GasMask, Latex, Rubberstyle, Gloves, Boots

Lumba

Busty babe in latex.mp4

File Size: 561 MB
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 30 FPS
Movie Length: 09:27

Women and their love for latex. They love their second rubber skin. Watch her in sexy poses
as the latex hugs her body like a second skin.

Lumba

Flexible contortion bending outdoor in erotic latex.mp4

File Size: 645 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160 30 FPS 4K
Movie Length: 08:38

That was a tough shooting for me. The sun burned at 35 degrees in this latex catsuit, an interesting experience for me.
flexible contortion bending outdoor in erotic latex suit and high heels in 35degrees. Ketrin

Lumba

Lady Anja German Mistress Orgasmus Explosion Dirty Talk Latex Wichsanleitung.mp4

File Size: 673 MB
Movie Length: 06:07

DE: Mal wieder geil auf Latex, Wichssklave? Sobald du deine Herrin in Latex bewundern darfst, steht dein Schwanz stramm. Dieser glänzende Stoff an
meinem perfekten Körper macht dich ganz willenlos. Ich bin so gnädig und lasse dich wichsen, Loser. Diese Latexgeräusche lassen deinen harten
Schwanz ständig zucken. Reiß dich zusammen! Egal wie nervös dein Loserschwanz ist: Ich mag keine Schnellspritzer! Das könnte schwierig werden,
nicht wahr Wichser? Dieser Dirty Talk macht dich fix und fertig! Der Druck und die Geilheit steigen. Du könntest sofort abspritzen. Auf Kommando
darfst du dann tatsächlich abspritzen, Wichsi! Gerade dann, wenn ich dir meinen heißen Latex-Arsch entgegenstrecke! Natürlich wirst du dich natürlich
anständig bedanken für diese geile Latex Wichsanleitung!
ENG: Horny again for latex, weighting slave? As soon as you are allowed to admire your mistress in latex, your cock will stand at attention. That shiny fabric
my perfect body makes you completely weak. I'm so gracious and let you jerk off, loser. These latex noises make your hard
tail constantly twitching. Pull yourself together! No matter how nervous your loser cock is: I don't like quick squirts! This could be difficult
right motherfucker? This dirty talk will get you banged up! The pressure and the lust increase. You could cum right away. On command
you can then actually cum, Wichsi! Especially when I stretch my hot latex ass towards you! Of course you will, of course
thank you for this horny latex jerk off instructions!

Lumba

Lady Anja German Mistress Auf die Pltzefertiglos Wichsanleitung.mp4

File Size: 741 MB
Movie Length: 06:49

DE:Da ist wieder dieser herrliche Anblick deiner Herrin in einer hautengen Latex-Hose! Bei diesem Latex-Arsch steht dein Sklavenschwanz sofort.
Die Herrin hat ganz spontan eine dominante Wichsanleitung für dich gedreht! Es geht sofort los! Du darfst deinen erbärmlichen harten Loserschwanz
wichsen. Das fängt doch schon mal gut an, nicht wahr Wichssklave? Dominante Wichsanleitung mit bester Aussicht Du wirst alle Kommandos meiner
dominanten Wichsanleitung Folge leisten. Natürlich möchte mein Wichser auch eine Spritzerlaubnis, stimmts? Wird die Herrin dir das gönnen? Das
wirst du wohl rausfinden müssen. Vorerst wirst du nur so lange wichsen, bis du kurz vorm Abspritzen bist. Genau dann machst du Pause. Das Spielchen
machst du so lange, wie ich es dir sage. Ein permanentes Stop and Go werde ich dir ebenfalls vorgeben. So viele Reize und erniedrigende Befehle.
Packt das dein Sklavenhirn, Wichssklave? Facesitting Kopfkino? Unter meinem Latex-Arsch… Normalerweise kommt das beste nur zum Schluss, Wichssklave.
Aber hier wird dein Hirn permanent gefickt. Bei dem Anblick deiner Herrin in Latex-Hose träumst du doch von Facesitting. Wer möchte auch nicht
unter diesem Arsch liegen? Streng dich an, dass du nicht zu früh abspritzt! Das duldet die Herrin natürlich nicht.
ENG:There's that wonderful sight of your mistress again in skin-tight latex pants! With this latex ass your slave's cock stands immediately. The
mistress spontaneously shot a dominant jerk off instruction for you! It starts immediately! You're allowed to jerk off your pathetic hard loser cock.
That's a good start, isn't it, jerk off slave? Dominant jerk off instructions with the best view You will obey all the commands of my dominant jerk
off instructions. Of course my motherfucker wants a spray license too, right? Will the mistress begrudge you that? You'll have to find out. For now,
you'll only jerk off until you're about to cum. That's when you take a break. You play the game as long as I tell you. I will also give you a permanent
stop and go. So many charms and demeaning commands. Does that grab your slave brain, jerk off slave? Facesitting head cinema? Under my latex ass...
Usually the best comes last, jerk off slave. But here your brain is permanently fucked. When you see your mistress in latex pants, you dream of
facesitting. Who wouldn't want to lie under that ass either? Make an effort not to cum too soon! Of course, the mistress does not tolerate that.

Lumba

Kinky Pink Fantasies.mp4

File Size: 335 MB
Movie Length: 05:37

I am a fetish model from Germany. I have been passionate about wrapping my body completely in rubber
since puberty. Medusa.

Lumba

Lady Anja German Mistress Strafe Ob du willst oder nicht.mp4

File Size: 625 MB
Movie Length: 05:32

DE: Ob du willst oder nicht: Heute wirst du bestraft und das nicht nur einmal! Du möchtest gerne wissen warum? Einfach so! Die Herrin verspürt
die Lust, dich leiden zu sehen. Für ein bisschen Aufmerksamkeit leidest du doch gerne. Die Frage ist nur, WIE und WIE OFT wirst du heute
leiden. Fragen über Fragen, die ich dir in diesen Clip beantworten werde!
ENG: Whether you like it or not: Today you will be punished and not just once! Would you like to know why? Simply that way! The mistress feels
the desire to see you suffer. You're willing to suffer for a little attention. The only question is HOW and HOW OFTEN will you become today
Suffer. Questions upon questions that I will answer for you in this clip!

Lumba

Big breasts in zentai.mp4

File Size: 683 MB
Movie Length: 11:30

Since I was young I knew I was special. I could bend in all directions. Later I discovered my love for spandex catsuits.
Enjoy my flexible video in a crazy spandex outfit.

Lumba

Femdom latex fantasies.mp4

File Size: 314 MB
Movie Length: 05:15

I am a fetish model from Germany. I have been passionate about wrapping my body completely
in rubber since puberty.Medusa.

Lumba

Miss Untamed Latex Ass Tease.mp4

File Size: 296 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720 25 FPS
Movie Length: 09:03

As I love the look and feel of latex it also makes me sweat. Rubber holds all the moisture in waiting to be let out.
My ass looks amazing in these latex pants and there is some serious sweat all around it. You want a closer look as I
tease you with the zipper?...This hot ass needs to breathe!

Lumba

Goddess Calathea BREATH PLAY WITH LATEX GIMP.mp4

File Size: 1433 MB
Movie Length: 10:15

Goddess Calathea likes to keep her latex gimp under total control, watch how She takes his breath away first with
her hands covered in latex gloves and then with a plastic bag while seating on top of him all dressed in shiny
black latex.

AMBU Breathing Bag, Breath Play, Extreme Domination Fantasy, FemDom, Gimp, Hand Smother Fetish, Latex Catsuit,
Latex Fetish, Latex Hood, Plastic Bag Fetish

Lumba

Rubber Candy Blue Heaven.mp4

File Size: 137 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720 60 FPS
Movie Length: 04:37

When you reach heaven do you think that this is what it will be like? With complete sensory deprivation with your
goddess and complete control of you nothing to worry about and nothing to do...you will understand serving me as
only an object your site restricted by the latex hood that I have for you your entire body in case in blue rubber
your goddess teasing and tormenting your vulnerable cock Until you lose your mind.

Lumba

Shocking My rubber slave.mp4

File Size: 269 MB
Movie Length: 03:05

My slave was extra helpful this month so I have put him in a tight rubber body bag and he will submit to My erotic torment.
Electrify his cock and balls, along with shocking his prostate from special pads in just the right places This is the kind
of scene only an experienced and Real Mistress can provide. How can you prove you're worthy?

Lumba

Visiting the public.mp4

File Size: 317 MB
Movie Length: 05:27

Experience their fetish world with our girls. They enjoy the tight feel of spandex on their skin.
In full body catsuits they perform the craziest poses.

Lumba

Waking up in latex.mp4

File Size: 807 MB
Movie Length: 10:19

After a great night of partying, I wake up in latex. What happened.
Patrycja.