Boy/Girl FaceSitting, Ass and Pussy Worship

Nickolette

Goddess Brianna & Kendra James - Eager Fuck Slut

Goddess Brianna and Mistress Kendra team up again to have their way with a willing sub slave. This eager fuck slut is going to be their play thing and there isn't anything he can do about it. They shove feet in his face and rub soles on his hard cock as they promise him that they will drain his worthless balls of every drop then pour it all down his eager throat.

Mistress Kendra straddles the slave and gags the obedient dude with her slender feet. Goddess Brianna jerks his erect member forcefully to extract his juice; alternating between handjob and footjob to bring this boy to ecstasy. He won't have any lunch at all if he fails to produce as instructed by his lovely MILF tormentors.

MP4 / 478 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:19

Genre: Female Domination, FaceSitting, Ass & Pussy Worship

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Chloe Cherry & Riley Reid - Two Cunts, One Slave

Boys are always so much more obedient and willing to please when their manhood has been completely taken away from them. Mistress Riley and Chloe unlock their pleasure pet from his kennel to let him out for a moment of play. He has been trained to be satisfied with only being allowed to lick and worship his Owner's sweet cunts as his cock and balls remain under strict lockdown. They use their toy up for their pleasure only and once he has no further use he is thrown right back into his cage where all boys belong.

MP4 / 1.44 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:17:18

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Chloe Cherry - Cunt Trainer

The best way to get a man to follow every instruction to the T is by locking an electric shocking pet collar around his precious balls. Once locked on tight any man will obey your every command in total fear of that bright red button being pushed. Princess Chloe loves having her tight, young pussy pleasured every day but her current slave has fallen short in the skills of making her orgasm. With her new training method, her slave will become the best cunt worshiping bitch she could ever ask for. A few intense shocks to his manhood along the way will keep him servicing to his best possible abilities.

MP4 / 994 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:41

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Cris Mattos Real Smelly Farts

Big butted Cris Mattos is real evil farting a lot on Olavo's face. She presses Olavo's head against her dirty ass and farts directly on his nose obeying the poor boy to smell all disgusting thing. Then she is dropping farts on his nose without stop making poor defenseless slave suffers a lot.

MP4 / 1.55 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:36:14

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Daisy Lynne - Daisy orders a pussy eating for lunch

Daisy Lynne is having a snack on her kitchen counter while her slave does the dishes. She is feeling kind of horny so she orders him to eat her pussy. Now she can eat while being eaten. She lets the crumbs from her food fall over her useless slave while he eats her pussy.

MP4 / 354 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:29

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Astro Domina - Sydney Lee - Oral Slave

Sydney is used to having slaves take care of things. Groceries, restaurant bills, presents, you name it. And sometimes she needs someone to take care of her sexually. That's where her oral slave comes in. Sydney gets to sit down on a comfy chair, hovering above her sub's face. His only mission is to pleasure Sydney's pussy. She tells him when to slow down and when to speed up. Sitting on top of his face while he's licking her pussy gets her close to orgasm, but she wants to make it last so she turns around so he can focus on her ass for a bit. Satisfied with his services, Sydney turns around one more time and allows him to make her cum. So nice to have an oral slave in the house.

MP4 / 922 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:38

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Princess Lyne - farting in his face - My first fart video!

My slave begged and begged and PAID for Me to fart in his face... well I agreed. I worked up a couple big ones in this video so enjoy the audio and the video combination as I make him SNIFF and inhale My stinky farts. And I said I would never do a farting video... lol.

MP4 / 12.5 MB / 640x480 / 00:03:00

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Strict Pussy Obedience - Isabelle Deltore

Shock collars have an extraordinary ability to transform the most unruly to the most subservient with just the push of a button. Officer Isabelle Deltore has her bitch right where she wants him now that he is under her strict control. On his knees, locked in chastity and licking her pussy for the rest of his house arrest sentence.

MP4 / 1.52 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:17:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Vicious Cunt - Alina Lopez

Alina Lopez is an extremely strict Mistress with a vicious cunt who demands perfection from her slaves. Her current bitch boy has been worthless in the art of pussy worship so she locked up his mouth for the past month. She is ready to give her slut one more chance to see if he has learned a valuable lesson in always working extra hard when pleasing her holes. Mistress Alina is merciless in her training as she teaches him exactly how she wants her cunt licked, worshipped and thoroughly pleased. His cock will always remain locked in full chastity but if he can prove his worth his mouth might just be allowed to lick her holes every day.

MP4 / 922 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:39

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

THE AGONY AND THE ECSTASY

Featuring Mistress Serena. Mistress Serena at her most sensuous yet sadistic best! She toys with her victim strapped to the bondage bench, teasing and tormenting him, smothering his face with her perfect posterior, but only after she's collared his cock with a spiked ring. Each time he throbs in lustful excitement, the agony gets ever more extreme. She uses him as her ashtray, blows smoke in his face and sensuously spits into his mouth to wash down her ash. Finally the prosthetic pussy comes out, humiliating enough, but when she pours his own cum down his throat the realisation hits... he is her toy, to use, abuse and humiliate however she wants and whenever she likes.

MP4 / 1.65 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:32:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Gaia & Miss Kya - TWO BEAUTIFUL ASSES

Here I am with my friend Miss Kya, with these two useless worms. In front of two magnificent Goddesses, they are totally mesmerized. They will have the immense privilege of smelling, and worshiping our perfect asses. It will be fun to see them getting excited, as we tease and torment them. However, they can not cum because we have them both in chastity. It's so amusing to see our slaves suffer as we amuse ourselves with their faces where they belong. Under our beautiful asses...

MP4 / 155 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:07

Download and Enjoy