Mixed Bondaged Babes

SaintSaint

Innocence, Bed Bound feat. Nova Cane

Nova has the classic look that fills bondage with it's majestic mystery....innocence...the big brown eyes, the pretty face, the arousing smile...How does a young woman like this end up bound and manhandled? Because she loves it...she loves to be the object of extreme desires...Today, she is mine...I keep her bound on the bed, through punishments and bouts of pleasure...she squirms, she screams and she squirts as I take my perverted liberties with her bound flesh...Enjoy, Ogre....

Video: MP4
Filesize: 1.26 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:47:29
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Kitty Jaguar - Bondage, Anal Pounding Training Session

Something I find extremely sexy is when my Dominant @ThynameisRXXX trains my asshole for the poundings that I take. For this specific time, he brought @RMProductionXXX and his 12" monster cock for the sole purpose of pounding ONLY my asshole. My Dominant made sure of it by closing off my pussy with rope. And, I had no idea of who I would be fucking my asshole either. All I did was open my holes and let myself be ravaged by Daddy's friend. I love being used.

Scene Breakdown: Girl on knees tied up on stool. Anal doggy then another guy switches out. More anal doggy on stool then ass to mouth blowjob. They go to couch she rims him and sucks him while wearing a mask. She gets on top of him for anal cowgirl then she switches to reverse anal cowgirl. Action goes on the floor for more reverse anal cowgirl then sideways anal. Things finish with him doing standing anal doggystle with anal creampie. The scene changes to the first guy. He does standing anal doggy until he creampies in her ass as well.

Filesize: 3.31 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:36:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Unruly Niece Gets A Fat Cock in Her Ass - Krissy Lynn, Gia Derza

Stirling Cooper strolls back into his sister-in-law's home like he owns the place after many years away. Caught by his brother having a hot BDSM affair with his wife, Krissy Lynn, Stirling has been banned for years. Using the holidays as an excuse, Stirling gets back into Krissy's head and hot cunt, putting her submissive sexual desires to use on the living room floor. Krissy pleads for Stirling's thick cock in her mouth and cunt, but first she must have her gorgeous MILF ass reddened with a flogger, spanking, and paddle as she rubs her own pussy and ONLY cums with permission. Handcuffed and gagged, Krissy's huge tits swing with tight nipple clamps from the force of Stirling fucking her from behind. Moaning through her ball gag Krissy begs for more, and is rewarded with an anal fucking with Stirling's tie tight around her throat. Writhing with a hard cock in her pink ass Krissy starts working up for another huge orgasm when her brat step-daughter comes into the house unexpectedly. Panicked she's going to be caught playing her little whore games, Krissy handcuffs Stirling, who is eager to see his niece after all these years. Locked to the bannister, Stirling is furious, but he has no choice but to wait for Krissy to return and let him out. Unlucky for him, it is not Krissy, but his now grown niece that finds him locked up with a huge boner in the family den. Hot bodied little teen bitch Gia Derza is unsentimental, and quickly goes to work punishing her step-mother and uncle with a social media blackmail scheme. Whipping out her phone, Gia starts videotaping herself sucking her uncle's dick and calling her mother out as a whore. By the time Stirling breaks the railing to get out of his bind the damage is done and there is nothing left to do but punish Gia's ass. Throat fucking her pretty little face is only the start, and Gia is brought through her paces, having her young tits flogged hard, her sensitive little clit cropped, and her tight ass thoroughly fucked. She is undisciplined and can barely keep her hands out of the way so he ties her arms in a strict strappado and ride her hard until she is begging to cum with his dick deep in her ass. This isn't the end of the day, but just the beginning. Stirling decides to have a family reunion, tying Gia in a tight shibari partial suspension, covering her in her first zipper ever and clamping a heavy vibrator to her sensitive teen clit. Krissy comes home from caroling to find her big slutty secret laid bare and all she can do is give into her urges and submit to an evening of sexual BDSM games, getting her pussy filled with cock and punishing her little teen nightmare. Gia is forced to lick her step-moms pussy whist Stirling fucks her tight teen ass from behind. Now she's converted to Stirling's dominating ways, Gia is shown how to worship cock before paying Krissy's ass and pussy some attention. Stirling swaps between MILF pussy and teen mouth before sharing his load over Gia's face and Krissy's ass.

Filesize: 2.63 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 01:12:56

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Pain it forward: Slashed - Maddy O'Reilly

London said she'd be here, but there's just this creepy dude wanting me to come inside his house.
Supposedly London is in there. I should probably just leave, but I can't abandon a friend in need.

It's getting really late and I need to get to work. The sun is almost down.
Maybe I'll just knock on the door. If she doesn't come out I'm leaving.

London is feeling ill. The guy wants me to help coax her from the bathroom to my car.
I'll just see if I can get her out of there. That's all, just a quick conversation, then I'm gone.

Why does my head hurt? What happened? Did he hit me with a pipe? Why can't I move?
All I can taste is metal. Oh SHIT! I gotta get out of here! This is so fucked up!

I keep thinking I see London, but she's not really there. She looks sad. What happened to her.
He says she's dead. Is it her ghost? Was that Stephie Staar's ghost I saw in the car?

I guess I'm dead now too. London is so beautiful. I've always wanted to make out with her.
We can do whatever we want. This is actually pretty great!

Filesize: 3.39 GB
Duration: 01:03:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Little Lanta - Captured Gymnast

Little Lanta is a cute young gymnast and contortionist. She is super flexible and she has to practice her skills every day. But when she was stretching and bending, our eyes were fixed on her wonderful round udders poking out of her gymast outfit. Lanta is hot! We decided to capture her and add her to the herd, because we don't have a gymnast HuCow yet! Imagine the possibilities! We can milk her in any position we can think of! And we did exactly that, bending her over a milking frame and using the goat milker to pump her cute udders. Then we put her into a split position to milk her even more! Little Lanta didn't even know what happened to her, she was shocked. Don't worry, she will get used to her new life :)

Filesize: 598 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

London River - The Agents Part 1

London has been an agent in OT's organization for three and a half months. He calls her in to practice some bondage as a new interrogation technique. London is understandably skeptical, but agrees to try it, after all, it is a learning experience, and OT is her boss. Things start to get uncomfortable as OT ties London's hands above her head, and her suspicions continue to rise. She tries to convince OT that she's learned the technique and should be let down, however, OT has other plans. What London doesn't know is that OT has found her secret hidden phone, and now he must find where her loyalties lie.

OT removes the box she is standing on, leaving her suspended by her wrists, struggling in agony trying to convince him that she is a loyal part of the organization. After begging to be let down, and saying she is finally ready to talk, OT lets her down.

London thought that she was scot free now, but OT has other plans. Tied in a difficult hogtie suspension, he attaches binder clips to the soles of her feet. London is screaming and crying, and all he does is look on with a sadistic grin. OT then whips them off using a dragon tongue which only elicits sobbing and louder screams.

London next finds herself perched on a stool unable to move or shield her shaved pussy and delicate asshole. OT inserts an electric butt plug and proceeds to interrogate her on her alliances. Her insistance that she only works for him fall on deaf ears. OT is done with her lies.

London has been tied down to a table, a large dildo in her ass, and a vibrator directly on her clit. If that weren't enough, OT then staples her labia closed around the vibrator, turns it on, and begins the relentless pounding of her asshole with the fucking machine. He is over her, London's fate remains to be seen as her screams echo in the darkness.

Filesize: 2.10 GB
Duration: 00:39:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Newbie Andi Rye Proves To Be A Squirting Pain Slut

We begin with this damsel in a standing position and restrained to the steel frame with medical grade leather cuffs. She cautiously looks around the dungeon trying to find her captor. Suddenly The Pope appears and slowly walks towards his victim. A ball gag is shoved into her mouth and then he begins to squeeze and pinch trying to find out what makes her purr, and more importantly, what makes her scream. Once he makes his way to her, her pussy is already dripping wet, and although she seems afraid of him, her pussy tells a different story. A full assault to her flesh with the flogger proves to be the perfect foreplay for this little slut. The more he strikes her, the more turned on she becomes. As soon as he touches her pussy again, she squirts all over the floor, and this sets the pace for the rest of the day. The torment continues and she shows us just how much pain she is capable of taking. Now that The Pope has seen what she is capable of handling, he pulls out all the stops and administers one of the most severe and brutal bastinado sessions we've ever seen. Her feet are caned, cropped, and then the infamous knitting needle is used to torment all of the sensitive places on her soles. This is usually enough to break most, but it's just the beginning for Andi. The torment continues for some time before he switches his attention to her pussy. Once the vibe is pressed against her pussy he decides to shove a dildo in her ass and fuck her like the whore that she is. Her ass is fucked and she squirts from the vibe and ass fucking. In the final scene Andi is on her back and the brutality continues. She is caned all over her body, including her ribs and pussy. It has been a long time since The Pope found someone that could handle so much brutality, and he enjoys every second of this slut. The day closes with her pussy being milked for every squirting orgasm he can get out of it.

