, Teen

Thumbnails:

revodrink

Layla Jenner - A Taste for Older Men

Free Download>>> K2S(1.32 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:40:30 | 1.32 GB | mp4, 1920x1080

When Mike confronts his stepdaughter, Layla, about a guy he just saw jumping over the fence, she claims that she doesn't know anything about it. Mike knows she's lying, so he grounds her for two weeks. Layla confesses to her stepdad being attracted to older men and starts sucking Mike's cock to make him try and forget the whole thing. Still grounded, Layla gets more flirtatious with her stepdad and asks him to help soothe her throbbing pussy because it hurts so much. Even with Mike playing along, this is still not enough for the horny girl, so she tries to sneak out in the middle of the night to get the cock that she desperately needs. As she wakes Mike up, she begs him for forgiveness. Mike realizes that punishing her is not the solution, so he decides to give her the cock she craves for.

Old & Young, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Skinny, Teen, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, POV

Thumbnails:

revodrink

Chloe Heart, Felix - K1nky Words For 0ldje
2023-07-28

Free Download>>> K2S(1.20 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:23:05 | 1.20 GB | mp4, 1920x1080

AKA: Chloe Heart, Chlor Heart, Veronica, Veronika
Born: November 2004
Birthplace: Czech Republic
Measurements: 32B-24-35 / 84-61-89
Body Type: Slim
Height: 173 cm, 5 ft 8 in
Hair Colour: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Breasts: Small (Real)

Strong willed teacher meets strong willed student, resulting Chloe Heart to butt heads with 0ldje. Simple words to repeat, but the giggling teen likes the words like fuck and blowjob, words she would like to put into practice! It is a wonderful day outside and it is turning even better, Chloe pulls 0ldje out of his seat, unbuttons his pants and shows him the meaning of the word suck! Probably too complicated for her to write down, but what 0ldje did next is called cunnilingus, and it paves the way to them fucking. The horny brunette then climbs up on the old man, grabs his dick and lowers herself down, sliding his cock inside her. The outdoor ride gets the old man close to ejaculation and Chloe switches to sixty-nine so she can get that cum in her mouth.

balls-licking, blowjob, brunette, close-up, cum-licking, cum-on-body, cunnilingus, doggy-style, kissing, missionary, natural-tits, position-69, striptease, student, tattoo, cumshot, garden, old-young

Thumbnails:

revodrink

Beata Dohnanska & Dan Kreamer - Amazing Policewoman

Free Download>>> K2S(1.31 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:24:43 | 1.31 GB | mp4, 1920x1080

Blanche arrives in super-sexy police girl uniform to check out Dan Kreamer.
Dan is waiting with cock out ready to fuck Blanche's police-girl's arsehole. Blanche is ass-fucked standing up against the pole and the desk and then on the couch in various positions.
Eventually Dan pops his seed into Blanche's greedy arse on the kitchen stool

Anal, A2P, Creampie, Natural, BBW, Old & Young, Glasses, High Heels, Stockings, Skirts, Clothed, Cougar, Curvaceous, Voluptuous, Buxom, Big Areolas, Boobs, Big Tits, Busty, Chesty, Big Dick, Big Cock,
Butt, Big Ass, Arse, Backside, Bum, Rear, Bubble, Bottom, Booty, Bikini, Lingerie, Doggy, Cowgirl, Deepthroat, Spoons, Shaved, Brunette, Europe, Slavs, Czech

Thumbnails:

revodrink

Mila Milkshake - Who's My Favorite Girl?
2023-08-09

Free Download>>> K2S(1.24 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:39:40 | 1.24 GB | mp4, 1920x1080

Mila has always had a crush on her stepdad Ike. When she finds out that her parents are having relationship problems, she decides to step up and become Stepdaddy's favorite by giving him the things her mother won't do. The timing couldn't be more perfect as Mila bumps into Ike while jerking off in her room. She's one naughty stepdaughter and Ike is in desperate need of someone to properly play with his cock.

Anal, Handjob, Toys, Brunette, Cumshot, Posing, Voyeur, Blowjob, Deep Throat, POV, DoggyStyle, Missionary, Step Daughter, Step Father

Thumbnails:

revodrink

Anna Claire Clouds - Birthday Suit

Free Download>>> K2S(1.66 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:36:58 | 1.66 GB | mp4, 1920x1080

It's the 21st birthday of his stepdaughter (Anna Claire Clouds), and stepdaddy (Clarke Kent) expresses to her his concern that a photographer who she's posed for has suggestive pictures of young girls posed on the internet; what if he tries to get her to do so as well?
"I promise I'll be fine", she says, asserting that she's strong enough to look out for herself and doesn't need his over-protectiveness. She calls for a truce -no more arguing about it on her birthday, and daddy agrees, giving her a package with her birthday present inside. It's a pair of tickets to attend "The Phantom of the Opera" that very night -a sold-out, hot property still.
With only hours till the show, she's worried that she has nothing to wear -everyone gets dressed up in fancy clothes. "Maybe you should check your bedroom", daddy suggests, with a wry smile on his face. She rewards him with a ton of kisses, and daddy goes to get dressed in a rental tuxedo, with a limousine due to pick them up. That night they return home, both enthusiastic about how wonderful the play was. The night felt like a fairytale dream. She was the princess with her handsome prince, only her prince was a man she couldn't kiss. Surely he couldn't see her as a woman, let alone a woman with sex appeal? She longs for him to look at her with the same lust that her photographer does. She has an idea.. She suggests that daddy could take pictures of her wearing her elegant new gown. As a present to him, she suggests that they take pictures of her for his eyes only. Daddy takes the camera and obliges, starting with innocent glamour poses. "These look lovely", he comments while he works. She murmurs: "I don't want to look lovely, daddy. I want to look sexy".
"I want to do this just for you", she says, lowering the straps of her gown to unveil her beautiful breasts. Daddy looks astonished, but she whispers: "Take the picture, daddy", and he replies nervously, with hesitation, but agrees. He snaps several photos of her en deshabille, and she asks in a sultry voice: "Does it make you want to touch me?'. "I shouldn't say this, but I really do want to touch you, but obviously I can't -I shouldn't do that", he responds. Anna Claire leans forward and whispers: "I want to show you my birthday suit". He looks shocked, as she quickly slips off her dress and stands there naked except with her high heels still on. She walks over and kisses him on the lips. Getting on the bed, she whispers: "I want you to pull that cock out and put it in my mouth". Watch the taboo scene unfold...

old & young, Blondes, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot, Homewrecker, Natural, Stepdad, Taboo

Thumbnails:

revodrink

Hime Marie - Has Her Way With Stepdad

Free Download>>> K2S(1.01 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:25:23 | 1.01 GB | mp4, 1920x1080

Hime Marie's stepdad catches her playing video games despite her parents grounding her. The petite gamer girl has to think of a quick solution to keep her laptop, and knowing no man can resist her, she gives her stepdad a blowjob. Although her pink outfit looks cute on her, they still need to go to reveal her small tits and firm ass and not get in the way of a pussy licking. The brunette beauty gives another deepthroating blowjob before riding the big cock in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Thankfully, they're alone in the house, so Hime moans without holding back as her stepdad fucks her shaved pussy in missionary, spooning, doggystyle, and standing. He then pumps his dick until he cums in his naughty stepdaughter's open mouth.

Thumbnails:

revodrink

Iris Kiss Kiss - Passing Test With A Dick Inside

Free Download>>> K2S(1.99 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:34:11 | 1.99 GB | mp4, 1920x1080

Though Iris Kiss Kiss prefers to party hard the whole semester, time comes to pass the tests and exams. She comes to one of the teachers, hoping he will give her the best grade just because of her beautiful eyes, but he says no. Iris Kiss Kiss tries to beg him, but he says no. Finally, he surrenders to her charms and tells her there is a way out of this tricky situation, but it is tricky as well. He tells Iris Kiss Kiss that she needs to satisfy his sexual desires if she wants to get a good grade in return.

Thumbnails:

revodrink

Tasha Lustn, Greta Foss, Philippe - Stranger In The Woods (133)
2023-08-05

Free Download>>> K2S(1.11 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:25:04 | 1.11 GB | mp4, 1920x1080

old & young, russian girls, double-blowjob, kissing, cum-sharing, teen, balls-licking, tatoo, doggystyle, cowgirl, threesome, blonde, big-tits, natural-boobs, old-young, deepthroat

Thumbnails: