Cam Model Protection Anti-piracy service?!?

BOZZOO

Some of the smarter models whom I discussed this point with understand this simple concept
some of them actually d'l our caps and sell them as videos. Aella did this w/ a cap of mine of her in a cafe doing a group show. the vid is down to the second as my cap. makes me kinda proud that she thought enuff of the cap to use it and sell it. and what am i gonna do? bitch about her using my cap? lol

some of them actually d'l our caps and sell them as videos. Aella did this w/ a cap of mine of her in a cafe doing a group show. the vid is down to the second as my cap. makes me kinda proud that she thought enuff of the cap to use it and sell it. and what am i gonna do? bitch about her using my cap? lol
Yeah several models have used my caps over the years and sell them. Serenity sells 4 caps I made (prior to my DKS watermarking) where she is doing some G/G stuff with VioletVega/Violet420. Purple_Star took some videos I did of her of VioletVega/Violet420 and covered up my watermark with one of her own to sell them. Ginger_Banks has put a few of my caps in her various packages of library related videos. It's funny really, but not once have they thanked me for doing the work for them, lol.

I've done video editing for some models too. Quite a few don't know much about doing it and a few asked if it was something I'd be willing to do so I said why not. I'm sure any models who dislike me and read this will be left scratching their heads on why some of their comrades would even think to seek me out for help like that. It's the ones who get over the nonsensical thinking of camming + capping as being nothing but bad for business.

BOZZOO

It's funny really, but not once have they thanked me for doing the work for them, lol.
ur not holding ur breath waiting for it, are ya? :D
It's the ones who get over the nonsensical thinking of camming + capping as being nothing but bad for business.
given that a great deal of them just sit n stare waiting for someone to tip them, if business is bad, its the camgirls approach or quality of the show thats bad, the mirror is where they will find whos at fault for that.

ur not holding ur breath waiting for it, are ya? :D
Thankfully I'm not that brain-dead, lol.

given that a great deal of them just sit n stare waiting for someone to tip them, if business is bad, its the camgirls approach or quality of the show thats bad, the mirror is where they will find whos at fault for that.
Some models are able to transition when their room approach stagnates or plateaus. They incorporate new games, contests, or even just new/renewed enthusiasm and end up seeing their income increase. Some models are too lazy to do this and they end up becoming irritated and that usually translate to them being passive aggressive towards viewers in their room. If a model has to be snotty and do something like "Well this isn't going anywhere so I'm logging off...maybe I'll be back later, but who knows!" then the fault is with them as you put it Bozz. Guys won't tip if they are bored. You don't leave a good tip for a waiter if they don't do a decent job waiting on your right? Same principle applies here.

Of course models will say it's just people being cheap or freeloaders, because they can't blame themselves of course!

edvikt

I've actually encouraged certain models to sell caps. They may as well, because people will buy them. They can't stop them spreading, so may as well profit off of them.

BOZZOO

Of course models will say it's just people being cheap or freeloaders, because they can't blame themselves of course!
maybe they just need better mirrors...lol

ThePuma

Premium Videos/Photos - Filmed and/or Produced by the Model or their representatives, that type of content carries the protection of DCMA. The paperwork requirements are very artist friendly, lenient, quite simple and must be kept ONSITE. Basically, they only need to keep internal tracking of their QUALIFYING CONTENT until needed for claim or other actions.

QUALIFYING CONTENT - does NOT include any of their FREE PUBLIC Broadcast shows.
Private/Group shows aren't covered for the most part either... UNLESS...
Someone were to create a WEBSITE charging a monthly subscription OR a pay-per-view scenario.. Advertising Income = Free Game

They're trying to use DCMA protection as a "end run" for PRIVACY Protection.....
Not at all what DCMA was authored to protect ( by Protecting the Income of Artists & their Income Producing Content ).

Public Shows, Group & Private Shows = Once complete - would not qualify. The COST or Value Set for Private/Group shows = Established a based on Token/Live Minute scenario.....
ie NO value for any show using this method of PRICING once they have lost they've "Gone Live"
===> Spir_t Airlines - Flying to Orlando with 200 Open Seats ( any prior cash-flow opportunities = lost completely & non recoverable ) until the NEXT Live opportunity.

As said earlier... They need to understand, the people who post on tube sites ARE NOT (nor will they ever be) PAYING CLIENTS.

In fact... An awesome opportunity...
A Cam-Girl's business = 100% ONLINE/100% Intellectual Property ( NO tangible inventory/NO COGS/NO Inventory ).
.......... their ONLY costs would be Marketing & the cost associated with New Client Acquisition/Awareness...

KK weeds through the "riff raff" or DREGS of the cam universe ( haha )

The Gurlz posted here................ Good Housing Keeping Equivalent or BBB: Professional Fapper/Nob Polishing "Seal of Approval" by "Smut Afficianado & Computer Geek Daily"

we should get a medal...................

a medal!

BOZZOO