Boy/Girl Caned Whipped Spanked Boys

SaintSaint

Lady Luciana - Whipped In The Car Park

Interesting what dwells in a parking garage. A little piggy I caught jerking.... Oh you will regret this you filthy swine!

Filesize: 145 MB
Duration: 00:04:55
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Caning, Whipping, Spanking, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Carmela - New Slave Learns Pain

This slave was found on craiglist, he said he would do "anything" for $100. I explain to him that if he takes enough of a beating to satisfy me, he will get it. You have to be a pretty big loser just to agree to something like that right? So anyway he is so laid back and nonchalant like a totally valley boy or something, I'm not even sure what hes doing here. I wonder when I whip his sorry ass if I will cure him of his laid back and lackadaisical demeanor. I'll give him something to care about pretty soon, I promise you that, Ha-Ha. So I whip him and pretty soon he is calling out for me to stop- and that really pisses me off! (We actually had to cut filing for a second- NOT good.) So I let him take a short break to let him regain his composure then I lash into him even harder than before. Over and over again I whip him harder and harder till I convince him to fucking like it in order to please me! If he gets overwhelmed with pain, I just make him kiss my super sexy black thigh high boots. Then I tell him to take more! Its so hot to see a guy change his behavior simply because a mean girl like me forces him to. I train this no-account loser boy to be my perfect pain slave. I wonder what else I can make him do...?

Princess Carmela

Filesize: 822 MB
Duration: 00:09:24
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Cloe - Cruel Torture On The Rack

today we have another masterpiece here starring mistress cloe. dressed in expensive hot outfit of leather she announces that she is pretty satisfied with her slave today, so he gets a reward. well, a reward depends on the perspective, cuz when beeing a slave of a cruel lady, reward usually means punishment or torture. so our cruel goddess is bound tight to a torture rack, his body well exposed to the cruelty of his mistress.

first she attaches some nice nipple clamps and then some clamps on his chest. she is pretty satisfied with this but she is even more happy when she slaps of the clamps. first with her leather gloved hands, then using a rubber cane. the poor slave is shaking all the time cuz he is very afraid of the torture methods of mistress cloe.

next she ripps of the nipple clamps after twisting with the clamps a lil bit, but the time without pain is just short for her victim cuz next she applies some harder clamps with weights to his nipples.

but what about the exposed legs of the slave? they look like a virgin, so mistress cloe takes out a strap to apply some burning welts on the skin.

more torture follows with a riding crop and a cat o nine tails until mistress cloe is satisfied. long torture clip! class a femdom action as usual!

Filesize: 338 MB
Duration: 00:14:16

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Gigi Allens & Audrey Tate - Pilot Gigi Spanks Flight Attendant

Pilot Gigi Allens is angry about her flight attendant getting her fellow pilot demoted, so she and the demoted pilot spank this tattle-telling man, over each of their knees, with hand and a wooden paddle that they break on his butt. He ends up sore, red and he can't sit down on the job for weeks.

Filesize: 896 MB
Duration: 00:24:38
Resolution: 1440x1080
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS , 4865 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 194 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Amber - Financial slave gets Caned

Amber�s financial slave got her an all expense paid vacation to Las Vegas, just like she wanted. While Amber stays in a Palms penthouse suite, the slave stays in the Super 8 a few miles from the strip. Amber is mad that the slave spent money on a motel for itself. It should be sleeping in its car so that it has more money to give to Amber, and so that it can drive straight to her whenever she needs something. The slave agrees to do anything. It is just so desperate to be near its beautiful, young, Princess. It tries and tries to keep her happy, but all Princess Amber wants from the slave is more and more of his money.

The slave voices that its upset that Amber is going out with another guy in the evening. Amber just laughs at him. She explains that her date is very attractive. Her date doesn�t have a lot of money like the slave, but she has the slave to pay for things, so her date doesn�t really need to be well endowed in every way. Amber tells her slave to give her money so that she can go to a nice place on her date with the handsome man. Amber counts the funds she has just collected from her financial slave while it kisses her feet. She�s upset that the money isn�t enough, but the slave agrees to go get more cash.

While the slave is getting cash, Amber�s room service arrives. She wanted filet mignon as a snack, but the financial slave ordered it at the wrong temperature. Amber likes medium rare but got medium. Everyone knows that overcooking fillet mignon ruins it completely and make it totally inedible. Amber has had it. She decides to give the slave a strict caning before taking its cash and leaving to go out on her date. Amber angrily hits the slave with the cane several times on cold skin. It leaves deep red welts. The crying slave agrees to get Amber even more money to help calm her down.

Amber counts the additional money she has collected from her financial slave while admiring the freshly made cane marks on the slave�s ass. Satisfied with the damage she has done to his body and wallet, Amber contentedly leaves to enjoy her date with the handsome man

Filesize: 719 MB
Duration: 00:09:45

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

HUMAN PREY BELOW MY MERCILESS FEET. Starring Lady Cecelie

Filesize: 88.1 MB
Duration: 00:10:13
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 1067 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

July Diamond - Have You Been A Baaad Boy? 1

Merciless Corporal Punishment with over 420 hard Strokes onto the pathetic Slave's red Ass - Brutal Caning!

proudly presents the platinum blonde Bombshell :: JULY DIAMOND :: and her great Comback in our Clipstore! This hot Blonde Goddess and cruel Dominatrix knows exactly how to torture and control pathetic litte slave-piggies like You! As requested by many of our Fans, who have messaged and asked us to produce much more HARD BDSM Clips in Combination with erotic Femdom featuring this true German Goddess, we now deliver! And You all may already know that the Name :: JULY DIAMOND :: stands for High Quality Fetish, body fitness and Female Domination! So You know what's going on... as JULY is a real Bombshell who knows that she can demand everything from slaves like You! Not for the Faint of Heart!!

This good old traditional English Education Series is called " HAVE YOU BEEN A BAAAD BOY.. ?! " and JULY DIAMOND is continuing her hard and merciless Caning Lessons strictly to her time schedule! Her pathetic Slave nerd has to suffer for her take over 420 extreme Strokes - from the Cane to the Stick... and vice versa! Only the meanest Tools are being used - as divine JULY now really wants to show him that she is showing absolutely no mercy and giving a fuck about his begging to stop! The hard strokes are hitting his red Ass and the slave has to count each stroke again, until JULY has reached the magical Number 420! This true German Goddess is making use of many different Canes and Whips - and hereby using only her meanest tools of her large equipment range to punish him! He is again totally lost to the destiny of his Superior Mistress! But at the end of this Clip, JULY is clearly showing him that the Punishment Session is not over yet... cause she walks forward to her Cane holder... in order to select the next weapon :) So the long Caning Session will continue!... and there is much more coming up for this bastard! Femdom in total Perfection with the world's hottest blonde Governess! You will see the following hot sadistic Action:

Filesize: 115 MB
Duration: 00:05:00
Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS , 3000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

July Diamond - Have You Been A Baaad Boy? 2

Merciless Corporal Punishment with over 420 hard Strokes onto the pathetic Slave's red Ass - Brutal Caning!

proudly presents the platinum blonde Bombshell :: JULY DIAMOND :: and her great Comback in our Clipstore! This hot Blonde Goddess and cruel Dominatrix knows exactly how to torture and control pathetic litte slave-piggies like You! As requested by many of our Fans, who have messaged and asked us to produce much more HARD BDSM Clips in Combination with erotic Femdom featuring this true German Goddess, we now deliver! And You all may already know that the Name :: JULY DIAMOND :: stands for High Quality Fetish, body fitness and Female Domination! So You know what's going on... as JULY is a real Bombshell who knows that she can demand everything from slaves like You! Not for the Faint of Heart!!

This good old traditional English Education Series is called " HAVE YOU BEEN A BAAAD BOY.. ?! " and JULY DIAMOND is continuing her hard and merciless Caning Lessons strictly to her time schedule! Her pathetic Slave nerd has to suffer for her take over 420 extreme Strokes - from the Cane to the Stick... and vice versa! Only the meanest Tools are being used - as divine JULY now really wants to show him that she is showing absolutely no mercy and giving a fuck about his begging to stop! The hard strokes are hitting his red Ass and the slave has to count each stroke again, until JULY has reached the magical Number 420! This true German Goddess is making use of many different Canes and Whips - and hereby using only her meanest tools of her large equipment range to punish him! He is again totally lost to the destiny of his Superior Mistress! But at the end of this Clip, JULY is clearly showing him that the Punishment Session is not over yet... cause she walks forward to her Cane holder... in order to select the next weapon :) So the long Caning Session will continue!... and there is much more coming up for this bastard! Femdom in total Perfection with the world's hottest blonde Governess! You will see the following hot sadistic Action:

Filesize: 115 MB
Duration: 00:05:00

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

July Diamond - Have You Been A Baaad Boy? 3

Filesize: 138 MB
Duration: 00:06:00

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

July Diamond - Have You Been A Baaad Boy? 4

Filesize: 130 MB
Duration: 00:05:35
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 3061 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

July Diamond - Have You Been A Baaad Boy? 5

Filesize: 171 MB
Duration: 00:07:23
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 3046 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 188 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Alura Jenson - MILF Teacher Corporal Punishment Hand Job

Miss Jenson is upset with Rion for passing notes in her class. He NEEDS to pass this class to graduate this year. Annoyed with him, she starts spanking Rion right on her desk. A few minutes later, she realizes that Rion is getting hard from her corporal punishment, and she grabs his boner. She decides that maybe if he jerks off, he'll be less distracted in her class. Watching him do it, she finds out he really doesn't know how to do much- not even masturbate. So she jerks him off herself.

Filesize: 217 MB
Duration: 00:09:41

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Heather & Goddess Jenilee - Messed Up

On returning home from a fetish club, the 2 dommes find their house slave rifling through the fridge and not attending to his chores. He is clearly in need of more training and a great deal more punishment! After getting him to lick the dirt from their club worn high heeled shoes, they bend him over the dining table and set about giving him a scolding he`ll remember! 1st they administer a hard hand spanking, before moving on to a selection of whips and crops, with each beating getting more n more severe. He really messed up, so they mess him up good n proper!

Filesize: 474 MB
Duration: 00:18:22
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 3514 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 106 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Carmela & Princess Adrianna - We Don't Care About Your Stupid Limits

The title says it all with this one. This is one of Princess Carmela's real life personal slaves in Vegas that she "donated" to the shoot for us to use for whatever we wanted. So we chain him up in the garage of Our Mean Girl Desert Punishment Compound and go to town on him! OMG it was SOOO much fun! We didn't have to worry about any stupid "limits" and just chained him up and BEAT him!

We actually keep adding more & more chains to him and restraining him more and more as the clip goes on. We even have to gag him with our dirty panties to keep his screams muffled because he is such a screamer LOL. Let's just say this bitch gets BROKEN when we were finally done with him!

I want a new toy to play with now!! Who is next?? Haha.

-Princess Adrianna

Filesize: 1.83 GB
Duration: 00:21:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Carmela & Goddess Kiki - Caning Madness

***See "An Hour of Madness" for full background of how this slave found itself at Our mercy!***

This particular clip is JUST the CANING portion of this slave's Torment test...it was really struggling to survive this haha. Which made us enjoy tormenting it even MORE, tbh lol.

-Princess Carmela

Filesize: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:13:29

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Cloe - Slapped Hard By The Bikerlady

This is the 2nd part of our "bikerlady"-series starring beautiful german lady mistress cloe dressed in a biker outfit.

(look for earlier published parts with the search field and type in bikerlady and you will find more!)

after the slave has failed in worship her in an acceptable way in the first part its time now for getting more serious. for being a lousy bootlicker the slave is punished now by hard faceslapping. so she starts to slap the face of the pathetic slave from the beginning with fast and hard slaps.

but wtf? our slave gets a boner from this? what a ridiculous guy. mistress cloe doesn't like when her slave has a hard on without being allowed to have one. so he has to slap it by himself down, but again he fails. so he gets more slaps. hard slaps. mistress cloe really swings through the face of the slave with her leather gloves making the slave see some stars and hear the birds singing.

he also has to count the slaps and to be honest - we lost counting. he receives too many hits from the cruel hands of his owner. and to be honest more: our slave is into faceslapping but mistress cloe really brings him to his limit here.

Filesize: 147 MB
Duration: 00:06:24

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Cocky Slave Whipped In The Hot Box

This slave has been left chained up in the �Garage of Pain� at the mean girl punishment camp somewhere on the outskirts of Las Vegas. The Mean Girls like to party in Vegas on occasion and during their stay they can punish at will any slaves that have been sentenced for punishment from a Mean Girl Tribunal. It is like a hot box out here in the garage where the slave has been kept chained up for days. But it�s �attitude� still doesn�t seem to be broken. It is a new slave and still doesn�t understand that the only way it will survive ownership by The Mean Gilrs is by COMPLETE supplication at the feet of ALL Mean Girls and any of their friends. They are PROPERTY, not �people� anymore. This particular slave was sent for punishment for not putting enough olives in Princess Chanel�s boyfriend�s martini. He was one olive short, and just to show off in front of her boyfriend, Chanel sentenced him to 6 weeks at punishment camp! Plus she didn�t like his attitude- and rightfully so. He didn�t seem grateful enough to serve her and her boyfriend as a couple. 6 weeks out here should correct that, though! Princess Beverly had a very annoying plane ride to Vegas anyway. She actually had to share a charter Lear jet flight with some stupid bank executive. Not to mention it is SO hot out in this garage!

So she takes her anger out on the slave� The slave actually dares to complain to Princess Beverly that he feels his �sentence� was too harsh! Like his opinion counts for anything around here?? And he gives her ATTITUDE! This piece of scum needs to learn�and the best way to �teach� a slave anything is with a WHIP! Princess Beverly lays into him HARD. She beats the craapp ot of him with whips, canes, riding crops�until eventually he is broken and seems to have had an �attitude adjustment�. Princess Beverly even walks out of the room and turns the lights off at one point to leave the slave to �think� about its situation for awhile, and to �bake� a little bit MORE out in the hot box!! When she comes back a few hours later, she flips the lights back on and begins BEATING on the slave AGAIN without mercy!

By now the slave realizes how this is going to go�and begins BEGGING to be sent back to Mean Girl Manor and serve Princess Chanel AND her boyfriend, and anyone else he is told to! He pledges that he will do ANYTHING he is commanded to as the blows continue to rain down on him and his back fills up with welts and cuutts! This COCKY slave has learned its lesson and is obviously completely broken already. But Princess Beverly decides that it will still receive several more WEEKS of punishment to make SURE it never forgets that its life is now OWNED by The Mean Girls and its opinion mean NOTHING anymore!

Filesize: 492 MB
Duration: 00:11:39

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Countess Constance & Lady Dana - Flogged By 2 Bitches

Our cruel mistresses lady constance and lady dana are in a very bad mood today. both dressed in sexy outfits they order their pathetic house buttler of their mansion to come over and get undressed.

The ladies want to get out their frustrations today on the buttler by dishing out a good flogging. the buttler is ordered over the sofa and at once our ladies thrash the living daylights out of him. "i am thirsty" lady dana shouts. and in a few seconds the 2nd house slave appears with a drink. perfect. but as he wants to get away he is ordered to stay there and hold the drinks while the ladies continue to whip the buttler with all power of her right arms. fast vicious strokes and as longer they whip him they feel better. with every hit the fun increases for them and the fun increases for the poor buttler. of course he didnt expect that, cuz the flogger is usually a not so hard instrument of correction, but when in the right arms of cruel ladies it hurts as hell. in the end they are very satisfied after thrashing him until they are really exhausted from all that whipping! wonderful classic whipping clip with gorgeous mistresses as usual!

Filesize: 181 MB
Duration: 00:07:46
Video: WMV
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Tangent, Cybill Troy, January Seraph, Nikki Next, Miranda Mayfair, Mistress Storm & Joclyn Stone - CRUEL AND SADISTIC WHIPPINGS #7.

This special compilation video contains previously released footage of several of your favorite DomNation Mistresses at their sadistic best.

This is a must see compilation video for lovers of hard core whipping and slave punishment. This video contains several our most popular Dominas, including: Goddess Tangent, Cybill Troy, January Seraph, Nikki Next, Miranda Mayfair, Mistress Storm and Joclyn Stone.

Be forewarned: this video is the real deal and perhaps among the most intense BDSM interaction you will see anywhere on the web today. Real slaves...100% real action...no safe words...no time outs...NO MERCY! We have little doubt it will become a collectors item, so please purchase your copy right away!

Dont Miss out on this 32 Minutes of Merciless footage.

Filesize: 886 MB
Duration: 00:31:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lady Cruella Games - Domestic Husband: Cruel Foot Spanking!

The arrogant wife uses her husband as a slave...

In this clip she has him tied up on the floor and whips & spanks his feet very cruelly. The husband cries and sreams for mercy but he gets only cruel giggling.

Filesize: 226 MB
Duration: 00:07:22

Download and Enjoy