Christina Model Discussion

keeper31

Staff member
Hopefully she will either do more or quit teasing.

Marco

Regardless of Christina, I have to say that I think the prices people charge on OnlyFans for locked videos when you don't even know what is in them is nonsense. Why do people pay for this stuff? $25 for a two minute video should be custom video specifically made for you. Seriously, you can find plenty of girls who will make a custom video for you at less than $5 a minute. But if that is what you want to spend your money on, then have at it.

cmfriend

So i was hoping for help with saving photos and videos on OnlyFans. How do you do it I can only save screen shots at this point. Thank You!

Marco

So i was hoping for help with saving photos and videos on OnlyFans. How do you do it I can only save screen shots at this point. Thank You!
I use something on Firefox which is an add-on called "Downloader for OnlyFans.com" that works pretty good. It populates buttons within the webpage below the OnlyFans posts that allows you to download the content. It works pretty good...

Sheester

I use an extension called DownloadHelper for video and it works great with OnlyFans: https://www.downloadhelper.net/

For photos, in Firefox, just click on Tools, select Page Info, and then click on Media. You can save any or all photos on a page. Works for a lot of pages where the right-click feature is disabled/unavailable.

Guido_Fawkes

NOS911: I've just joined Christina's site. Could you tell me where on her site you found the 27 images to download and are there anymore sets?
Thanks in advance.