Another Patty premium

Priest

I hate to say it, but this one looks promising...video resolution looks higher also...but my gut says "she's ripping you off".

Kruste55

It will be the same shit as always.... Every update looks promising at the beginning but then comes the disappointment. I think when we look 3 years in the future.... It will be the same as today.....

Kruste55

What I doesn't understand, she shows dildoing her pussy, uses anal plugs.... But not able to simply show her titties.....

demonsfire813

It's gonna be same shit, different day and yet................I still want to see it and am hoping to find it somewhere.

bgiconz

Is it worth the hard drive space it would take up?
I like Pattycake so ‍♂.

it’s basically at the sane level as the wreck it Ralph/Harley Quinn videos combined in to one.

If I had read an honest review I wouldn’t go out of my way to even try to find a stream.

demonsfire813

I'm still hoping for this one but I haven't seen it on any of the normal sites yet. I'd also love the star-spangled shower ones.

Putin1

So I finally saw this video and as you can imagine it's shit. Snowflake pasties on nipples, fake dildo dick she gives a BJ to. Then the fake Dildo fucks her from angles that you don't see much of anything. There is also a butt plug but again bad angles so you only see it after it is inserted. I have no idea why people keep paying for this shit.

Kruste55

The last "shooting" she splitted in 1 premium vid, 2 normal Vids, 1 outtake vid and 4 photo sets.... What a scam for the users who pay and wait for "new" updates....

Putin1

Of course it will be a dildo and there will be pasties on her nipples too. This will be another premium where she actually shows nothing and blocks it out because otherwise people might not buy.