Amanda Verona Complete sets, are they here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOZZOO

they probably are, but i think a mod posts them so its not going to be free. u have to buy a premium acct. w/ whatever file host they use.

Moderator CM

never heard of buying a premium account? Supported 3 file hosts here and they keep changing then credit card info stolen. Could not find it asked if I could start a thread with no response, followed directions on how to post and was barred for 2 weeks without a clue. Was told a thread is on here but cannot find on search so I thought I would ask.

agnios

the thread is hidden 90% of the time. they put a new post up and unhide it for a day or two. you just have to be patient and lucky

Moderator CM

Well when I ask and get no reply for 5 weeks and 5 weeks of checking it seem like a BS move to ban somebody for 2 weeks without knowing what happened. I get it if I could see it but went out of my way to ask and then told they don't have time for it ?

smack124

If you hadn't noticed yet, this forum is an avenue for a couple of posters to make money off of the links. Unless they can make money off something it isn't getting posted here.

Dunrungill

never heard of buying a premium account? Supported 3 file hosts here and they keep changing then credit card info stolen. Could not find it asked if I could start a thread with no response, followed directions on how to post and was barred for 2 weeks without a clue. Was told a thread is on here but cannot find on search so I thought I would ask.
My advice would be to start using Bitcoin to pay the file hosting sites.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Moderator CM in future if you have a question feel free to use the PM/conversation section with me and i'll get it answered for you as soon as possible.

As for this question the sets are posted by CubaLibre and are locked in a hidden section for reupping/adding to when they are taken down, the thread appears on the main forum only for a short time. They only uses datafile as the host.

Moderator CM

Question answered!

I support the site, pay for all 3 file host....get my credit card info stolen, I work hard for my money. I think that's enough to earn a reply from any member who asks a question but to be suspended without explanation and then told I have no time to answer your question is poor business/management for anybody. Who supports that?

Anyway I'm over it and appreciate the prompt polite reply, cheers :)

CheeksMcButt

That's a great, but much of the content on this board in inaccessible for CM's reasons, combined with your OWN RULE #8.

"Don't post filehost links that require registration or purchase of a premium account to download the file."

I will never use any of the file hosts "recommended" on this site because they are either run by shady people, or they are unreliable at best.

What's worse than someone who "Steals" content from these sites? Someone who steals it and makes money off of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
The rules are not mine and i don't agree with most of them but i don't own or pay for the web hosting so cannot change them.
Personally i would prefer if this site took the lead of others and insisted on only non-premium links, they could look at advertising for revenue like the other sites do.

Moderator CM i agree if you ask a question it should be answered and in a timely manner, i to have been banned a few times for asking questions and posting content that other Mods wanted to post(as they could make money form the downloads), some seem to be very trigger happy instead of just taking the time to explain(i may well get another temp leave of absence for this post).

Ultimately the owners will run this site the way they see fit and we have 2 choices we can accept it or leave for another site.

BOZZOO

My advice would be to start using Bitcoin to pay the file hosting sites.
i looked into the bitcoin option. the BC sellers alot of time want a copy of ur drivers license or picture ID before they will sell to u. members here say that BC is real safe. maybe from the members wallet to the file host(s) is safe, but from the seller to ur wallet is asking for trouble, basically the same trouble w/ the chinese banks.

Ultimately the owners will run this site the way they see fit and we have 2 choices we can accept it or leave for another site.
and they wonder why they arent doing so well w/ the k2s push for sales "competition".

Moderator CM

If you hadn't noticed yet, this forum is an avenue for a couple of posters to make money off of the links. Unless they can make money off something it isn't getting posted here.
So that's it...like selling drugs on somebody's turf, figures. I just wanted other to have access not make money

CheeksMcButt

I think most people on this board are not out to be jerks or make it hard on others. Most seem extremely helpful.

However, there is one staff member who goes out of his way to make it hard on others, especially on other sites. He has a reputation everywhere for DMCA-ing everyone else, but he's encouraged here. There's one free site out there where people automatically assume people doing shady things is him. Guy goes by "Fred", but nobody gives him the benefit of the doubt, and I understand why.

BOZZOO

He has a reputation everywhere for DMCA-ing everyone else,
i saw that too. i know who ur talking about, but mentioning him by name is probably a permanent ban from KK. i hope its NOT true as hes helped me w/ a situation in the past involving a high admin here. if it is..google his KK username and see if it isnt a fitting one..lol

Moderator CM

Moderator CM in future if you have a question feel free to use the PM/conversation section with me and i'll get it answered for you as soon as possible.

As for this question the sets are posted by CubaLibre and are locked in a hidden section for reupping/adding to when they are taken down, the thread appears on the main forum only for a short time. They only uses datafile as the host.

I did as requested NOS911 and it was erased, why even bother?

BOZZOO

You were warned back in Oct 24, 2016 via Shrek, that there was already a thread of hers, so there was no reason to start another one. Then on Nov 13, 2016, you started an Amanda thread, which resulted in you being warned by a different staff member about ignoring a mod. The additional points you accrued led to you being temporarily banned. Both of those warnings should be available to you.

I'm not trying to rehash it but explain why the ban occurred. I don't know which mod you talked to but it wasn't me. And I never paid any attention to this thread, not because I'm lazy or don't care, but because I'm not a fan of hers, so I never bothered to read it before.

That's a great, but much of the content on this board in inaccessible for CM's reasons, combined with your OWN RULE #8.

"Don't post filehost links that require registration or purchase of a premium account to download the file."
Unless the person is a member of the staff, violation of that rule is generally not allowed and should be reported. Staff members are given some leeway, however. While I personally have a few files that are premium-only, 99,9% of mine are not. Also at work is the fact that file hosts keep changing the size of files that can be downloaded without having an account, which technically results in rule violations.

Status
Not open for further replies.