Filesize: 2.14 GB
Duration: 01:00:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mia Gold - Pussy Whore

Elise Graves and Dixon Mason set upon poor Mia Gold like a pair of hungry wolves. The look in their eyes shows how much they desire her flesh.

As they poke, slap and strike her body Mia lets out some very intense protestations, but Dixon is more than capable of muffling those objections with her snatch. She can scream all she wants as long as it is directly into Dixon's clit.

When they elevate her onto a platform it is not because they want to put her on a pedestal. They have just gotten tired of leaning down to violate her. Once she is at the right level Elise and Dixon can impale her with their strap ons.

While one pounds her pussy as hard as she can the other buries a rubber cock down Mia's throat, all the way to the base. When you consider the ass hook they use to keep her body arched perfectly that means this slut has all 3 of her holes filled at once and she loves every second of it.

Filesize: 613 MB
Duration: 00:54:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Amanda Foxx Nagging Wife Finds Herself in a Bind - Part 1

Tired of the wife nagging? Do what I do. Grab your nagging wife and pop in your favorite bondage DVD. Tie her wrists and place her over your knee for a sound spanking. Gag her with the biggest ballgag you can find and continue tying her. Place her on your lap and grope her bound tan body as you enjoy your movie. After a while tie up her tits and her thighs before placing her on the coffee table. What a nice decoration!

Filesize: 368 MB
Duration: 00:16:19

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Amanda Foxx Nagging Wife Finds Herself in a Bind - Part 2

Once on the coffee table rest your feet on her as you watch the movie. After a bit slap her tits and enjoy her squeals and yelps. Much better than nagging. Flip her on her stomach and put her in a snug hogtie. I even might wrap her face with rope and tie her head back. After a while, you might want a different view. In that case I'd flip her back on her side. Now we can really see how tight her crotchrope is. Time to relax, put up your feet and enjoy the movie... and don't forget to stay hydrated!

Filesize: 293 MB
Duration: 00:13:16

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Hooters Glamour Shoot Turns into a Bondage Shoot

Nyxon is doing a Hooters photo Calendar shoot. As she is posing she notices some rope off to the side. She asks the photographer what it's for and he tells her that he is also a bondage photographer. Bondage sparks Nyxon's interest. The next thing you know the photographer is tying her up. They banter and flirt as he binds her tightly. Her elbows are bound tightly together as well as her thighs and ankles. She's then put on the floor for a bit before a harness ball gag is strapped into place. She's then hogtied, then to make her bondage a little tighter, her harness gag is tied back. Nyxon only lasts a few minutes once hogtied...

Filesize: 675 MB
Duration: 00:29:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Nail me down - Ruby

Jessica nailed down Ruby's puffy tits to a wooden beam with some thick and long decorative pearl pins. But after that a little happy accident happened. When Jessica ordered her to stand up she just fell down on her tits lol and all the beautiful pins got broken and they needed to get pulled out. Since Ruby ruined her beautifully decorated tits she deserved a punishment. After pulling out the broken pins from her tits Jessica nailed her nipples down with some real nails and then she whipped her while her tits were fixed to the wooden beam. In the end Ruby was so knocked out that she collapsed but Jessica did not let her relax, she grabbed a vibe and pushed her to have some pleasure and then Jessica herself also had a huge orgasm. I have added some behind the scenes moments to the end of the movie, you have to see how Ruby fell down on her tits. After we made sure that she was ok, we hardly could stop laughing.

Filesize: 2.44 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:21:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Sailor Luna - Wheel of Torment

Sailor Luna has been convicted of a serious crime. Her sentence was several years in a maximum security prison. The judge offered an alternative and Luna gladly accepted. Sailor Luna had seen the Wheel of Torment show before. She knew how rough it could be, but it seemed better than prison. She may not feel the same after filming.

Strapped to the wheel she was spun four times to determine her fate. Each spin would mean a different challenge. The challenges themselves were horrible. The orgasm challenge required being stripped in front of a live audience and try to cum in ten minutes. Each minute elapsed was another punishment point.

The tickle challenge. She must stay still and quiet for five minutes. Every minute she squirms or makes any noise is two punishment points. The deepthroat challenge. For each inch she is unable to suck she gets another point. The food challenge. She must eat twenty balls of jello. For each uneaten ball she is given another punishment point. Each time she speaks she gets a talking point. With 34 punishment points and six talking points Sailor Luna is definitely regretting her decision.

Filesize: 2.52 GB
Duration: 00:47:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Sammie Six - Anal Intuition

When intuitive reader Sammie Six tries to put one over on Derrick Pierce, the reading does not go as planed. Derrick exposes Sammie's scam and takes her down a notch with hard punishment, anal sex, caning, bondage, and flogging. Thata€™s right blonde cutie Sammie Six must be taught a lesson and Derrick is just the man to do it. Tied up and naked Sammie is scared of what Derrick is going to do to her. He starts with the flogger and whips her big tits, her thighs, her back , her ass until little red marks start to appear. Sammie is a pain slut and can take it without complaint. He pinches her nipples, chokes her and she wants more hitting spanking, slapping, flogging and all it does is make her pussy wet so Derrick fingers her cunt and rubs her clit until she cums. Sammie is a smart ass and cums without permission so Derrick gets things under his control and stuffs his cock down her throat. Sammie sucks dick and he slaps her tits hard reminding her who is boss. He crops Sammies tits and thighs until they are red and almost bruising and she just takes it. Then on her knees with ballgag in her mouth Sammie gets the Wartenberg wheel on her sensitive body and a punishing cane on her ass and feet but she never cries mercy. Sweating and breathless her pussy is now ready for more fucking so some hardcore fucking ensues. After she cleans her pussy juice off his cock Derrick vibes her clit with the Hitachi until she begs to cum. Derrick goes in for some ass fucking and it drives Sammie wild but she goes even more will in the next position when she is tied up on her back spread eagle. With nipple clamps clamping, zapper zapping and Hitachi vibing Derrick fucks her slutty cunt until she is moaning with pleasure and cums but she didna€™t ask for permission so Derrick hurts her real good just like she likes it and pulls on her nipples and fucks her ass deep until Derrick pops his load all over Sammiea€™s face.

Filesize: 2.19 GB
Duration: 01:01:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Sassy is Captured, Manhandled, Belt Whipped, Clamped, Tounge Tied, Nose Hooked, etc - Part 1

Sassy has been involved in some shady activities with some shady people as of late, and it's come back to whip her in the ass. She's lured to the shady part of town and into an abandoned warehouse. When the clip starts, her wrists have already been bound. She's led in, and shoved face first against a post. Her captor quickly ties her at the waist to it. A huge black ball is shoved in her mouth and strapped in tight!. He grabs her by her hair and starts manhandling and groping her tits. Then he smacks her ass hard a few times, before he rips open Sassy's blouse and pulls her tits free of her bra. He continues roughly groping them. He removes his belt and uses it to whip sassy's ass. She yelps jerks with every smack. He then smacks her ass with his hand before he lifts her skirt. Another length of rope is tied around her waist and then pulled tight between her legs. He clover clamps her nipples and then ties the clamps tightly around the post. Another rope is tied to her wrists and then tied overhead cruelly stressing sassy's shoulders. The belt whippings now continue. With every smack, sassy jerks, which then yank on her nipple clamps, and with her skirt raised, she feels the belt even more. He finally stops, but only to grab and squeeze her now welted ass. He of course gives her some hard hand smacks as well. Sassy starts to think that he's done whipping her, but she's wrong. He leaves her to endure her bondage for a while. When he returns he manhandles his captive a bit before he removes the clamps and the ropes securing her to the post. He pulls up a chair and shoves Sassy into it.

Filesize: 361 MB
Duration: 00:16:10

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Sassy is Captured, Manhandled, Belt Whipped, Clamped, Tounge Tied, Nose Hooked, etc - Part 2

Sassy's captor takes the rope that had secured her waist to the post and now uses it to secure her waist to the chair. As is her gag wasn't strapped in tight enough, It gets shoved in her mouth further when he starts wrapping elastic vetwrap around it. He doesn't stop there though... he continues wrapping her head with it until the entire roll is used up. He now ropes up each of her ankles to the sides of the chair. He leaves her for a bit, but finally returns with some thin twine. He uses it to tightly bind Sassy's tits. Of course he's going to slap and squeeze them now, who could resist? He removes her blindfold and gag. You can tell it was tight by the deep gag strap marks on her cheeks. He now shoves a huge sponge in her mouth that is about the same size as her head. It's secured by many wraps of clear tape. Sassy's captor leaves, but returns with a thin wooden paddle. He clasps one hand over her gagged mouth and then starts smacking her bound tits with the paddle. In between the tit smacking he smacks her pussy with it as well. After what seems like an eternity of tit and pussy slapping, the man leaves her to endure her bondage and aching ass and tits.

Filesize: 416 MB
Duration: 00:18:42

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Sassy is Captured, Manhandled, Belt Whipped, Clamped, Tounge Tied, Nose Hooked, etc - Part 3

Sassy's captor ties a length of rope into her hair, then he ties her elbows and forearms together. Sassy is relieved when he removes the huge sponge in her mouth, but that relief is short lived. She feels him fiddling her her hair, but then she feels a clamp n her tongue. She yelps as he now ties a length of twine tightly around her tongue, behind her piercing. He then ties a rope to her wrists again and ties it off overhead, cruelly stressing her shoulders once again. He ties her hair back to her wrists very tightly and then completely tapes up her hands. He nose hooks her next, with excruciating tight rubber bands that stretch her breathing holes to the max. Her tongue is then tied off to the lower part of the chair very tightly. Sassy cannot move anywhere now without a body part being painfully pulled. She didn't think it was possible for clamps to be applied to her bound tits, but once again, she was wrong. She yelps as they pinch her swollen nipples. She is then left to endure her predicament. The man leaves her for now, but who knows what he'll do to her when he returns in her vulnerable state. At the end of the clip, I added some behind the scenes footage of Sassy being released.

Filesize: 511 MB
Duration: 00:22:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Britney Young & Nikki Sexx in Superbound Compilation: Revenge of the Evil Butler Against the Bratty Girls

Super busty blondes Britney (an 18 year old newbie to bondage) and Nikki (a super smoldering hot veteran) live together and they also happen to have a butler (more on him later!). The girls are kinky and bisexual and like to play dress up and other games! They have a pile of underwear, tank tops and other clothes and the girls try on different thong panties and end up smacking and groping each others' butts. They decide to play a more exciting game involving bondage as Nikki ends up handcuffed in a chair and then gets to taste some various clothing cleave-gags from the relatively thin to the thicker variety. With her helpless, Britney fondles Nikki's big tits as she looks on and enjoys her submission, at least for now!

They switch places as Nikki gets released and Britney is handcuffed and fondled. She is also gagged consistently in cleave-gag form with various thick cloths. Her top comes off and her big natural tits are squeezed and Nikki really gets into how hot her helpless friend looks and feels! Eventually, Britney is freed and the girls check out each others' asses, with each girl squeezing and spanking in turn. After having their fun their worn out butler (who is part of the Evil Butler Corps of course!) walks past and they get an idea, they want to both be tied up and they want him to do it! He goes along and leaves to fetch some rope as the girls giggle in excitement.

Britney's wrists are tied to the chair and then Nikki gets the same. Both girls demand to be gagged and get over the mouth gagged. The butler then starts to fondle their big tits and the girls are surprised at this turn of events (he might have seemed like a eunuch to them or something!). The girls alternate between laughing through their gags to struggling as the butler keeps messing with them with lots of rubbing before announcing (in an accent that seems to shift quite a bit!) that he will be leaving them to struggle for a while. The girls try their best to loosen the ropes and flail with the legs. Their gagged moans now have some urgency as they to get free and Nikki manages to make some headway with the ropes. We'll just have to see if she succeeds before their butler returns.

The Evil Butler takes full advantage of the girls' request that he tie them up and gag them and returns to continue messing with them. First he fondles Britney before exchanging her over the mouth gag for a big ballgag that stretches her mouth to the max. The same is done to Nikki who proves to be the more resistant one this time, but she gets the same treatment as the two girls look quite alluring with huge ballgags in their mouths. He leaves them to struggle and mull over why they have ended up in helpless bondage at his hands.

With their pouty mouths stuffed to the max with big ballgags, they do their best to get free with Nikki making some progress it seems. Meantime, they are thoroughly checked out with some intrusive close-ups as well as full body looks. The Evil Butler returns and decides to change their bondage situation and unties Britney (while leaving her ballgagged of course) and makes her untie Nikki while the butler gropes Britney's ass and tits. Once Nikki is loose she is groped as well. The girls then stand side by side with ballgags in their mouths and each girl is ordered to remove her ballgag one at a time while getting felt up and handgagged after their mouths are 'free'. Their bondage ordeal is not finished yet as there is another more restrictive round coming up.

Later, the sexy helpless hotties are on the floor as the Evil Butler decides to restrain the with tape. They get handgagged and fondled for a bit and then each girl's mouth is gagged with a wraparound tapegag. The helpless hotties struggle in the grasp of the butler who leaves them to struggle. They attempt to loosen the tape, but it doesn't quite work like rope so the sticky tape needs to be peeled off, which they can't manage. They do look really sexy all helpless and muffled. The butler returns to mess with them some more, tender his resignation and then let them know that he's leaving them in bondage and they'll just have to wait until someone comes along to free them. The girls make more noise at the prospect of waiting for some good Samaritan to rescue them and renew their struggling. They then realize that maybe some fun could be had despite the circumstance and start kissing each other through their gags (which is a pretty hot way to end matters!).

Filesize: 386 MB
Duration: 00:53:43

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Nyxon cured of RMS - Part 1

Nyxon walks up the steps and then down a hallway to visit Dr. Cain. We then see her sitting in the lobby. It is her first visit and she is a bit nervous. She shifts her legs, showing some nice panty peeks, and adjusts her garter as she waits. Dr. Cain meets her in the lobby and explains that she should start the treatment by gagging herself. He hands her a ballgag and a roll of vetwrap. He explains what he wants her to do and then walks away. Nyxon straps in the ballgag and then wraps the wrap on over top as instructed. She waits for a while again. When the Dr. returns he isn't quite satisfied with the job she did. He tightens the vetwrap and then adds the rest of the roll. He asks Nyxon to follow him to his main treatment area. He explains thet the treatment has a much higher success rate when the patient is bound. He pulls her wrists up behind her and starts binding Nyxon in a reverse prayer position. After a few ropes are added, he removes her gag and replaces it with a tight vetwrap cleave. Nyxon now has a fish face and double chin from the pressure of the wrap. More rope is added to her bindings. Just as she starts adjusting to the gag, black tape is added to tighten it further. After a while this gag is removed. A huge foam ball is shoved in her mouth and then she is cleave gagged with an ace bandage. After a bit black tape is added, but before she can finish, Nyxon starts choking, so obviously the gag is removed. He tries this gag again with similar results. Although the foam ball and cleave gag has been used successfully many times before, it doesn't seem to be a good fit for Nyxon. All patients are different and the ability to adapt is what separates a good Doctor from a Great Doctor!

Filesize: 861 MB
Duration: 00:38:19

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Nyxon cured of RMS - Part 2

Nyxon is cleave gagged tightly with an ace bandage. Black tape is then added to make it tighter. You can tell that this is a severe gag by the way Nyxon is moaning. He continues tying Nyxon. After a while he removes that gag and gives her a quick break as he finishes tying up some loose ends. He soon produces 2 pairs of panties. He tries to stuff them both in her mouth, but soon realizes that even if they do fit, he won't get the kind of gag necessary for the treatment. He instead stuffs her mouth with just the blue pair and then seals them in tight with black tape. Nyxon is soon moved to the floor and balltied. She remains there for the rest of the clip not being able to move at all. At the end of the clip the Dr. removes the gag.

Filesize: 589 MB
Duration: 00:26:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy