Girls Solo Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions

SaintSaint

Princess Shaye Rivers - Poppers Foot Slut

With a tiny pin dick like that there's not much use for you. Might as well have it locked up and keys thrown away! Your obsession with My delicious feet have you mindlessly finger tip jerking your useless micro-dick, well no more! All you can hope for from now on is watching My toes wiggle as I humiliate you for My entertainment. You'll need a bottle of the most potent , and a thick ass dildo. At My feet, sniffing the scent of My toes and soles. Sniffing those to every wiggle. Seen as I enjoy wiggling My toes your brain will turn to mush, and your man hole dilate like a true sissy, gaping wide enough you'll take My foot in there if I so desire - oh you wish. Instead with your face against My soles, sniffing to every wiggle (never stop) you'll slide right down on that dildo, balls deep foot fag. Take it all in. Sniff and bounce. have your face against my soles so I can literally coerce you down on that M0nst3r. Keep sniffing and thrusting until your micro-penis spurts out touch-free pathetic blebs in one ruined orgasm over another. Never stop. My toes wiggle you sniff and ride. This is how it'll be from now on. Keep going until you're blowing air! I want to get a good laugh out of this. Sniff and ride. Remember to tribute towards My next pedicure when you're done humiliating yourself for these feet that own your penis, holes , mind and wallet!

Video: MP4
Filesize: 291 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:09:30
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Gwen - My New Cucky Boyfriend

So honey tonights the night you've been waiting for! We're finally gonna fuck! You've been wooing me and taking me out on dates and buying me pretty things and tonight I've got an extra special surprise for you! So, Actually we're not going to fuck, because the fact is you're going to be my cucky boyfriend! You see, you're too Beta for me to fuck, I only fuck alphas, so from now n it's just you paying for everything and me fucking other guys. you'll need to down grade all your expenses, get rid of any memberships you have, all your money goes to me now! And if you're extra good maybe I'll fuck you! With a strap on anyway! I'll ease you into it, this cock is pretty big, you'll need to do an enema, practice with your fingers to stretch out your boy pussy!

Filesize: 1.06 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:07:30

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Ceara Lynch - Sissy White Faggot

Who would've known my brother and I have so much in common. I love wearing latex cat suits because of how it shows off my sexy ass and legs, and I found out my bro has his own cat suit in pink. He also had a collection of all sorts or sissy maid and schoolgirl outfits mixed in with my stolen pantyhose. Our fetish clothing isn't the only we have in common, we also both love getting fucked by big black cocks! I guess it runs in the family. We just have a weakness for dominating Alpha Males ramming our holes with their massive dicks. Girls like us need a fat cock to be pleasured. Nothing shows your gratitude more than taking his giant cock in your mouth. I've got a couple of perfect boyfriends who will treat you like the slut you've wanted to be. Tell me how much you want to be a dirty cum slut and have that bull's seed shot down your throat. I'm so happy I have a new little sister that I can teach everything I know about boys.

Filesize: 392 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:13:12

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Jasmine Mendez - Ruin It For Me POV

Filesize: 290 MB
Duration: 00:05:49

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Gwen - Dr. Pegger Custom SPH JOI

You've come in to see me several times now, too many times for a healthy patient. I'm thinking it's because you may have a Crush on me. Of course you do, I mean I'm a hot doctor. Maybe you even like how I talk about your tiny penis. So you're here for a physical "for work" huh? OK drop your pants, I cup your balls and tell you to cough, then I tell you to lie down so I can check your prostate. I comment on your Dicklett, how adorably tiny it is. It appears you enjoy things up your ass, I tell you to hold on a moment while I go get something... I come back with a strap on dildo, I insert it in you while I instruct you on how to jerk off your dicklette.

Filesize: 339 MB
Duration: 00:09:46

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Zenova - Enchantment- Resistance is Futile

It's that time of year again, the holiday season, time for office parties etc. You go to a party expecting to be bored but then you see her. She is so captivating you can't stop staring at her, she is just mesmerizing. You feel strangely pulled to her, you need to get closer. She gets up and goes to room in the back anyway from everyone and you feel compelled to follow. Even though you haven't spoken a single word to her she stares back at you, motioning for you to come into the room so you do and shut the door behind you. Even though her mouth isn't moving you can hear her voice in your mind. You try to resist her. The more you try to resist Me the easier it is for Me to slide so DEEP inside your mind. Before you know it you will be so hard and filled with pleasure you will be stroking uncontrollably unable to stop yourself from cumming and insuring My permanent place in your mind! You will be stroking and cumming over and over again. Once you cum for Me while listening to this your mine forever.No count up at the end so you can stay in a bliss state as long as you likeThis video contains *spiral and crystal induction *magic control *snaps for pleasure *face and eyes closeups *lots of DDD cleavage and topless nudity *Multi-layered sound including ASMR whispers, subliminal messages, light music, and brainwave entrainment for increased pleasure and arousal *JOI *implanted triggers

Filesize: 426 MB
Duration: 00:27:48

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Charlotte Stokely - Evil Office Orgasm

I found all the pictures of me on your office computer! So you're gonna go wait for me in the other office while I get changed into something I think you'll like. That's better. Now relay while I put you in a reverse scissor hold. Do you trust me??? (Snap) I wonder how I'm gonna dispose of your body haha! Goddess Charlotte Stokely Categories: Femdom POV, Executrixx, Latex, Catsuits, Scissor Hold, Office Domination, Cum Countdown, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instructions.

Filesize: 318 MB
Duration: 00:10:31

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Candy Glitter - Cum In Your Pants

Today I am going to give you the privilege of cumming for me. But you're not going to just jerk like normal. No, today you're going to cum in your pants. No skin to skin contact. Rub yourself over your pants until you squirt inside your boxers! You are such a pervert, you will do anything I say.

Filesize: 470 MB
Duration: 00:11:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Exquisite Goddess - Intox Bitch

Get ur bottle ready and let's do it! Time to get you tipsy and weak

Filesize: 702 MB
Duration: 00:22:42

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Shaye Rivers - JOI Challenge for Boob Lovers

The rules are very simple, but the challenge itself will not be. A boob lover like you will surely want to stroke and cum to My perfect tits. I will tease you with them, describe them in detail, and get your cock throbbing for My tits, but you MUST follow the rules or there will be a price to pay

Filesize: 268 MB
Duration: 00:09:04

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lyra Fae - Jack Off Instructions from Nurse Tiffy

Hey, thanks for participating in our new program! We know how hard it is to produce a sperm sample at the doctor's office, it's so cold, sterile, and the magazines totally suck. So, we've decided to test out this new program where we have a nurse come into your own home and collect your sample! Oh, and one other thing - the nurse is more than happy to uh, "help" you produce that sample. Nurse Tiffy has a very specific set of instructions for you - follow them exactly and we'll make sure you get a realllyyyy big sample. ;)

Filesize: 278 MB
Resolution: 1920x1028
Duration: 00:20:11

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Kiki Klout - Kiki's Chastity Bitch POV

When you married Kiki, you promised to please her, you promised to do anything that she asks! Well, your little pathetic cock just doesn't cut it anymore. You can't make Kiki cum so you are no longer allowed to cum! Your little cock is going to be locked up forever. The key to your chastity cage is so close. Dangling from Kiki's bracelet. Don't worry. Just because you can't cum anymore doesn't mean that Kiki can't get off. She is laying on the couch in front of you playing with her toys! Her black vibrator and her assorted dildos are all lined up. Now you will have to suffer the torture and agony of watching your hot wife please herself while you watch helplessly, all locked up!

Filesize: 635 MB
Duration: 00:07:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Lindsey - Edge Until You Break

you love stroking so much so today I'm going to let you. you are going to follow My rules just like the good little puppy you are. When I say stop, you fucking stop. I want you to get yourself as close to the edge as possible. It must be so hard not to cum when you're stroking to how fucking hot I am. I truly look amazing and it's going to break your dick. your orgasm will feel so good when I finally allow you to let it go and you look at My perfect body as your dick explodes. you know that you will never be good enough, you know you're a loser freak and that's why you're such a good listener.

Filesize: 527 MB
Duration: 00:08:59

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Miki - Brainless Gooning Pillow Humping P.0.p.p.3.r.z. Puppet

Well look who it is, another stupid horny loser ready to stroke his day and night away to me. And you really are stupid, especially when I'm on your screen. You empty out that brain of yours when you goon and edge to me all night. You become a gooning drooling puppet every time you see me.

I want you to be especially stupid for me today but you won't need your hands except for when you're sniffing your p.0.p.p.3.r.z. So grab a bottle of your favorite stupid potion and I'm going to empty out your brain even more than it already is. I'm going to turn you into a gooning drooling mess. And all you'll need are your p.0.p.p.3.r.z. and your pillow. You're gonna hump yourself silly. You're going to be a gooning pillow humping p.0.p.p.3.r.z. sniffing loser for me.

Take your first sniff and start emptying out your head. I know that's what you want to do. So start humping your pillow and sniff loser. It feels so good, doesn't it? Your brain goes blank while your cock gets harder and harder as you hump that pillow. Look at yourself, humping yourself stupid, a gooning humping mess, a puddle of mush, just for me. I love how stupid you get when you're on p.0.p.p.3.r.z.

You get so stupid that you'll hump your pillow instead of stroking your cock like a normal man. You're going to hump that pillow while you're high as fuck. You're going to sniff and hump all night for me. It just feels too good to stop. It feels so good to be so stupid. I love how stupid you get for me. You're going to be stuck here all night.

You're so fucking stupid, look at yourself humping your pillow. But you're so horny and you can't stop, especially when you're so high and I'm going to make you keep going. Hump that pillow, goon for me you stupid fucking loser. You're a horny pillow humping gooner. You just want to goon and hump all night while your head is so fuzzy from all the p.0.p.p.3.r.z.

You're going to be here all night, you have nothing better to do than to fuck a pillow while making yourself stupid for me. I want you to keep going until you pass out in a haze on top of your pillow. I want you to be a gooning mess for me all night. You're going to watch this on a loop and hump your pillow for me. You're going to sniff each time I tell you to, no matter how many times you've looped this clip, but you don't care. You love being a horny stupid loser for me. You're a pillow humping idiot, that's all you are now. No more thinking, just hump.

Filesize: 896 MB
Duration: 00:12:08

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Eva De Vil - My Little Brother Becomes My New Foot Bitch

Eva De Vil has just returned from a very long day walking around in her boots, but now that she is home, who is going to take care of her tired feet?

Eva then remembers overhearing her little brother talking about how much of a foot fetish he has, so Eva decides to capitalize on this opportunity. Why not make her annoying little brother take care of her feet. Maybe if he does a good enough job, she may just make her little brother her new little foot bitch.

Eva has her brother massage her tired and sweaty feet, followed by spreading her toes open from beneath the pantyhose, while instructing him to take a deep breath in between each of her toes.

Maybe if her brother does a good enough job, maybe Eva will allow him to worship and deepthroat her perfect feet.

Filesize: 495 MB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:15:38

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Celine - First CEI & Anal Masturbation for Virgin Losers

I have a nice challenge for you today! I wana see how good you can handle this masturbation work! This clip contains lots of jerk off instructions, masturbation encouragement and techniques, sex positions, wanking positions, and of course cum eating instructions.

Filesize: 577 MB
Duration: 00:20:07

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Liv Royale - Cum For Me

Get lost in my eyes in this dreamy sequence where I slip in and out of focus as I repeat the word "cum" over and over, sometimes soft and whispered, other times more firm, demanding, urgent. You're guaranteed to be cumming for me in no time.

Filesize: 1.50 GB
Duration: 00:06:36

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy