Boy/Girl FaceSitting, Ass and Pussy Worship

Nickolette

Miss Suzie - Young Domme's Sex Slave

Miss Suzie visits her slave, who is locked in the dungeon cage. She is wearing her sexy thigh boots, which she demands to be worshipped as he is let out of confinement. Pleased with his eager work, she offers her cunt to his tongue, enjoying his licking as she directs its precise placement, before telling him to lick her asshole, making sure he sticks it deep into her sacred place. Suitably wet and turned on, she straps the slave down and mounts his hard cock, fucking him until she orgasms, enjoying the pleasure the mindless toy is giving her. To reward his performance, Mistress gives him an expert handjob until he empties his mess.

MP4 / 583 MB / 1280x720 / 00:22:01

Genre: Female Domination, FaceSitting, Ass & Pussy Worship

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Vanessa Cage

Damien meets Vanessa while she is working in a clothing store and finds out he is no match for her... she insults and manipulates him on to his knees where she soon has him kissing her feet , licking her ass, and buying her everything in the store! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, FOOT WORSHIP, AND MORE!!...

MP4 / 2.11 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:37:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Kat - Ass Smothers Human ATM

Princess Kat ass smothers and bounces on her slave's face. Kat decides to play a little game with her 'human ATM.' Any time it wants a breath he will have to pay his Princess for it. It will have to literally pay her for the air he breathes. Every precious breath is a twenty. Kat laughs at the loser's plight. If he can't pay, then she will suffocate him with her ass. Kat taunts him. The loser pays and thanks her for every breath. As the slave's desperation increases, she increases the price. She wants to completely drain his wallet. Eventually, the slave runs out of money. Kat is not satisfied. She will make him get more from his bank account, but first, she smothers him out while making him look at the cash she's just collected. While he's limp Kat counts the cash. Once he comes to she's going to march him right to the bank to get more.

MP4 / 425 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:32

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mariah and Natalya - Lock em up and Sit on it's Face

Mariah and Natalya lock a male into chastity. Then, Natalya hops on his face and starts to ride it for her pleasure. The girls use the locked-up male just like a sex toy. There is nothing he can do. They take turns grinding. The male is sort of used and violated, but what guy would complain? He takes the facial abuse. They use him with no regard. He's only useful to the girls for sexual gratification and nothing more. They won't even let him out of chastity to gratify himself when they are done using him to get themselves off. When the girls have been satisfied, they smother him with their asses until he's nearly a goner.

MP4 / 794 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Ava and Natalya - Sorority Smother Bench

Natalya takes freshman Ava to the sorority house basement where a slave is kept locked in a smother bench for them to use when they get the urge. Studying, teasing, or just a quick orgasm pick me up! Convenient! Natalya and Ava put the smother bench slave through its paces. This video also has a highlight from a previous smother clip at the end. Also Included is an outtake from this clip where Ava being new did not know that she shouldn't smother the slave out completely forever! The girls also give the idiot a shot of medicine in the clip as well!

MP4 / 1.08 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:18:23

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Chloe and Mia - Two Sexy Blondes Smother Human Chair in Chastity

Chloe and Mia surround and circle their facesitting prey. Their boy has been locked into chastity and must serve as the girl's chair. He is such a scrawny little dweeb. Totally overpowered by women. The girls can barely believe how pathetic he is! Both girls rest their full weight on the little guy's chest. He's really suffering, and the girls just taunt him. Mia bounces on his face. He cannot escape. Too scrawny to put up a fight. The girls laugh about how easy it is to use the little guy. Chloe has been draining his bank account and he's a pushover about that, too. He's so easy for girls to take advantage of. The girls talk about how they have been training him to give up trying to think for himself. He will eventually learn to just trust whatever the girls decide for him. The girls love to see the pathetic little weakling suffer. Chloe plans to keep him locked in chastity for a very long time. He will just get weaker and weaker for them. Mia wants to take the slave to the edging salon. A good long edging session will really destroy the last of his will. They've just added a new Edging Salon annex next to the mall! A girl can enjoy shopping, lunch, and a mani-pedi, all while watching live video footage of her slaves edging session on her phone. Chloe's never heard of the Edging Salon before, but she thinks it's great and can't wait to take her slave!

MP4 / 1.47 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Julie Skyhigh - 13 cm high heels domination

When i met that fan, he told me immediately that he wanted to do everything for me! even licking my high heels!! By the way, he did many other things for me, but in this movie, i make him licking my high heels, i crush his cock with my high heels, and i sit on his face to make him breathing between my thighs. To be sure he could smell me and lick me too, i made a hole in my pantyhose! When a man can be so obedient, i have a different pleasure! it is very exciting to see someone being so obedient

MP4 / 1.53 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:49

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Chloe - Ass Smothers a Loser

Princess Chloe sits on a loser's face in her shiny, new, leggings. She ass smothers the loser with her full weight. The loser cannot breathe, but Chloe does not care. In fact, she does not want him to be able to breathe at all. The loser is really in a dilemma helplessly locked into a chastity device, and the girls hold the key. From off-camera, Natalya laughs at the slave's plight. The girls giggle as the slave struggles. Chloe hates the loser. She wants to make him as miserable as possible.

MP4 / 451 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:16

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Macy - Uses Slaves Face as Sex Toy

Macy uses a bound slave as her sex toy. She doesn't care if the slave can breathe while she rides his face. Macy sits on the slave's face with her full weight. The slave is locked up in chastity. Macy bounces and grinds her ass on his face. Macy puts a leash on the slave's chastity. She has complete control over him. Macy bounces and grinds on the chastity slave's face for her pleasure then leaves him tied up for another girl in the sorority to use next.

MP4 / 982 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Brianna and Kat - Bratty Sister Measures Locks and Teases her Brother

Kat's has had her brother, Ellis, locked in chastity for her for several months. Today she and her mother, Brianna, are very excited to take Ellis out of the chastity to measure him. They are sure that after several months his penis has shrunk. Kat unlocks her brother to measure the atrophy. They are so excited to move him into a smaller device! He's experienced so much penile atrophy that his mom and sister think they can get him into the mini! Maybe the micro-mini! They lock him back up and Kat decides to tease her brother. Mom makes Ellis lay on the bed and his sister hops onto his face. The women want to check to see if Ellis can still get aroused after so many moths of disuse. Kat bounces and grinds on her brother's face while he is instructed by his mother to smell his sister's ass. Brianna dangles her son's chastity key in front of his face while his sister teases him. He's experiencing erectile dysfunction, which is exactly what the women want. A beta male's penis needs to be trained to remain flaccid since an erection is unnecessary and inappropriate for a beta. They are proud that he can no longer get erections and tell him that they are taking him to have his shrunken, flaccid, penis fit into a smaller device. Ellis protests, but he really has no choice.

MP4 / 443 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:00

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Christina and Vanessa - Blue Jean Facesit

Christina sits on a slave's face while wearing blue jeans. He really can't breathe at all underneath her! After Christina smothers the slave her friend, Vanessa. Vanessa takes a turn facesitting him in her jeggings. The girls laugh as the loser struggles. They start punching his balls while suffocating him with their blue jeans. So much fun! "Stop struggling," they tell him. "You're only making it worse!"

MP4 / 382 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:05

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Macy Cartel - Allows Cuck to Perform Oral Service in Boyfriends Absence

Macy's boyfriend is out playing sports, but she's horny! Macy decides to use her cuckold's mouth while her boyfriend is out. It's a real privilege for the cuck to be able to orally service his Princess. Macy makes her cuckold lick her pussy and ass while locked in chastity for her. After she's had her orgasm, Macy marches the cuckold right to the ATM. She wants to use his bank account next. When she's finished using him in whichever ways bring her pleasure, she will lock him in his cage to rest until her boyfriend gets home.

MP4 / 1004 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:32

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Victoria Voxxx 2

Jack hired a new personal assistant and expects her to work for him, but she has other ideas. She expects him to get on his knees like a little bitch and work hard to please her. She expects him to lick her dirty feet and to kiss her asshole whenever she wants. She's the real boss! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT...

MP4 / 1.96 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:34:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

London River 2

Wealthy hotel patron Miss River expects a lot of the hired help. When she meets Marcelo the bellhop, she is disgusted with him.. he is weak and stupid. She dominates him and uses him as her personal bitch! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE!

MP4 / 2.12 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:37:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Kandy - A Big Nasty Load In My Ass

Kinky Mistress Kandy lies on the bed while a big load of cum leaks from her ass. "My bitch was locked in the closet while my lover came over and fucked me up the ass," she says to you, "And now it's time for him to come out and clean me up." As she calls to the bitch, the camera swings around to her ass. She spreads her cheeks to reveal all the cum. She orders the slave onto the bed and tells him to sniff the cum so he will know what a stud smells like. Kandy gets rather nasty as she talks to her slave, who is not only a cuck but a toilet, too. She tells him she wants him to reach in with his tongue and scoop out a big load of cum. He gets a huge load, so she makes him hold it in his mouth for a while before she orders him to eat it. She says she wants her ass nice and clean so it's time for him to suck all the cum out and lick her until she's clean. "I have a lot of boyfriends, so he eats a lot of cum," Kandy explains. The slave buries his face deep in her ass until Kandy tells him to spread her cheeks wide so he can lick cum from every crack and crevice. She tells the slave to get on his back so she can sit on his face to make sure all the cum in her ass drips out. "My boyfriend and I will have such a good laugh when I tell him I made you eat his cum out of my asshole," she tells the humiliated cuck. You get some great angles of Kandy's ass and her sweet puckered anus in this scene. Kandy is now ready to lock her cuck away again until her boyfriend returns. She knows the slave will be anxiously waiting to suck it from her once again.

MP4 / 460 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:16

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Alina Lopez - The Ride of Your Life

When Mistress Alina wants to cum she has the perfect toy she pulls out of the closet that always does the trick...her slave. She demands multiple orgasms from her chastity pet and knows the best way to get them is by viciously riding his face. The slave has been locked in chastity for over a year and knows that orgasms are only for his Mistress. His constant state of denial makes him that much eager to please with his mouth as his cock will never be free to be used by anyone ever again.

MP4 / 931 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Adriana Chechik - Juicy Squirt Showers

Mistress Adriana's slave looks to be a tad bit dehydrated but she has just the juice to quench his thirst. First she makes sure to get plenty of use out of the helpless boy's mouth as she orders him to lick her holes to get all worked up. Mistress Adriana can't help but explode her tasty squirt juices all over his face as she drenches his mouth giving him the fluid he needs to stay hydrated.

MP4 / 1.56 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:21:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Alexis Fawx

Goddess Alexis Fawx is one of the most intense Dommes in the history of Femdom. She loves getting inside her slave's head, finding his weaknesses, and using them to destroy him. In this scene, she tells her slave to bring her his most prized possession.. then she uses it to crush his dignity and self-esteem....

MP4 / 2.43 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:42:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Ivy Lebelle - Amazon Cunt Love

Amazon Goddess Ivy practices the art of Queening with her subservient boy-toys making sure they are always in the proper position to worship her holes. Ivy really gets off on being on top looking down at her obedient servant while he is locked in chastity and only focused on her pleasure. She loves to constantly remind the pussy whipped bitch that she owns his cock so he never forgets his place under her ass. Goddess Ivy slaps, teases and taunts his chastity while ordering him to lick her sweet pussy to orgasm as she grinds all over his face.

MP4 / 966 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:05

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy