Mixed Bondaged Babes

SaintSaint

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1

I walk into the basement with Serene, a valley girl who has had everything given to her all her life. I tie her wrists behind her back around a post in her basement. She asks a lot of silly questions as I'm tying her legs. I finally can't take it anymore and I gag her with a very large black ballgag. I go back to tying her. I finish binding her legs. I then notice that she has silver ear rings. I remove them. I leave her to look for valuables around the house, but I can't find anything. I come back and ask, but I don't get the answer I want. I know I'm going to have to make the bondage more severe If I'm going to get her to talk. I add rope to each of her piggy tails, which will be put to use later. I then make her sit. I bind her elbows together. There is no reason that work shouldn't be fun. I lift her sweater and play with her tits as I add rope above and below them which is then tie to her knees, pulling them toward her.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 387 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:17:24
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2

Serene's bondage continues. Her arms are pulled up behind her and tied to the top of the post. Then more ropes are added to her ankles. During this time she keeps talking. Even though the ball gag is huge, Serene is still too loud for my liking. I remove it and stuff a huge wad of cloth in her mouth and then seal it in with clear tape. Ahhh, Much better. I hoist her ankles and tie them off to an overhead I-beam. Remember the ropes I tied in her hair from Part 1?... They are now tied around and up high on the post as well. Serene's head is now strictly tied as well. Finally serene is not making much noise. Just a whimper or mmmpph here and there. Nipple clamps are added and then pulled and tied taught. I remove her shoes and tie her toes back as well. Serene is now left as I go look around the house again. I get the feeling she'll tell me anything I want after an hour or 2. (I had to go back to the ballgag partway through the clip as Serene couldn't take it any longer... It really was a brutal and huge gag. Her left nipple clamp pulled off as well)..

Filesize: 321 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:14:20

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Victoria Voxxx - The Boy

After a day of working hard for her money Victoria comes home to her boyfriend. She's just spent all her energy catering to her clients' needs. She'd like to sit down with her partner and relax, but of course he puts his needs first. The mere mention of her job makes him sneer.

What started as an exhausting argument turns into a nightmarish exchange as he exerts his animalistic strength. She's trapped and he is going to take every pleasure in punishing her for the way she makes the money that he steals from her.

Her mind is her money maker, but just like any man he thinks it's her body. None-the-less he's going to ruin her body. He hangs her by her pussy on a hook and then puts acid cream on her labia. Other men might want to fuck her, but she'll never want her cunt touched again.

While locked in the stock Victoria Has small clamps clamped to her lips and then chocked with a dildo, then shackled to metal poles doggy style and caned and an Anal hook inserted tied off to her hair with more caning until she's red raw, she is then used for a foot and beer stool. With her hands tied behind her legs electric pussy clamps are used to shock her and vibrator for her pussy.

Filesize: 2.91 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:54:45

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Pink Realise Bodysuit and Electrical Tape

Mina is taped up with black electrical tape while wearing a light pink realise bodysuit and thigh high socks! Her elbows are bound palms out which was a rather uncomfortable twist.

Filesize: 1.11 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:15:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Ass In the Air

Mina is wearing a very simple lingerie set with black heels. She lays on the bed on her knees, her arms stretched out in front of her tied to the bed frame, while her ankles are tied to the opposite bed frame. A crotch rope is tied on her, a harness ballgag added and tied off to the crotch rope pulling her head back and putting tension on the rope between her legs. The Doxy makes an appearance while Mina is totally helpless in this very simple yet effective and sexy position.

Filesize: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:16:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Red Heels and Armbinder

Mina wears a black lingerie set with patent red heels. She is Zipped into our lambskin leather zipper armbinder in matching red, gagged in a harness ring gag, and a secure crotch rope is added and secured to the D-Ring at the top of her gag pulling her head back.

Filesize: 1.51 GB
Duration: 00:21:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Black Lacing Armbinder

Mina made herself a fresh black lambskin lacing armbinder with silver eyelets. She is laced into it and is bound tightly with belts to break it in. She's also wearing one of our new Five Point Leather harnesses, a mesh bodysuit and sleek black PVC leggings with red high heels.

Filesize: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:18:29

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Schoolgirl Armbinder and Gag

Mina wears her school uniform and black socks. She gags herself with a black single strap ballgag, tied at the knees and ankles, then she is laced tightly into a black leather armbinder. The Doxy is secured to her thigh with a belt and switched on.

Filesize: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:20:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Fishnet Catsuit Hogtie

Mina wears a hot fishnet catsuit and heels. She is tied into a stringent hogtie on camera, her elbows bound tight, her ankles and thighs tied and secured off to her elbow ropes. She is harness gagged and her harness is tied off to her elbow ropes securing her head in place.

Filesize: 1.61 GB
Duration: 00:22:42

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Handcuff Fun

Mina has a couple pairs of steel handcuffs, and proceeds to get herself into some trouble with them. She cuffs her legs and then her hands behind her back looped through the leg cuffs trapping her arms to her ankles in a hogtie.

Filesize: 1.10 GB
Duration: 00:15:31

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Black Stretch Bodysuit Hogtie

Mina is testing out a new black vinyl stretch bodysuit, what better way to test it out than to put her into a tight hogtie. She is gagged with a harness panel gag, tight crotch-rope tied off to the gags d-ring, Mina is bound into submission. Unable to move much at all, this is a very secure and tight hogtie. All tied on screen.

Filesize: 2.06 GB
Duration: 00:29:07

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Tight Belt and Armbinder Hogtie

Mina is hogtied very tightly with a Lambskin Armbinder, belts and a Harness ballgag. First she is laced tightly into the armbinder, then she is blindfolded, ankles and legs bound with belts. More are added around her waist and chest pinning her arms up into her back, then finally a belt pulls her head back to her ankles. By the way, stick around at the end of the video to hear Mina speak!

Filesize: 1.64 GB
Duration: 00:23:08

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Leather Cuff Hogtie

Mina wears her fishnet catsuit and ballet boots, she gags herself, is bound at the elbows with rope and then is cuffed with each wrist to her ankles. The result is a very strict and rather uncomfortable hogtie position which puts a great amount of stress on her elbows. Her harness gag is tied back to her elbow ropes to increase the predicament.

Filesize: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:15:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Sheer Catsuit Hogtie

Mina wears a sheer catsuit and is barefeet. She is tied on screen into a complex elbow bondage, and then hogtied on the floor. This is a bit of a longer tying video, so, for those who wish to see the process, this is for you!

Filesize: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:22:03

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

The Red Leotard

Mina wears a red thong backed leotard, a white lambskin harness, and is tied with her arms behind her in a chest harness, which is then secured to her ankles and thighs

Filesize: 680 MB
Duration: 00:09:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Velvet Bodysuit Pink Rope

Mina wears a velvet thong bodysuit, stockings and shiny black gloves. She is bound in pink rope harness, elbows bound, her hands secured at her sides to her thighs, and a nice tight crotch rope. She ends up further tied with her ankles crossed unable to move too much at all. A highly effective and gorgeous looking tie.

Filesize: 731 MB
Duration: 00:10:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Chair Bound Gwen

Mina wears a black shiny catsuit, black PVC Ballet Boots and our Lambskin Leather Gwen hood. She is padlocked into a stiff collar. Laced into a tight Lambskin Leather Armbinder, and cuffed at her ankles around the chair legs.

Filesize: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:15:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Sexy Office Chick

Mina wears a sexy office chick outfit consisting of mini skirt, black leather corset, thigh high stockings and red heels. She cuffs herself with two sets each of leg irons and handcuffs and is gagged with a chin strap ballgag.

Filesize: 714 MB
Duration: 00:09:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Costumed Hogtie

Mina wears a black costume bodysuit, shiny PVC stockings, and heels. She is hogtied with tightly with blue rope.

Filesize: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:14:32

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy