Girls Solo Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions

SaintSaint

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Tabata JOI III

You haven't been keeping on your workouts at all, have you? I'm really dissapointed in you. You're supposed to be keeping that cock in tip top shapen for my amusement! I suppose I'll have to give you a very intense round of interval training today-- nearly 12 solid minutes of tabata intervals that you'll be performing with only a few tiny seconds of rest in between. You won't be allowed to cum until I tell you, so you had better not get too excited by this lace bodysuit!Lube and towels needed as usual.

Video: MOV
Filesize: 347 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:11:45
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Kelly Sunshine - Slave to My Legs

Wow. Have you ever seen legs as amazing as Mine? They are so long and incredible! Absolutely unreal. They make you fall to your knees and just beg Me to worship. I know you wanna jerk your cock to My sexy legs, feet and high heels, don't you bitch? If you wanna jerk off, you have to obey Me. You can only touch your dick WHEN and HOW I say. Understand? Your cock is My property. Be a good boy and follow My commands.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 138 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:09:24

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Ashley - Vick's on Your Dick

Today you're going to be jerking off with some Vick's Vapor Rub. You do whatever I say and this time is no different. Pause this clip and go get some Vick's so you can stroke yourself into an icy oblivion for Me. And if you're sick with a cold, this will two birds with one stone LOL! Come on loser, time to cool off that dick and edge for Me.

Filesize: 298 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:58

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Eva de Vil - 14 Days of Love: Burning Desire

A burning desire can have us doing all sorts of crazy, irrational things. You're going to keep your chastity cage on for this one and focus on a deeper, sensory pleasure. Breathe the anticipation as you wait for the wax to sting your skin and worship Goddess' shining curves. I recommend doing a little research on wax play before trying this! Hold the candle two feet above your skin while you get used to it.

Filesize: 404 MB
Duration: 00:06:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Vikki Lynn - Ignored, Edged, Locked - A Series of Fortunate Events

I'm going to toy with you in multiple different ways today. My favorite. Doing whatever I want to you, pushing all the buttons I know you have. A slight ignore as I tease you with my perfect feet to start, subtle glances and phrases starting to set you off. Eventually I let you out of chastity to edge. To edge how I say, slowly. Only allowing to stroke at certain times. My breasts making you even more weak for me. Seeing them makes you ache so badly. Denying you brings me infinite joy. Especially when I make you stuff your aching cock back into that chastity cage.

Filesize: 1.86 GB
Duration: 00:15:23

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Angel - Dominating Daddy

I caught you, you fucking cheater! I can't believe you would do this to Mom, and don't even deny it. I've got all the proof I need right here, I've made copies, I have your search history logged and printed out, I've got photographs, I've got it all. So Daddy, what are we going to do about this

Filesize: 410 MB
Duration: 00:09:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Ashley - Pathetic Panty Perv

Little panty freaks like you can't resist worshiping this sexy little thong of Mine. You helplessly stare at the outline of My pussy and My sexy ass. You wish you could stick your loser face right where My thong is. It's clinging so tightly to all those places you never actually get to see. You want to sniff My panties, to suck on them, to stroke with them. You are a pathetic little panty pervert.

Filesize: 429 MB
Duration: 00:09:49

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

At Your Maid's Service by Kerri King

I've worked for you, for how long now? I'm so tired of cleaning this and that, making sure I take care of YOUR needs...now it's time to care of MINE. I provoke your libido as usual, in my naughty little maid ensemble, starting to stroke and flaunt myself, all to demand you service ME orally and financially. I will be getting the raise I deserve and then some, unless you'd like to be exposed for your little perversions. Got it? Good. Who's the boss now?

Filesize: 381 MB
Duration: 00:12:51

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

The Mistress B - Foot Joi

Filesize: 271 MB
Duration: 00:08:02

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Barbie - Talk the Talk

Anyone can wear panties. Any slutty fuck can even suck a cock. Yawn, not particularly impressive to me these days. But, can you actually talk the talk? Does your sissy fetish go beyond your dick desires? Can you carry a sissy conversation with me? Your training has come, to brainwash your mind into being closer to your goal of 24/7 sissification. I challenge you to watch my FAVOURITE TV show, the whole recent season, and see if you can actually carry a convo about it after. I couldn't give a fuck about your clitty, but discussing the best fashion and lip-synchs in the season sounds way more fun. This is the holy bible of sissification, and why I am so good at it: you'll be getting the ultimate education and irreversibly changing your wiring til there is no turning back for you. Sashay, shantay.

Filesize: 442 MB
Duration: 00:10:18

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Your Stepsister Bribes You Out of Your Money with Her Phenomenal Tits ROLEPLAY by Kerri King

I'm home visiting for the holidays, and who would I rather hang out with other than my loving stepbrother? Or should I say perverted stepbrother? LOL. Like I don't notice you ogling me at any chance you get...you're an idiot if you think I won't get something out of this little hiccup. I propose that you fork over a hefty giftcard/preloaded credit card that you received as a present in exchange for getting a few minutes in heaven..via my perfect tits..the rack you've always wanted to see. I know how much of a mind fuck this may be, and I'm planning to use my body to my full advantage. I would say thanks for the free money, but you already I'm the one doing YOU the service

Filesize: 316 MB
Duration: 00:20:39

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Tara Tainton - Burglar is humiliated

Filesize: 103 MB
Resolution: 768x432
Duration: 00:23:38

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

CBT for Tiny Cocks by Kerri King

You are absolutely worthy of something special for having that tiny cocklette between your grotesque legs...and that's total dick demolition. I have picked a new common kitchen tool and special "lubricant" to take care of that measly few inches you like to call a "dick" of yours. It's an eyesore, utterly useless to men AND women, and of course therefore to you. I coach you through some painful memories you are guaranteed to never forget, and even let you reward yourself with a shopping spree after...how generous of me.

Filesize: 290 MB
Duration: 00:09:47

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Jennifer - Chastity Release Day

Why is My chastity boy so bothersome today? Was there something special today I was supposed to do? He just keeps staring at My ass while Im trying to read My book. All month in chastity has been really good for the house. He is such a good slave now; very obedient and so well behaved. He does everything I say when I say it and how I say I want it. So why today, is he risking all his valiant efforts by bothering Me so much? Was I supposed to let him out today? I cant remember. It would be a real shame to ruin all the good behavior by letting him out too soon. Its time to break the news to My slave RELEASE DAY DENIED, HAHA!

Filesize: 218 MB
Duration: 00:07:03

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Ibicella - Dangerous Manipulative Game - Blackmail (Fantasy)

Here you are again, begging for my attention. If you really want to be a part of my team, one of my "good-boys", you should trust ME 100%. I want to know you more, so I've created this little game in 5 rounds : I am expecting the real answer to each round. You will have my permission to cum when you reach the very last round. No lies, no acting. I demand obedience, you tell me what I want to know... You will be able to stop the game but if you do so you will never have what you were coming for. Yes, I could ruin your life with all these informations, but this is not about Blackmail (Fantasy), this is about building a very intimate relationship full of confidence.

Filesize: 793 MB
Duration: 00:24:42

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Exquisite Goddess & Last Diva - Findom Ripoff

Why get financially drained by one when you can have two goddesses do it? Buy clip, get on your knees, grab credit card and obey. You will have to pay for each stroke you take lil bitch!

Filesize: 355 MB
Duration: 00:11:24

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Luscious Lindsey - Earning Your Cock

Every loser has some kind of purpose. Whatever I think I can use you best is your purpose. you really have no say about that. I have a special job for you though. I'm going to pimp out all your holes for profit. First, you have to prove to Me that you can earn that. That you are worthy of sucking and fucking for my benefit. I'm not going to pimp out some mess that doesn't know what it's doing. Show Me that you do. Show Me that I can put you to good use. Watch you take cock in the ass while blowing another one while I sit there and laugh counting out all the cash I get from pimping your slutty ass out! I don't care if you don't like it. The important thing is that it will make Me happy and that is all you care about.That is all you should care about.
Filesize: 419 MB
Duration: 00:07:12

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Bratty Nikki - Extreme Tits And Ass Shiny Worship

Tits and ass, tits and ass. Shiny shiny shiny!! Need I say more??

Filesize: 566 MB
Duration: 00:07:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Astro Domina - Fart Exploration

You finally gathered up the courage to ask your girl Sydney to fart on your face. It is been a long time fantasy of yours to smell her farts as you dig your nose into her ass cheeks. There is no one you know with a better ass than her so you're very excited for this. Sydney orders u to sit down as she brings her ass closer to your face. It seems like she's a little shy at first but it doesn't take long 4 her to get comfortable with the concept. As you dig your nose into her butt hole, you can almost smell the beans she had for lunch. As she lets out her first fart, u couldn't be more turned on. Sydney admits shes turned on too and she wants to keep going with some bigger farts.

Filesize: 703 MB
Duration: 00:11:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Ceara Lynch - Femdom Nihilism

Nothing matters in this world. We are all going to D!E anyways! You'll never be happy and your life is meaningless. Stop believing in some higher power or God that is guiding your path. You are alone in this universe, just another lost wandering soul. May as well give in to hedonistic pleasure and worship the Goddess you crave. Why spend your time and money on those who don't even care about you? I'm here to give your life worth. Fuck everyone, your wife, your friends, your f****y, you don't need them if you have me to please you. The time is NOW to get what you want, and you want ME! Give up that idea of having a greater purpose in life, the only thing that truly matters is pleasure. The only thing we have left are the fleeting feelings of excitement that drives our sexual desires. Enjoy what's left of your pathetic existence with debauchery and pleasure. If you're going to live a depressing life of misery and sadness, you might as well jerk off to it.

Filesize: 335 MB
Resolution: 960x720
Duration: 00:07:34

Download and Enjoy