Another Patty premium

Granted, there's no way to know when the latest video was actually shot but does that matter? It's still new content to tie into the upcoming Dumbledore movie. Plus, by Patty standards there's a ton of nipple on display. If her clips didn't still look like they were taken with a webcam from 2007 I would consider this a really good release.

Breakdown of new premium vid:

First 9 minutes: Dancing around.
9:00-14:00: Fingering.
14:00-27:00: Uses both ends of a glass dildo on herself, plenty of insertion shots.
27:00-36:00: Footjob. Real dick is back with some uncomfortably close camera angles on it to boot. Cumshot at 34:40.
Also features closing scene about fifteen seconds long of post orgasm handjob.

If you're into feet, be advised she's wearing stockings meant to look like paws. No soles or toes on display. If you're like me and were hoping the girls would be let loose, you can skip this one. Not even a slip. Quite frankly this wasn't my cup of tea but the novelty of seeing Patty work a cock hasn't worn off for me yet so I won't call it a complete disappointment.

Plipoot2

I haven't seen it but the preview on her site is nothing extraordinary, just more of the same. Not something I'd spend 30 bucks on.

New one's not that great unfortunately. First off, she never removes her bra or panties so if you were hoping for lips or nips, move on. Vid is 30 minutes, first five minutes is her using the little dinosaur toy on herself then it's on to the "main event." It's almost all shot from behind so you're just watching her ass bounce for the most part. And when it does switch to a first person view, the BJ parts are still shot in such a way you almost never actually see the dick in her mouth. The most explicit bit is her half straddling him as she reaches down and strokes him. She does press it right up against her panties but there's no penetration. There's a decent amount of her jerking him off. which might have been the highlight for me The titjob part is weird, he thrusts his dick straight into her cleavage. Imagine trying to shove a hot dog through a bun instead of laying it inside. Very odd. No cumshot either, you see her from behind moaning and sucking then it cuts to her face pulling away with cum on her chin. The last three minutes of the video are her clapping her cheeks directly into the camera. If your main attraction to Patty is her ass, this might work for you. Otherwise, I would call this the weakest of the "semi-hardcore" era so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Massive disappointment in my book. The haze you see in the trailer on her site is even worse in the actual video. When she sucks the guy off, which lasts less than a minute, the area of the dick is so out of focus she might as well be going down on a pink balloon. Same goes for when she's dancing. The photo portion of this set has been really good about showcasing her tits so I had high hopes going into this, but they're in focus for maybe half a second tops. What's extra infuriating is that she clearly swipes the chain mail away a few times full exposing them and all you get is gauzy nothingness. If you like watching her use a toy that's half the video and the focus is better, but personally I'm extremely let down. This is the first one I've bought where I really wish I'd saved my money. For the most dedicated Patty fans only.

Lazarus

Remember this and it will save you grief. Lucy grew up into Pattycake and is using her body to tease you now instead of a football. At some point, you have to realize hat Pattycake/Lucy is going to keep pulling that ball away... unless you're a Charlie (Brown) :) .

Last edited by a moderator:

peterpoter

Remember this and it will save you grief. Lucy grew up into Pattycake and is using her body to tease you now instead of a football. At some point, you have to realize hat Pattycake/Lucy is going to keep pulling that ball away... unless you're a Charlie (Brown) .
But like old Charlie Brown, we are forever hopeful.