Femdom Experiments on Males (Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, BDSM, etc)

vioroca

Mira Cuckold - High Of The Foot Worship

Tags: foot worship, foot humiliation, foot domination, feet, cuckold, interracial, foot licking, barefoot, foot fetish, femdom, feet worship
Description: The only thing my perfect bull and my loser husband have in common is that they both love my perfect feet but of course my bull is much better in this as well. He is not just a great lover with strong foot fetish but he is a real artist of foot worship! What can I say to you loser ,just watch me while I get the most sensual and exciting foot worship in my life and try not ejaculate in the first two minutes! Good luck,loser.
Duration: 00:20:47
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, ~8 815 Kbps avg, 0.085 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 1.31 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/0925435e620dd/Mira_Cuckold_-_High_Of_The_Foot_Worship.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

vioroca

FULL Amanda humiliates the slave

Tags: cruel mistresses, slave humiliation, femdom, female domination, humiliation, bdsm, spitting
Description: His hands and head are stuck in a stock, so he can't really defend himself against Mistress Amanda's next punishment. On the other hand, he would not dare to do anything against his mistresses sweet saliva on his head. Mistress Amanda talks to the slave all the while and she spits on his face and in his hair.
Duration: 00:09:00
Format: Windows Media
Video: VC-1, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~7 772 Kbps avg, 0.150 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, WMA3, 2 ch, ~386 Kbps
Filesize: 493 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/4039f218cc693/FULL_Amanda_humiliates_the_slave.mp4

vioroca

Macy Cartel - Enjoys Pussy Worship after Shopping Trip

Tags: foot worship, pussy worship, humiliation, femdom, ass worship, brat princess
Description: Macy has had an enjoyable shopping trip with her generous friend, Marcello. She has had a great day of being spoiled. After so much walking around the mall Macy wants her feet massaged. Marcello happily obliges. He is such a good friend and happy to do whatever Macy wants. Macy tells Marcello a secret. A guy once sucked on her toes and she liked it. Marcello thinks that licking and sucking a foot is a little weird, but he is willing to try it to make his friend happy. Soon Marcello is fully worshipping Macy's feet and Macy is getting everything she wants. Marcello thinks that things are going well and asks Macy if maybe he can take her out to dinner some night. Macy doesn't really want to have dinner but would like him to take her shopping again sometime. Macy moves her independently wealthy friend's mouth from her feet to her pussy. Marcello keeps licking. While he worships her pussy Macy suggests to Marcello that he start giving her a weekly allowance for spending. Marcello is a little hesitant to give Macy the amount she wants. Eventually, Macy gets an orgasm along with her gifts and weekly $500 allowance.
Duration: 00:12:54
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~9 948 Kbps avg, 0.160 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~165 Kbps
Filesize: 935 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/061fc1e98a5c6/Macy_Cartel_-_Enjoys_Pussy_Worship_after_Shopping_Trip.mp4

vioroca

Fun Toy Wrestler For Two Gorgeous Female Fighting Champions

Tags: femdom
Description: To give Zsolt a fair chance, the girls decided to not distract his eye with her tight asses jiggling around in tiny boxers or panties, for the match to be fair and for him to give the best he can. With that being said, as soon as the first round started, it took a single move to put him down. That's what you get when you have two female champions on your ends, down like a piggy and stretched like a rope. For the girls it looks like just a warmup round, they are having too much fun with him, as if there's not a single thread of threat in his moves. After all, Zsolt can barely move while having his hands pulled back and his legs are bent more than nature wanted them to be. He is truly a toy in their hands, one that grunts and yells, begging for mercy.
Duration: 00:26:53
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~8 013 Kbps avg, 0.155 bit/pixel
Filesize: 1.54 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/5a90d19b72eca/Fun_Toy_Wrestler_For_Two_Gorgeous_Female_Fighting_Champions.mp4

vioroca

Natalya - I'm Going to Ball Bust You Until I Better

Tags: femdom, ball kicking, foot worship, humiliation, brat princess, ballbusting
Description: I'm having another miserable week. I decide to kick my slave in the balls until I better. My best enjoyment comes from his suffering. For my day to be better, I need for his to be a thousand times worse. I don't want to stop abusing his body until my white sneakers are red. The slave endures a lot of pain, and I get the giggles. My week's looking up! But the ballbusting still isn't enough to make me really happy. I put my slave's balls on the table and crush them underneath my shoe. The slave really cannot take the cock trampling. It complains a lot, but I keep doing it. He takes a lot of pain for me, like a good boy. I decide to let the obedient idiot cum on my shoes and cover where his other fluids have already spilt. The slave does as I command it and covers my shoes with a worship puddle. I make it lick all its filth off my shoes. When I'm all done, I have the slave take off my shoes and lick the sweat from my perfect feet.
Duration: 00:25:24
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10.4 Mbps avg, 0.167 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 1.88 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/02c06770c2b87/Natalya_-_Im_Going_to_Ball_Bust_You_Until_I_Better.mp4

vioroca

Anissa Kate - Femdom Babe Crossdresses Guy Into A Girlfriend

Tags: handjob, crossdressing, femdom, fishnets, lingerie, corset, foot licking
Description: But Anissa is hardly done with her "new girlfriend." She puts him in a long blonde wig and brushes out his tresses. Meanwhile his cock seems pretty hard through all this, and although she's clearly the dominant mistress here she squats down on her knees to bite his balls and give his shaft a slapping and then deepthroat sucking. Be here for more kink in Part 2!
Duration: 00:40:44
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 000 Kbps avg, 0.129 bit/pixel
Filesize: 2.33 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/017d5dd0f8626/Anissa_Kate_-_Femdom_Babe_Crossdresses_Guy_Into_A_Girlfriend.mp4

vioroca

Ceara Lynch - Heel Puppy

Tags: foot domination, shoe worship, female domination, ceara lynch, foot worship, femdom, foot humiliation, foot fetish, verbal humiliation
Description: Is there anything hotter than a sexy woman dominating a nerdy loser with her heels? I think not. Go ahead, go green with envy that I would even let this fool in my presence, let alone let him up close and personal with my pantyhose covered feet and legs. He worships me like the princess I am and relishes in every minute of it; kissing my ass, sucking my toes, and licking the dirt from my shoes.
Duration: 00:12:31
Video: AVC, 1440x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~6 561 Kbps avg, 0.141 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps
Filesize: 617 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/dbfdcbef16049/Ceara_Lynch_-_Heel_Puppy.mp4

vioroca

Mandy Marx - Last Chance

Tags: handjob, femdom, pantyhose, bondage, tease and denial, cumshot
Description: Talking you through a handjob while you're lost and so helpless. I'm going to make you cum, I'm going to leave. There's nothing you can do. I'm going to make you cum and I'm going to leave.
Duration: 00:09:39
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~3 987 Kbps avg, 0.064 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps
Filesize: 298 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/1b34031613840/Mandy_Marx_-_Last_Chance.mp4

vioroca

Breathtaking Goddess

Tags: facesitting, human furniture, lingerie, femdom, pantyhose domination, ass worship, female supremacy, goddess worship, ass smothering
Description: My ass is superior, a slaves face is worthless. My comfort is far more important than its need to breathe. Sacrifices must be made to please Me, today I am going to take your breath away. With My supreme ass. I am giving new purpose to its face and making it My cushion. It struggles underneath Me as I sit My full weight over its face. What a useless object, always and making muffled noises under My ass. If it doesn't stop I warn I will smother it until it does. I shut it up, slap it and sit back down hard on its face. It tries desperately to breathe while pinned tightly between My butt. Sniff it, kiss it, worship and give in to it. It must accept its fate and be all consumed by My powerful pantyhose clad butt.
Duration: 00:13:15
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~8 243 Kbps avg, 0.358 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~165 Kbps
Filesize: 799 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/c0d58ac84215f/Breathtaking_Goddess.mp4

vioroca