Another Patty premium

peterpoter

Baby steps, a visible real dick would be a start. She has been showing more, perhaps as the revenue has been slowing down.

tizzy

i've always been fascinated by how she'll basically show her pussy up close but rarely nipples. are they all deformed?

i've always been fascinated by how she'll basically show her pussy up close but rarely nipples. are they all deformed?
When she has shown them they look fantastic. Just is always been a weird but very hot chick. ******** was the same way. Would take a load to the face but not show tits

So is it a real dick or not?

She has been showing more, perhaps as the revenue has been slowing down.
When you say "showing more," is she finally loosening up on the tits? Her going properly topless (full view, no hand/arm/hair bras, no objects, no bullshit) would be more incentive for me to sign back up than watching her stroke some dude off.

vaizard

So is it a real dick or not?

When you say "showing more," is she finally loosening up on the tits? Her going properly topless (full view, no hand/arm/hair bras, no objects, no bullshit) would be more incentive for me to sign back up than watching her stroke some dude off.
Yes, it's a real dick. She gives a handjob until he cums. She shows off her nipples during the first half, but it's not full topless. Her nipples are halfway out of her bra but you can basically see everything. Definitely the most she's shown of them that I've seen. No pussy in the video.

Yes, it's a real dick. She gives a handjob until he cums. She shows off her nipples during the first half, but it's not full topless. Her nipples are halfway out of her bra but you can basically see everything. Definitely the most she's shown of them that I've seen. No pussy in the video.
Well damn, that does sound like a big step up. Thanks.

Caved in and bought the new video. Brief(ish) review.

The video is themed off A Christmas Story so Patty is wearing a sexy version of Ralphie's bunny suit along with thick glasses and a blonde pigtailed wig. Runtime is 50 minutes but can be sectioned off into four parts:
  1. Patty stripping out of the suit revealing a skimpier version underneath. Proceeds to give the guy a lapdance. Good ass shots here. She does expose her tits for a second but you can't make out too much (more on this below).
  2. Strips out of that into a fuzzy bikini. She begins rubbing the guy's dick through his boxers using her hands, ass, and for a brief moment, her tits.
  3. She pulls the dick out at the 26 minute mark and starts a teasing-style handjob. Light pressure, lots of rubbing the tip with her fingers. The dick is real and is average sized. From this point on she does expose her left nipple several times. As mentioned in another post I do think this is the most she's ever shown of her breasts, at least that I've seen.
  4. Patty gets down to business on the cock, giving a vigorous handjob while doing a bit of dirty talk. It's never been her strong suit but it's welcome. The guy has a pretty unclimactic climax at around 42:40. She jerks his dick for about another minute and a half until the main video ends. Outtakes follow, including more handjob action. The last 45 seconds or so of the video are a much closer angle on her tits and the guy's dick as he cums.
Pros:
  • Patty still looks phenomenal for her age. Still has the cute face and it looks like she lost the weight she'd put on years ago while still maintaining a great ass. I don't know if she got her tits redone at some point but even in the bikini they look fantastic.
  • She actually gives a pretty goddamn good handy. I was honestly impressed.
  • She puts the dick close to her mouth and tits a few times as a tease and it absolutely worked.

Cons:
  • It's 2021 and I paid $40 plus a membership fee to her site for a video uploaded in 360p. That is outrageous, and if the content hadn't been what it was I would have at least attempted to get a refund. I looked in her members forum and there was a thread from two weeks ago asking when/if she'll finally make the switch to HD. She said she's been "considering [it] recently." To which I say, if there was ever a time to upgrade, maybe it was the most explicit video you've ever done which guaranteed big sales and likely brought back old fans? Just a thought. The photo sets are also still at a pitiful 864x1296. That's what they were when I canceled my original membership seven years ago. Again, outrageous.
tl;dr -- Real dick, great handjob, decent amount of nip, potato resolution. If you're a longtime fan the last part won't be a dealbreaker so go for it, otherwise just know this is Web 1.0 video quality and decide from there.

Cid Highwind

we didn't see the same vid,no legs,nothing but a dildo and when "he" cum,no dick but 'cumshots' from somewhere...it's just the red light making it 'real'...

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
we didn't see the same vid,no legs,nothing but a dildo and when "he" cum,no dick but 'cumshots' from somewhere...it's just the red light making it 'real'...
The new video doesn't have any red light in it at all, i guess your talking about a different video.