Boy/Girl Caned Whipped Spanked Boys

SaintSaint

YOUR PURPOSE IS TO SUFFER FOR ME. Starring Siren Hikari

Naked, vulnerable and firmly strapped down to my punishment bench, my slave will receive his daily beating. Yes, his DAILY beating. His punishment is not the result of unruly behavior, nor is it designed as a contrived form of fantasy fulfillment. I make my slaves suffer, because I want to. And because it thrills me. And because he needs it to keep him in line and devoted to my every whim.

Employing a simple but painfully effective riding crop, I rip the flesh from his ass and back until he is squealing for mercy. But his pleas only serve to fuel my sadistic desire to torment him further. The more he screams, the more intense his punishment becomes. The more he begs, the harder my whip strikes.

I will stop when I decide to stop. Not before. And never before he has been given a proper attitude adjustment and he truly knows his rightful place and who owns his ass. I would estimate another couple of hours is all thats needed to break his spirit, and have him licking the filth from my boot heels.

Filesize: 103 MB
Duration: 00:05:19
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 2561 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Caning, Whipping, Spanking, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress No.1 - Slave and Nail Dressage

Filesize: 268 MB
Duration: 00:13:29
Resolution: 960x540
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 2636 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 150 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Domina Liza - 100 Strokes for Piracy

Hard Corporal Punishment, not for the feint of heart. One of Domina Liza's sources provides information showing that this miscreant has been illegally downloading her films. She gives him the choice between being sent to the authorities, or being dealt with 'her way'. On choosing Mistress Liza's punishment, this copyright pirate is sentenced to one hundred strokes of the cane. Dressed in a formal suit, fully-fashioned stockings and heels, Domina Liza begins delivering the strokes, stripping down to her vintage lingerie to make herself more comfortable. Liza's striking power, accuracy and control are fully utilized, leaving a broken wreck as a reminder not to cross her again.

Filesize: 584 MB
Duration: 00:18:24
Resolution: 1024x576
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Beverly - The Boot Experiment

The Mean Girls do more than just take money from losers and beat on slaves. They also do a lot of original slave training research. Princess Beverly is conducting a study on the effects of boot worship and the ability to take pain. She is wearing a very short skirt showing off her long legs and thigh high black boots that look amazing. With clipboard and paddle in hand she allows the slave to freely worship her boots by kissing them all over and licking the bottoms clean. During the boot worship session she beats the slave with her paddle and takes careful notes regarding his reaction. Then as a control study she paddles the slave when he is denied access to her boots and notes any differences in the slave's ability and willingness to take pain. The data gathered will be used by all the Mean Girls so they can hopelessly enslave even more boot obsessed freaks. The paddling is not very hard in this one but boot worship fans will drool over how hot Princess Beverly looks in her ultra short skirt and thigh high black boots.

Filesize: 700 MB
Duration: 00:09:57
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS , 9691 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Bloodymary - Cruel Mistress Bloodymary Part 1

Mistress Bloodymary arrives in a pair of black leather boots and a stunning black leather dress. She drops down her hood and immediately starts the punishment session. The slave grits his teeth to bear the intense pain of the caning, but Mistress Bloodymary starts to increase the force between her rapidly pouring strokes.

Filesize: 460 MB
Duration: 00:12:40
Video: MP4, 12.593 FPS , 4888 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 163 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Bloodymary - Cruel Mistress Bloodymary Part 2

The slave is tied up, he is waiting for his back whipping punishment for quite some time now. When he hears the footsteps of Mistress Blodymary he starts to shiver, he knows that she is going to be really brutal again. She puts on her black leather gloves, grabs her bullwhip and the extreme torture starts.

Filesize: 451 MB
Duration: 00:11:52
Video: MP4, 12.682 FPS , 5117 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Cruel Mistress Bloodymary Part 3

Mistress Bloodymary doesn't spare the private parts of her slave. She slaps and kicks his balls forcefully, her boots smash into his sensitive parts with great force and the slave cries out in pain. She grabs his hair to hold his head up and she continues to kicks his balls powerfully. Then as a parting gift she spits him in the face.

Filesize: 514 MB
Duration: 00:13:10
Video: MP4, 12.588 FPS , 5262 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 155 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Ezada Sinn - Breaking in My Miniature Stallion

I'm much stronger and taller than this slave, but he'll be My pony anyway. No matter how tiny he is, a slave of Mine must be able to carry My Amazon frame and weight. After adding some fancy horse tack and suspending cum milking buckets from his nipples, My pony's appearance starts to show some promise. Sadly, after a few short trots around the track, his sweaty back is already showing signs of sway and fatigue. Attempting to teach him the dressage pose of "rearing up" proves utterly fruitless as well. My pony needs more endurance training, spurred onward by some strong whip motivation. In time, I'll surely make a real - even if miniature - stallion out of him.

Filesize: 543 MB
Duration: 00:15:40
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 4650 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Tangent - Tormented Trooper

Mistress Tangent tramples in the sexiest of black boots. The slave is then bound standing and whipped until raw and broken. She teases n shocks him with the electric prod 4 the finale.

Filesize: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:37:17
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS , 4200 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 205 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Leslie Look - Squeezed + Smacked By A Powerlifter

My first movie of female muscle domination with a real World Champion! (dialogue in English language)

If you prefer the wmv version, click here

German description: The Junior World Champion in powerlifting, the American Leslie Look, 22 years old, 94 kg of muscle distributed to 1.75 m, came to me from Maine to fear German men. At the World Cup in June '94, she raised a total of 510 kg - what happens to Peter, who weighs only 73 kg when he grabs Leslie's huge butt while playing dart? Two juicy slaps and then off between her incredibly massive thighs that he hears and sees! With enormous force, she rips him with the flat of his hand on all unprotected body parts, so that in no time his entire, snow-white body is covered with bright red hand prints. Peter can not believe the power of this young powerlifter, he has not the slightest chance escape their thigh clamps and blows, because in addition to their power there is also the weight difference of over 20 kg! The first Muscle Domination video with a real world champion!

Filesize: 517 MB
Duration: 00:30:57
Resolution: 720x576
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 2199 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Milana The Tormenting Goddess - BRUTAL CANING

The merciless Goddess Milana canes her slave extremely brutal. Her property screams in pain, but the Goddess does not care

Filesize: 816 MB
Duration: 00:11:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Brianna & Madame Sade - A Caning to Remember

Madame Sade and Goddess Brianna have a stable slut locked into a standing vice. The ladies begin caning this slut, laughing as he trembles. This will be a caning the bitch will not soon forget.

Filesize: 470 MB
Duration: 00:05:20
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS , 12.0 Mb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Miss Roper�s Dungeon Slave:Whipped

�The best thing after a nice deep fuck, is a cigarette,� says Miss Roper to her kneeling obedient slave. She has just given her bitch a proper strap on fucking and now Miss Roper is relaxing on her throne. Miss Roper has her slave light her cigarette so she can blow her smoke in his face and use his mouth as her ashtray. Impact play usually isn�t Miss Roper�s favorite thing but she is in a particularly sadistic mood today! She informs her bitch that she is going to destroy him with her red dragon tail whip! Miss Roper commands her slave to stand on the whipping platform and she secures his wrist cuffs to a bar positioned above his head. Now that he isn�t going anywhere and can�t run away, Miss Roper begins her slave�s discipline. She starts by warming up his back and then begins to whip her slave harder. Miss Roper has no mercy and ignores the screams and moans of her helpless victim. By the end of the beating the slaves back is covered in red welt marks from Miss Roper�s whip. Too bad for him that Miss Roper�s thirst for pain is not quite yet quenched!

Filesize: 604 MB
Duration: 00:06:59

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Cybill Troy - Caned for Boot Worship

Mistress Cybill Troy's gorgeous stiletto leather boots are irresistible, and her slave will endure any amount of suffering for the delicious honor of licking them clean.

In order to worship his sadistic Mistress' boots, the slave receives a merciless caning until his ass is striped and raw much to Cybill's delight.

Filesize: 1010 MB
Duration: 00:19:27
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 7003 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Domina Liza & The Hunteress - Caning in Corsetry

After annihilating their slave's bottom with the tawse, its now time for The Hunteress and Domina Liza to have some fun with their favourite implements...the cane! The slaves bottom is already scarlet and so after selecting their weapons the two wicked ladies enjoy making it even redder, taking it in turns to strike their blows over and over until they are thoroughly satisfied.

Filesize: 303 MB
Duration: 00:10:16
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 3992 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Beaten into Slave Pulp (Cybill Troy & Veronica Vixen)

Sadistic Mistresses Cybill Troy & Veronica Vixen refuse to allow a slave of theirs to get soft. Even after this slave can't handle their canes and hard wooden paddles, they decide to toughen him up by beating him harder and harder as he screams for mercy. He will be paddled and caned into a deep submissive state at their skilled hands.

Holding him down, they take turns punishing his flesh, forcing him well beyond his limits until he breaks, completely under their control and unable to form a sentence, let alone protest.

Filesize: 523 MB
Duration: 00:10:14
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS , 6998 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Jo - Femdom Prison

Part 2: The Beating Begins.

Now the beating begins in earnest. Mistress Jo on top form again. This isn't a guy who can take his pain, like a lot of hard whipping clips. This poor guy writhes and moans in genuine agony, but Mistress Jo wouldn't let him have a safe word.

Filesize: 122 MB
Duration: 00:07:16
Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS , 2200 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Part 3: Learning His Place.

Once She's thoroughly beaten him into submission it's time to see how much he's learned about his station in life, so down he goes to lick Her boots. If he's keen and eager to do a good job and is truly humble, then life at the prison might begin. However, it's rare for a new inmate to get it right first time, so this is rarely the end of the torments. Rather, just the beginning.

Filesize: 124 MB
Duration: 00:07:25
Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS , 2201 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Part 4: Handcuffed Bootlicker.

Mistress Jo is going to give him one last chance, but he's going to find it much harder to please Her now he's handcuffed and sniveling about on the floor. She COULD take the cuffs off, but what fun would that be?

Filesize: 104 MB
Duration: 00:06:12
Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS , 2201 kb/s

Download and Enjoy